Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

31 minutes ago, ClassicPegg said:

Game Day Girl Gina!!

gdg Gina.jpg

Love Gina, but this is not a good photo imo. Her head looks too small for her body. Someone needs to either fire the person that's taking and picking the photos or pick better photos and stop photoshopping. 

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, sATL said:

hold up... on bullet #3... that means the DCC had to changed how they enter the field ? How many tunnels are there ? 

I remember a few seasons/episodes back where Kelly goes into a big " production" on when they enter the field- like the line up.  Rowdy is first, then the cheerleaders... then I thought the players were last.

For the entrance for thunderstruck, the girls lineup in the end zones sideways next to the tunnel and in front of the end zone decks where they curved around to make the iconic entrance. Can be seen on the DCC IG story 

20653978-0AC0-42F5-8E3F-4888549346CF.jpeg

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, DCC615Nash said:

So it’s been said that Alora Rose quitting is going to showed as a possible cut instead. Do we have any idea how Amanda’s leaving is going to be handled? Is this going to be a “she took someone’s spot” or a fake cry “we lost a teammate today” or an Erika and Amy Reese and she just disappears.

Kelli: She took someone's spot

Me: Yeah and now a mediocre TCC can take her spot and become a one year wonder. 

(BTW I am not saying that the TCC's are mediocre, I just hate when Kelli pulls that card. Like I get it but I don't like it)

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, bentheswimmer11 said:

For the entrance for thunderstruck, the girls lineup in the end zones sideways next to the tunnel and in front of the end zone decks where they curved around to make the iconic entrance. Can be seen on the DCC IG story 

20653978-0AC0-42F5-8E3F-4888549346CF.jpeg

ok.  I might need to see it , as I am still a little confused. Or have forgotten.  Wouldn't they have to go through the tunnel to get to the end zone, to line up sideways ? I'm looking at the exit sign in the picture.

Do they still do the player entrance line up - making 2 lines with the players running out in-between and they have different arm positions while shaking the poms ?

1 hour ago, bruh said:

I hope VK make it back if she trying out again. I like her for the most part based on 13 and 14. I know most of y'all dislike her. I understand that she took a year off for personal reasons, but I think she'll be fine. I'm also cool with wherever she goes in the triangle if she does make it back. Can't imagine she's going up too far. I don't know how it works though.

I don't dislike her but do roll my eyes at the the obvious preferential treatment and fake fawning. 

55 minutes ago, ClassicPegg said:

Game Day Girl Gina!!

gdg Gina.jpg

This is one of the best photos I've seen of Gina. 

Dani looking like Sydney to me - that wasn't a slam at all. Dani is gorgeous and looks naturally pretty, not fake or overdone at all. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Anyone know what group these girls are in? Madeline, Kat, Kristin, Claire, Armani, Dani, Jessica

I have gathered this today from different posts and stories (I have no idea about the rookies, other then Ashlinn and Kelee, so if anyone knows exactly please feel free to correct me!)

Group 1: Lexie, Ashlee, Chandi, Marissa, Ellie, Jessica (Possible rookies: Tyra, Christina, Jensen)

Group 2: Gina, Erin, Claire, Madeline, Armani, Ashlinn, Kelee (possible Rookies: Megan Kaydianna)

Group 3: Rachel, Amber, Kristin, McKenzie, Darian, Dani (Possible Rookies: Kleine, Lea, Amber)

Group 4: Caroline, Jalyn, Kelcey, Taylor, Kat, Jada (Possible Rookies: Madeline, Tori, Rebecca) 

All vet's should be correct based on post's from the last 2 day's!

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, whosadcc said:

I have gathered this today from different posts and stories (I have no idea about the rookies, other then Ashlinn and Kelee, so if anyone knows exactly please feel free to correct me!)

Group 1: Lexie, Ashlee, Chandi, Marissa, Ellie, Jessica (Possible rookies: Tyra, Christina, Jensen)

Group 2: Gina, Erin, Claire, Madeline, Armani, Ashlinn, Kelee (possible Rookies: Megan Kaydianna)

Group 3: Rachel, Amber, Kristin, McKenzie, Darian, Dani (Possible Rookies: Kleine, Lea, Amber)

Group 4: Caroline, Jalyn, Kelcey, Taylor, Kat, Jada (Possible Rookies: Madeline, Tori, Rebecca) 

All vet's should be correct based on post's from the last 2 day's!

Thank you!! Where did you see Jessica in G1?

11 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Thank you!! Where did you see Jessica in G1?

She posted a comment on Lexie's picture stating "that's my Group Leader." I also think I saw her in one of the video's from last night.

8 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Who completed the triangle in each group? I know Chandi for group 1.

Group 2: probably Claire? or maybe Madeline

Group 3: probably Mackenzie?

Group 4: probably Kelcey? Or maybe Taylor

I believe it's how I have it:

Group 2- Gina, Erin & Claire (I thought Claire was in Group 4, but it looks like they moved her.  I couldn't figure out who was in video's next to Erin and Gina and the only person it could be is Claire.)

