Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

What about all that "we live in the moment" crap? This free-spirited philosophy on life is cool when you're young and carefree, but doesn't it end when you have kids? Deportation? We'll worry about it when the time comes. WTF??!

I agree they are obviously live in the moment type peole but in this instance I think Joe was just trying to get Andy to move on as he was sick of the questions, sick of Andy, sick of the interview that I'm sure he didn't want to do but had to do for the money. And so Tre could conrinue to spin her tale of woe. At this point he probably doesn't even know what to think until his lawyers figure out if he is going to be deported and what they can do to prevent it, if anything.

This little snippet was very interesting and easily missed because Andy Cohen wanted to get past this issue. Everyone knows that Teresa, under oath, had sworn that RHONJ is scripted and edited. Andy Cohen couldn't really press this issue since Teresa could possibly be liable for falsifying another thing that she said under oath. But at the same time, Andy Cohen had to make an attempt to debunk the accusation that the shows are scripted. Most of us already know that the shows are scripted and highly edited. Sometime the people in a sequence of a scene just aren't even in the same room as they were a second before.  Anyway, it went like this.

Andy: "In court papers you've said that the Real Housewives of New Jersey is scripted, the image is nothing more than a carefully crafted fiction engineered by Bravo TV by scripted lines and clever editing." Teresa: "Well, you know there is editors in the show and producers"  Andy interrupted: "Were you told to flip the table?"  Teresa: "well no, flipping the table is what I did".  Andy: "Were you told to fight with Melissa or Joe?" Teresa: "You know Andy, I didn't know they were coming on the show". Andy: "You didn't want them on the show?"  Teresa: "It's not that I didn't want them, you never told me they were coming on the show".

As you can clearly see, Andy Cohen deflected the allegations of scripting and editing by hand-picking certain instances that were not. Needless to say, Andy Cohen had to save Bravo and his paycheck  He is the producer and how would it look if everyone really believed it was all smoke and mirrors?

I'd like to say BRAVO to this post. Pun intended.

• Love 4

This little snippet was very interesting and easily missed because Andy Cohen wanted to get past this issue. Everyone knows that Teresa, under oath, had sworn that RHONJ is scripted and edited. Andy Cohen couldn't really press this issue since Teresa could possibly be liable for falsifying another thing that she said under oath. But at the same time, Andy Cohen had to make an attempt to debunk the accusation that the shows are scripted.

Teresa and Joe didn't testify at the hearing, so they weren't sworn in and saying things under the threat of perjury. But that part was written about in press accounts for obvious reasons, so of course Andy had to address it. And yes, he knew exactly what he was doing by asking about spontaneous moments that he knew were not scripted. If Teresa was smart, she would have broken the fourth wall and answered truthfully. After all, he gave her permission to answer the question. But in any event, the judge didn't care about the show one iota. Only Andy cared.

• Love 2

Juicy drinks 2, 3 or 4 bottles of wine every night? No wonder he looks so bloaty. He said he drinks because he doesn't want to take a pill. One sleeping pill per night would be far better than 4 bottles of wine. 

Juicy did mention having to take Xanax to sleep. Well Juicy, Xanax will HELP you to sleep but be careful with it when drinking alcohol. Now I know where Teresa got her soft-spoken demeanor and calmness from Xanax!!  I KNEW IT!

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1

I agree they are obviously live in the moment type peole but in this instance I think Joe was just trying to get Andy to move on as he was sick of the questions, sick of Andy, sick of the interview that I'm sure he didn't want to do but had to do for the money. And so Tre could conrinue to spin her tale of woe. At this point he probably doesn't even know what to think until his lawyers figure out if he is going to be deported and what they can do to prevent it, if anything.

I think I read that the decision to deport him won't be made until he finishes his sentence, so that's years from now. His lawyers can also discuss with him the likelihood of deportation, based on the system, how it works, his history, his priors, precedents, and the judge's comments. It's not looking good. Maybe he could prepare for the probability, just in case. Be responsible, for once in his life.

