Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Untie them? Dude, they are singed.

Plus, he ignored what she just told him about her difficult deliveries. Even if she could get a reversal (assuming she had a ligation and not the permanent bi-salp), she doesn’t want to because of her past complications. He brushed that off. That bugged me. She’s a liar and schemer, yes. But he’s annoying. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

After all this, MEMPHIS is going to get on her high horse about Hamza lying about his age? Girl. 

Is she physically capable of getting on a high horse?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Poor Ximena is a victim and wouldn’t have known how to keep her legs shut so she figured she’d just get spayed.

Or she had no choice. I work with trafficking victims...those women/men go through horrible circumstances, have zero choices and are often sterilized against their will. Threatening or killing/maiming their kids, siblings or parents is common.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike needs to learn how to say more than 1 word at a time.

But suddenly he's feeling he has the upper hand in the relationship and she needs to earn back his trust, that's a sudden twist! What's next for these two?

Edited by endure
  • Love 3

Memphis, stop putting all your trust and hopes in strangers on the internet. Stop getting engaged to men you've never met, who can't communicate with you in a common language, who are from foreign countries with vastly different cultures. That would be a good start.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Ok, disco stick is working it’s way into my vocabulary. I just had sexy time with his disco stick except it was more like a disco match stick

She could have just said she banged the dude.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Hazmat lied and is not good in bed. Memphis is not going to be happy ever, she’s too picky plus enjoys being a victim. 

What woman in her right mind would be happy with a pathological liar who is bad in bed? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I find age is always a bit of a double standard. When I was in high school I dated someone almost 2 years younger. I was called all kinds  of things by my own friends yet these dudes dated girls 3 or so years younger and no one said anything to them.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Too bad old Mikey's gonna get it while he & Xmena have the Kid conversation.  The hitman  ex is gonna shoot that poor schmuck!

If I were Gino I'd be starting to get a little nervous, too. 

They couldn't find a nice, normal (relatively speaking), American lady? Hope this is a lesson to them and other schmucks (current and would-be). 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, endure said:

But suddenly he's feeling he has the upper hand in the relationship and she needs to earn back his trust, that's a sudden twist! What's next for these two?

I predict he will end up being an asshole to her a la Mike and Natalie.

• Love 4

Let me preface this by saying: I don’t like Ximena. She is an opportunist and a big glass of dumpster juice in July.  But good for her for seeking a permanent birth control option in the interest of her health. She made the right choice for herself.  However, she 100% sucks for not telling Mike right away that she’s done having children when she knew he wants biological children. She should have given him the opportunity to either move on or give him time to decide - before he flew out there - if he’s okay just being a step dad or open to adopting a child. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

She would have strung him along, telling him she thought she was pregnant, but wasn't, and then had a few tragic miscarriages and then he'd get told the truth.

Or she would have claimed she had to claim invertility after several tragic, agonizing, dangerous miscarriages.

• Love 4