Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Kids? He’s contemplating having kids with someone barely older than his own children?

My ex did that. Yeah, my sons who were oni high school at the time were mortified. He used to bring her and the kid to soccer games.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Baby steps. Once you get used to it, you'll never go back to "hard pants"! I got rid of all my jeans, except for two pair. Freedom, baby!

I know what you mean about going back to "hard pants". I bought knit jeans, they look like regular jeans but are a soft material with some stretch. Shhhh... I sound like an old lady I know but they don't look knit.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I feel that. I live in terror of falling in the shower and having the EMT's having to haul my fat naked ass into the ambulance. The day I went to the ER with what turned out to be a gall bladder attack I took a shower and made sure I was fully and neatly dressed. Priorities. 

I showered, got dressed and did my hair before going to ER with a ruptured appendix. I'm so glad to know that getting precautionarily presentable is a common activity.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I know what you mean about going back to "hard pants". I bought knit jeans, they look like regular jeans but are a soft material with some stretch. Shhhh... I sound like an old lady I know but they don't look knit.

All my pants have stretch…all..of…them. It gets too cold here for plain old leggings year round 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Ben’s heart is dropping into his gut along with his eye. He knows Williams Mahogany loves him even though he’s never met her. 

See? This is why we need to keep those handbaskets reserved. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I showered, got dressed and did my hair before going to ER with a ruptured appendix. I'm so glad to know that getting precautionarily presentable is a common activity.

You are my soul mate. Run away with me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3