Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, lexie3248 said:

So I found some videos of the Meet the Team DCC event from someone who works with Marissa and Jalyn at a dance studio. 

you can see a lot of rookies. 

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.webster0531/videos

Am I the only one that was having difficulty viewing these videos? I don’t know if she was hacked or what but these weird commercials and other videos kept popping up in her videos and sometimes the sound would go off. I was able to kind a get through thunderstruck but that was it. I wasn’t able to view any of the other videos. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, DancerMom said:

Am I the only one that was having difficulty viewing these videos? I don’t know if she was hacked or what but these weird commercials and other videos kept popping up in her videos and sometimes the sound would go off. I was able to kind a get through thunderstruck but that was it. I wasn’t able to view any of the other videos. 

I've tried to click on the link for awhile and it says link may be broken or page removed. Something like that, so I can't see anything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

2021-2022 Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 

veterns

Jessica, Elli, Chandigarh, Kristin, Ashlee, Marissa, Taylor, Darian, Armani, Gina, Dani, Jada, Amber F., Madeline M., Alora-Rose, Kay, Erin, McKenzie, Jalyn, Lexie, Caroline, Kelsey, Claire and Rachel W.

Rookies

KayDianna, Amber L. Ashlin, Megan, Jensen, Tyra, Kelee, Christina, Klein’s, Madeline S., Tori, Rebecca and Lea

Retired/Resigned

Rachel A., Briana, Amanda D. (Resigned), Tess, Sydney, Savannah, Daphne (injury), Victoria, Cianna, Maddie, Lisa (injury) and Alanna

Point: Gina and Rachel

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I've tried to click on the link for awhile and it says link may be broken or page removed. Something like that, so I can't see anything.

Try a different device.  The link doesn't work on my phone, but does work on my laptop.

8 minutes ago, Busy said:

veterns

Jessica, Elli, Chandigarh, Kristin, Ashlee, Marissa, Taylor, Darian, Armani, Gina, Dani, Jada, Amber F., Madeline M., Alora-Rose, Kay, Erin, McKenzie, Jalyn, Lexie, Caroline, Kelsey, Claire and Rachel W.

Rookies

KayDianna, Amber L. Ashlin, Megan, Jensen, Tyra, Kelee, Christina, Klein’s, Madeline S., Tori, Rebecca and Lea

Retired/Resigned

Rachel A., Briana, Amanda D. (Resigned), Tess, Sydney, Savannah, Daphne (injury), Victoria, Cianna, Maddie, Lisa (injury) and Alanna

I thought Alora Rose resigned?

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Busy said:

veterns

Rookies

Retired/Resigned

Alora rose resigned and went home to New York 

• Love 1

Any intel on what happened with Amanda? Just saw her story. I tried to search, but it searches everything on all of prime timer 🙂 I also knew that victoria was “taking a break” but has there been anything else new on this between page 10 and here on page 74. 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Collette1104 said:

Any intel on what happened with Amanda? Just saw her story. I tried to search, but it searches everything on all of prime timer 🙂 I also knew that victoria was “taking a break” but has there been anything else new on this between page 10 and here on page 74. 🙂 

She resigned due to the nfl mandate for people on the field besides players 

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 

Group 1: Lexie, Ashlee, Chandi, Elli, Jessica, Marissa, Jensen, Christina and Tyra

Group 2: Gina, Erin, Madeline M., Armani, Claire, Ashlin, Amber L., Kelee and Megan

Group 3: Rachel, Amber M., Kristin, Dani, Darian, McKenzie, Klein’s, Lea and KayDianna

Group 4: Caroline, Jalyn, Taylor, Kat, Kelsey, Jada, Rebecca, Madeline S., and Tori

Showgroup: Gina, Lexie, Amber M., Ashlee, Caroline, Jalyn, Rachel, Kat, Kelsey, Armani,  
                     Claire, Darian, Marissa, McKenzie, KayDianna, Tori and Tyra 

Alora-Rose did resign. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Emchammy said:

Is anyone else wondering where lemonbus, Dr Manhattan and even Rodeo Drive have disappeared to?! 

Abooga booga booga. Litchen niter Litchen. 

Shoutout to the real OGs. They’ll be the only ones that get this. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, vanillagum said:

It's so strange that as of like the last week literally everyone is acting like Dani is the second coming and Christ and the prettiest girl to walk the earth in the history of the world. It's so bizarre. She was barely even mentioned before

I think Dani is gorgeous but still find other girls on the team prettier than her, like Elli for example. I also don't think she's point material if we're going based off of power and showmanship! If we're going the Rachel W. route (solely looks), then possibly! I could see K&J putting Marissa as point because of her following and we gotta admit, her dancing is amazing. Or Claire! Just wanted to put my two cents in lol

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Abooga booga booga. Litchen niter Litchen.

