Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

I hate admitting it, but I truly hope that the paparazzi hound Joe up one street and down another until prison, for him, will seem a relief.  I hope they'll leave the girls alone because they didn't ask for any of this, but Joe should be fair game.  I remember how angry Joe became with a paparazzo who was shooting pics of him on his way to court.  Joe threatened to knock the camera down the photog's throat!  If Joe became physical with a paparazzo now, he'd probably get his sentence extended, which is exactly why I hope he does!  As for the rag sheets, it wouldn't surprise me if Joe himself fed them stories for the money.  He is such a sleaze that I can see him doing that.  Teresa had better be very careful about what she tells Joe in the coming months, or she may see her own words in print.  Something tells me that these two deserve each other!   

• Love 2

I am not so sure now. I just don't see Teresa G hanging out with Teresa/Nicole at a ski resort just for fun/relaxation unless there is a paycheck involved. I know Andy said there was no "Christmas" show with Teresa but there may be a RHNJ show with Teresa, they have filmed back to back seasons before and at this point, I put nothing past Andy/Bravo!

I agree that Tre isn't hanging out with Teresa and Nicole because she wants to...........especially since "alls" she is concerned about is her daughters and Christmas.  The article says it was the day after Gia's "concert."  The concert was Friday so the ski trip had to be on Saturday.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

I feel like she is going to avoid it as long as she can.   Like the marshals have to come get her avoid it.   Remember she doesn't read anything put in front of her, so she probably will claim she didn't know January 5 was her report day.   Or she thought suing her lawyers would extend it because her current lawyers didn't explain it to her.

• Love 4

My guess is they are filming some shots of Teresa and her kids, some with the other RH and Season 7 will open with a montage of Teresa's greatest hits and her final days before prison.  For this I bet she was paid a handsome sum.  Hopefully, the creditors were in line to get heir share.

This video Teresa and Dina made-there is absolutely no danger of any network picking up these two for videos.  I am not certain who Dina spends New Years' Eve with but I am guessing it is not mixed company adults.  http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/12/23/teresa-giudice-dina-manzo-release-new-years-eve-video-before-Christmas/

All I could think of is getting tomato on my blouse and a hot-glued garland bamboo stick in my eye when I drank my Fabellini.  Dina and Teresa have zero originality and even worse on camera charisma.

• Love 5

This video Teresa and Dina made-there is absolutely no danger of any network picking up these two for videos.  I am not certain who Dina spends New Years' Eve with but I am guessing it is not mixed company adults.  http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/12/23/teresa-giudice-dina-manzo-release-new-years-eve-video-before-Christmas/

Ingrediences in Teresa's bruschetta:  ".....oregano, garlic, sawt and pepper." 

And...."leave it in the fidgerator for half an hour."  Does that mean that only the Little Fidget can have some???

• Love 6

I did notice Tre's gone back to pronouncing her name the old way -- Jew-dice.

New identity.

This video Teresa and Dina made-there is absolutely no danger of any network picking up these two for videos.  I am not certain who Dina spends New Years' Eve with but I am guessing it is not mixed company adults.  http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/12/23/teresa-giudice-dina-manzo-release-new-years-eve-video-before-Christmas/.

I'm not into crafts, so I'll pass on critiquing the content, but I will say this - Dina has a polished on-camera presence. She's articulate and natural and seems relaxed. As for Teresa, she can change the pronunciation of her last name all she wants, but she's still the same Teresa - inarticulate, slow-witted, and nervous. She just doesn't have the chops.

And how about the weirdness of Teresa suggesting they end by saying "Happy New Year" knowing where she'll be spending the new year!

• Love 1
Does anyone know whether Teresa will have her own little room or whether she'll be in a cell with bars all around her?  I saw a picture once of inside a men's "country club facility," and they all slept in one big room with their beds side by side.  What did Martha Stewart have?  Because Danbury and her prison would be much the same.  They're the only two women's prisons that are more lenient than the rest.

Danbury is an open dorm style, no one is locked in little cells. There is no privacy amongst your bunk mates in your "room" but as far as prisons go, it isn't bad. I mean, it is still prison and onbviously you can't come and go as you please and there are many rules to follow, but there is a fair amount of freedom of movement inside the facility.

• Love 2

A while back there was speculation that Tre would report early to avoid a media blitz.  I think that's a possibility but it would have to be arranged with the prison in advance.  Then again, Tre does love the spotlight so may she wants to be filmed on her way into the Big House.