• Love 4

I think I read that the decision to deport him won't be made until he finishes his sentence, so that's years from now. His lawyers can also discuss with him the likelihood of deportation, based on the system, how it works, his history, his priors, precedents, and the judge's comments. It's not looking good. Maybe he could prepare for the probability, just in case. Be responsible, for once in his life.

Joe prepare? Nah, there is vino to pour and salami to slice for 15 months, plus 41 months of breaking balls at college. It will be what it will be.

• Love 2

Lying liars! Teresa's pants were literally on fire! I believe now more than ever that her hands are filthy. Joe clearly does not give a damn anymore, and I actually think he is looking forward to being deported to Italy. I think he believes that they would get a clean start there. Maybe he is right. I don't think that Teresa is ready to step out of the limelight yet. I think that she will try to film right up until the day she leaves for "college", because as Joe said, why stop now. She is pathetic, he is a sad shell of a man. This farewell tour need to stop, there is nothing that they could possibly say at this point that I would believe. Go to prison already!

On a side note, what color do you think Teresa's hair will be when she gets out? I am betting she will be sporting some serious grey/white roots. Do they have haircolor in prison? I am sure she will be coming out pale, freckled and grey. Purely speculation, but a fitting end to such a vain person.

I almost (ALMOST) feel bad for Joe, he seems like a guy that has been hit by a Mack truck....named Teresa.

• Love 3

If anyone had told me that I would watch that interview AGAIN I would have thought it extremely unlikely...........but I did.  I'm not sure what that says about me but damn I enjoyed watching them trip each other up.   Teresa is most definitely a control freak and Joe just doesn't give a rat's ass about what he's "supposed" to say.  I think Joe would have been happy in that apartment above the pizzeria but that couldn't happen because Teresa who claims not to be "materialistic" is a lying, thieving, fame-whore who just had to have it all.

• Love 7

Teresa and Joe, both, have a kind of paralysis of the brain. Neither one of them can keep a thought in his/her head for more than 30 to 60 seconds. That's why Joe always seems so blase. He'll start to relate a comment, forget what he was about to say or realize he's inadvertently gone off-script, , then float into, "so, you know, blah blah blah. Whateva." And he actually says, "blah blah blah"! Lol.

Meanwhile, Teresa is a tiny bit better in that she can keep something memorized, then attempt to spit it out, but after 60 to 90 seconds, she's reaches HER limit. The eyes go into a vacant stare, she freezes, the hand gestures try to obfuscate the drowning, and her "you know, you know, like, yeah, you know," take over.

Mental midgets. They are completely out of their league. They should NEVER have agreed to reality tv, and they could still be living life as the miscreants they are, without too much intervention from the law.

The Guidices are just too much to bear for me. I see too many people who struggle day in and day out to be good citizens, loving daughters and sons, responsible, loving parents. I truly cannot abide the cheaters and abusers and criminals who work SO HARD at putting it over on the rest of us.. The Me myself and I /eff everybody else-philosophy of life just makes me crazy.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 11

Wile E Coyote is more of a mastermind.

What with the accountants and the lawyers being the ones to blame, should we assume that Joe found them at Acme CPAs and JDs?

Regarding the 4 bottles per night of wine, is Joe trying to drain the container of Fabellinis single-handedly? 

• Love 7

My thoughts on the show tonight:

Teresa was in all of this up to her eyeballs, and the one thing I want to know is what Joe was promised/threatened by to give that complete bullshit "apology" at the end.

Teresa trying to passive agressively put any onus on the show was laughable. I don't really give a crap what might be scripted. What I thought was hilarious is that her being a perfect angel on this season, which people were very skeptical about, was the "real her", which she felt somehow proved the point that when she was a complete bitch all those times, it was scripted? Acting like an entitled bitch, pulling a woman's hair out, hating your sister in law (however warranted), she's a victim. Being a wonderful person, and people not believing it? She's a victim. All righty then.

This woman will never, ever, ever admit to one wrong thing. What saddens me is when her four beautiful daughters grow up. And dare question her about her choices. And confront her on the fact that what she did had not one damn thing to do with providing them anything, but had to do with her and her own damn greed. I think that will be an ugly conversation. Do I think she loves her daughters? Yes. Do I think she cares about their well-being more than her own? Nope.

