Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E19: Eviction #6, HOH #7

Message added by peachmangosteen,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Every single week they try to red herring us into believing the person who we know is going may not go and the votes are flipped.  I'm sick of it and I don't fall for it ...ever!

I was rooting so hard for DX and I can't believe he lost by a fraction of a second.  I even wouldn't have minded Alyssa.  I wonder who she would have put up.

SB should be interesting  I bet she listens to Ky.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Shit.  It is too late to call my broker to tell her I need to diversify.  I went all in on Kleenix this summer, but with Britini out of the BB house, I figure sales are going to plunge. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Is it normal for Julie to flip the names like that?  "By a vote of 7-1 Derek .............. you are safe."  What the fuck?????? 

Derek F. didn't screw up his words in his final speech at all!  I was really impressed and happy for him.

How the HELL did SB do that so much faster than everyone else?  I've always been pro-The Cookout but I feel so bad for Derek X. now.  He's my favourite.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

When my cousin was just a little kid in the middle of Thanksgiving he declared "I've noticed there aren't any black people in our family." Heh. I couldn't help but think of that when they showed DX saying "Where have all the white males gone?" And at that moment I hoped for the downfall of the Cookout... but after Britini leaves first of course. I still have mixed feelings on the whole black people alliance, but like any big alliance people don't know of in the house, I want to see it exposed and fail. It's just my way.

Wow, I'm not sure we've seen a more delusional contestant that Britini in quite some time: "They wanted me out because they all knew the couldn't beat me." ORLY?!? Wow. I do feel badly that she went home though as I wanted to see her great vengeance and furious anger unleashed on the house. Well at least she can play her delusional game for a week in the jury house until she figures out what was really going on... she was too white to stay.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Yes indeed The Cookout made history but theyv'e also made (like so many dominant alliances before them) any suspense disappear this season when it comes to the voting. It's sad for the pawns who are playing their hearts out but they never really had a chance. I have to wonder how production feels about this and Julie Chen who is forced to amp up fake "suspense" as to who will go home and what a person's vote will be.

Asah in the final shot alone and crying in her room probably knows how Britini and all the other pawns for that matter are going to feel when they watch the show after the season is over and how they were being played by The Cookout. I think there will be a lot of hurt feelings.

So happy someone other than a  Cookout member is now HOH. Maybe...just maybe we can have one vote that isn't a foregone conclusion. You can bet your life people led by Ky will be trying to manipulate her into putting Clair or Derek F up with Alyssa.  It would be refreshing if none of those three wound up on the block. I know, I know...near impossible but still...

At this point thanks to the alliance controlling the game the finale is clear. After the pawns are cast out followed by Alyssa the pecking order will dictate Asah, Big D and Hannah being put out with a final three of X, Tiffany and Ky and it will be "bros" casting out Tiffany and battling each other. Jury members by then will have figured The Cookout and some will be bitter towards Ky and because X will not have betrayed anyone as his pawn went home pre-jury he will be crowned the winner.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6

Britni before being put up: “Ky better not nominate me!! I’m going to rain down so much hell if I get nominated! Imma turn this house upside down and expose everything that’s going on! Watch out America!! I’m coming for them!”

Britini after being nominated: crickets

I guess she wins “Most Delusional Houseguest” for thinking that no one could beat her in a final two because of her “story.” 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Wow, a non- CO person won Hoh ! Wouldn't it be great if someone had loose lips & sh found out about the alliance & then was able to get one of them out ? It probably wouldn't change the end of the game results, but at least they wouldn't skate to the final without even a hiccup. Of course, it won't happen. We can't have nice things on this show.  It's not that I dislike any, or all for that matter, of this particular group, it's just that this kind of thing happens every season it seems like- some group gets power and rides it tight to the end. It just kind of spoils the suspense. But they way the game has evolved, I doubt if it will ever really change.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I think the fish tank that doesn't exist is officially the 18th HG of the season.

The 17th HG spot is always held for the ants. They have an advantage since they always come in as a pre-game alliance but you just can't help rooting for the little shit disturbers.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 8/19/2021 at 8:26 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Is it normal for Julie to flip the names like that?  "By a vote of 7-1 Derek .............. you are safe."  What the fuck?????? 

