Type keyword(s) to search

Kathy Hilton: Sister of Kyle, Mother of Paris, but . . . Likable?

• Start Topic

(edited)
7 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

The child actor abuse continues today.

I know. I was talking, in the moment, about Kim. The upside is that I think society pays closer attention to the abuse. This won't stop every case, but back then, child abuse in Hollywood seemed to have gone largely ignored.

Nicky's the Golden Child because she married into the Rothschild family. 😂

I'd love to know what that family really thinks of the Hilton Family. I remember when Paris dated Stavros Niarchos, and his mother referred to her as "an innkeeper's daughter."

Sorry, I'm OT. 

2 hours ago, Surrealist said:
Edited by Surrealist
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I know. I was talking, in the moment, about Kim. The upside is that I think society pays closer attention to the abuse. This won't stop every case, but back then, child abuse in Hollywood seemed to have gone largely ignored.

Nicky's the Golden Child because she married into the Rothschild family. 😂

I'd love to know what that family really thinks of the Hilton Family. I remember when Paris dated Stavros Niarchos, and his mother referred to her as "an innkeeper's daughter."

Sorry, I'm OT. 

Totally agree!

Yes, I think you're right, in that the abuse was ignored as little as a few years ago.  Today, there is more light on it.  If I had a young child, there's no way I'd allow them to enter that world.

And yes, Rothschild indeed.  Nicky does seem to be fitting in well, playing the part.  Rothschilds are known for extreme privacy, and Nicky is channeling Kate Middleton.  Kate was a "commoner", but she was known to keep Royal secrets, so she was accepted, even as an outsider.

OT:  When Kate was at school with William, he used to tell small lies to different friends, just to see what would end up in the press, and then he could narrow down his true circle.  Kate never said a word.

Back on topic to how this relates to Kathy & Nicky:  Nicky supposedly met James Rothschild, by chance, at a wedding.  Chance, my eye.  I'd bet my non-existent Birken that Kathy engineered that match.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Back on topic to how this relates to Kathy & Nicky:  Nicky supposedly met James Rothschild, by chance, at a wedding.  Chance, my eye.  I'd bet my non-existent Birken that Kathy engineered that match.

Definitely. You know she engineered that meet up. Just like Big Kathy would have.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I see Rinna is talking about exposing Kathy for being racist and homophobic I think. It wouldn’t surprise me because Kathy's kids have no problems using certain slurs but I tried googling to find more info on Kathy saying stuff and I can’t really find anything. Does anybody know anything more?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Marley said:

I see Rinna is talking about exposing Kathy for being racist and homophobic I think. It wouldn’t surprise me because Kathy's kids have no problems using certain slurs but I tried googling to find more info on Kathy saying stuff and I can’t really find anything. Does anybody know anything more?

I found this from the site allthingsrealhousewives.com

DA0F1C76-F54B-4B24-81C3-3D1F55CECD7E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 6
On 6/3/2022 at 7:02 PM, nexxie said:

Narcissistic mothers use divide-and-conquer tactics from the beginning precisely to keep true bonding from happening so that the mother remains in control and at the center of everything - like a deadly spider.

And then addicts play their loved ones against each other so that the loved ones don't get together and try to make them get help.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, princelina said:

And then addicts play their loved ones against each other so that the loved ones don't get together and try to make them get help.

Kim's said some funny shit, but she's a total asshole.

There's addiction present on both sides of my family, but none of them have ever weaponized their addictions against others. They stuck to fucking up their lives, for the most part. There's always residual mess that works its way toward other family members and friends, but Kim is on another level.

I'm always blown away by the variations of "You go, girl!" comments defending Kim's rudeness and nastiness over the years.

Anyway, I would love to see the dynamic between Kathy and Kim. We haven't seen that, yet. I'd be curious to know if Kim minds her manners better with Kathy.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Kim's said some funny shit, but she's a total asshole.

There's addiction present on both sides of my family, but none of them have ever weaponized their addictions against others. They stuck to fucking up their lives, for the most part. There's always residual mess that works its way toward other family members and friends, but Kim is on another level.

I'm always blown away by the variations of "You go, girl!" comments defending Kim's rudeness and nastiness over the years.

Anyway, I would love to see the dynamic between Kathy and Kim. We haven't seen that, yet. I'd be curious to know if Kim minds her manners better with Kathy.

Exactly!  My brother is a "Kim" so I am totally Team Kyle with their shit.  But he's able to control himself in front of some people enough that even though they THINK they've seen him being an asshole, they don't know anything at all.  That's what I think Kim does in front of Kathy, then twits Kyle about Kathy being nicer to her; meanwhile Kathy thinks she knows how Kim is but has no real idea.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Marley said:

How lame to shut down filming. Are the producers trying to make the show boring. I wanna see the stuff they keep shutting down lol.

