Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Tiff and Ky are talking about CO eviction order. Ky says he doesn’t want to go to the end with X because he’s too likeable. They predict the votes between him and X and it comes out 4-4, with Deref as the tiebreaker. Ky is not convinced he would have Deref’s vote.

They agree that Deref would beat any of them in a F2, and that he needs to go first. Tiff suggests getting out X next, because “that would leave you, me, Azah and Chaddah. If you can’t beat us, that’s on you.” Ha.

ETA: The conversation ended with Ky promising to take Tiff to F2. After he leaves, Tiff whispers that she will take Chaddah. If she has to lose to someone, that’s who she wants to lose to.

LOL.  Well, it's good to know that they're both lying to each other about their F2 pact.  Because there's no way that Ky takes Tiff to F2.  I'm not sure I believe that he is willing to break his F3 with X and Deref since they've had that since Day 1 or 2 though I do think he is smart enough to recognize, like Tiff, that anyone sitting next to X at F2 will lose, so maybe he is willing to cut X.  And neither of them really believe that either would lose next to Deref, do they?

• Love 3

Ky can’t find his Golden Grahams. It’s all he wants in the goddamn world. If he can’t find them he’ll be devastated.

I know he doesn’t have a phone, but I swear he’s composing a complaint letter in his head.

• LOL 12

I really wish the show would lean into this and give us a segment of Kyland complaining about random shit in the DR. It's too warm, can't you turn on the air conditioning? We can't get 40% less sodium bacon but Franzel could get her special juice last season? The toilet paper is only 2 ply and that's just not good enough. Can I speak to the manager executive producer?

Now that I've said that, I anticipate a segment on Deref and Alyssa and their gaseous emissions instead.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

SB is telling Ky about this impressive alliance of 6 last year who went undetected until the end, when a triple eviction threw everything into turmoil and caused some of them to go. Ky is very interested in learning how long the 6 managed to stay together. 

Hmmm… this is the first time I’ve heard anyone mention a triple eviction, but I don’t know if it sparked anything in Ky’s brain because feeds cut before Madame Sarah finished her fortune telling session.

I was thinking over the season (since it feels like it's over even though we still have 28 damn days to go) and trying to determine whether I liked it or not. For me, week 1 was entertaining, weeks 2-4 were mostly boring, week 5 was entertaining, weeks 6-8 were sorta half and half but honestly mostly boring. So overall, this season has just sucked to me lol. 

Please give me the strength to give up on this show, dammit!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think it's hilarious how Azah has become one of the most self interested players. What a ride it's been for Azah going from throwing her game away for Britini to now wanting to keep Claire over Alyssa.

BECOME”????    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope Azah wins tbh.

Because Azah symbolizes the worst of this season?  😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I honestly don’t think Azah is that bad. I also don’t think X is that good. If Ky or X wins meh. If Deref wins lol. If Tiffany wins fuck yeah! If Azah wins yay. If Hannah wins well it’s better than X or Ky.

They went into lockdown yesterday so it’s most likely an endurance comp. My hope of an Alyssa HOH and Claire veto stays alive! Except not really because Claire sucks at comps lol.

• LOL 2
13 hours ago, Blissfool said:

This is gold.

The hastags!

Screenshot_20210901-000652_Twitter.jpg

That that is a serious thing is just amazingly stupid. I should use that at the next time I go to a steakhouse. "Excuse me, how are you charging this much for steak? I'll have you know that I pay much less than that for steak at the local supermarket. This is an outrage!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

The worst cast and season of BB in 14 years.

I'm so disjointed, even BBCan9 was better than these boring-ass people.

Zero Drama, Zero bullshit, Zero showmances, Zero anything that BB is known for; and toss in the most racist alliance ever that is based solely on color. 

Where is a good old fashioned Josh when  you need some pans banged together.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I honestly don’t think Azah is that bad.

Well, to be fair - Azah has chilled out a lot on the entitled behavior which had me disliking her game so much earlier in this season, so I’m not near as down on her as I used to be.  
Azah is still one of my least-favorite players in the House, though; at present I have trouble seeing her as anything much beyond this season’s Victoria - which could still carry her as far as F2 or F3, easy.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I honestly don’t think Azah is that bad.

At this point I'm resigned to being one of the only people who love watching Azah, apart from Dingo on Hamsterwatch. Sure, her game is rubbish but she's so funny and entertaining to me. I'd be thrilled to see her make F3 or F4. 

In the end, we just like who we like, and I really like Azah. 

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think it's that bad lol. But again, I don't think X's game is that good; I just tend to view games differently than most.

