Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Gee Janice maybe you could leave your emotionally immature brat and her baby daddy alone so they can sort out their relationship.

i really hate Janice and how she enables her idiot daughter.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Remedial 90 Day Fiance tonight:  For the 1000th time, Ari lets us know that Bini has really hurt her.

Yes she let us all know with the: he REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hurt me. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I can’t stand Janice sitting there and telling Bini everyone needs to make sure poor put upon Ari is taken care of...

and I hate Ari haughtily stating that she’ll work out a visitation schedule so Bini can see his kid. If Bini took the kid and kept him away from Ari there would be howls of outrage. 

• Love 18

Ari definitely has something wrong with her.  A flat affect.  When that baby was laughing, so joyful.. she had NO expression on her face.  She's a selfish bitch.  I say up the anti-depressants.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

What is she broken hearted about?? He had friends over and turned his phone off after she brought her ex husband into their home and made a unilateral decision to rob Bini of two months with his child.

She has come up with a number of scenarios, which appear to exist solely in her fevered, possibly drug-addled, imagination. 

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Did he actually cheat on her or is she just being insanely overdramatic about him having friends over? It's definitely the latter for me.

She has no proof of anything. She's just setting the stage so she can leave and take the kid. 

Oh, and fuck you Ari.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

Didn’t she make Bini walk home from the hospital with the baby because he didn’t have a car seat?

Yes. Yes she did, she felt unsafe. And Ari needs to feel safe and protected at all times. Free spirit that she is.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

So why are they meeting up in Kenya and not Ethiopia?

So she and Mama could rent ANOTHER apartment for three months somewhere Bini didn't have any friends! And they could completely browbeat the guy into submission!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Boston said:

Ari definitely has something wrong with her.  A flat affect.  When that baby was laughing, so joyful.. she had NO expression on her face.  She's a selfish bitch.  I say up the anti-depressants.

She is so mad that Avi is actually laughing with the Great Betrayer. When he gets old enough you can be damn sure that she'll be "telling Avi the real truth about his cheating, lying, no phone answering father". Take that to the bank. 

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

why is that child not in a damn car seat?

Yeah, remember when Bini had to carry him home from the hospital, walking in the traffic, because they didn't have a car seat? 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

So go to sleep, Areola! Why sit around talking about how tired you are? The baby is with his dad. Your mom is there watching his every move. Go take a break from doing absolutely nothing.

She's so friggin tired.  She is like a 5 yr. old and mommy caters (enables) her every need.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ari is sooooo manipulative.

I agree. And her bossy swearing and in your face attitude is the worst. Only thing is, Bini parties and has girls over every night?

• Love 5

Bini is better off without this soul sucker but he'll hold onto her with both hands no matter what because of Avi. Which is sad but I get it. If she leaves he has little chance of watching his kid grow up. He can't afford to fly back and forth but I still wish he'd shove her ass back on that plane.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 8

So go to sleep, Areola! Why sit around talking about how tired you are? The baby is with his dad. Your mom is there watching his every move. Go take a break from doing absolutely nothing.

My girlfriend does this. She will also say "I've gotta pee" about a hundred times before she actually goes to the bathroom.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

Bini is better off without this soul sucker but he'll hold onto her with both hands no matter what because of Avi. Which is sad but I get it. If she leaves he has little chance of watching his kid grow up. He can't afford to fly back and forth. 

He also can't afford a New Jersey gated community attorney like Janice and her ATM husband can. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Bini is better off without this soul sucker but he'll hold onto her with both hands no matter what because of Avi. Which is sad but I get it. If she leaves he has little chance of watching his kid grow up. He can't afford to fly back and forth. 

I don't think he can fly to the US.  I forget why.  But you know she is going to take that baby away from him.  Warning for all sex tourists (and sex maniacs in other countries).  USE A FUCKING CONDOM.  (Avi is so cute, but you get my drift)

Edited by Boston
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

So she and Mama could rent ANOTHER apartment for three months somewhere Bini didn't have any friends! And they could completely browbeat the guy into submission!

Yup. They’re isolating him from friends and family, using the baby as the manipulation. Abuser moves there. Watching these two entitled white women  take an Eithiopian man hostage is giving me plantation vibes. Ari may be the worst person on this entire series.

• Love 9

Ari just forced Bini to relive his prior trauma, berated him for how he coped, treated him like crap, expected him to be at her beck and call, stayed overseas far longer than necessary and she has the audacity to be all pissy with him??  She's just diabolical. 

• Love 16