Joe is a criminal who will continue to be a criminal and who will have a really hard time in jail once he can't drink and drive around in fancy cars.

And these people will both suffer once they are no longer on TV. Which I hope is sooner rather than later.

So, yeah, that's my two cents.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 6

What with the accountants and the lawyers being the ones to blame, should we assume that Joe found them at Acme CPAs and JDs?

Regarding the 4 bottles per night of wine, is Joe trying to drain the container of Fabellinis single-handedly? 

Teresa and Joe probably bought a bladder of prosecco and had it shipped here- I am guessing it was 24,000 liters at probably $1.00 a liter with $4,000.00 to $5,000.00 in shipping costs and the cost to have it bottled here.  Maybe they were out $40,000.????  I don't how much of the Crystal Light they put in but normally it would be 32,000 bottles.  I do wonder how much they sold. 

• Love 1

The eyes go into a vacant stare, she freezes, the hand gestures try to obfuscate the drowning, and her "you know, you know, like, yeah, you know," take over..

Blink, blink, blink, blink, blink.

I think Joe will find work.  He's likely got connections.

• Love 3

You guys are horrible! I for one refuse to participate in a poll that is so mean to these poor innocent people!

Didn't you guys listen when they said it's not their fault? They just trusted the wrong people!

The bank started it! They put fraudulent papers in front of these two innocent, law abiding citizens and made them sign them. Under duress I'm sure.

They didn't disclose their assets because nobody walked through their house!

Then the damn lawyers made them sign a plea they didn't understand and didn't do their job in court. That's why they were sentenced to prison.

And now we find out that the poor innocent Guidices were screwed over again! This time by the accountant who didn't bring to court the money that was there but not there but there but not there.

Now come on. That could happen to anybody!

Put me down for Teresa filing for divorce before Joe's prison bus pulls up to the gates.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 16

I think my favorite part was watching Juicy lean so far away from Tre I thought he was going to tip over.

That and Tre's confession of "I feel bad that I feel responsible and I'm responsible that I feel badly and it's the: bank/lawyer/Joe/accountant/judge/Andy/prosecutor/BRAVO/that guy standing in line at the grocery store's fault."

Um, what?

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 15

Good luck, she said my daughters twice in the first two minutes. I'm not a drinker so I took a bong hit each time she said it.

I'm on my second box of Twinkies.

I exchange my e-cig cartridge with my pot one.  I have Ding Dongs. ;)

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5

Good luck, she said my daughters twice in the first two minutes. I'm not a drinker so I took a bong hit each time she said it.

I'm on my second box of Twinkies.

In an homage to Tre is your bong raspberry flavored?

A Dobbielini if you will.....

• Love 7

Teresa and Joe should have told the girls what was going on and what may happen. Then, Teresa should have requested to report to serve a week after the sentencing. Why drag it out?

I would assume she'll want to spend Christmas with the girls, then after the holidays report to prison.  With good behavior, she'll probably be released before the Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays in 2015.

Edited by JerseyGirl

Things I learned from the Juicy interview

-Theresa doesn't know how to blow dry her own hair

That's about it. The rest was lies and deflection. I could almost buy the 25K valuation for the contents of the house, but the car? Where was the car? Was that part of the 25K? We know that Tre only like to roll in a Benz, so in what world can household goods and a Benz have a 25K value. As far as the 200K, OMG, that was part of the plea deal.If they didn't have the money, they shouldn't have agreed to the plea deal. What idiots. 

Tre really does hate Melissa, doesn't she? When  asked if JoGo and Mel will help out with the kids, Tre was rather emphatic that  Juicy's family will help, period. As much as the RHONJ has devolved into a mess, I want there to be another season and I want JoGo and Mel front and center, riding in  their Bentley and building their non-existent house and Mel prancing in a bikini. And I want it filmed after Tre is sent away and I want it to air while Tre is in prison so she can watch (you know all the inmates will be doing backflips to have it on) and I don't want Juicy or Tre to be mentioned at all, like they don't exist, except for a random comment in passing about how sad it is. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 6

The Melissa & kids thing cracks me up because as soon as Tre is in the big house and there's an offer on the table to help Juicy will never work as hard as he will when packing the girls up to stay at Uncle Joe and Aunt Melissa's.