Group 3- Rachel, Amber & Kristin (I was surprised by this, but not mad about it).

Group 4- Caroline, Jayln and I assume Kelcey?  The DCC recently posted a video of this group and Taylor was on the end with Jalyn standing next to her, so I'm assuming, she is behind Jalyn.

Edited by whosadcc
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Dani looking like Sydney to me - that wasn't a slam at all. Dani is gorgeous and looks naturally pretty, not fake or overdone at all. 

Speaking for myself, I didn't take it as a slam.  Just didn't see the similarity.  But it's not the first time someone here saw a similarity I didn't.  I liken it to the way we all have ladies we like and some not so much.  It's all good.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, sATL said:

ok.  I might need to see it , as I am still a little confused. Or have forgotten.  Wouldn't they have to go through the tunnel to get to the end zone, to line up sideways ? I'm looking at the exit sign in the picture.

Do they still do the player entrance line up - making 2 lines with the players running out in-between and they have different arm positions while shaking the poms ?

They have been going through the other tunnel. And yes they are still doing the lines but in a different location.

FFA555ED-92D6-4C2D-9741-20204866821C.jpeg

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, whosadcc said:

She posted a comment on Lexie's picture stating "that's my Group Leader." I also think I saw her in one of the video's from last night.

I believe it's how I have it:

Group 2- Gina, Erin & Claire (I thought Claire was in Group 4, but it looks like they moved her.  I couldn't figure out who was in video's next to Erin and Gina and the only person it could be is Claire.)

Group 3- Rachel, Amber & Kristin (I was surprised by this, but not mad about it).

Group 4- Caroline, Jayln and I assume Kelcey?  The DCC recently posted a video of this group and Taylor was on the end with Jalyn standing next to her, so I'm assuming, she is behind Jalyn.

Thanks so much :) And wow shocked about Kristin! 

Just now, TUOwl84 said:

Amber is so underrated! She looks gorgeous this season. 

41595D05-DC55-4D8A-BF13-D98DD47903CE.jpeg

I really think Amber will split point next season

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Hasn't Gina been game day girl a million times? Lol 

She's been a Game Day Girl once every year, except her rookie year...  I'm not going to say "never" because I don't know for sure, but "typically" they don't choose a rookie for GDG. 

Edited by ClassicPegg
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

Mckenzie looking a little thick this year. 

0554A87F-DC1A-406C-84D4-5F2C48621B84.jpeg

She was in one of the DCC insta stories in the locker room with Dani looking very thick as well.  😯 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, KatieC said:

She was in one of the DCC insta stories in the locker room with Dani looking very thick as well.  😯 

This is the photo from instagram. She is nearly the same size as Dani.
What is the definition of "very thick" these days?

danimck.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
On 8/20/2021 at 10:55 AM, DancerMom said:

I see these three Claire, Marissa and Armani in front triangle in two years. I am kind of hoping Lexie, Rachel and Gina retire after this year. 

And, Taylor. For the love, she needs to retire already. 

On 8/20/2021 at 8:19 PM, MadHatter said:

I feel like if Rachel retires, it'll likely be her choice. K&J have always mentioned how strikingly beautiful she is, and they make a point at least once every season to say she's great at some dance or a certain style looks good on her. However, I'm sure she knows she's at the top of her game. She's been point two years in a row. She's a group leader. She's been on show group. What more is there for her with the Cowboys? She's had everything the team can offer, in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised to see her gracefully move on after this season.

Probowl. She hasn't gotten Probowl yet.

On 8/20/2021 at 9:45 PM, viccib said:

Congratulations to the new dcc 🥳

Screenshot_20210821-114249_Instagram.jpgI'm 

I'm very happy to have traded in one legacy for a better one. 

Also, getting rid of VK and Lisa in the same summer makes me irrationally angry. 

I'll actually watch this season now. 

2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Yeah...no. I don't see any rolls. She looks great to me. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, bentheswimmer11 said:

I found a partial video of today’s DCC performance 

I'm no dance expert, but Jada's kicks are perfection.... whoever is splitting the 50 with her needs to step it up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I’ve thought that since the pix from HOF game especially when she’s next to other girls. She’s big by DCC standards and that’s not me being judgy it’s what Kelli has preached every season…

• Love 4
21 hours ago, dfwxo said:

Now Miss Kleine is way too beautiful for what they did to her hair 🤔 That blonde does not compliment her skin tone. They really should’ve given her a rich brunette shade or some in between. They need to do better.

Regarding Kleine, she's a natural brunette... has had her hair highlighted for a few years now.  She and some friends did a big road trip after graduation where they ended up in Hawaii and she was super blonde then.  Her mom and dad are both dark brown and so are her siblings.  She would so rock a deep rich brunette 🤗

2 hours ago, SMP637 said:

I'm no dance expert, but Jada's kicks are perfection.... whoever is splitting the 50 with her needs to step it up.