Julie keeps that one in her back pocket and pulls it out every now and then; she used to pull it once or twice a season, but as of late it’s been more like once every few years or so.

Derek F. didn't screw up his words in his final speech at all!  I was really impressed and happy for him.

One good thing about DerF being OTB - at least he didn’t have to evote.

How the HELL did SB do that so much faster than everyone else?  I've always been pro-The Cookout but I feel so bad for Derek X. now.  He's my favourite.

You realize, don’t you, that DerX would’ve won HoH if he hadn’t been so overly ambitious in his beam selection on his first attempt?  Even with his fall/restart, DX missed dethroning SB by less a second.

Edited by Nashville
Edited for e-accuracy
  • Love 6

I am genuinely confused.  Not for the first time!

Tiffany explains to Diary that the non-CO members best go along with the plan to dump Britni else they be targeted.  Well, who else would CO target?!  What did I so badly miss?

Any chance Alyssa threw the HoH comp?  She would have lost, anyway.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

I muted Britini's rap, I just couldn't take it. 

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

I did the same thing!  While I didn't dislike Britini (unlike most seasons, I don't actively loathe anyone), I hated those cutesy raps of hers.

The HOH contest wasn't all that interesting or challenging, but it had the novelty of being something new, and maybe even an Olympic sport in a few years.   Say what you will about Sarah Beth, and I assume that what anyone says will be negative, she sure scampered across those beams.   

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

I am genuinely confused.  Not for the first time!

Tiffany explains to Diary that the non-CO members best go along with the plan to dump Britni else they be targeted.  Well, who else would CO target?!  What did I so badly miss?

Any chance Alyssa threw the HoH comp?  She would have lost, anyway.

No. Alyssa just sucks.

The cookout can be hated all people want. I applaud the gameplay. No complete implosion. Way less catty/ mean person right. They have their shields. It's all fine with me. 

2 hours ago, willco said:

Wow, a non- CO person won Hoh ! Wouldn't it be great if someone had loose lips & sh found out about the alliance & then was able to get one of them out ? It probably wouldn't change the end of the game results, but at least they wouldn't skate to the final without even a hiccup. Of course, it won't happen. We can't have nice things on this show.  It's not that I dislike any, or all for that matter, of this particular group, it's just that this kind of thing happens every season it seems like- some group gets power and rides it tight to the end. It just kind of spoils the suspense. But they way the game has evolved, I doubt if it will ever really change.

Every single season of recent memory has a dominant alliance or certain people that way too many listen to. It's not like this is new. It's also kind of the way it will be. It's a game of numbers. Working in a group and getting outsiders removed will continue to be move. 

3 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Asah in the final shot alone and crying in her room probably knows how Britini and all the other pawns for that matter are going to feel when they watch the show after the season is over and how they were being played by The Cookout. I think there will be a lot of hurt feelings.

Just like any other time people were fooled?

My point is, none of this unique except for how the alliance is formed but you would think this was a new concept.

People will be hurt. People will be bitter. 

Honestly, I think there will be far less extremely hurt feelings than usual. We will have the usual bitterness. But, the cookout as players have been far less malicious. It will go a long way towards it all being look at as smart gameplay.

Certain people in the cookout need to stop coasting and win something. When it comes time for a winner, someone who sleeps all day or never saves themselves won't be winning the money. Cookout be damned.

16 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I did the same thing!  While I didn't dislike Britini (unlike most seasons, I don't actively loathe anyone), I hated those cutesy raps of hers.

The HOH contest wasn't all that interesting or challenging, but it had the novelty of being something new, and maybe even an Olympic sport in a few years.   Say what you will about Sarah Beth, and I assume that what anyone says will be negative, she sure scampered across those beams.   

Yeah I jumped straight to votes. I'm not trying to hear Britni rap again. Or ever again. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Racj82 said:

But, the cookout as players have been far less malicious. It will go a long way towards it all being look at as smart gameplay

Absolutely. Watching them agonize last night over having to send their friends home reminded me of one of the reasons I'm enjoying this season so much. In certain other seasons the CO would be meeting secretly to crow over how smart they are, and cackle over how they're pulling the wool over the eyes of their pawns. This season you can see in their faces and body language that it's killing them, and they feel awful about betraying their friends. 

