Type keyword(s) to search

Kathy Hilton: Sister of Kyle, Mother of Paris, but . . . Likable?

• Start Topic

On 9/29/2022 at 5:15 PM, CallmeCray said:

On second quote, 😂 I can’t stop thinking about what is NOT denied in this statement. 

Perhaps time will tell.   Perhaps we will never know.  

This article mentions that Sutton said her assistant was not in Aspen. One rumor was that Kathy allegedly used homophobic and racist slurs against Sutton's assistant, but it was reported it was the Aspen club's manager/employee after all. 

And yes, neither Kyle, Kathy, nor Sutton according to this article denied that homophobic and racist slurs were used, only that it was not Sutton's assistant.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

The question I had (and posed in the quoted post) after reading Kyle’s statement was whether or not she denied the allegation of any racial slurs having been used.  

Maybe I need to re-read it, but at first glance, I felt the statement put to bed the question of whether or not a homophobic slur was used.  

The fact that no reference was made to the other whopper accusation Rinna threw at the wall could have been interepreted in several ways.  In my mind, there is still a question mark - but I also feel that THAT particular accusation was the one that brought about the lightning-fast response of Kathy’s legal team.  They were on that in no time, and IMO, Kathy didn’t leave Kyle’s place that day because she was busy working to handle her scandal!  

Whether or not she said it, there’s no telling - and I don’t have a gut feeling either way.  Maybe she knew that she had blacked out, and had no memory as to what she did or didn’t say, but that THE WORST POSSIBLE PERSON was with her during that time and she’d better be ready for ANYTHING to come out of the baboon’s ass.  She’s no dummy.  

The other possibility is that she knew full well what she’d said and that’s why she wasted no time getting those lawyers on the horn and workin on the letter!  She had spouted off to a human megaphone, who also happens to have trouble with the concept of reality and has no conscience whatsoever.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

On one level I feel sorry for Kathy Hilton getting caught in the cross hairs of psycho bitch Rinna, but OTOH, she signed up for this shit show, and I fully believe she comes across as vapid and spacey deliberately. I think this has worked for her for years, it's how she does and says sometimes stupid things and gets away with it. Her daughter learned it from somewhere, like mother like daughter I say. So yeah, my empathy well for Kathy is a very shallow puddle.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 10/3/2022 at 11:36 AM, RealHousewife said:

Kyle alluded to all this in the after show and said the damaging rumors weren’t true period. Hopefully we get more info during the reunion. If Kathy did say these things, by all means, let’s hold her accountable. 

Kyle didn't witness the incident at the club like she mentioned already, so her information is second hand (from Kathy). I don't doubt Kathy denied she used slurs in Aspen at the reunion (if she was asked). It was reported her attorneys sent cease and desist letters to the media, the club (which is private, members only anyway), the HWs, etc. It's possible that no cameras were in the van, and Kyle's house which is a private residence, not a rented one. Andy Cohen said they were not, and that filming was over for the night, but it's possible we didn't see anything because of the letters.

I criticized other HWs of the current season (Rinna, Erika, Kyle, Diana, even Dorit, and Crystal) many times, and my posts can be seen on this forum, so I do the same with Kathy, as well. She wanted to be a friend only in order to avoid revealing any personal info, and be forced to have storylines, but if an incident took place it would be discussed (and was). As for Rinna interfering in the Kathy/Kyle relationship, the sisters decided to join a tv reality show, something that can have (negative) consequences. Kim, and Kyle were on the show at the same time in the past, and a lot of the family issues were exposed. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I mean...I don't know if I'd want LaToya Jackson as my public wing man...🤣

I think it's notable in the sense that they've known each other since childhood, and have remained friends. 

I'm more inclined to believe someone who knows Kathy significantly better than the likes of Lisa Rinna.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Maybe Kathy being kind to ButtLips (love that!) is just the send off to Rinna's new career..... BIRDWATCHER!

I wish. But as someone observed, and I agree, Andy loves his villains. And as I noted a few days ago, Rinna relishes that role. 

She ain't going anywhere. 😕

• Sad 5
  • Love 4
On 10/17/2022 at 4:06 PM, Tyler1992 said:

Kathy says here that she will not return if there isn't a cast shakeup:

Don't blame her. Kathy is filthy rich, has a husband, kids, grandkids. She can wake up each day, do whatever the heck she wants, and love on the family who's good to her. She doesn't need to deal a bunch of bullies for any reason. Waste of her time.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Can you imagine the desperate dance videos Rinna would post if she lost her job in the spotlight?!

