Type keyword(s) to search

Kathy Hilton: Sister of Kyle, Mother of Paris, but . . . Likable?

• Start Topic

Saw a bit of coverage of Kathy's behavior while on stage JUST BEHIND Mariska Hargitay as MH gives an acceptance speech at the People's Choice Awards.  Kathy is putting on lipstick or lip gloss--obviously bored because SOMEONE ELSE is getting attention.  She continues to stand there SIGHING openly--probably eye-rolling.  And THIS is her excuse:  "And I was looking for a tissue, and I didn't have a tissue or a hanky, so I got a little nervous, and I just put some lipstick on, but it was during her speech, so I thought…the camera's not going to be on me."  There are reporters, photographers, AND an audience watching you, Ms. Entitlement.  (I don't watch the RH shows, but try to tune into a couple of the Tell-Alls.  WHY is she even on the show?)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
On 12/10/2022 at 5:15 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

No bones about it, that was just rude. 

Apparently her marriage into REAL money helped her forget her difficult childhood and created an entitled rich and powerful New York celebrity--a woman who, for over 40 years has been allowed to get away with rude, mean, crude, and humiliating behavior toward others she considers "less than."  (and that seems to be almost everyone) Ain't she lucky?   

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 11/22/2022 at 2:24 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

On WWHL, they showed more footage from Bravocon. I don’t know if I am reading too much into it, but there was a commercial for Hilton Hotels. I don’t think I have seen one of them in a few years. Does that mean Hilton Hotels approached Bravo, or vice versa? But they showed the crowd chanting “Kathy! Kathy!” at Bravocon. 

The hotels don't belong to the Hiltons since the 1980s. They were sold to other companies which kept the brand name as it is customary.

"Beyond Tacky And Rude": Kathy Hilton Is Being Called Out For Applying Lipstick And Visibly Sighing During Mariska Hargitay's Emotional Acceptance Speech At The People's Choice Awards.

Kathy Hilton, a reality star and fashion designer, is facing backlash over her "extraordinarily rude" behavior at last night's People's Choice
Awards.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 12/10/2022 at 4:09 PM, Back Atcha said:

Saw a bit of coverage of Kathy's behavior while on stage JUST BEHIND Mariska Hargitay as MH gives an acceptance speech at the People's Choice Awards. Kathy is putting on lipstick or lip gloss--obviously bored because SOMEONE ELSE is getting attention. She continues to stand there SIGHING openly--probably eye-rolling. And THIS is her excuse: "And I was looking for a tissue, and I didn't have a tissue or a hanky, so I got a little nervous, and I just put some lipstick on, but it was during her speech, so I thought…the camera's not going to be on me." There are reporters, photographers, AND an audience watching you, Ms. Entitlement. (I don't watch the RH shows, but try to tune into a couple of the Tell-Alls. WHY is she even on the show?)

Kathy is a huge fame whore. She is (was) only a friend, and she managed to go to the People's Choice Awards along the HWs. She supposedly has huge issues with Erika and Lisa (who she maligned for months through her tabloid, and especially "blogger" connections to distract from her own behavior).

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

Does anyone else think that it’s odd that no one in Kathy Hilton’s family has named a son after Rick? They often name their children Conrad, Barron, or some variation of Nick, but no Ricks, as far as my google skills have allowed me to discover.

• Useful 2

Several years ago my husband and I stayed at the Paris Hilton, a week of jokes about how he was in Paris Hilton, oy vey, pas drole.  Years before that he had a client that told him to schedule a site visit with them on a certain day, when he got there Paris and Nicole Richey were filming that intern show, he was in it for a brief second, he said Paris went to the bathroom and dropped her mic in the toilet then told production it was nap time...they paused filming for nap time.

I only watched half of the first episode, Paris's voice is really deep in real life, I had to remember who she was.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
27 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Several years ago my husband and I stayed at the Paris Hilton, a week of jokes about how he was in Paris Hilton, oy vey, pas drole.  Years before that he had a client that told him to schedule a site visit with them on a certain day, when he got there Paris and Nicole Richey were filming that intern show, he was in it for a brief second, he said Paris went to the bathroom and dropped her mic in the toilet then told production it was nap time...they paused filming for nap time.

I only watched half of the first episode, Paris's voice is really deep in real life, I had to remember who she was.

I had no idea that there was a Paris Hilton hotel! 

Paris claims to have ADHD. I don’t know if this affects her ability to keep track of items, but podcasts by moms who have ADHD children believe that it does.

• Useful 3
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I had no idea that there was a Paris Hilton hotel! 

It was next to the Eiffel Tower, we had a million dollar view.  It is now The Pullman Hotel, it is a very nice hotel.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Seeing clips of Paris in Love makes me believe what Rinna said about Kathy. I always believed it but thought she was maybe exaggerating a bit but not anymore. Rinna still sucks tho lol.

• Applause 4
On 3/12/2024 at 12:31 PM, Marley said:

Seeing clips of Paris in Love makes me believe what Rinna said about Kathy. I always believed it but thought she was maybe exaggerating a bit but not anymore. Rinna still sucks tho lol.

I would agree. However, I don’t believe Rinna’s claim that Kathy’s tantrum made Rinna so fearful that she had to lock herself in her room. 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I would agree. However, I don’t believe Rinna’s claim that Kathy’s tantrum made Rinna so fearful that she had to lock herself in her room. 

Same. Rinna threatened to f**k up Kim Richards via text. I'd say she and Erika are the most scary BH cast members. I'm sure Kathy has a side that isn't pretty. Most of us do, not so sure I can see her as this thug, but who knows. 

• Like 2