Right?! What's the damn point if producers start shutting down the fights?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Marley said:

How lame to shut down filming. Are the producers trying to make the show boring. I wanna see the stuff they keep shutting down lol.

It seems judging from this that the producers were protecting Erika.

• Sad 2
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

A separate source told E!, "Kathy would never want to offend anyone at all. She doesn't know who anyone is."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1341822/kathy-hilton-breaks-her-silence-on-mistaking-lizzo-for-precious-star-gabourey-sidibe

I'm concerned about some Kathy rumors, but I do believe that she doesn't know who anyone is. She seems like she's off in her own world. 

Yeah I'll give her that - I'm not into movies or music at all - haven't seen the Precious actress since the movie 20 years ago, and wouldn't recognize Lizzo if she knocked on my door 🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I noticed the ladies already seemed annoyed with Kathy in the last episode. I don't know if it was truly about her confusing Homeless not Toothless or stuff we'll hear about later.

They're probably annoyed because they don't like the spotlight being taken away from them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/12/2022 at 2:55 PM, princelina said:

Yeah I'll give her that - I'm not into movies or music at all - haven't seen the Precious actress since the movie 20 years ago, and wouldn't recognize Lizzo if she knocked on my door 🤣

Kathy is blaming it on her vision being bad.  Get that fixed!  Cataract surgery,  simple, easy, very cheap for her!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 8/21/2022 at 3:45 PM, RealHousewife said:

I noticed the ladies already seemed annoyed with Kathy in the last episode. 

I think it might be primarily related to the fact Kathy gets on really well with Crystal, Garcelle, and Sutton, which pisses off the others.

I keep hoping Dorit will abandon the others' bullshit.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 6/5/2022 at 10:42 AM, pasdetrois said:

All this stuff is taking on a different tone now that we’ve seen what’s been going on this season. I’m not necessarily faulting OR exonerating Kathy—because who knows what happened unless we see it—but I’m starting to lean in favor of K and her cyst and disease. I can buy that these women manipulated the claims.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, ivygirl said:

All this stuff is taking on a different tone now that we’ve seen what’s been going on this season. I’m not necessarily faulting OR exonerating Kathy—because who knows what happened unless we see it—but I’m starting to lean in favor of K and her cyst and disease. I can buy that these women manipulated the claims.

The women even got snappy with her over the Homeless but not Toothless. I wouldn't be surprised if they were manipulated either. Fox Force 5 hates fan favorites, and fans love Kathy. I'm sure they were dying for her to mess up so they could bully her off the show. Sutton said Kathy never called her assistant a slur, and I believe her over the others. Like you, perhaps my feelings will change with further information. Just don't trust Rinna. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

I have to laugh at the obvious jealousy the other women have felt toward Kathy at different times during filming.  

She’s in a position the other women only WISH they were in.  She doesn’t need this show at all, it’s not about income for her, and it’s not about ego.  It’s not a part of her identity and she doesn’t have a thing to prove to anybody.  

This is a PR tool for her and her family.  I’m pretty sure that every times she comes around, there’s a show or a product to which bringing a little bit of a buzz won’t hurt.  More importantly, though, I think she’s trying to project an image of the Hiltons.  I think the main goals were to present herself, and by extension, the family - as likeable, personable, and down to Earth.  In my opinion, there’s been a deliberate attempt to convey that she is neither flashy nor showy, and she acts as if she is humble and just plain real.  

I’ve noticed more than once that the way she speaks of her marriage and family, it sounds a little Cleaver-ish - which is not a descriptor I would have ever used in the past in reference to Rick Hilton, his wife, or his kids.   

I applaud her efforts to reach potential consumers of the jointly owned tequila, potential viewers of Paris’ show, and future potential streams of income she might be able to influence by putting forth an image of the Hiltons that the public finds acceptable, at least - and at best, endearing.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Love 7
On 9/5/2022 at 11:11 AM, RealHousewife said:

The women even got snappy with her over the Homeless but not Toothless. I wouldn't be surprised if they were manipulated either. Fox Force 5 hates fan favorites, and fans love Kathy. I'm sure they were dying for her to mess up so they could bully her off the show. Sutton said Kathy never called her assistant a slur, and I believe her over the others. Like you, perhaps my feelings will change with further information. Just don't trust Rinna. 

There are reports that Kathy used racial and homophobic slurs while addressing employees at an Aspen club.

Edited by ZettaK
21 hours ago, ZettaK said:

There are reports that Kathy used racial and homophobic slurs while addressing employees at an Aspen club.