Rinna’s most pressing question: Would she cease to exist if nobody watched?

Fingers crossed!!! That or maybe someone will drop a house on her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 10/15/2022 at 8:26 PM, gingerella said:

I mean...I don't know if I'd want LaToya Jackson as my public wing man...🤣

Confession here.Back  before... I used to watch Celebrity Apprentice. When LA Toya was on  I rolled my eyes. I have to say, I ended up really liking her. I know it was a show, and maybe she is a better actress than anyone knows, but she came across as a truly kind person. Just sayin...

• Applause 1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 5
On 10/18/2022 at 8:10 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

I wish. But as someone observed, and I agree, Andy loves his villains. And as I noted a few days ago, Rinna relishes that role. 

She ain't going anywhere. 😕

Everyone says Andy loves Villians and it's true, to a point. Brandi got canned, so did Dorinda and even Tamra and Vickie. No one can argue Brandi and Dorinda brought endless drama, but they are gone. There's still Teresa, but I gather, that for some unimaginable reason, she still has an actual fan base? I don't know if Rinna is done, but the audience has really turned against her, as they did with Brandi and Dorinda. This year it seems even more so than they have turned on Erika. I don't think he will get rid if them both, but if I had to bet, I would say Rinna is more likely to go. Honestly, other than being a biotch, she has no storyline. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 6/10/2021 at 6:07 PM, goofygirl said:

I feel like Kathy's probably gotten to that stage in her life (I'm there!) where you want to be comfortable most of the time.  And if you're going to some bigass house at Lake Tahoe, you're STILL going to a LAKE house.  Comfy's?  You bet!  I've seen her look all put together at Dorit's .  

Other thing is, she's GOTTA get that eye situation under control!  Get some glasses... Get some cataract surgery.... SOMETHING.  You gotta be able to SEE for cryin' out loud!

Finally, WHO exactly is she supposed to impress in this bunch??

It drives me crazy that Kyle is always mocking what Kathy's wearing. Kyle is still of the mindset that you have to wear certain clothing to advertise how wealthy you are. Kathy has been so wealthy for so many years, she doesn't feel the need to reflect her wealth with labels.

• Applause 3
  • Love 11
On 10/23/2022 at 6:34 PM, badhaggis said:

Fingers crossed!!! That or maybe someone will drop a house on her.

As much as she's gone too far this season, Rinna must have made some sort of deal with the devil, because she remains gorgeous with an outstanding physique. Does she have wretched/hideous portrait stashed in her attic?

Edited by Chalby
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8
On 10/17/2022 at 2:06 PM, Tyler1992 said:

Kathy says here that she will not return if there isn't a cast shakeup:

I wouldn't want a housewife on the show who thinks she can determine who gets to stay, ans who gets fired.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Chalby said:

As much as she's gone too far this season, Rinna must have made some sort of deal with the devil, because she remains gorgeous with an outstanding physique. Does she have a wretched/hideous portrait stashed in her attic?

Well, there is a mirror in her attic. 

I kid, with love. I respect your opinion of her beauty. I think she has an amazing body, although the breast implants should be a skosh smaller. I have never seen stretch marks or cellulite on her. I think if she had lightened up on the procedures and had let herself age, the way Jamie Lee Curtis does, she would still be quite beautiful. Like Jamie!

But I am a weirdo. When I believe someone is ugly to the core on the inside, I absolutely can NOT let it affect my opinion of that person’s outer beauty!!

So Garcelle and Sutton have become quite stunning to me, these past few months. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I have never seen stretch marks or cellulite on her. I think if she had lightened up on the procedures and had let herself age, the way Jamie Lee Curtis does, she would still be quite beautiful. Like Jamie!

But I am a weirdo. When I believe someone is ugly to the core on the inside, I absolutely can NOT let it affect my opinion of that person’s outer beauty!!

Agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but IMO, when someone is ugly on the inside, it starts to creep through their pores...and eventually takes over. As JJ always says, beauty fades, ugly is forever.

P.S. The actual phrase ends in "stupid is forever"...but I couldn't resist tweaking it for the ugliest of all HoWives.