When the nonCO watch this season later, they're not going to feel bitter, or like fools. Britini will watch Azah crying over her and still want to be her friend. Claire will see the anguish on Tiffany's face over keeping her in the dark. Hopefully this cast will remain close when it's all over. 

4 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Yeah I jumped straight to votes. I'm not trying to hear Britni rap again. Or ever again. 

Yeah, I'm still an outlier on this. I was totally up for a silly Britini rap, and thought it was hilarious when she said she'd only had time to write one line. (I'm sure the rye and ginger had nothing to do with it.) 

• Love 4

Well Sarah Beth didn't wear her glasses last night after I made such a fuss on her behalf.  You're dead to me now, Sarah!

These people are nice this year. I quit watching the show in the middle of that one season after the guy who eventually won was banging pots and pans in some little woman's face.

I'm against the Cook Out on principle, but find myself wanting them to succeed.  I just love sweet little  Hannah and Azah, the goddess.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

Well Sarah Beth didn't wear her glasses last night after I made such a fuss on her behalf.  You're dead to me now, Sarah!

Be not afraid! (To quote the wise words of JCM.) I'm certain she'll wear them again. 

I'm excited to see someone new as HoH, although I would have preferred Claire or Derex. This could be a fun week if she doesn't let Ky run things for her. Something tells me that's not her style. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

When my cousin was just a little kid in the middle of Thanksgiving he declared "I've noticed there aren't any black people in our family." Heh. I couldn't help but think of that when they showed DX saying "Where have all the white males gone?" And at that moment I hoped for the downfall of the Cookout... but after Britini leaves first of course. I still have mixed feelings on the whole black people alliance, but like any big alliance people don't know of in the house, I want to see it exposed and fail. It's just my way.

Wow, I'm not sure we've seen a more delusional contestant that Britini in quite some time: "They wanted me out because they all knew the couldn't beat me." ORLY?!? Wow. I do feel badly that she went home though as I wanted to see her great vengeance and furious anger unleashed on the house. Well at least she can play her delusional game for a week in the jury house until she figures out what was really going on... she was too white to stay.

Correction: Britini wasn't too white to stay. She was too annoying to stay. Followed by, 'They wanted me out because they all knew they couldn't beat me.' What, exactly, did she win? The one thing where she flopped her butt from one seat to the other 6 million times? Anything else?

I couldn't take the crying and the bellowing from her. She was no threat, not to anyone. What she was, was the most annoying hamster of all.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Rosebud1970 said:

Followed by, 'They wanted me out because they all knew they couldn't beat me.' What, exactly, did she win?

She had a point when it came to a Jury vote.  Several winners have won not because they were master strategists or comp beasts, but because they were a clearly more sympathetic (better?) person.  She would almost certainly make no enemies amongst the jurors and have a huge likeability advantage.  

• Love 4

It seemed from the show that DerekX and Claire are starting to put things together. Maybe they'll clue SB in to the fact that the three of them plus Alyssa are going to be picked off because they're not the right color. If so, she might hear Kyland's (assumed) nominee manipulation in a different way. It's about time for somebody to wake up to what's going on and make the game at least somewhat more interesting than the uninterrupted roll it's on now. Come on SB, shake this snooze fest up!

• Love 5

Anything that pisses off Tiffany is fine by me so I'm glad SB won HoH.

One good thing about DerF being OTB - at least he didn’t have to vote.

You mean "e-vote."

Watching them agonize last night over having to send their friends home reminded me of one of the reasons I'm enjoying this season so much. In certain other seasons the CO would be meeting secretly to crow over how smart they are, and cackle over how they're pulling the wool over the eyes of their pawns. This season you can see in their faces and body language that it's killing them, and they feel awful about betraying their friends. 

Yeah, that's a good point. Usually we'd see these people in the DR boasting and laughing about how brilliant they are to fool all these people. Dr. Will and Mike Boogie, for example. Ugh, I get a stomach ache just thinking about it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Nashville said:

DerX would’ve won HoH if he hadn’t been so overly ambitious in his beam selection on his first attempt?  

I think Azah was just as close as Derex was to winning.  I screamed in frustration when they and Hannah were eliminated.

Big D. was the one that surprised me, despite his heft he IMO was light on his feet.  Am I the only one that thinks he has lost just a smidgen of weight?

Britini, I’m sure you are a lovely girl but if I NEVER see your loud ass again it will be too soon.