• Love 2

I think all signs post to them not only filming, but to Bravo actively asking them to let the cat out of the bag.  In the last couple of days we have had the following pictures/comments posted on Twitter from the gals:

• Caroline revealing that Dina had come to Christmas Eve dinner, where Chris and Jac were also in attendance. They have apparently reconciled. 
  • Jac has posted a couple of pictures of her and Chris hanging out with Kathy and Rich. Once at her house and another time at a restaurant. Perhaps these couples do hang together when not filming, but the holidays are crazy for most people, especially those with huge families.  Hard for me to believe they are close enough to hang out a couple of times in a week during this crazy time of the year, if not for the show. 
  • The pics of Teresa skiing with the twins. Huh? They didn't end on a good note. Why with all that Teresa has going on would she be reaching out and spending time with these two when she has so little time before reporting, and lots of family she probably does want to be with? I also read on another thread that the resort they were skiing at is very expensive, and that Teresa had the whole family there with her. I know she is reckless beyond words with money, but right now all eyes are on her, especially since she still owes the court outstanding fees she has said she cannot pay. It is hard for me to believe she is staying at a high-end resort if Bravo is not paying for it. 

I do agree with Lotus that I don't think Teresa is going to want a lot of the prison stuff to be filmed.  I agree that she will try to minimize the humiliating aspects of what she is about to go through.  I believe they started filming immediately, and have probably been filming some stuff all along. I think the hook for Teresa was probably something to do with Gia. She can do the show and have Bravo focus a lot on Gia and her dumb girl band and their attempts to make people give two shits about them. She will say little, and maybe we won't even see a lot of her. I think that Caroline will be back, and we will see the reconciliation with Dina, which supposedly happened a few weeks ago.  We will see footage of Teresa reporting to prison, similar to the footage we saw in the last season of them reaching their plea deal, but we don't really need for Teresa to say much of anything. We can hear from folks like Jac, Kathy, Rich and Caroline.  I also think the season will be short - really short - and that they will get that thing on TV in very short order.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was on by February. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 4

Somehow, I can't see Teresa going for the media hype when she's off to prison.  I see her spending every last minute with her girls.  I'd love to be a mouse in a corner to see her look at Joe for the last time in freedom.  I wonder whether it will be a look that could kill or a sweet goodbye.  She's no saint, but after what she's put up with from him over this trial and his philandering, I don't know how she can bear to look at him, let alone be married to him.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

Somehow, I can't see Teresa going for the media hype when she's off to prison.  I see her spending every last minute with her girls.  I'd love to be a mouse in a corner to see her look at Joe for the last time in freedom.  I wonder whether it will be a look that could kill or a sweet goodbye.  She's no saint, but after what she's put up with him over this trial and his philandering, I don't know how she can bear to look at him, let alone be married to him.

If Teresa really intended to spend every last minute with her girls, she wouldn't have gone skiing with the twins, Nicole and Teresa two days after Christmas.

I was never a fan Juicy Joe's but after watching Teresa this past year, I don't know how Joe can bear to look at her.  Obviously, he can't bear living with her since the media is reporting he's living at his brother's house and when he was still living at home they had separate bedrooms.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

The Manzo/Laurita reconciliation shocked me, but good for them.  (My theory is that Dina threw in the towel after Caroline finally addressed it on WWHL.  It made Dina look really bad, and the smart move was to end it).  The pic of Teresa with the twins was a real WTF moment for me, too, so yea, I wouldn't be surprised if Bravo is filming.  In regards to Teresa, the Gia stuff that MCM pointed out sounds plausible, cuz it's a lot of same old, same old for her (her post-prison story will be much different), and maybe they're doing an Apollo-like story arc.  After all, as humiliated as she is, she's only taking the rap for Joe - he's the real criminal.  But I still think that anything to do with packing for college is off-limits for her.  And the perp walk?  Only in our dreams. 

• Love 5

If Teresa really intended to spend every last minute with her girls, she wouldn't have gone skiing with the twins, Nicole and Teresa two days after Christmas.

I was never a fan Juicy Joe's but after watching Teresa this past year, I don't know how Joe can bear to look at her.  Obviously, he can't bear living with her since the media is reporting he's living at his brother's house and when he was still living at home they had separate bedrooms.  

I co-sign the skiing deal. Since last we saw Tre and the twins (which was October I believe), they didn't like each other at all. Tre seemed like she didn't have two shits to give as far as what they thought about her, which I can certainly understand given the circumstances. She had far bigger issues to worry about. Now just a few months later she is cuddling with them on the slopes and drinking a Hot Toddy.  Makes no sense to me. Surely mending fences with them was not something that a gal in her situation would be worried about. Yet there they sit, and with Tre only having a few days left spray tan her hide and make enough sauce to last the girls and Jackass Juicy a year.  Better get on it Tre. Tick tock......