Do we know if there’s any truth to that yet?  The only thing I know about it is that an allegation was made - I don’t know any specifics regarding the allegation, or who actually made it.   It seems like I’ve only seen it attributed to Rinna.  

It does feel like Bravo strung viewers along with the drawn out Aspen trip as a result of the alleged comments, though - no surprise, there!

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Do we know if there’s any truth to that yet?  The only thing I know about it is that an allegation was made - I don’t know any specifics regarding the allegation, or who actually made it.   It seems like I’ve only seen it attributed to Rinna.  

It does feel like Bravo strung viewers along with the drawn out Aspen trip as a result of the alleged comments, though - no surprise, there!

The version I heard was that Kathy made a homophobic remark to Sutton's assistant, Josh, but Sutton came forward and said that was false.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

There was an incident at Caribou Club, an exclusive members only Aspen club.  Some of the HWs were going there when the last episode ended. It's quite possible the Bravo crew couldn't follow because it is a members only. That's where Kathy had her first meltdown, and she allegedly lashed out at employees with racial and homophobic slurs. She had a second meltdown when they returned to Kyle's house, and she wanted to leave Aspen immediately. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

There was an incident at Caribou Club, an exclusive members only Aspen club.  Some of the HWs were going there when the last episode ended. It's quite possible the Bravo crew couldn't follow because it is a members only. That's where Kathy had her first meltdown, and she allegedly lashed out at employees with racial and homophobic slurs. She had a second meltdown when they returned to Kyle's house, and she wanted to leave Aspen immediately. 

I haven’t seen anywhere anyone from the Caribou Club confirming or denying these accusations. I don’t know what that means.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

I haven’t seen anywhere anyone from the Caribou Club confirming or denying these accusations. I don’t know what that means.

It means we need more than Rinna’s version. To be fair, it means we need more than Kathy’s version too. Surely someone can bring light to what happened? 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I'm confident Kathy is high maintenance, but I would sooner buy something she shills (e.g. tequila) versus buying anything from Rinna, Erika, Diana, and any of the Karjenners.

Despite her wealth, I’d feel more comfortable around her too. I feel like the others would judge you on what you had/wore more.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Surrealist said:

The version I heard was that Kathy made a homophobic remark to Sutton's assistant, Josh, but Sutton came forward and said that was false.

If this is true, when would have she have made this remark? On the Aspen trip? Was Sutton’s assistant even there?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, laffytaffy997 said:

If this is true, when would have she have made this remark? On the Aspen trip? Was Sutton’s assistant even there?

I'm not entirely sure. I feel as if there's a few versions of what supposedly happened floating around. It's difficult for me to discern where the gossip originates. There's Deuxmoi, but there are also a ton of RHs subreddits with gossip and speculation on them too.

I wish I had a better answer for you. I get bits and pieces, which often seem out of context.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

It probably means that the personnel or management of a members only private club doesn't provide info to the media, and especially to gossipy "media."

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 9/16/2022 at 3:48 PM, Surrealist said:

I'm not entirely sure. I feel as if there's a few versions of what supposedly happened floating around. It's difficult for me to discern where the gossip originates. There's Deuxmoi, but there are also a ton of RHs subreddits with gossip and speculation on them too.

I wish I had a better answer for you. I get bits and pieces, which often seem out of context.

That’s totally okay. Like you said, there’s so many different versions of what exactly went down, it’s hard to keep up. 

• Like 1

Random thoughts:

As charming as Kathy has been on RHBH, she's rumored to be a very arrogant, rude, and mean person to "the help" in real life.

Kyle has alientated both of her sisters, so it seems reasonable to think she's doing something wrong or offensive to them. 

Even though we don't see Kathy's tantrum, I believe two things - Kyle lit the flame and Kathy lashed out in a rage in return. 

I also don't think Kathy ever got over Mauricio leaving her husband's real estate firm. Bad blood runs deep there.

I'd say that Kathy, Kim, and Kyle need to go to family therapy, but I'd wager none really want to. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 9/21/2022 at 1:41 AM, Jextella said:

Random thoughts:

As charming as Kathy has been on RHBH, she's rumored to be a very arrogant, rude, and mean person to "the help" in real life.

Kyle has alientated both of her sisters, so it seems reasonable to think she's doing something wrong or offensive to them. 

Even though we don't see Kathy's tantrum, I believe two things - Kyle lit the flame and Kathy lashed out in a rage in return. 

I also don't think Kathy ever got over Mauricio leaving her husband's real estate firm. Bad blood runs deep there.

I'd say that Kathy, Kim, and Kyle need to go to family therapy, but I'd wager none really want to. 

Mauricio didn't only leave Rick Hilton's real estate firm, he became successful which must really bother Rick, and Kathy.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 2