Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

JNYMPH, ON 12 NOV 2014 - 09:06 AM, SAID:

That house is the ultimate in tacky.

Am I missing something?  Because I do NOT see a garage .......... a multimillion dollar home with no garage in freezing cold NJ?

Is it in the back of the house, not featured in the video ?

eta:

OK.  Think I see a detached garage set back from the house.   Still..... you have to walk that far in Jersey winters to get to a vehicle?   The tacky ugly carport can only keep so much snow and cold off of a vehicle.

I have no idea why I'm pontificating on this today.   Sigh.

There is a garage.  It's facing the front and is part of the big stucco box.  It just adds to the ugliness of the house.

http://homesoftheric...udices-mansion/

Best part of this is that the website their home is being shown is called HOMES OF THE RICH.com.  BWAHAHAHAA!  How about homes of the feloniously overleveraged?

Hey gang, Please remember to not snark or judge your fellow posters. Feel free to snark and judge the people on the show. If this topic continues to go down a bad road we will lock it as the Trial, and Sentencing is finished. 

• Love 2
What?!?? They STILL haven't told their daughters? But the daughters know what's going on. No chance they don't. I'll bet each Guidice kid has full access to Google, the internet and US Weekly. It's awful that they haven't said anything. Imagine the misinformation or other stupid things people are saying that must be so frightening for her kids to hear. Teresa is just about the opposite of a good and moral person.

This is what I believe they are going to tell their daughters.

"Mommy and Daddy did everything possible to give you a fabulous life.  Other people got jealous and said things that were not true.  Now, Mommy and Daddy have to pretend they did some things so they only go away for a short time as opposed to a much longer time.  Everything we did we did for you so never forget all the sacrifices we made.  By the way...there is no money for college and all of you are going to have to get jobs, cuz your sister's band is not taking off."

End scene

• Love 3

Gia's new Christmas song has been released....(it's just a joke). 

Sung to “JingleBells”…

"Dashing through the snow
with the creditors in chase
“Tre” spends all the cash
at an alarming pace…

Judge is feeling duped
all her words ignored
juicy Joe was guzzling wine
and passed out on the floor…OHHHHHH

Prison cells, prison cells, locked up all the way -
Tre and Joe away you go ’cause now it’s time to pay – HEY"

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/11/18/sh-exclusive-giajoodice-girlgroups-christmas-song-teresa_giudice-teresa_giudice_-ronniekaram-andy-bravotv/

• Love 7

Gia's new Christmas song has been released....(it's just a joke). 

Sung to “JingleBells”…

"Dashing through the snow

with the creditors in chase

“Tre” spends all the cash

at an alarming pace…

Judge is feeling duped

all her words ignored

juicy Joe was guzzling wine

and passed out on the floor…OHHHHHH

Prison cells, prison cells, locked up all the way -

Tre and Joe away you go ’cause now it’s time to pay – HEY"

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/11/18/sh-exclusive-giajoodice-girlgroups-christmas-song-teresa_giudice-teresa_giudice_-ronniekaram-andy-bravotv/

Slay me! I love it!

• Love 1

I was thinking about the Giudice's Christmas only yesterday, and I was thinking about the aftermath of the trial with both of them heading to prison.  Has anyone read or heard how Teresa broke the news to her younger children?  How in the world do you ever explain to little children that you've both done something so wrong that you have to go to prison for a long time?  Little children always have questions.  If they ask how long she'll be gone, or Joe will be gone, are the youngest ones old enough to understand the concept of "over a year?"  I can't remember how old they are.

For me, I think the very hardest part of this entire situation would be telling the children.  We can say what we want about Teresa and Joe, but my heart goes out to them in this situation.  It has to be heartbreaking.  I imagine I would leave out the words "prison" or "jail," but where do you say you're going for so long, and why?  You don't want to lie to them, but you want to cushion the news so it doesn't traumatize them.  How do you tell them that you won't be home for Christmas or their birthdays?  With Joe, how do you tell them that he won't be there for many Christmases to come, assuming they ask?  I can't even fathom how difficult it would be to talk with them about this! 

The idea of going to prison is daunting and unnerving, but I think I'd rather go any day if I just didn't have to talk to my little children about leaving them and not coming home to see them for a long time.