Taylor is next to her (they're the tallest girls so they split the 50) but I'm sure someone has already pointed this out.. I just didn't feel like scrolling... and yes... Jada has the best kicks on the team... the only ones who could be better than her kicks are Lacey and Holly P.

7 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

And, Taylor. For the love, she needs to retire already. 

Probowl. She hasn't gotten Probowl yet.

I'm very happy to have traded in one legacy for a better one. 

Also, getting rid of VK and Lisa in the same summer makes me irrationally angry. 

I'll actually watch this season now. 

Yeah...no. I don't see any rolls. She looks great to me. 

I don't see it either regarding McKenzie... she looks awesome🤗

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Agent Gully said:

That entire set of photos has some very unfortunate "moment in time" shots of various DCC. Someone either was not a great action photographer and/or someone was a bit sloppy in selecting photos. 

Forum members here could do a much better job with selection, IMO. 

I know! They post the worst shots of these beautiful women. I feel for them sometimes when I see the weird expressions/angles that they catch then choose to publish. 

• Love 4

My opinions...1.  Amber...she's a great technical dancer for sure, but I am not as enthralled with her as a lot of people are.  2.  I'm not a fan of Madeline S. there is something about her that just doesn't jive with me.  3.  Dani is much prettier than Rachel W... she's the prettiest one on the team imo.  Next to Dani, Rachel looks more plastic than ever and should avoid being in pictures with her because Dani outshines her by miles.   4.  Lexie has never stood out to me other than her too yellow hair and too tan look.  5.  I agree about Kristin looking tired (she always does but I think it's makeup) and I agree that if Kelli had truly wanted her gone, she would be.  6.  Gina...she does look too thin...if she does have a body image disorder or an eating disorder, then I hope she's able to get the help she needs.  I am not going to say yay or nay on whether I think she has either, bc I don't know her or her eating habits, but she could stand to put a few pounds on. (I will gladly donate some of mine). I think these girls work hard to make and stay on this team, and I applaud all of them... even if some of them aren't my cup of tea.  Regarding the rookies... this is a very strong class and I look forward to seeing game day videos and pictures 🤗

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Amber is so underrated! She looks gorgeous this season. 

41595D05-DC55-4D8A-BF13-D98DD47903CE.jpeg

Did you see her last night?  Another 2 second clip, but she's so pretty the game commentator got quiet for a second.  A pretty girl will do that to a man.🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, SMP637 said:

Poor Taylor.  Nobody should have to kick next to Jada.  LOL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, KatieC said:

I feel like at certain angles any of them, except Gina, can look thicker than they actually are, just depends on how they are standing, bending, etc.  I’m sure the constant body remarks are part of what makes their job harder than it should be…

• Love 6
1 hour ago, aimeelou625 said:

I’m sure the constant body remarks are part of what makes their job harder than it should be…

The constant body remarks start with TPTB which I why I now notice ladies with "weight issues" TPTB need to appreciate & support womanly, sporty, strong body types... 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

DCC standards of weight flew out the door when VK made the team. 

I think it looks better to have a variety of fit sizes, but yeah VK helped Sydney - who I thought was gorgeous - Makenzie, Claire, etc. some of the prob size 4 instead of size 00 be acceptable. They all balanced each other more. I'd honestly rather see this than the ones who look like literally little girls with implants.  

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, TB12 said:

The constant body remarks start with TPTB which I why I now notice ladies with "weight issues" TPTB need to appreciate & support womanly, sporty, strong body types... 

I completely agree, and it seems that they've started to. McKenzie and Claire are both on the curvy side for DCC, and Lisa's body type can't be described as anything other than athletic imo.

13 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

DCC standards of weight flew out the door when VK made the team. 

I've seen people say this, but I never understood it. VK had noticeably lost weight from the prior year and the girl was tiny. No stomach whatsoever unless she was bending over, but most everyone has that because certain percentages of body fat are required for females to be healthy. To me, she 100% had the DCC look body-wise, and didn't seem bigger than other girls on the team.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

I completely agree, and it seems that they've started to. McKenzie and Claire are both on the curvy side for DCC, and Lisa's body type can't be described as anything other than athletic imo.

I've seen people say this, but I never understood it. VK had noticeably lost weight from the prior year and the girl was tiny. No stomach whatsoever unless she was bending over, but most everyone has that because certain percentages of body fat are required for females to be healthy. To me, she 100% had the DCC look body-wise, and didn't seem bigger than other girls on the team.

VK yo-yo'd a lot! Her entire first time in training camp she continued to get bigger and bigger. Not that she's big, but by DCC standards, her stomach was rolling over the shorts. Her first DCC year was the same thing. Another yo-yo. 

VK and I have very similar builds. The DCC standard is not a reality for us---it's just not. But she was more on the DCC heavy side then the small side for most of her time in the boots. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Love 7