Is this a spell to restart the DCC Multiverse? If so, oh dear Dr. M, could you start with bringing us back Hannah, Brennan and Bridget? ;) 

• LOL 11
  • Love 12
On 8/23/2021 at 9:56 PM, Kitkatkitty said:

Here's a better pic of Madeline S. where she doesn't look so white lol I think its mostly the lighting of that photo.

2047204735_ScreenShot2021-08-23at9_53_18PM.png.5a07c91b3f218e5fee366142c924bfc2.png

That doesn't even look like her compared to her look in last TC. I think she looks great here and I also think its awesome that we have another legacy cheerleader. I bet her mom was so delighted to watch her on the field. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, vanillagum said:

It's so strange that as of like the last week literally everyone is acting like Dani is the second coming and Christ and the prettiest girl to walk the earth in the history of the world. It's so bizarre. She was barely even mentioned before

I have to disagree on the part that she was barely mentioned before.

She absolutely was mentioned before!

Perhaps that she flew under the radar last season when everything and everyone was masked up and some have been able to discover her now during game performances, but she definitely was mentioned.

Yours truly, 

#TeamDani

• Love 8
13 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

Disclaimer: This is a superficial post, since looks are a major topic right now.

I found the Dani thing pretty bizarre too. I think Dani is beautiful. Top 10 in looks on the current team, but I wouldn't put her in the top of all time.

I actually don't get all the Kelee love. I'm sure she's a great dancer, and I can't wait to see just how good all the rookies are, but I don't think she's anywhere close to a stunner like some seem to. I think her looks are pretty average/typical. However, as one poster said, different strokes for different folks for sure. I respect everyone's opinions.

When it comes to Lea, I think her look is definitely unique. Don't know how I feel about it, but if someone is a great dancer, they should get the chance, IMO. I DO think, though, that the pic of her with Kleine and the other girl is one of the best pics Lea has taken. It's not bad at all.

The other girl is also a DCC rookie.  

27 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

Wow in Thunderstruck video I felt like a Judy was in my mind yelling “LINES!”  I also noticed the girls adapted to the photographers step stool being in the way of the last three girls.

I noticed that too.  Do they practice with the camera crew there?  If not, it has to be difficult to adjust on the fly like that.

Here's a link to 43 photos of the plaza performance.  If it was already posted, enjoy it again, I guess.

Pro Dance Cheer

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

Wow in Thunderstruck video I felt like a Judy was in my mind yelling “LINES!”  I also noticed the girls adapted to the photographers step stool being in the way of the last three girls.

Agreed, that and the entrance were messy. I think they need to spend less time dragging out the cuts in training camp and more time actually rehearsing as a full team so that it is neater. If it were up to me, at least the last two weeks would be the final team rehearsing considering how soon after TC the first game is

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Here's a link to 43 photos of the plaza performance.  If it was already posted, enjoy it again, I guess.

Pro Dance Cheer

I’m not a huge fan of Rachel but I understand why she’s one of the points - she never has a bad shot. Always smiling, eyes engaging and to camera (ironic because she’s dead in the eyes to me when she dances and lacks sparkle) and her hair always looks great. 

Having said that, Chandi is KILLING IT in these pictures too. She also has that uncanny ability to look great in every picture: smiling, engaging, flirting with camera but still looking sassy. Chandi is one of my faves by far, and so glad that K+J agree. Also Im everyone else is noticing her more as well - but those pictures prove it!

Edited by Stee
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, Stee said:

I’m not a huge fan of Rachel but I understand why she’s one of the points - she never has a bad shot. Always smiling, eyes engaging and to camera (ironic because she’s dead in the eyes to me when she dances and lacks sparkle) and her hair always looks great. 

Having said that, Chandi is KILLING IT in these pictures too. She also has that uncanny ability to look great in every picture: smiling, engaging, flirting with camera but still looking sassy. Chandi is one of my faves by far, and so glad that K+J agree. Also Im everyone else is noticing her more as well - but those pictures prove it!

Chandi is very, very, annoyingly photogenic. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Stee said:

I've thought that since I saw tidbits of last season about Chandi. She can be be cute and smiley but then sexy and sassy. I've always liked her since her rookie season but being a vet looks great on her! She's really stepped it up and is now one of my faves. 

I agree with what Kashara said once: year 1 is about making the team and figuring it all out, year 2 is about being a good vet and teammate, year 3 is about doing it for yourself. 

• Love 24
31 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

I noticed that too.  Do they practice with the camera crew there?  If not, it has to be difficult to adjust on the fly like that.

Pro Dance Cheer

Fun to see the pix! As long as pretty vacant Rachel is on the team she will be front and center there were how many pix of her in this bunch. And a lot of very unflattering pix of a lot of different girls too... 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Pro Dance Cheer

Interesting how this appears to be a Show Group performance but Kat, Armani and Darian aren't there. Jayln has replaced Erin immediately but the other 3 haven't started to perform with them yet... maybe they aren't ready (especially after the mistakes we have seen in Darian's performance) or maybe the stage can only hold 12. 