• Love 3

Well, this will be fun.  I can't wait to see all six Cookouters (Cooksters? Outgoers?) campaign for SB to target Claire, Claire and nobody but Claire.

Yes, it's nice that they've stayed loyal to each other in ways that very few six-person alliances ever have.  But Xavier's gloating to Tiffany was specifically about getting white people out of the House, and I'd be surprised if he'd want to go after DereX or Alyssa before the clean sweep was complete.

Two weeks ago, I calculated that in an 80% white group such as the non-Cookout originally was (8 whites + 1 Asian-American + 1 Latina), the odds of six consecutive whites being evicted and the two outliers skating through untouched was only 13.3%.  Longer shots than that have come in, but given Xavier's remarks, I am now even more convinced that the Cookout is not merely a "solidarity" alliance, but a specific anti-white alliance.

As I've written before, IMO this is not a good look. (Also, it may make things more difficult for some future African-American HGs, if not necessarily all of them.  ["We can't trust Lucius, he probably has an agenda like that Xavier guy.  We've got split up him and Andre right away!"] But we shall see, I suppose.)

I'm somewhat surprised so many HG's tried the skinny rail;  you'd think they would have learned that the "short route" in comps such as these is usually nigh-impossible.  But they had to decide under pressure, it's true.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

But Xavier's gloating to Tiffany was specifically about getting white people out of the House,

Exactly, that was the very moment I became more uncomfortable about how the Cookout was going about their business and what their motivation was. It was definitely not a good look for X imho. It also supports my saying that Britini was too white to stay.

• Love 8

I don't get why this season's majority alliance gets a pass (from most people) on this behavior. In the past, when there's an alliance of people who are white, anytime a person of color is evicted, there are generally very ugly labels thrown on the alliance. These labels are applied whether or not any race specific bigotry has reared its ugly head. It seems that the bigotry is assumed. However, this season, when the majority alliance specifically states they are targeting all people who don't share the same skin color, not so much on the recriminations. I guess if you have a "good reason" this kind of behavior is acceptable to a lot of people.

• Love 10

I've never been a fan of a majority alliance pagonging non-alliance members out of the game.  But that's mainly because it is boring, and predictable, and usually mean.  Those past alliances I've hated have been complacent and lazy and reduced non-members to "other" status which was just ugly to watch.  Remember Paul's friendship alliance ostracizing the nominated hamsters, and punishing those who were nice to them?  That was just plain nasty and very ugly.

The Cookout, however, has never been complacent and they have never been mean.  In the beginning, they weren't even in the majority, so they really had to hustle and work it to move the game in their direction.  That was fun to watch.  Tiffany may have a big pair of bossy pants, but her calculated strategy of every Cookout member having an outside alliance pairing is genius.  They don't look like an alliance that way, and they get intel.  The Cookout has also been very clever.  You never see them exclusively hanging out together.  They haven't formed a clubhouse in the HOH bedroom.  Because of the shield pairs, there's always a mix of hamsters hanging together.  This is also genius. 

As with most big alliances, it will get interesting once they're forced to turn on each other.  For this alliance, it will be even more interesting, because that's going to pit Xavier against Tiffany, and that's gonna be a clash of the titans.  There is no way either one will want to go into a final two with the other.  That pairing is too evenly matched to risk it.

So that's why I'm OK with this alliance, this time.  Are they all black?  Yes.  This is also the first time in BB history that there's been enough minorities in the house to even form such an alliance.  I think this is a one time thing, this won't work next time.  If BB keeps casting a diverse group of hamsters like this, it might even be the shakeup in the game a lot of us have been looking to see for years.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
46 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

I don't get why this season's majority alliance gets a pass (from most people) on this behavior. In the past, when there's an alliance of people who are white, anytime a person of color is evicted, there are generally very ugly labels thrown on the alliance. These labels are applied whether or not any race specific bigotry has reared its ugly head. It seems that the bigotry is assumed. However, this season, when the majority alliance specifically states they are targeting all people who don't share the same skin color, not so much on the recriminations. I guess if you have a "good reason" this kind of behavior is acceptable to a lot of people.