• Love 8

Interesting that all of sudden the Giudices don't have to pay the $200,000.00.  I wonder how the court feels about that little message from Joe?  I will not be surprised to see the Giudices back on calendar in the very near future.  Like Andy said they have had months to raise the cash-instead they bought a bladder of wine to make more swill.

It sounded to me like Teresa and Joe thought they would be big shots and re-launch their Fabellini with their own money.  Amazing how important it is they get rid of the swill, when gasp, it is their own money, not some random bank or investor's cash.  I can see the manufacturers of the Teresa dessert line, Milania hair care, Teresa food line, quickly removing the labels and putting some generic label on it and getting rid of their inventory.  I wanted Andy to ask if Teresa had any book contracts.

Kathy did text Teresa, just bit more mean of trying to make others look bad.  It must be a bitch being related to Teresa.

I can only imagine every e-mail home and every phone call will be all about who is watching the kids and where Joe is.  The only rental property I recall the Giudices still owning is Lincoln Park and that brings in $1,200.00 a month with three mortgages on it.  I wonder if Joe is in charge of running (probably into the ground) his parents' investment property?

Now THAT idea would certainly pay off their debts in less than a year!

Nah, Joe would smoke the profits in before Teresa got out of prison.

• Love 3

Why did Andy go along with that BS Joe apology to Teresa? It just perpetuates the idea in her mind that she is being unjustly incarcerated.  And now it's on film, so she'll point back to it always and say it wasn't my fault, look, even Andy made Joe apologize to me.  Andy just blew any good will he had earned with his not too-softball questions with that little stunt.  

Well, now that that BRAVO obligation is over do you think they will sell out to any other interviewers for cash? I wish they would let a reporter from The Colbert Report in to talk; they would have no idea what was going to hit them. 

• Love 3

Stop talking. Let me do the talking, ok? Joe, stop. That's not what happened. This is what happened... Oy! She doesn't want him to open his stupid mouth at all anymore! Yep, they can hold hands and give little kisses all they want, but she is OVER him. 

• Love 7

"he doesn't drink and drive."

lol where did those DUIs come from then?  The state of NJ is plotting against them too? lol

Well, it is they lawyers and the accountants fault for everything else so they must be guilty of this as well!

I would assume she'll want to spend Christmas with the girls, then after the holidays report to prison.  With good behavior, she'll probably be released before the Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays in 2015.

Even with time off for good behavior, Teresa will serve 13 months+ in prison. She will not get out until sometime in Feb. 2016.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

I see Gia using this drama for a really good college entrance application essay then later writing a book about her experience of having both her parents turn in prison.  So maybe this is actually a good thing, Gia can earn some money from it all so she can repay her college loans.

• Love 3

3-4 bottles of wine a night. And how is Juicy going to get his hungover ass out of bed in the morning to wake his girls up, get them dressed, organized,  feed breakfast and off to school on time? Ain't never gonna happen. This is going to be a disaster. The grandma's will take over for sure.  Joe's dad is gone, now. Wouldn't surprise me if his mom moved in with them. 

• Love 3

3-4 bottles of wine a night. And how is Juicy going to get his hungover ass out of bed in the morning to wake his girls up, get them dressed, organized,  feed breakfast and off to school on time? Ain't never gonna happen. This is going to be a disaster. The grandma's will take over for sure.  Joe's dad is gone, now. Wouldn't surprise me if his mom moved in with them. 

But, But, But, her letter to the court said that she has health issues/problems! She wouldn't lie to the courts to save her son now would she? LOL I see his mom moving in with Joe and the girls BEFORE Teresa even goes on "vacation" with Teresa's mom helping Fila out to give her a break. Now how long will either of these "old school" grandmothers tolerate Miliana's mouth/behavior 24/7?

