Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Kody?

Darcey, Stacey, Whitney, et al, are unwatchable IMHO.

I stopped watching all but Kody.  I’m hate watching him this season and he’s getting slammed on social media. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Wow. Caleb says ALL OF THE WRONG THINGS 

Right? It's astonishing that he keeps putting his foot in it. 

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She is so beautiful…she likely has no interest in Usman, she can do better than that.

I agree. She's apparently well known and successful. Her agent talked her into it for a chance to get on American TV. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I want to apologize to anyone I offended with my silly Wicca comment.

Im north of Chicago and it snowed Saturday afternoon until Sunday morning.  It looked beautiful since I didn’t have to go anywhere. 🌨

We are all friends here!   Very cold and snowy today. About 10 cm or so in Toronto.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

We are all friends here!   Very cold and snowy today. About 10 cm or so in Toronto.

Yeah, I just texted a friend in NC and I don’t think it’ll get THAT snowy in Raleigh, maybe just an inch or two.

• Love 4

In the interest of not dying of boredom from the slow-moving tv tonight, I'm installing a zipper into a half-zip bike jersey while we snark, and wearing jeggings that I made this afternoon.  Making two garments justifies going out and buying  20 more yards of pretty fabric, right??

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, seasons said:

I like James Cordon but I'm not seeing any weight loss on him in these WW commercials.

Ever since Oprah took over and it became more about "wellness" the celebrity spokespeople don't seem to lose much weight. DJ Khaled looked exactly the same and he could stand to lose a few.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

In the interest of not dying of boredom from the slow-moving tv tonight, I'm installing a zipper into a half-zip bike jersey while we snark, and wearing jeggings that I made this afternoon.  Making two garments justifies going out and buying  20 more yards of pretty fabric, right??

You're much more industrious than I am watching this show.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

In Seinfeld, Kramer had a friend who is a dwarf and he was on a few episodes. He had the same legs as Alina.

Some types of dwarfism result in short, bowed legs, but Alina’s legs are totally bent so they don’t hold her upright 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

They have Cajun chicken in Turkey?   Elijah speaks perfect English and knows about American food.   This seems strange.

My friend who lives in Turkey tells me that the restaurant options are generally good. There are a few things that are impossible to get (oranges, I think was one?) but Istanbul is a cosmopolitan city. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Even thinking about garments justifies buying more fabric.