Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, rideashire said:

If they skip them this week I'll be disappointed. They are my favorite disaster this season.

I usually don't watch Pillow Talk but I watched it for last week's episode and they had me laughing so hard at their comments about Kimberly. She is terrible but she makes for great snark when viewing.

• Love 10
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Kimbally the only woman on the planet who can't get laid even if she's in a bar and buys everyone drinks and it's 4am and closing time.

The townie bargoyle is something I can definitely see for Kimbally.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Ben's been looking for unconditional love all his life. (How much of it did HE give to his WIFE and children?) But found it on a paid website with possibly a catfish, who's in unconditional love with his wallet and citizenship. 

And that gym scene wasn't that attractive, hate to break it to you Bennyboy. Shoulders weren't bad but the midriff on down was exactly what I have seen on some aging guys who don't work out. Hey, I'm old, so I get the challenge. Just stop thinking you're so damn hot. OK? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Isn't this convo for something they should have had BEFORE SHE came to see him and WAY BEFORE they are suppose to go to the embassy to fill out paperwork?

But that would too much like making a sensible decision.... I don't think she's good at that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m so glad Weight Watchers rebranded itself as WW because it’s s “lifestyle company” so they could run ads....touting weight loss.

Their celebrity spokes people are all still fat, no one is impressed. Speaking to you Oprah and James what's his name.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

That Memphis is a charmer isn't she.

You have a positive genius for understatement. 

4 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Seeing his tunic is inspiring me for resort wear. I don’t know which resort but I want to go.  Too much to wear a different tunic everyday?  They look so comfy yet structured.

I covet his scarlet top. I want one. You do you. Wear a different tunic every day. Fuck 'em.

4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

$10 that Jasmine is also a Sugar Baby

Only a sucker would take that bet.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

They’re sending Shauna Rae into a sex toy shop. There is no rock bottom for TLC.

Yeah, it's like those shows about exploring the depths of the ocean and seeing creatures never before seen or known in the wild.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m so glad Weight Watchers rebranded itself as WW because it’s s “lifestyle company” so they could run ads....touting weight loss.

Yeah, that was some brilliant minds at work. Going from three syllables to six that sound like you have marbles in your mouth. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

IF Caleb were honest he would have said "no" within the first few days and left. But he has a contract to see this through, so what we have here is a bored, exhausted, and frustrated male dancing as fast as he can verbally because she WILL NOT SHUT UP about her obsession. she wants to lock him down yesterday. As a woman, Imma say that's one dumb strategy. 

Caleb doesn't like her physically and the work that comes with helping her.  She's too ridiculous to not see this.  He's blatant about it and he's A-ok with sleeping on the couch.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh this bitch showed up already with a pre-nup drawn up and in-hand. 

And I'm sure there's no translated copy for him to read first. 

Oh no! NOT the Derricos! I thought he said "Dumbing Down with the Derricos." 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Their celebrity spokes people are all still fat, no one is impressed. Speaking to you Oprah and James what's his name.

They had Kate Hudson, the only reason she had a little weight on was because she had just given birth so it wasn't WW that helped her. And don't get me started on DJ Khaled who actually looked like he gained weight. Ever since Oprah took over nobody seems to lose weight. At least Duchess Fergie back in the day put her money where her mouth is and lost weight and kept it off on Weight Watchers.

• Love 10
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

They had Kate Hudson, the only reason she had a little weight on was because she had just given birth so it wasn't WW that helped her. And don't get me started on DJ Khaled who actually looked like he gained weight. Ever since Oprah took over nobody seems to lose weight. At least Duchess Fergie back in the day put her money where her mouth is and lost weight and kept it off on Weight Watchers.

Jennifer Hudson lost a lot too, iirc. 

• Love 7

Sometimes he looks like a gnome, and sometimes he's just an average, if not especially attractive, guy. With some better glasses and if he'd step up the cleanliness/grooming, he'd be thoroughly unremarkable. Which, don't misunderstand me, would be a plus. 

• Love 15