• Love 1

The Gorgas' financial skeletons will probably be the next to come to the surface.

I can't wait! Their moving "from the mansion" & owning the garage truck BS is just begging to see the light of day.

This is how I remember it. All the couple's were on an RV trip to some vineyards. Joe gets a call while everyone is seated for dinner in the vineyard. He answers his phone claiming work. Teresa finally goes looking for him, and the camera cuts to Juicy saying, something like, "Hold on. Here comes my bitch wife. She's such a c***. I gotta hang up."Teresa asks who he's talking to he says he was just talking to a worker. Then, he calls her a "pain in the ass or something like that and says that the person on the other end doesn't speak English, so Teresa drags Joe away into the vineyard to roll around in the grapes. Joe hoists her up around his waist. Fade to black...

I called shenanigans on that whole thing. Scripted as the day is long.

If Joe were a drug addict, would the judge have allowed him to be home with the kids by himself? Drugs, alcohol, whatever it is, it makes no sense to me. Just one more thing that their four beautiful daughters can be humiliated about.

Joe will never be home raising the girls alone. His side of the family will be there day & night if not living with them. Tre made it clear that her parents & his family only will be raising the girls. Not Kathy (who said, oh so dramatically to Jaq, on a recent show, that she had written her off anyway) or Melissa etc...

I thought the whole thing was just gross and nasty.  Bravo isn't happy with Teresa at all I bet.  Though she has made money for them, they have invested a lot in her as well and she didn't fulfill her end of the deal.  Bravo had to see with those nutjob White House party crashers from DC and now these two crooks.  

LOL to Tre trying to make Joe shut up when talking about the bankruptcy at the beginning of the interview with her, "Joe let ME explain", "Can I talk?" "I'll tell it, Joe" I LOLed even harder when Joe totally ignored her and kept on talking, hahaha! I wish he would have reverted back to the Joe of old and yelled "Shaddap Teresa!!" She was sooo worried he might tell the truth since at this point Joe doesn't give a fuck.

That exchange made me think that they probably don't talk to each other, or have anything to do with each other.  And did you see that kiss?  It wasn't even a kiss, just a mwah, on the lips, like you'd do with an animal.

I hate Andy and his never ending campaign to make us think the show isn't scripted to a large degree. I don't mean paper scripts the cast memorizes like actors, but the way they set up scenes, tell them what to say, how to react, create situations. Andy always gets so pissy when a HW alludes to, or outright says this.

I think what Andy was trying to say to Teresa was that, though the show may be staged, most of the things that happen aren't done with a script or direction.  That's why he asked her about the table flipping; no one told her to do that, Teresa did that on her own.

I sensed that Teresa hates Melissa, she couldn't even say her name.  It probably burns Teresa up that her daughters might get close to Melissa, while Teresa's in jail.

I would laugh if Joe got deported, bullshit they'd move to Italy.  Teresa would unload Joe like a bad slab of meat.  If Joe got deported, he's be going to Italy ALONE.

• Love 2

Maybe in the future casting of these shows the audience would be able to vote off and on various housewives, just a thought, lol.  That way we could Google the housewives to see if the are shady since Bravo can't seem to do background checks or interview friends or business associates so we don't get sucked in to the fronting and posing like we did with Joe and Tre.

Edited by Baltimore Betty

Why did Andy go along with that BS Joe apology to Teresa? It just perpetuates the idea in her mind that she is being unjustly incarcerated.  And now it's on film, so she'll point back to it always and say it wasn't my fault, look, even Andy made Joe apologize to me.  Andy just blew any good will he had earned with his not too-softball questions with that little stunt.  

Well, now that that BRAVO obligation is over do you think they will sell out to any other interviewers for cash? I wish they would let a reporter from The Colbert Report in to talk; they would have no idea what was going to hit them. 

I think for Teresa to reel in the post sentencing interview big money she is going to have to actually say something.  Joe was far more interesting-of course he doesn't have to go to prison for until probably February of 2016.   Maybe some of the tabloids will pay because the can interview her and just make stuff up-from sources close to her.  All in all I don't think she gives compelling interviews. 