I mean, all of the Cookout are obviously playing a good game, since they formed a dominant alliance early on that has, you know, dominated. 

• Love 9

I've mostly just enjoyed reading this thread lately, but wow, those Kyland tweets are amazing. How does one have so much energy to complain at companies all day long? lol. I just use social media these days to watch animal videos, which we all know is the main purpose of the internet.

I liked him so much at the beginning of the season. Oh well.

And another MONTH of BB? lol. I'm not a fan of the triples, though they can be interesting, but I don't want to end up with just Deref, Azah, and Alyssa or something.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 8
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

The show should start late June/early July and then end early/mid September imo. It’s way too long. 

That's really a no-brainer, honestly. I guess CBS is still adjusting to COVID, in terms of their schedule? So no new shows until October, perhaps? Hopefully next year they launch the season in June. 

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Even when they launch in June they don’t end until basically the end of September. It’s always been too long lol. If only they could do OTT length seasons all the time.

I’ve never understood why TPTB let it run as late as they do, because to me that’s always seemed counterproductive in a business sense.  Get into/past mid-August, and suddenly you’re playing broadcast schedule dodge’em against pro football games - or worse yet (for BB), going head-to-head with them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Lots of interesting strategy talk tonight. Depending on who was talking, the intended first CO boot is either Ky or Deref. I think someone (X?) also mentioned Tiffany. Everyone is still convinced there will be a double next week.

Ky extolled the virtues of BB22 to Claire. Everyone thought it was boring, but the way the alliance stuck together to the end just showed what great players they were. She kind of agreed, but without enthusiasm.

Lots of trash talk about SB. They think she’s fake, she may be lying about her age because she acts way too young for almost 30, she deserves what she got because she never reached out to anyone until she was in trouble. Ky lobbied for someone to throw her a sympathy vote. Tiff volunteered, but they thought it would look fishy. X wanted to be the one, but Alyssa got mad at him for even considering it. I’m guessing it will be unanimous.

SB curled up by herself until Ky joined her. She was very down on herself except for flashes of aggressive anger.  She’s planning to do a Hail Mary play tomorrow by blowing the lid off the Jackpot. (Is/ was that a thing?) She’s mad at Ky because she doesn’t think he’s playing hard enough. He told her he wants to go to the end with the best player (either X or Hannah) and whatever happens, happens. It won’t mean anything to him if it’s an easy win. She thinks he’s an idiot for not taking someone weak and ensure the win.

SB thinks this cast was the smartest yet. She wishes there had been more people that were dumber or more easily manipulated. (Oh, honey.) She anticipates the worst when she leaves— that she will look stupid and be embarrassed. She already knows America hates her, and is angry that she blew her one chance to play.

Ky showered her with platitudes, of course, touching on everything from the power of positive thinking to the butterfly effect. Did you know that men have more time to do things because they spend less time peeing? It adds up, y’all!

Also, Ky used to work a suicide hotline. And while I don’t want to make make light of people in crisis, that … does not sound like a good idea. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

She anticipates the worst when she leaves— that she will look stupid and be embarrassed. She already knows America hates her, and is angry that she blew her one chance to play.

I hope they have psychological help lined up for when SB gets out and sees the whole picture. Of all of them, she's going to need it the most. I worry for her, especially when she discovers her one ally was lying to her the entire game. She'll be shattered. And incredibly angry. 

52 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Also, Ky used to work a suicide hotline. And while I don’t want to make make light of people in crisis, that … does not sound like a good idea. 

I don't know, he can be really sweet and empathetic. I can see where he might have been good, assuming he was able to control his need to do all the talking. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I hope they have psychological help lined up for when SB gets out and sees the whole picture. Of all of them, she's going to need it the most. I worry for her, especially when she discovers her one ally was lying to her the entire game. She'll be shattered. And incredibly angry. 

Yeah...  We've been saying for a few weeks now that she is going to be the bitterest of all the HGs when she gets out and finds out just how Ky manipulated her, and how ruthless he was about it.  I don't think there's enough he can do in the way of damage control in his GB message to prevent her from being really angry and damaged by what he did.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think it's that bad lol. But again, I don't think X's game is that good; I just tend to view games differently than most.

Azah has had some good reads on the house.  The problem is, she doesn't do anything with them.  She showed signs of being a player and wanting to makes moves, but she was so very easily talked out of doing anything.  In her defense, she had the CO to keep that from mattering, so she coasted, but I think if she didn't have the CO and she had to play she could have.

5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Really?  I could see him just talking and talking and talking and keeping them on the line forever.