I don't think I have ever seen an example of two folks who deserve each other more. Tre and Juicy were truly made for each other. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3

The Manzo/Laurita reconciliation shocked me, but good for them.  (My theory is that Dina threw in the towel after Caroline finally addressed it on WWHL.  It made Dina look really bad, and the smart move was to end it).  The pic of Teresa with the twins was a real WTF moment for me, too, so yea, I wouldn't be surprised if Bravo is filming.  In regards to Teresa, the Gia stuff that MCM pointed out sounds plausible, cuz it's a lot of same old, same old for her (her post-prison story will be much different), and maybe they're doing an Apollo-like story arc.  After all, as humiliated as she is, she's only taking the rap for Joe - he's the real criminal.  But I still think that anything to do with packing for college is off-limits for her.  And the perp walk?  Only in our dreams. 

I completely agree Lotus.  We won't see a perp walk. 

On a different note, I just read this.  Please, I am begging the Reality TV Gods for this to be just another erroneous story.  I am honestly asking this question and would love to hear differing opinions:  Would anyone watch this?

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/real-housewives-jersey-daughter-gia-giudice-shooting-reality-032101197.html

• Love 1

Seems to me, Teresa still doesn't believe she did anything wrong.  Therefore, she probably thinks that letting people watch her perp walk will only make them more sympathetic to her plight.

If the price is right, she'll do it.  She'll put on her sunglasses, pretend she's walking the red carpet, and right before she goes through the doors, will turn and give a brave little smile. 

Clink, clink.

• Love 4

On a different note, I just read this.  Please, I am begging the Reality TV Gods for this to be just another erroneous story.  I am honestly asking this question and would love to hear differing opinions:  Would anyone watch this?

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/real-housewives-jersey-daughter-gia-giudice-shooting-reality-032101197.html

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Teresa has raised Gia to value fame and fortune, and clearly doesn't think reality TV is inappropriate for teens. (Maybe this is what the reported cameras were there for?). I would watch the show if it was about Gia and her teenaged friends aspiring to be a "star" in SCHOOL. But Jersey Shore meets RHONJ meets American Idol? Please. I'd rather watch Gretchen Rossi sell handbags on QVC.

• Love 4

The Perp Walk would be a thing of beauty. MTV has done that at every and many opportunities on Teen Mom Original Recipe and TM2. Hell I know I wanna see it!

I completely agree Lotus.  We won't see a perp walk. 

Exactly how many Xannies is Gia stealing from Tre's Gucci bag???

Seems to me, Teresa still doesn't believe she did anything wrong.  Therefore, she probably thinks that letting people watch her perp walk will only make them more sympathetic to her plight.

If the price is right, she'll do it.  She'll put on her sunglasses, pretend she's walking the red carpet, and right before she goes through the doors, will turn and give a brave little smile. 

Clink, clink.

It KILLLS me that after pleading GULITY she immediately changes her small mind. 

CLINK CLINK indeed!

• Love 1

So according to the article, they are filming the pilot and hoping a network picks it up. So more money Teresa is spending in hopes of making her kid a star. I highly doubt any network, even Bravo, will pick the show up. There are so many talented people out there that would be more appealing than untalented, underaged girls dressed to look like they sell more than music.

• Love 2

So Teresa's giving up bad carbs and freedom.

http://gawker.com/jail-bound-teresa-giudices-new-years-resolution-give-u-1676480513

You've got to appreciate the way Teresa side steps Dina's resolution to be more spontaneous by mentioning her 4 daughters and not her 15 month incarceration. Brava T.

I kind of liked the part where she was going to be around positive people.  Is federal prison the best place to find positive people?

• Love 1

So Teresa's giving up bad carbs and freedom.

http://gawker.com/jail-bound-teresa-giudices-new-years-resolution-give-u-1676480513

You've got to appreciate the way Teresa side steps Dina's resolution to be more spontaneous by mentioning her 4 daughters and not her 15 month incarceration. Brava T.

That was beyond weird. Did they tape this before she was sentenced? How on earth can she talk about any new year's resolutions when she's spending the whole year in the clinker? Spend more time around positive people? Teresa - you have no control over your cell mate!

• Love 1

I liked how one of the resolutions was for the two of them to spend more time together. WTF? Are they pretending like nobody knows she's going to be in prison for most of if not all of 2015. I think I lost a gazillion brain cells just watching that. Dina is polished and articulate compared to the train wreck that is Teresa.

