Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

51 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Dance wise, how would you rank the 2nd year veterans? Is this accurate?

Claire, Marissa, McKenzie, Armani, Darian, Dani, Elli, Jada, Jessica

This is hard because every clip of Jada I see, she has upped her game. Girl is killing it. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, dccfan204 said:

I'm scared to put this out in the universe, but I could see Jessica being put at point down the road strictly based on looks.  Kinda reminds me of Holly H...good dancer, but also the average looking hot girl (like would appeal to the masses in TPTBs eyes).  If Dani stickers around, that better be their go to blonde upfront first though 

• Useful 2

There was a video posted to reddit that showed Lea's group dancing and she looked like a really good dancer, keeping up with vets. 

Edited by katC
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9

Claire, Armani, Marissa, McKenzie, Darian, Elli, Dani, Jada, Jessica

• Love 2

It's hard for me to say since they have different strengths and different styles. For example, I'd rank Dani higher than Darian in lyrical, but I consider Darian a stronger dancer than Dani in the DCC style power pom. Overall, I think yours is very accurate.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

So, what do y’all think of Lea?

2397BB6D-43FD-4429-AFDD-CF024903B6C3.jpeg

Oh no, not another 20 year old they gave the soccer mom haircut too 🤦‍♀️
I hope they show her on MTT so we can see her dancing. I have heard she is very good.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Oh no, not another 20 year old they gave the soccer mom haircut too 🤦‍♀️
I hope they show her on MTT so we can see her dancing. I have heard she is very good.

Her hair was short before makeovers 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, aimeelou625 said:

So, what do y’all think of Lea?

2397BB6D-43FD-4429-AFDD-CF024903B6C3.jpeg

I'll refrain from commenting bc if i'm honest there may be a follow up post about how mean we all are & how we don't support women. We're all entitled to our opinions i'm sure there are many who would have lots to say about me if my pic were posted bad or good...

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I'll refrain from commenting bc if i'm honest there may be a follow up post about how mean we all are & how we don't support women. We're all entitled to our opinions i'm sure there are many who would have lots to say about me if my pic were posted bad or good...

I think she’s cute, I am looking forward to seeing her dance.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, TB12 said:

i feel ya, i saw some pics from her instagram, she isnt my cup of tea. (thats putting it nicely)

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, DCC.Style.fan said:

I know its early but who do you think will get pro bowl?  Gina, Lexie?  Or will they pick a 4 yr vet ... Amber, Rachel, Ashlee?

My current guess is Lexie.  I have nothing to back this up other than she's proven to be a good leader, didn't get point and seems to be well liked by her teammates so they may think she deserves to be PBC.  I think she would be an excellent representative.

• Love 11
On 8/23/2021 at 4:33 AM, DCC93 said:

Idk why I find them interrupting their performance on the screen to play other footage + letting players practice/warm-up while they're on the field so incredibly disrespectful. Yes, I know players need to warm-up before the game starts but dang, these girls don't perform for that long. Irks me hahaha

On a personal level, I agree with you since I don’t care about football at all.

But, we shouldn’t forget that the DCC are only a support act to the Dallas Cowboys. They’re there for entertainment; part of a show that revolves around football and not around dance. I may not like the football interruptions, but I do get it. 

Edited by LilyD
Spelling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Don't know her well enough to say except to say she could have a heck of a future working for Disney.

I was just thinking she looks like she could be a pixie lol, one of Tinkerbell's squad for sure

2 hours ago, DCC93 said:

She looks like a cute little pixie!!! I don’t mind it!

Just saw this after I posted my pixie comment 😂

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, go4luca said:

My current guess is Lexie.  I have nothing to back this up other than she's proven to be a good leader, didn't get point and seems to be well liked by her teammates so they may think she deserves to be PBC.  I think she would be an excellent representative.

I agree with you.  She’s been there five years and she’s been in the triangle but never point.  Since Gina got veteran of the year last year, I am thinking Lexie will get pro bowl. Part of me selfishly wants Rachel to get it so she’ll feel like she’s accomplished everything. She’s not a very dynamic performer. 

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, LilyD said:

On a personal level, I agree with you since I don’t care about football at all.

Buy, we shouldn’t forget that the DCC are only a support act to the Dallas Cowboys. They’re there for entertainment; part of a show that revolves around football and not around dance. I may not like the football interruptions, but I do get it. 

Ugh so true unfortunately

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

Disney Pixie is perfect description. She's cute. Not the best pic, but cuter than a couple or three of our last points.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, DCC93 said:

She looks like a cute little pixie!!!

17 minutes ago, BunnyHop96 said:

I was just thinking she looks like she could be a pixie lol, one of Tinkerbell's squad for sure

Pixie or perhaps Belle.

image.png.77ffed2f4499ebecdd0c07912bd0f377.png

• Love 11
Just now, DCC93 said:

GUYS...... what is this??? did we miss something?!?!?!

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 2.15.33 PM.png

I was hoping this photo wouldn't make it over here.  Makes me sad this made it out into the wild. Poor Dani.

• Love 17
Just now, UnicornKicksBack said:

Looks better than fake orange tan to me. Not everyone is naturally Melaninly Gifted and thats ok.

I hear you on the fake orange.  But maybe at least some color?  It looks a tad unhealthy to me in this photo.

• Love 1
Just now, UnicornKicksBack said:

Publishing this pic is kinda mean. 

Tell that to Getty Images. This is a forum, where we can speak on DCC. And I didn't post it to be mean, I posted it to ask if we missed something. She could possibly be injured or something could've gone wrong. I've seen much worse on this forum.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, DCC93 said:

Tell that to Getty Images. This is a forum, where we can speak on DCC. And I didn't post it to be mean, I posted it to ask if we missed something. She could possibly be injured or something could've gone wrong. I've seen much worse on this forum.

I revised to clarify.

2 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

My post wasn't aimed at you personally (apologies if it came across as such).  I've seen this shared elsewhere.  I just wish the photographer who took it (Tom Pennington),hadn't felt the need to share it with Getty.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I revised to clarify.

Ok ok for sure, I agree. They posted more, too. Like another one of her right after the one I posted. I feel awwwwful for her, she looks absolutely terrified/hurt/petrified/embarrassed/all of the above.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, go4luca said:

My post wasn't aimed at you personally (apologies if it came across as such).  I've seen this shared elsewhere.  I just wish the photographer who took it (Tom Pennington),hadn't felt the need to share it with Getty.

Let's do this, I'll just take it down. And we can continue the discussion!

1 minute ago, Weeklydcc said:

OMG.  Did she hit ground?

I'm not too sure. I really hope she's not injured.

Just now, aimeelou625 said:

When did this happen?

At the pre-season game vs the Texans! So weird because I didn't catch anything in the video posted on here.

• Love 4

Ok ok for sure, I agree. They posted more, too. Like another one of her right after the one I posted. I feel awwwwful for her, she looks absolutely terrified/hurt/petrified/embarrassed/all of the above.

💯

Getty has so many other good photos to share.  Anyone can have an off day.  No need to broadcast it especially when it's their first season (or game) on the TURF in boots for many of the rookies and year 2 vets.

• Love 10

Let's do this, I'll just take it down. And we can continue the discussion!

nah i wouldn't do that. I personally feel like it's ok to discuss, for whatever that's worth and that ain't much LOL. If it had just been a fan pic or whatever I'd have zero issue. Mistakes happen and we pick them apart lol. But to try to add a intentional mistake or bad face to a commerical site and make money off it is just mean. I don't care if its a DCC I love or hate. I'd even dislike seeing photo perfect Rachel W take a bad pic and have it sold. 

• Love 6