Edited by Slider
ETA: Azah's name - because it wasn't clear originally.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I think the initial Teams setup worked as an advantage to some HGs but was a disadvantage to others. The Jokers were super loyal to each other to the point where they were pretty insular and didn't work on forming game relationships with other HGs. Having Frenchie as their leader didn't help, lol. The Jokers seemed to genuinely love the guy, and his spectacular rise and downfall probably did a number on their heads a bit. Didn't Azah spend the first couple of weeks mostly lying around in bed? She didn't seem to be able to reconcile her CO loyalties with her Joker loyalties to the point where she became paralyzed.

I don't know for sure but I think she would have done better in a regular non-Teams divided season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Azah did a better job forming relationships outside the CO than within, which is actually pretty smart. Tiffany did the same. But Azah isn’t likely to be able to win on that alone. I think though that if she could win some crucial comps (which doesn’t seem likely), she might jump up in the ranks of possible winners tbh.

Paramont+ is confirming that it’s endurance tonight and that it will be on the feeds.

• Love 4
On 9/1/2021 at 10:13 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I was thinking over the season (since it feels like it's over even though we still have 28 damn days to go) and trying to determine whether I liked it or not. For me, week 1 was entertaining, weeks 2-4 were mostly boring, week 5 was entertaining, weeks 6-8 were sorta half and half but honestly mostly boring. So overall, this season has just sucked to me lol. 

Please give me the strength to give up on this show, dammit!

You know how I joke all GOOBLE GOBBLE ONE OF US? This is literally my situation right now. I've basically dropped the show but I *feel it* if I don't check in here in more than a day or two. I don't even care about getting game info, just the entertainment provided here.

So, the power lies not in the show, but in this thread. Tell yourself that and you can accomplish your dreams ❤️

18 hours ago, Callaphera said:

saved me from ever having to deal with his over dramatic childish ass on the feeds again. That may have been his greatest moment ever tbh.

Those poor, poor people who watch The Challenge. I don't think they'll ever be rid of him.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Those poor, poor people who watch The Challenge. I don't think they'll ever be rid of him.

Ugh, I know. If you tune into the Challenge hoping to see some former BB HGs you remember fondly, you'll be disappointed, lol. Josh, Kaycee, and Fessy think they're ruling the roost over there. I think the editors hate Josh though. And Fessy's humiliating elimination last season when he was so convinced he was going to win was pretty sweet, I have to say. What a punk.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

SB curled up by herself until Ky joined her. She was very down on herself except for flashes of aggressive anger.  She’s planning to do a Hail Mary play tomorrow by blowing the lid off the Jackpot. (Is/ was that a thing?) 

It was a month ago, at least! Sort of. I'm guessing that was Tiffany keeping her enemy close.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.6d7e29ee1f31e0a95c108ebc62a3dae5.jpg

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, Slider said:

Azah has had some good reads on the house.  The problem is, she doesn't do anything with them.  She showed signs of being a player and wanting to makes moves, but she was so very easily talked out of doing anything.  In her defense, she had the CO to keep that from mattering, so she coasted, but I think if she didn't have the CO and she had to play she could have.

Azah has loosened up quite a bit recently, and getting out of her own head seems to have made her a better player. She was strategizing with Hannah last night and Hannah remarked how she likes talking to Azah because she provides the human perspective, whereas Hannah can get bogged down in data and analytics. I actually think Azah might do well in a 2nd try, now that she has learned how to compartmentalize the process, but I doubt she will be invited back.

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I’m also assuming Zingbot will be this week.

Hannah and her statistical analysis are expecting him next week. I was wondering if he’d show up at all, because of Covid. Can someone remind me how they handled that last year? Was he yelling from Dr. Will’s balcony?

10 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I don't know, he can be really sweet and empathetic. I can see where he might have been good, assuming he was able to control his need to do all the talking. 

Yeah, the kindness and earnestness I get. It was the talking that concerned me. All I could think about was how listening to Ky drone on makes me want to kill myself.  But maybe it works as a kind of extreme exposure therapy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Yeah, the kindness and earnestness I get. It was the talking that concerned me. All I could think about was how listening to Ky drone on makes me want to kill myself.  But maybe it works as a kind of extreme exposure therapy.

I feel like I used this thread as a wellness check every time Ky was HoH. So long as I kept posting, I was in a safe space.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

It's kind of hilarious that the "suspense" of "will Alyssa outlast the Cookout" couldn't even be held to the end of the live broadcast.  I think this comp will be over quickly, hopefully we get some feeds out of it!

I was excited to hear Kyland's shoutout to THE Tara Kelly (sans MUSIC).

• LOL 3
  • Love 3