4 minutes ago, MegzClarkie said:

Interesting how this appears to be a Show Group performance but Kat, Armani and Darian aren't there. Jayln has replaced Erin immediately but the other 3 haven't started to perform with them yet... maybe they aren't ready (especially after the mistakes we have seen in Darian's performance) or maybe the stage can only hold 12. 

The whole team preformed inside 

16 hours ago, Busy said:

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 

Group 1: Lexie, Ashlee, Chandi, Elli, Jessica, Marissa, Jensen, Christina and Tyra

Group 2: Gina, Erin, Madeline M., Armani, Claire, Ashlin, Amber L., Kelee and Megan

Group 3: Rachel, Amber M., Kristin, Dani, Darian, McKenzie, Klein’s, Lea and KayDianna

Group 4: Caroline, Jalyn, Taylor, Kat, Kelsey, Jada, Rebecca, Madeline S., and Tori

Showgroup: Gina, Lexie, Amber M., Ashlee, Caroline, Jalyn, Rachel, Kat, Kelsey, Armani,  
                     Claire, Darian, Marissa, McKenzie, KayDianna, Tori and Tyra 

Alora-Rose did resign. 

Yes we know lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

I think Mackenzie is way up there. Her solo last year was bomb (so was Claire's). I would rate her on a par with Gina as a soloist (and that's saying something).

Is she really?  Not doubting you at all.....I just haven't had the opportunity to see her singled out and be able to shine (on that caliber)~ I'm going to have to pay attention.  I do remember when one of the choreographers (my mind went blank and can't remember his name for the life of me)  had crushed hard on her though and Kelli was teasing him, lol   

So I'm also just picking up on the rumor about Armani possibly being a "mean girl"......is this something new, or has this supposedly been going on since last season?  Details please!!

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, KoKo said:

Is she really?  Not doubting you at all.....I just haven't had the opportunity to see her singled out and be able to shine (on that caliber)~ I'm going to have to pay attention.  I do remember when one of the choreographers (my mind went blank and can't remember his name for the life of me)  had crushed hard on her though and Kelli was teasing him, lol   

So I'm also just picking up on the rumor about Armani possibly being a "mean girl"......is this something new, or has this supposedly been going on since last season?  Details please!!

It’s been going on since last season it’s in last years forums 🙂

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

All I can think is that they're newbies to SG. Jalyn and McKenzie filled in with SG last year (when they did perform). 16 seems like too many for show group anyway, seeing as they usually say most stages only have space for 12!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 8/24/2021 at 12:16 PM, lexie3248 said:

My only critique is that her energy sometimes makes her over-exaggerate some moves and it seems weird or it looks like she's doing a different dance. 

my exact thoughts on Marissa. She's deff no Gina, but she has power, but over-exaggerates some moves.

• Love 6
On 8/24/2021 at 4:45 PM, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Some people just don't think she's attractive. That's how it goes for a lot of the DCCs. 

I'm aware...I just don't get why people (in general, not targeted at anyone specific) are so cruel over looks after barely seeing pictures of them or even seeing them dance. And that goes for a lot of DCCs.

Edited by Erinbridget
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

It’s been going on since last season it’s in last years forums 🙂

Wait Armani is rumored to be a mean girl? I’ve been on this forum for a number of years how did I miss this last year? Or I was so caught up in the veteran cuts I missed it, who knew…

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Wait Armani is rumored to be a mean girl? I’ve been on this forum for a number of years how did I miss this last year? Or I was so caught up in the veteran cuts I missed it, who knew…

I'm wondering the same thing when it was mentioned!   I sure missed it ......... I don't know how!!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Stee said:

Oooopps...........I have nothing against Rachel, I think she is sweet, sincere and good looking but I will confess to being Team Gina ( I think you could have worked that out by now). I have posted this photo because I think it proves that even someone as stunning as Rachel can be exposed by the camera shutter as can any of the girls. Whoever said "the camera never lies" LIED! It exposes transitional images that the human eye would probably never see or the brain process.

240299340_987203002067522_2406465140555294973_n_1629930492498.jpg

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, KoKo said:

I'm wondering the same thing when it was mentioned!   I sure missed it ......... I don't know how!!

I hope it’s not true, she (Armani) was one of my top 4 faves from last season.  But I saw it mentioned in earlier posts for this season… maybe not this thread, but in one of the two threads for this season.

somebody please (sincerely) prove it wrong

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, dccwannabe13 said:

Agreed, that and the entrance were messy. I think they need to spend less time dragging out the cuts in training camp and more time actually rehearsing as a full team so that it is neater. If it were up to me, at least the last two weeks would be the final team rehearsing considering how soon after TC the first game is

Amen to this! I get that they are dragging out the final cuts for drama, but for years I've thought that was stupid as it prevents them from finalizing their positions until the last minute. I'd forgo the drama just to give them the extra time to allow them to be able to finesse everything.

• Love 8