Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

What does Victor have to say or do for Ellie to realize he's using her for money, doesn't love her, and never will.   Getting pregnant with him would be the mistake of her life.  

At least when they were filmed, Bini and Ari weren't married, but who knows. 

Ste-Van is such a jerk, he's had almost three months to arrange whatever he needed to for a wedding, and now he's all hysterical about arrangements for a basic wedding at the civil marriage office. 

Bini will never have a good life with Ari, and she will never stop threatening to keep the son away from him, because she knows he'll do whatever she wants to keep the son in his life.    Ari will always hold the son's access over Bini, and if he gets to the U.S., she'll keep threatening to cut the support, and boot him back to Ethiopia.   She did say she's applied for the K-1 visa for him, so they're not married. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That's what I have been saying. . . .he's young, the wife is out of town, he's going to have some people over. . . it's not a big deal.

It's a big deal to squaresville Janice and Ari - if he's enjoying himself with friends & music, he needs an intervention.

• LOL 8
On 11/15/2021 at 7:39 AM, Boston said:

I am having another TOOTH extracted on Tuesday.  Turkey broth for me. (gets me out of wondering where the hell i'm going for Thanksgiving - and (my- family) people, STOP ASKING.. I do what I want, or in this case, what i have to do, painkillers and soup.)

Ugh. Hope it goes ok! 

• Love 5
On 11/15/2021 at 4:39 AM, Boston said:

I am having another TOOTH extracted on Tuesday.  Turkey broth for me. (gets me out of wondering where the hell i'm going for Thanksgiving - and (my- family) people, STOP ASKING.. I do what I want, or in this case, what i have to do, painkillers and soup.)

I can't resist the low hanging fruit.....tooth extraction is better in Turkey.

• LOL 19
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

What does Victor have to say or do for Ellie to realize he's using her for money, doesn't love her, and never will.   Getting pregnant with him would be the mistake of her life.  

At least when they were filmed, Bini and Ari weren't married, but who knows. 

Victor is showing Ellie who he is.  She just needs to let that ho go!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

It's a big deal to squaresville Janice and Ari - if he's enjoying himself with friends & music, he needs an intervention.

Ari thinks if Bini had people over and was playing music, the next step for Bini is hookers and blow

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

He still hasn't figured out that his sole occupation now is catering to Ari's every whim. He no longer has a life, interests, friends, goals, or thoughts of his own. He is Ari's creature. 

• Love 6

I missed a few episodes and caught up on them today. Victor is a goober but Ellie was astoundingly cold when he was showing her what he and his family experienced during the hurricane.

They both deserve better and by better I mean living on opposite ends of the planet from each other with perpetual crawfish boil-soaked fingers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

You lie worse than Sumit!!!  My DVR list has a new episode recording next week.

What up Peeps!!  I am all boosted and finally past those side effects and ready to snark!!

Phew! Let us all give thanks. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Victor gets up on a high horse because Ellie talks about money too much? She’s the only one who has money.

He seems okay TAKING the money but they can't actually talk about him taking the money because it hurts his manhood or something, I don't know.   Gimmie a break.

• Love 14

The problem here is Ellie hoped to open a bar in Provencia, an island decimated by a hurricane. It's going to be a long, long time before the island's infrastructure is rebuilt and functioning. I'm not sure why she couldn't put her plans on hold, other than the fact that the film crew had a schedule to stick to. In that case, Corney the Food Fetish model could have been pulled out of storage and sent to Europe for more adventures.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3