Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Jenny's going to go through this trial as if she has a chance in hell of convincing Sumit's mom anything. She knows it’s pointless. She has a better chance of convincing me that Darcey’s posts are real pictures of her.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
It's DARCEY, not Darcy
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

One positive of watching this show is it challenges you to go to lower new levels.

Personal growth through The Learning Channel.  I'm not wasting my life watching all this crap!! 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why do none of the Peloton people look like they need a Peloton? Can't you show us somebody who looks real, is short and trying to put the thing together? 

That's why I work out at home. When I went to the gym with my friend everyone looked so nice, I found out that it was a pick up place. Nobody is going to try to pick up me sweating in my ratty yoga pants and t-shirt. 🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Wait a sec.

Didnt he say last week he slept with like 4-5 gals and now it's 23?

Me thinks he has only done it with 1 girl after some drinking binge and then with Mr. Righty

He claimed to have “made out” with over 100, got some kind of action with 23 or so and actual intercourse with 4 or 5 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Alina is just too young.  She's bought into everything SteVen has pushed on her with converting and she's created a fantasy relationship, which will not hold up in person.  Hope she listens to Mother Alina and dumps him and goes home.

I think you are right. Online I'm sure Steven seemed great. In person is a different matter. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Jenny. There are only 7 days in a week.

So at most you worked 7 days a week.

Plus you lived with his parents when you came to India the first time and popped Somemeat's cherry. 

Don't get on your high horse chicken lady.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Sumit wants them to live like a married couple.... but won't get married.

Jenny could use this a leverage:  "Marry me now and I'll get up early and keep the house clean and do what an Indian wife will"

Call his bluff Jenny.  Or just go home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Jenny has zero empathy. Sumit mentions missing his family, Jenny has to one-up him with how far away her family is. Sumit speaks of letting his parents choose which room, Jenny kvetches why should SHE have to move, even though it's a brand new bed...

• Love 7
Just now, Boston said:

Can't JENNY hear in her head; ALL OF US SCREAMING GO HOME?  For the last 10 years (or whatever the number is)

I mean, I'm sure her car misses her. 

Bingo cards out, people! Prepare to tick "visit fertility doctor"!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

My mom had an Indian doctor and when she got really sick he acted like she should just prepare to die because she was old. I honestly do worry about Jenny, when she is 70+ and gets sick in India, Sumit will drop her like a hot potato and she will be screwed.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, tvrox said:

It's sweet that they want to adopt. Wow an HIV positive kid. 

They don't want to adopt. Kenny has conjured up "let's go visit sick kids" to make Armando seem like a selfish pig if he pushes for a bio kid. How COULD you be so selfish, Armando??

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

Mama Summit's plan is already working.

I'm now thinking it was Sumit's plan along. He doesn't want to marry her, but liked living with his parents, and Jenny like they used to when she was, "just a friend from America."

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My mom had an Indian doctor and when she got really sick he acted like she should just prepare to die because she was old. I honestly do worry about Jenny, when she is 70+ and gets sick in India, Sumit will drop her like a hot potato and she will be screwed.

Sumit will make up healing ritual dances that will do no good, and then go screw the pool boy.

• LOL 3