Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Steven does not strike me as someone can clearly explain anything, this girl will have questions about Mormonism, can he answer them?

That's where his missionary experience and extermination sales skills come into play.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Corey. Get on a plane. Go home. Find a nice corn fed Mormon girl and put this misadventure behind you. 

The misadventure had been going on 7+ years now. Interestingly no children from it and thankfully.

• Love 7
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Someone tell this pizza lady there's like a million men in America who look just like this guy, she don't need to be giving it all up for a man who cooks in a loincloth in the kitchen.

But, but he's her soulmate!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

He's with Jenny because he's on the other team, and needs one helluva beard. Like in Victor/Victoria, Jenny's age is so astounding that no one is asking Sumit any other questions. He's hoping that dementia will set in soon, and he can move his lover in as 'professional medical person to care for my wife'.

I don't know. If he was playing for the other team he would just stayed married to his wife and do his marital duty from time to time.

I think Jenny is demanding in bed too.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cory should tell Evelin that he’d love to pay for the wedding but he can’t sustain an erection, so......

Cory looks like a guy who would get deeply scared from his own erection and it would make him start crying.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

UGH, Evelin bleeds him dry for every damn penny.

Also I can't stand Corey. He's an ass. He deserves her.

The pricing for that wedding was stupid, they never talked about how many guests, the catering, table rentals, linens, flowers, nothing that would be able for any wedding planner to suss out a price range like that.  Since when does a wedding planner include the price of the wedding dress in her budget, how does that even make sense. I spent 20 years in catering and I never figured the price of the wedding dress in to the per person price. 

There they stood on a rocky, ugly plot of sandy beach like land and the planner says it will cost anywhere from $26,000 to $50,000 for a wedding but asked no questions about what they want the wedding to be like.  TLC has gotten sloppy with their set up situations and if it is not a set up then Cory is an idiot for not asking specifics of the pricing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey, has anybody tried Thrive cosmetics? I'd pay $26 for a lipstick if it REALLY stays on all day.

I'd like to know, too, although I'm not wearing lipstick while I have to wear a mask.

I recommend Covergirl Outlast All Day and the Maybelline equivalent.  They'll be about $12-15 each.

3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

He served his mission.  He has prepared answers for all questions. 

Oh yeah, he's been well trained. Those kids go to some fortress where they're trained for something like a year before they're turned loose on the world. I saw a show on PBS about it. 

3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

The misadventure had been going on 7+ years now. Interestingly no children from it and thankfully.

Because Evilyn doesn't want them. Corey does, but she doesn't care what he wants. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Eh... Corey's brother's wedding at $5000 was really inexpensive and he shouldn't expect all weddings to be that price, but not $50,000+ either.

In a third world country, $50,000USD is insane.

Kenny of Kenny & Armando--58? He must get dressed by putting on clothing, then attaching himself to a FoodSaver and letting it suck all of the air out so that he looks all Ken doll.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I didn't think Kenny and Armando could get any better but they have a cat!! That they take on walks!!

My "heart daughter" (the one from Moldova) and her husband have a cat they take for walks. With a leash! She has an Instagram! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2