Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Jasmines gifts were shitty. A dollar store shirt and pillows with cheap iron on decals….and she calls him tacky?

She paid to get Cricut files in English AND used two colors of roll vinyl.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

"At LEAST 10 pounds or maybe 20 pounds but at least 10 pounds"...  Girl.  Give yourself a break now!  You are gonna break little Johnny.

Oh YEAH!!! Johnny can't come!!!! I am so happy for him AND his mother, father and CHILD who depend on his contribution to the fambly.

Oh little tiny brained Memphis.  Don't get all charged up when you screwed the Lady's son IN HER HOME when she EXPLICITLY said no! Bad doggie!

All three in the Memphis triad are kinda bad.  Look, Mom was highly disrespected and both M and H are to blame, but who what why or how Memphis was divorced, how many men she had been with, ANYTHING prior to her "dating" Hamza are none of Mom's concerns.

27 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ellie needs to get a copy of Dr. Now’s guidelines and she’d lose 100 lbs. in three months.

I always chuckle when the patients looks at it and are like oh no.  You mean I can't eat all the processed and fast food that I like?

23 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I’m all for wanting to get fit, but as a large lady, 10lbs isn’t going to make a difference.  If you started from 120, sure but to us larger ladies, that’s nothing…She needs to find someone who wants her as her and if she chooses to lose weight during the relationship it’s her choice.  She is setting herself up for failure.

I am five eight and went in close to three bills.  I lost 150.  I had lost close to FORTY before anyone noticed, lol!   And I did not dress baggy.  I still refuse to wear anything with an elastic waist, lol.  Accountability!  

• Love 10