Yes. This is what bothers me. This cookout is racist!! Lots of people like to think black people can't be racist.  Sorry, but that just isn't true!!! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

I've never been a fan of a majority alliance pagonging non-alliance members out of the game.  But that's mainly because it is boring, and predictable, and usually mean.  Those past alliances I've hated have been complacent and lazy and reduced non-members to "other" status which was just ugly to watch.  Remember Paul's friendship alliance ostracizing the nominated hamsters, and punishing those who were nice to them?  That was just plain nasty and very ugly.

I agree. The horrible treatment of fellow humans is despicable.

The Cookout, however, has never been complacent and they have never been mean.  In the beginning, they weren't even in the majority, so they really had to hustle and work it to move the game in their direction.  That was fun to watch.  Tiffany may have a big pair of bossy pants, but her calculated strategy of every Cookout member having an outside alliance pairing is genius.  They don't look like an alliance that way, and they get intel.  The Cookout has also been very clever.  You never see them exclusively hanging out together.  They haven't formed a clubhouse in the HOH bedroom.  Because of the shield pairs, there's always a mix of hamsters hanging together.  This is also genius. 

Yes, but hasn't it been done before?

As with most big alliances, it will get interesting once they're forced to turn on each other.  For this alliance, it will be even more interesting, because that's going to pit Xavier against Tiffany, and that's gonna be a clash of the titans.  There is no way either one will want to go into a final two with the other.  That pairing is too evenly matched to risk it.

So that's why I'm OK with this alliance, this time.  Are they all black?  Yes.  This is also the first time in BB history that there's been enough minorities in the house to even form such an alliance.  I think this is a one time thing, this won't work next time.  If BB keeps casting a diverse group of hamsters like this, it might even be the shakeup in the game a lot of us have been looking to see for years.

And an alliance of white people is usually accused of being racist, and receives major sm backlash, if any of its targets have a different skin color, regardless of their actual targeting reason. This alliance is very clear that they are targeting everyone with a different skin color, solely because of their color, and most people are ok with it. Hypocrisy is always bothersome to me.

Edited by greyflannel
2 hours ago, greyflannel said:

Who said they’re getting a pass? I see multiple people on this thread alone, people on Reddit, and people on Twitter complaining about the Cookout…

I think it’s fine for people to dislike the Cookout as much as any other alliance, but everyone isn’t going to look at in a vacuum and pretend like there is no reason why they would form an alliance. We have tons of seasons, where there are a one or two black people, who usually get excluded from the big, main alliance and then get picked off. Whether one thinks this was due to racism, unconscious bias, or somehow a complete coincidence, that’s been a typical pattern. This is the first season where there have been enough black players to form a powerful alliance and protect each other, and they did it. Just like you see women stick together in a lot of fields that are male dominated - no one has to like it, but everyone isn’t going to be up in arms about it either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
35 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Who said they’re getting a pass? I see multiple people on this thread alone, people on Reddit, and people on Twitter complaining about the Cookout…

I think it’s fine for people to dislike the Cookout as much as any other alliance, but everyone isn’t going to look at in a vacuum and pretend like there is no reason why they would form an alliance. We have tons of seasons, where there are a one or two black people, who usually get excluded from the big, main alliance and then get picked off. Whether one thinks this was due to racism, unconscious bias, or somehow a complete coincidence, that’s been a typical pattern. This is the first season where there have been enough black players to form a powerful alliance and protect each other, and they did it. Just like you see women stick together in a lot of fields that are male dominated - no one has to like it, but everyone isn’t going to be up in arms about it either. 

I didn't say they were getting a pass from everyone, I said "from most people". I think the majority of people seem to be fine with what the cookout is doing. I don't read Reddit or Twitter. On those, are the people complaining about the cookout the majority, or the minority? I have seen others on here who aren't thrilled with the mindset of the cookout, but it seems to be the minority. Have I missed a bunch of posts that would make that view the majority? If so, I will correct my post with my apologies for not paying enough attention. Also, as for everyone being up in arms, I don't think anyone should be  bothered about the cookout alliance any more, or any less, than they have been in the past about other alliances who were only assumed to be targeting based on color. 

As for this episode, I'm glad not to have to ff through Britini anymore. Girl drove me nuts.

Edited by greyflannel
Adding a bit to bring it back on topic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

I think Azah was just as close as Derex was to winning.  I screamed in frustration when they and Hannah were eliminated.

