Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Didn't Jenny live with Mr. & Mrs. Sumit for like 3 months when she went to visit Sumit the first time?  Did she learn nothing about how to run an Indian household? Why isn't Jenny bringing it up that they have all lived together already?

Who is surprised that Mother Sumit came in ready to critique everything about the house?

• Love 11
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

This 90 Franchise has really spanned out from just getting a visa in 90 days, next we'll be getting 90 DAY DATELINE edition when one of them kills the other. 

That is part of the blind item I mentioned earlier.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

They live like Bud and Sissy in "Urban Cowboy."

Goodnight, folks!

Everyone looked dirty in that movie THAT I LOVE.  Even the rich Prell girl because you know that polyester couldn’t breathe.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

If I were Jenny I would be MORTIFIED if my SO’s mom took me by the arm and told me something as basic as put away dishes as you clean them. I mean…damn lady.

It's the culture

• Love 1

Alright guys! Well, that's it for this week's edition of 90 Day Shitshow: Snarkin' The Other Way! I couldn't have done it without you guys! I cannot wait for next week's snark! I will see you all around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Didn't Jenny live with Mr. & Mrs. Sumit for like 3 months when she went to visit Sumit the first time?  Did she learn nothing about how to run an Indian household? Why isn't Jenny bringing it up that they have all lived together already?

Who is surprised that Mother Sumit came in ready to critique everything about the house?

Mr. & Mrs. Sumit.. just kill me now.. SO FUNNY

Edited by Boston
wrong spelling
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Good night my dear snarkers! You were all in rare form tonight and I laughed often and loudly. Have a wonderful week, those of you who do not join for the Single Life. I'll see the rest of you tomorrow night. Don't forget your anti-nausea medication! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, endure said:

It's the culture

I don’t care what culture it is, if you’re 60+ and another adult treats you like a simpleton about how to correctly accomplish basic household chores, regardless of whether it’s because you suck at said chores or because that adult clearly hates you, then you need to question every choice you’ve made since you were potty trained.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Great snarking tonight Peeps!

I'm off to Benadryl myself since the steroids make me unable to sleep.  This episode gave me a head start on wanting to fall asleep, at least.

Have a great week and see y'all next Sunday!!

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, and they were very good friends until they found about Jenny's nightly trips upstairs to Sumit's room. 

• Love 7

Good night everyone, it was fun, as always. Although, looks like next week's snark might be even more fun!! 🎉

I might drop in tomorrow for Single Life, and hoping to see if Liz drops Big Egg.

• Love 8

If you hate to clean or are bad at it (says a friend), and you have important guests coming, HIRE HELP and join them to do a SWAT job. Can't imagine it would cost much there, and they have, what, a 4- or 5-room apt with a patio? And a cow?  

Y'all were bringin' the pain tonight (bows). 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know! That kitchen floor was filthy, it needs a scrubbing, sweeping is just not enough.

Can I hope next week Mama S has Jenny on her hands and knees with a bucket and a scrub brush?! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I might drop in tomorrow for Single Life, and hoping to see if Liz drops Big Egg.

Sad to say, parts of TSL resemble my entire past dating life (before I retired from dating) but I sneak-watch it for tips.  

4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Can I hope next week Mama S has Jenny on her hands and knees with a bucket and a scrub brush?! 

More like Mama S will walk in with the bucket and scrub brush and J. will be on her hands and knees 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 4
30 minutes ago, greekmom said:

image.png.fed3a8b6c338602b5e59b6b59d0deb5d.pngafter all, Jenny wants to be in a fairy tale! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I know but I am Canadian and their culture is wrong…..I’m kidding 

Goodnight everyone!

It happens here in canada too, a friends daughter married an E Indian Dr, his mother would have nothing to do with her until she taught her the proper way, made only worse because she’s caucasian!

13 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I think it is someone else. I expect that someone will find the trailer at some point.

Def someone else jeffrey is in jail!

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Their culture would be better in Turkey.

Canadian Thanksgiving would be much better in Turkey.

7 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Good night everyone, it was fun, as always. Although, looks like next week's snark might be even more fun!! 🎉

Unfortunately, she might not have the self esteem to do so.

7 hours ago, greekmom said:

Oh, I would absolutely LOVE to see that! Jenny deserves it, for real!

• Love 4
8 hours ago, greekmom said:

Marriage Boot Camp: India.

”Get scrubbing, maggot! I don’t want to see anything but asses and elbows!”

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

https://archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=53632863&itype=cmsid

Article about Mormon practice of baptizing the dead and photo of baptismal font. 12-to 18-year-olds do it, usually being dunked multiple times for multiple people “by proxy”.

Which religion do the Mormons really hate? Muslim? Jewish? Hindu? Well whatever it is, I would love it if the Mormon dead were baptized in that religion.... see how the Mormons like it.

Heck, I hate Scientologist but if a bunch of them started praying over Mormon graves and telling them that they are now in Scientology heaven, I wouldn't object.

Edited by greekmom
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yes, and they were very good friends until they found about Jenny's nightly trips upstairs to Sumit's room. 

See, that, right there, why are those two women acting like they are strangers, why are they acting like they cannot communicate, why are they acting like they have never done chores together, etc...

Also, if my boyfriend and future father in law stood around watching me sweep my floor under the direction of my future mother in law, I'd have dropped that sorry excuse for a broom and walked out, that is some bull shit right there.  Why would I need an audience watching and basically enjoying my getting schooled by a women who seemingly hates me?

• Love 6

Last night my husband walked in while Jenny and Sumit were on the screen and he asked two questions:

1. Is that supposed to be his mother? Referring to Jenny.

2. What is wrong with her neck?

When I explained their relationship to him he had no follow up questions, I mean who could blame him for just leaving that information and walking out of the room.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
47 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

See, that, right there, why are those two women acting like they are strangers, why are they acting like they cannot communicate, why are they acting like they have never done chores together, etc...

Also, if my boyfriend and future father in law stood around watching me sweep my floor under the direction of my future mother in law, I'd have dropped that sorry excuse for a broom and walked out, that is some bull shit right there.  Why would I need an audience watching and basically enjoying my getting schooled by a women who seemingly hates me?

But would you do it for $1000-$1500 per episode?! 

• LOL 3
12 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Ari reminds me of my first mother in law. She genuinely did not think that anyone could be inconvenienced by her. Drove me to drink.

Her SIL has her number. "Now that you've done your little thing and had your baby in Ethiopia, it's time to come back to reality." Which I fully expect she wants to do, but everyone prodding at her to come back is making her dig her little heels in to prove that no one tells her what to do.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, greekmom said:

But would you do it for $1000-$1500 per episode?! 

No.  And I have been in a position where I had five figure student loan debt in the five figures and was unemployed with no income until September (and even THAT was unsure).....no.  I recently scrubbed my Facebook and IG (never a Twitter person) and no.

And awesome peeps - I was totally into the Steelers Seahawks game last night - no live chat.  Plus I get no live tv.  I feel left out, lol!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 1