I think IF the Juicys wind up in Italy, the rest of the clan won't be far behind.  I think Mama and Papa Gorga will accompany, as well as Mama Giudice.  I predict he will do some kind of business, with the help of his brother Pete doing what he can for the business in the states. 

If Juicy winds up staying in the Giudice House of Cards, or if they wind up moving into a million dollar house, then I will be convinced that the Juicys do, in fact, have a stash of cash hidden in the ac vents.

I hate Andy and his never ending campaign to make us think the show isn't scripted to a large degree. I don't mean paper scripts the cast memorizes like actors, but the way they set up scenes, tell them what to say, how to react, create situations. Andy always gets so pissy when a HW alludes to, or outright says this.

I think what Andy was trying to say to Teresa was that, though the show may be staged, most of the things that happen aren't done with a script or direction.  That's why he asked her about the table flipping; no one told her to do that, Teresa did that on her own.

I agree, Andy needs to STFU defending the "realness" of these shows. True, they didn't tell Tre to flip a table, they didn't tell Ashley to pull Danielle's hair, so in that sense they aren't scripted. But the producers set the scene by feeding information, bringing in people to incite drama (remember the creepy dude who sauntered over to Mel and basically said she was a stripper and worked for him at one point? It wasn't like that guy just happened to be there at that exact time). Sometimes the info is fed by a cast member, other times outside people. More than one howife has bitched that they enter a scene, like a party or dinner and get jumped all over for being late, when in fact, they were told what time to be there, which means the producers set up the drama by doing that. 

Is it strictly scripted, where they have lines to recite? No and anyway, these dimwits aren't capable of memorizing anything. But everybody knows (TM Paedra Parks) that when the film, it isn't exactly organic.  The more he talks about it, the more of an asshat he comes off as.  

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 2

A couple opinions after one viewing -- don't hate me!

I get the vibe that Joe Gorga blames Joe Giudice for this mess and that Teresa could be worried about the two of them together while she's in prison.  The girls are extremely close to their dad's side of the family and those adults may know better how to handle Juicy.

Also, it just seems part of her speaking that she doesn't use names - my daughters, my husband, my brother and his wife, etc.  I'm not sure it means anything...

• Love 1

Also, it just seems part of her speaking that she doesn't use names - my daughters, my husband, my brother and his wife, etc.  I'm not sure it means anything...

I think it means she can't remember them without cue cards....

• Love 12

Interesting bringing up Joe Go vs Joe Giu. I imagine Joe Go does blame Juicy, he's as much as alluded to him being shady on the show and we know they didn't really get along as of late anyway. Not sure what kind of interactions they might have, if any. 

The reason I don't think Tre will divorce Juicy anytime soon brings me to something I'm curious about now....her father. He adored Juicy (who knows if things have changed). Has there been any word on his health as of late? It doesn't seem like he's bounced back from the lack of sighting/mentioning. I think it would kill him if Teresa "got a divorce"--not only for Joe, but with their whole "Italians don't do that."  I think she might wait until he passes away first, actually. 

• Love 1

I think the most interesting thing in this interview was what Tre had to say in this interview was about Kathy, Mel and Joey.  Tre says that Kathy didn't contact her.  Kathy tweeted that she did and I would believe Kathy over Tre any day of the week.  Then we have her comments about her brother and Mel.  All she wants from her brother is for him to see his parents once a week and take care of them.  This has come up before and it was revealed that Mel and Joey have his parents to dinner every week.  She's always trying to 'lessen' Joey's participation in their parent's lives.  Like when her father had 'open heart' (truth was a pacemaker was implanted) and she was the one who was with him 24/7 but it was Joey that got the call when he couldn't breathe and got him to the hospital and stayed with him.  Although they supposedly made up, Tre made it very clear in this interview she doesn't want Mel and Joey involved with her kids while she's gone.  I think the kids really like Joey and Mel (except for maybe Gia).  They seem to be sincerely warm with one another.  I think Tre is very jealous of them.

• Love 3