The kids already know. And it doesn't even matter, because Teresa and Joe will lie to them anyway. Probably something along the lines of: Dad just did what everybody else does, but the Govt. went after us because we're famous and they're jealous.... Oh, and Mom didn't do anything wrong, except trust Dad, blah, blah, blah...

• Love 4

I wish the television population would settle on a way to pronounce Teresa's last name.  Whether right or wrong, I pronounce it Gee-you-DEE-chay.  I've also heard it pronounced Gee-you -DEES and Gee-you-DICE (as in rolling the dice) and Ju-DICE.  They'd be doing the world a favor by simply changing their name to CROOK.

I think the only time their name had a little flair ("Gee-you-DEE-chay") was when she needed to be more Italian to sell cookbooks.  Before that, and once the criminal charges appeared, it seemed to me they were consistently "dice."  Your name-change solution is an elegant one, though.  And very traditional in that some of us have last names based on our ancestor's line of work. 

The video...I thought Gia was going to be the quieter, smart one.  I don't mind kids having fun filming themselves doing something like this, and I guess I can accept that in today's world they'd naturally put it on YouTube, but I don't understand why it needs to be a fully-funded project.  The begging on Kickstarter...no.  At least work for the money, or learn how to do it on the cheap (lots of people on YouTube just turn on a webcam and sing or dance).

Edited by phoenix780

I just read an article which stated that Theresa's friends are reporting that she is so upset over her upcoming sentence that she barely eating, surviving on coffee and wine. They said she is "wasting away". 

Am I supposed to care? 

BUT, if she compromises her health and has to be hospitalized, would that delay or change her sentence? I'm sure she is upset, but I wonder if she might try to play the "bad health" card in order to change the inevitable?

• Love 3

BUT, if she compromises her health and has to be hospitalized, would that delay or change her sentence? I'm sure she is upset, but I wonder if she might try to play the "bad health" card in order to change the inevitable?

I wouldn't put anything past her, including compromising her health and/or hospitalization, because as stupid as she is, she's also incredibly "clever" when it comes to avoiding the inevitable. If she can make herself sick in order to delay going to camp in January, there's no doubt she will do whatever it takes to manipulate/delay her report date.

• Love 3

A sentence in an article yesterday reminded me of Joe Giudice, and I wonder whether it will apply to him.  The sentence was:

"Over the past six years, deportations of criminals has risen to 80%."  ...President Barack Obama

His hubris is astounding.  These people deserved far more time.

Every single one of Teresa's supporters needs to read this list and then picture the children of these people before they boo hoo about her doing time behind bars! The damage Teresa/Joe have done is far greater than the Frauds they Pled Guilty to IMO.

• Love 3

I just read today that Teresa will be getting her own cooking show on Bravo, as well as part-time status on RHONJ, after she finishes her sentence. That disgusts me! Why couldn't Bravo do what TLC did to June and can her ass??

I guess crime DOES pay! 

• Love 2

I read an article in the Daily Mail UK that said she'd get $2M for the show, Bravo is going to try to do jailhouse interviews with her and the same source said Teresa was planning to serve Juicy with divorce papers while he is in jail because she is livid about what he has done to her and their four beautiful daughters.  Not sure I believe all or any of the report.  Oh, and I will absolutely not be watching the cooking show.  I don't reward bad behavior.

• Love 3

I just read today that Teresa will be getting her own cooking show on Bravo, as well as part-time status on RHONJ, after she finishes her sentence. That disgusts me! Why couldn't Bravo do what TLC did to June and can her ass??

I guess crime DOES pay! 

This is nothing more than rumor/speculation. I don't think Bravo has any plans for her right now, they will need to see if she has enough fans left when she gets out and they already know she did not have enough to carry this season.

I read an article in the Daily Mail UK that said she'd get $2M for the show, Bravo is going to try to do jailhouse interviews with her and the same source said Teresa was planning to serve Juicy with divorce papers while he is in jail because she is livid about what he has done to her and their four beautiful daughters.  Not sure I believe all or any of the report.  Oh, and I will absolutely not be watching the cooking show.  I don't reward bad behavior.

It is just a rumor and nothing more. LOL

If the BOP would approve I can see the interviews happening. The rest? Not too sure.

This is nothing more than rumor/speculation. I don't think Bravo has any plans for her right now, they will need to see if she has enough fans left when she gets out and they already know she did not have enough to carry this season.