They better show a slo-mo of Alyssa’s finish because I thought she fell more forward than down, i.e., she didn’t go down far enough to hit ground.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Big D. was the one that surprised me, despite his heft he IMO was light on his feet

I don't forget that his father was a world class athlete.  He might have skills  that aren't hampered much by the extra weight.

Edited by JudyObscure
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, greyflannel said:

I didn't say they were getting a pass from everyone, I said "from most people". I think the majority of people seem to be fine with what the cookout is doing. I don't read Reddit or Twitter. On those, are the people complaining about the cookout the majority, or the minority? I have seen others on here who aren't thrilled with the mindset of the cookout, but it seems to be the minority. Have I missed a bunch of posts that would make that view the majority? If so, I will correct my post with my apologies for not paying enough attention. Also, as for everyone being up in arms, I don't think anyone should be  bothered about the cookout alliance any more, or any less, than they have been in the past about other alliances who were only assumed to be targeting based on color. 

As for this episode, I'm glad not to have to ff through Britini anymore. Girl drove me nuts.

I have no idea what is majority or minority, but there’s seems to be more conversation around race and the Cookout than I remember in past seasons about the alliances that were all white (not counting the seasons that had unquestionably racist comments). But to go back to my previous post, this is not happening in a vacuum, but in the context of 20 years of the show. If almost all BB casts had been predominantly black and almost all winners had been black, then I think you would see different opinions about the Cookout (the alliance probably would not even be a thing, at least not explicitly so). I know I would view the situation differently, but that world does not exist. Certainly, that doesn’t mean other people can’t look at it differently, hate the alliance, and root against them.

With that said, I’m personally not bothered by the Cookout, but I want them to face some real adversity ASAP because I don’t like seeing one big alliance control the game, no matter who it is. It’s boring, and I like chaos on BB. I would be perfectly happy with Derek F going next.

Glad to see Britini go! I don’t think she was cut out for the game.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

I have no idea what is majority or minority, but there’s seems to be more conversation around race and the Cookout than I remember in past seasons about the alliances that were all white (not counting the seasons that had unquestionably racist comments). But to go back to my previous post, this is not happening in a vacuum, but in the context of 20 years of the show. If almost all BB casts had been predominantly black and almost all winners had been black, then I think you would see different opinions about the Cookout (the alliance probably would not even be a thing, at least not explicitly so). I know I would view the situation differently, but that world does not exist. Certainly, that doesn’t mean other people can’t look at it differently, hate the alliance, and root against them.

When an alliance states out loud that they are targeting people based on race, that will probably generate a lot of discussion about race.

With that said, I’m personally not bothered by the Cookout, but I want them to face some real adversity ASAP because I don’t like seeing one big alliance control the game, no matter who it is. It’s boring, and I like chaos on BB. I would be perfectly happy with Derek F going next.

Definitely.

Glad to see Britini go! I don’t think she was cut out for the game.

She didn't seem to be able to cope very well, and she was really just way over the top. Hope the next juror brings Kleenex. And earplugs.

9 hours ago, greyflannel said:

It seemed from the show that DerekX and Claire are starting to put things together. Maybe they'll clue SB in to the fact that the three of them plus Alyssa are going to be picked off because they're not the right color.

I dont get why DX and Claire don't tell the other non-COs about their suspicions. If they played their cards right, they could have convinced Alyssa and SB to keep Britini. All they would have had to do was keep it hush-hush and their votes, along with Asah's pity vote, would have saved Britini 5-4.

Long shot, but possible.

They'd currently be CO=5 and non-CO=5, with a non-CO as HOH and DX available to win next week.

Edited by Blissfool
  • Useful 1
41 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

If they played their cards right, they could have convinced Alyssa and SB to keep Britini. All they would have had to do was keep it hush-hush and their votes, along with Asah's pity vote, would have saved Britini 5-4.

This year everyone is required to tell the target of their hush-hush plans that they are about to engage in hush-hush plans about them ahead of time. So, they would be required to tell Big D about their plan to keep Britini.

• LOL 6
12 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I dont get why DX and Claire don't tell the other non-COs about their suspicions. 

I would assume they are terrified to mention it. What a horrible look if they’re wrong. “I think all the black people are teaming up against us.”

• Useful 2
  • Love 5