Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, are we live chatting Darcey and Stacey tomorrow? 

Yes please.

i feel bad for His mom. I don’t think life was easy for her since her husband left her for another woman. Likely the blame fell on her for not satisfying him.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Ooh Gino.... You better free up that lock on your wallet or you're gonna go home with a box full of blue pills balls.

FTFY

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I can see where Mother Hamza is coming from. Being a divorced single mother in their culture was tough for her. She wants her son to have a good marriage.

But Memphis doesn’t speak the language and did no research so she has no context and selfishly internalizes it as judgement, which I would be questioning if I were her employer watching this right about now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What about that guy that the girl with the braces and the other Muslim guy used? What was his name?

Yazan or Azan or Adlib...
What it funny is that Yazan and Azan were both actually named 'Hassan', but TLC spelled like it like it was pronounced in their home countries. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

But Memphis doesn’t speak the language and did no research so she has no context and selfishly internalizes it as judgement, which I would be questioning if I were her employer watching this right about now.

It’s pretty scary that she works in mental health

• Love 5