Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

Oh Cowlib - "Throw her around a bit".    We don't want to hear about positions.   Consult the kama sutra.   Maybe a trip to India will fix it for ya.

No one should ever be "thrown around." WTF. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Doublemint said:

Oh Cowlib - "Throw her around a bit".    We don't want to hear about positions.   Consult the kama sutra.   Maybe a trip to India will fix it for ya.

Maybe Jenny will be the next notch on his belt. He might want to try an oldie

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

i can't use the shift key tonight. posting is going to be tricky. hi, all. i went to the gym tonight for the first time in 4 months, and i may die before the end of the episode. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He reminds me of some 1970’s FM radio deejay.

"Heeeeeey, its your man with a plan Caleb, and we've got the new King Crimson album here in the studio, we'll be playing some cuts for you later. Meanwhile, here's some Jefferson Starship......"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
Just now, Suzywriter said:

i can't use the shift key tonight. posting is going to be tricky. hi, all. i went to the gym tonight for the first time in 4 months, and i may die before the end of the episode. 

Proud of you for your efforts!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

i can't use the shift tonight. this is going to be tricky. hi, all. i went to the gym tonight for the first time in 4 months, and i may die before the end of the episode. 

Power thru! Stay with us!

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Ew.  Do not need to hear them rehashing their night of finally having sex.

Caleb's voice is really annoying.

I think I don't know whether to laugh or cry sometimes, the dwarf tossing and sex is maybe pushing even my limits. But for the most part I come here to laugh with you guys or surely I would run in the other direction crying lol

Edited by endure
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10