Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Those boobs look store bought, too.

Fake boobs, butt (implants, or Brazilian Butt Lift), hair extensions, lip fillers, and I'm betting a lot of botox and other injectibles.   Spray tan, or tanning bed, fake nails, and everything else.  Jasmine certainly hit the gold mine this time.   That laugh of Gino's sounds so much like Pole.    If Gino's Pole 2.0, then Jasmine is Larissa 2.0.   

Sandy is his Uncle Marco's girlfriend.   Both of them are the voice of reason. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Are we really surprised? Why wasn’t there internet when I was in my 20s and had no shame?

The net was just a baby in my 20s.

Boy I was stupid. I should have cashed in.

• Love 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Fake boobs, butt (implants, or Brazilian Butt Lift), hair extensions, lip fillers, and I'm betting a lot of botox and other injectibles.   Spray tan, or tanning bed, fake nails, and everything else.  Jasmine certainly hit the gold mine this time.   That laugh of Gino's sounds so much like Pole.  

Somewhere Darcey is hurling her makeup bag against the wall in rage.

• LOL 15
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m not trying to be an asshole but that Alexa ad….there are some white people at that dance…back then that was…not allowed.

I graduated in 64 from a NJ school that was mixed, black & white kids.   There was no problem at our prom.   Maybe down South.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Jasmine ---not working...what was her job???

Gino -only helped out with the essentials....food...no...rent...no medical...no...

hair, nails, teeth, lips...GINO -you should mate with Memphis

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Fake boobs, butt (implants, or Brazilian Butt Lift), hair extensions, lip fillers, and I'm betting a lot of botox and other injectibles.   Spray tan, or tanning bed, fake nails, and everything else.  Jasmine certainly hit the gold mine this time.   That laugh of Gino's sounds so much like Pole.    If Gino's Pole 2.0, then Jasmine is Larissa 2.0.   

Ah... forget my previous question about Gino's family's concern about Jasmine.... 😩

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

But isn’t it the friend who asked if she was slaying and said yaaasss?

True! I do think its wise that she bring a friend. 

7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Thanks Pepper, I am deeply ashamed at being wooed by a man with long hair and faux mysticism 

Hahaha, I came up in the 70's, when EVERYONE was into the mystic. Everyone did astrology, or numerology, or read auras, threw the I Ching, read tarot,  or did candle burning and ceremonial magic, astral projection, was Wiccan, Pagan, did psychic healing, you name it. I met a dozen Calebs, probably.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I graduated in 64 from a NJ school that was mixed, black & white kids.   There was no problem at our prom.   Maybe down South.

Interesting thanks. I remember reading about the rat pack etc and Sammy Davis not being allowed to stay in the same hotels…. That poor girl having rocks thrown at her for attending a ‘white school’ awful shit but that was the 50s not the 60 s  so I’m off by a decade.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Not that he will listen to any of that good advice.

Why even discuss it with anyone, nobody is supporting him with this foolishness.

All these idiots have family and friends telling them they are being ridiculous, nobody listens.  Just once I would like one of these idiots to call their person and tell them they have re thought the situation and are no longer interested in meeting.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

True! I do think its wise that she bring a friend. 

Hahaha, I came up in the 70's, when EVERYONE was into the mystic. Everyone did astrology, or numerology, or read auras, threw the I Ching, read tarot,  or did candle burning and ceremonial magic, astral projection, was Wiccan, Pagan, did psychic healing, you name it. I met a dozen Calebs, probably.

I am an 80 s baby and still love that stuff

• Love 5