Leaving aside the atrocious writing, Wendy does make 2 very good points.  

1.   Commit a federal crime and you have a relationship with the Feds for life.   When she gets out and files her taxes for the first time, you can bet the Feds will go over them with a fine tooth comb.   No more lying.   Theresa now knows that lying on federal forms can get her in trouble.   She can't plead ignorance.   Not that it worked the first time, but it will be a disaster next time.

2.  The time before surrender was Theresa's chance to show she intended "to make things right."   But she didn't.   She was shown spending money, blaming others, etc.    She did ZIP, ZERO, NADA, in public that would be construed as showing remorse or an intention to change.   Wendy specifically mentioned community service.   Get out there and BE SEEN being a good person.    Theresa couldn't even do that for a couple of months to make her request for a halfway house look even plausible.   So in a way, Wendy is right that the letter was foolish.   The actions to justify the court being lenient towards her were just not there.

• Love 3

Ingrediences in Teresa's bruschetta:  ".....oregano, garlic, sawt and pepper." 

And...."leave it in the fidgerator for half an hour."  Does that mean that only the Little Fidget can have some???

I'm watching the rest of these videos just to listen to Theresa. On one video she makes pizzelle sangwiches.   

The latest BS from Teresa is on RealityTea.   This article claims Teresa has plans for her post-prison comeback and wants to make her family into the next Kardashians.

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/12/30/gia-getting-reality-show-teresa-giudice-attempts-turn-family-next-kardashians/

Is the plan to have Gia support the fambly while she's in the big house?  Good luck with that one Teresa!  After all that's gone down , the courts would have to step in to appoint a trustee for whatever money Gia might make...........which I think is zero.

That video is everything wrong with Teresa.  She's such a phony that she's unwatchable.  She'd have a million hits if she was talking about her resolutions relating to her prison stay.  People might even forgive her if she could just be honest.  But with her stupid lies and denials she becomes not relatable and someone that you want to hate.  Bye, Felicia. 

• Love 1

The latest BS from Teresa is on RealityTea.   This article claims Teresa has plans for her post-prison comeback and wants to make her family into the next Kardashians.

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/12/30/gia-getting-reality-show-teresa-giudice-attempts-turn-family-next-kardashians/

Is the plan to have Gia support the fambly while she's in the big house?  Good luck with that one Teresa!  After all that's gone down , the courts would have to step in to appoint a trustee for whatever money Gia might make...........which I think is zero.

Good luck--will Teresa's girl's being doing a porno video?  Very little attraction to someone group of kids living in a New Jersey rental with a mother with a room temperature IQ.  One thing Kris Jenner had going for her was connections.  Two felons try to raise their kids to be the next Kardashian is laughable.  Isn't one set of talentless famehos enough?

• Love 1

Everything I read didn't even mention the twins.  It only said that Teresa was skiing with her girls, and the pictures at several sites showed Teresa with her girls.  If the twins were there, there wasn't much publicity about it.

I wonder if it IS B.S., though. I speculated about that a couple months ago. That's why I also said Joe would NOT continue down the blubbery, wine-swilling trail after his conviction.  From the pictures, it appears I was right.  He's slimmed way down.  In preparation for his close-up, Mr. DeMille?

He could also be shaping up because he knows that working out is a prime activity in the pokey and he wants to get a jump.  But I've always thought that Bravo continues to have a plan for this family, regardless that both parents are convicted felons.

• Love 2

You know, I'm usually the first one to scoff at these rumors, but I think it's too soon to scoff over what Teresa may have planned for the girls.  I can imagine those teenaged girls having the first reality show for young kids.  It could become the most popular show on TV in that age group if it was handled right.  Especially having a little singing group as part of it, what more could other little kids dream of?  I don't think I'd invest my money in a Kardashian-style show, though.  The current one has been done to death.

I don't underestimate Teresa's ideas.  To me, she isn't a smart woman intellectually, but she's a creative one, and I think she has a pretty good handle on what would sell and what would not.  It should be interesting to see what happens.

• Love 2

The latest BS from Teresa is on RealityTea. This article claims Teresa has plans for her post-prison comeback and wants to make her family into the next Kardashians.

Is the plan to have Gia support the fambly while she's in the big house? Good luck with that one Teresa! After all that's gone down , the courts would have to step in to appoint a trustee for whatever money Gia might make...........which I think is zero.

That's an odd picture in the link. Is Joe on his knees?