Edited by Soapy Goddess
clarifying/acknowledging the original phrase
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but IMO, when someone is ugly on the inside, it starts to creep through their pores...and eventually takes over. As JJ always says, beauty fades, ugly is forever.

P.S. The actual phrase ends in "stupid is forever"...but I couldn't resist tweaking it for the ugliest of all HoWives.

Who is JJ, please?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Chalby said:

As much as she's gone too far this season, Rinna must have made some sort of deal with the devil, because she remains gorgeous with an outstanding physique. Does she have wretched/hideous portrait stashed in her attic?

I’ve thought this about many of the cast members, how they could be so beautiful on the outside but such ugly people. IRL, the most beautiful women I know are oftentimes the sweetest, not the stereotypical bitchy hot girl at all. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
On 10/24/2022 at 7:24 AM, chlban said:

Everyone says Andy loves Villians and it's true, to a point. Brandi got canned, so did Dorinda and even Tamra and Vickie. No one can argue Brandi and Dorinda brought endless drama, but they are gone. There's still Teresa, but I gather, that for some unimaginable reason, she still has an actual fan base? I don't know if Rinna is done, but the audience has really turned against her, as they did with Brandi and Dorinda. This year it seems even more so than they have turned on Erika. I don't think he will get rid if them both, but if I had to bet, I would say Rinna is more likely to go. Honestly, other than being a biotch, she has no storyline. 

Brandi only got fired because the only housewife who would film with her was Yolanda. Andy loved her. He and production didn’t care what viewers thought. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I’ve thought this about many of the cast members, how they could be so beautiful on the outside but such ugly people. IRL, the most beautiful women I know are oftentimes the sweetest, not the stereotypical bitchy hot girl at all. 

This is true for me as well. The two most gorgeous girls I was friends with in High School were sweethearts then and still are. Not the stereotypical mean girls at all. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 10/15/2022 at 7:30 PM, Surrealist said:

For what it's worth: 

Screenshot_20221015-212932_Instagram.jpg

Shade assassin?

Then why did he wait to show Dorit and Rinna being chased around a swimming pool by a woman yelling "You cheap bitch!" (at Dorit) until the reunion during Puppygate season?!?

Production chooses to hide things from viewers.

Know this...

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 10/3/2022 at 11:36 AM, RealHousewife said:

Kyle alluded to all this in the after show and said the damaging rumors weren’t true period. Hopefully we get more info during the reunion. If Kathy did say these things, by all means, let’s hold her accountable. 

I really doubt she said anything racist/homophobic. I certainly don’t know what’s in her heart, but I believe she has more sense than that. This isn’t her first time at the rodeo, she’s been in the public eye since she married Rick Hilton.

But - yes, we’ll hold her accountable if she did.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

Housewives are fired because they make too much money, as well. Vicki Gunvalson remained a HW for years after the Brooks fake cancer storyline, but eventually she was let go because of lack of a storyline and because she was earning about $1 million. Tamra was for the same reason (high salary), and she now returned for I don't doubt a lot less. Denise Richards was asking for more money, she didn't get it, and she left.

You know what I would just Loooooooove? I would love it if Kathy started her own lipstick line. Maybe blushes too. She and Paris could start a line of high quality ingredient luscious lipsticks called Hilton Highlights, with lipstick and blush colors perhaps named:          

“I Love Paris in the Springtime”

“ “  “ “ “ Fall

“ “ “ “ “ Summer

“ “ “ “ “ Winter

“ “ “ Any Time at all

Bentley Berry

Caviar Pie Posy

“ “ Pink

“ “ Poinsettia

Etc, Etc, you get the gist.

Housewife watchers all across the nation alone, would buy Million$ just to make a point against certain other Real Housewives lipstick sellers who shill their wares. 

If they used great ingredients and offered a quality, yet, affordable product, I would spring for some great lipstick and blush. At this point... I would buy some, just to MAKE a point. 

Also, I only want 3% for my idea ! I am not greedy. 😉

• Wink 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9

On WWHL, they showed more footage from Bravocon. I don’t know if I am reading too much into it, but there was a commercial for Hilton Hotels. I don’t think I have seen one of them in a few years. Does that mean Hilton Hotels approached Bravo, or vice versa? But they showed the crowd chanting “Kathy! Kathy!” at Bravocon. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 3