It is just a rumor and nothing more. LOL

I agree with you.  I don't believe any of it.  Sometimes PR people plant these "ideas" just to see the public's reaction.

And the BOP would never allow anyone to film in their facilities.  They have enough problems dealing with the inmates.

I think maybe Tre missed a huuuuuge opportunity.  She could have come out with a line of  T-shirts with a whole slew of messages on them.   TEAM TRE is only one of them.  The possibilities are endless!   You can probably come up with better ones than I can.  A sampling might include:

(Before sentencing)

TRE'S FAVE MONOPOLY SQUARE:

Stay out of jail!

TERESA GIUDICE:

Here come da judge!

(After sentencing)

SELLING ONE BIG HOUSE,

Entering another!

I LOVE CRAFTS

Like stamping license plates!

• Love 4

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

3KT is up to $926 in "kickstarting" their original Christmas video! Last time I checked before the holiday it was $906. Guess that's not going anywhere. I was definitely thinking more just from pedophiles.

• Love 1

I guess crime DOES pay!

I'm reminded of all the articles that claimed she was getting house arrest or was hustling to pay the creditors.

I have no real factual basis, but think maybe Teresa's only real source of income now is selling stories to those that pay and/or wants to keep in the blogsphere through inside "sources".

Since somebody posted a video of a cooking demonstration, I'm even less likely to believe the long time mentioned cooking show. Bravo's not the Food Network. Maybe they're saving her a spot on Top Chef? How exciting.

Though we should start a petition to get her on the IMO terrible Next Food Network Star. That could be hysterical.

Edited by Jennifersdc

I simply refuse to believe that Teresa would get a cooking show on Bravo.  True, they are a network that is easy to mock, but they showcase true culinary genius on Top Chef.  I cannot picture them wanting to also showcase jackass Teresa as she pretends to now know what Cumin is.  

ROL tends to be unreliable, but other publications are also calling this rumor false.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/12/teresa-giudice-spinoff-cooking-show-rhonj/

Edited by motorcitymom65

That article about what Teresa can expect in prison is really interesting.  I remember a similar article before Martha Stewart trotted off to do her time.  Since Teresa has lived an opulent lifestyle off of other people's money for the past few years, she's really going to suffer withdrawal symptoms when she hits prison.  Since she likes to be known as a cookbook author, what do you bet she gets kitchen detail?  Of course, that didn't work for Martha.  Didn't she work at emptying trash cans and working on the grounds?  The idea of wearing hand-me-down clothing is OK, but hand-me-down shoes that have been worn by others gives me the creeps!  Maybe they'll let Teresa paint the soles red!  She can pretend they're Laboutines (spelled wrong, I think).

I think that Teresa is going to know anger like she's never known it before when she stays at Danbury.  If she really and truly sees herself as innocent, I believe that her anger towards Joe will be off the charts.  She will think about him, perfectly free (so far), out there living it up with the kids, and it will eat her alive.  She had better learn to focus on something else, or she'll never earn that early release.  Will she still get the Neiman Marcus Christmas catalog?  (A joke).  Seriously, though, I can see Teresa spending big again this year, if for no other reason than guilt.  There is no salve for the kind of hurt her children will know, so pile the gifts high!

There had been published rumors floating around that Teresa had signed with Bravo to do a cooking show.  Obvious question-why would Bravo go into the instructional food show biz?  This story puts the rumors to rest and has some insight on Teresa's current relationship with Bravo:  http://www.inquisitr.com/1646792/teresa-giudice-cooking-show-truth/

Sounds like Teresa's future may be bleak rather than bright.

Does anyone really want to watch a show where Teresa talks from prison?  Who would she be talking to?  Andy?  I am fairly certain Teresa would not do these as freebies and federal law prohibits prisoners from working from the clink. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

What sort of laundry service did they have that they're in debt to over $300K for? Did they own a hotel? Was that part of a full service package for Section 8 apartments?

Then I looked them up. Apparently they sell commercial laundry equipment. My guess is as part of Joe's "renovations" he put washer/dryers in units they owned (unhelpful if you don't pay the utility bills)? But still there is something very bizarre here as they could have done that for less then $750/unit wholesale and I know he never owned 300+ units. I'm a little confused.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 1