Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

In Part 3 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion, Drew and LaToya go head-to-head over their tumultuous relationship. After a rollercoaster year, Porsha and Marlo shed light on whether they are friends or foes…and what the future holds. Things get heated when Kenya has a tense confrontation about girl code and where her loyalty lies.

Airdate: 05.09.2021

11 hours ago, funnygirl said:

"It's my right to exploit what they do in the cast house"

Oh, f*ck you KEN. This is why she doesn't have a village of girlfriends/support… she's not a good friend. She's not a good person. 

Really Kenya ? What the Hell !! 

On 5/6/2021 at 9:03 AM, TexasGal said:

Airdate: 05.09.2021

I for one am so happy this crappy show is over. This was just some straight up BS.. The entire cast needs to be scrapped.  

• Love 7

"It's my right to exploit what they do in the cast house"

I have never understood the obsession with who did what with who by Kenya and then Marlo?  Who cares?  I get Kenya just being her usual nasty self but Marlo is all butt hurt because Porcha didn't tell her the "truth"?  Huh?

And that explanation falls short when they showed the clip of Kenya and Marlo waltzing down the stairs, now BFFs and the first thing out of her month is who had sex with Bolo?  Seems as though Marlo got played big time by Kenya to get to Porcha.  Marlo is usually smarter than that.  Show how thirsty Marlo is for a Peach.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Drew. Girl. Just stop with the Proffett. Perhaps he IS a false profit. You still haven't explained why this is Latoya's fault. And you really opened this discussion with a Prayer of Shade?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

Drew. Girl. Just stop with the Proffett. Perhaps he IS a false profit. You still haven't explained why this is Latoya's fault. And you really opened this discussion with a Prayer of Shade?

Love that description.  I don't know which I enjoyed more - Kandi's facial reactions to this entire discussion, or Andy trying to restate Drew's issue by discussing "the prophet community."  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Porsha looked gorgeous, but I still like Kenya. WIthout the Bolo "scandal," what storyline would we have had? The PROPHET? Sheesh - first clue that somebody's a false prophet is that they call themselves Prophet. I loved Kenya's "this is blasphemous" over the prayer. Because it was.

I think Kenya took her seasonal assignment and ran with it. No, she didn't mind being messy. Yes, she needed to perpetuate the storyline per producers. Remember when Sheree came back and just ham handedly kept making trouble, rolling her eyes as she walked up to people and said her lines to rile them up? She did as instructed, but didn't make an effort to feign sincerity. That year it was Sheree's  turn to advance the storyline. But she was about as subtle as Teresa (NJ) walking around a man's birthday party telling everybody he was cheating on his wife.

Kenya's smoother enough about it to try to at least make it fun with the "court" proceedings, make it look like she was acting of her own volition, while repeatedly referring to their being on a reality show (something that generally doesn't make it to air if they talk about it.) Kandi had Kenya's back because she knew it was a show thing. Porsha knew too, but was enjoying being difficult and not playing along with any rebuttal beyond "what's your problem?" forcing Kenya to keep pushing, which wasn't a good look. 

I like both Kenya and Porsha. They're playing two sides of a game here. It just isn't that entertaining a game.  Kenya can't drop it without saying "Do you really think I care about this?" and Porsha won't give an inch because she enjoys the position K is in and likes watching her flail.

Drew and LaToya can both go. I still don't know why Marlo is there. From the WWHL episode it looks like Phaedra wouldn't mind coming back. 

• Love 6

Drew praying in a sex dungeon about the pure prophet that was besmirched by Toya and then, denouncing that same prophet as false, for not collaborating her story was both stupid and offensive.

I think she runs fake scam church with her mama. I do not want her back but fear she will get a second season because Andy has a crush on Ralph.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, kassa said:

Kenya's smoother enough about it to try to at least make it fun with the "court" proceedings, make it look like she was acting of her own volition, while repeatedly referring to their being on a reality show (something that generally doesn't make it to air if they talk about it.)

Interesting take but after these years I think Ken is just a miserable, odious person.   She's not that good of an actor to play unlikable without actually being unlikable. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
30 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

WTH was Kenya are Marlo talking about with the "we're in a dungeon set because of Porsha's lies" BS?  That made absolutely no sense at all . 

they were trying to drag up the OLD OLD OLD thing with Porsha and Phaedra where Phaedra got it in Porsha head that Kandi and her man were gonna "rape" her in their basement "dungeon".. it was the whole reason Porsha and Kandi feel out for a while and JUST got back to being friends ... It pisses Marlo off to no end that they made up for some reason

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9
44 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

they were trying to drag up the OLD OLD OLD thing with Porsha and Phaedra where Phaedra got it in Porsha head that Kandi and her man were gonna "rape" her in their basement "dungeon".. it was the whole reason Porsha and Kandi feel out for a while and JUST got back to being friends ... It pisses Marlo off to no end that they made up for some reason

Exactly! both Marlo and Ken are obsessed with Porsha.  Do they want to know her biblically? inquiring minds want to know.  I have never seen grown women bitch and moan about another woman possibly sleeping with a man that is not in a relationship with them.

• Love 7

WORST SEASON OF RHOA....EVER!!!!!

Both Drew and Toya were total fails.

Drew is running some sort of pyramid scheme church and I never want to hear the words Ralph and Tallahassee in the same sentence ever again.

Toya is working so hard to be a shit stirring villain you can almost see her reading from already prepared script.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHO SLEPT WITH BOLO...EVEN BOLO DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BOLO.

He announced he did not sleep with anyone a while back.

Marlo is so desperate to be in Kenya's good graces (because she thinks Kenya is the big dog now that Nene is gone) that she is just making shit up to get to Porsha.

When she made the comment about Porsha's horse teeth, I was embarrassed for Marlo....old enough to get lipo but still throwing jr high level juvenile shade.

Tanya, who might have been the best one...had the sense to leave this mess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

Marlo is so desperate to be in Kenya's good graces (because she thinks Kenya is the big dog now that Nene is gone) that she is just making shit up to get to Porsha.

Marlo has gone down in my estimation this year and it has to do with her affiliation with Kenya who she perceives to be the alpha female of the group.  I can't help but remember Nene calling her "thirsty" a few years back when they were butting heads over Kenya. Kenya seems to be the common denominator when it comes to conflict between people and Ken seems to be really hurt that Porsha wants nothing to do with her, but I digress.   Nene is a lot of things but she can be very discerning when calling out other people.

1 hour ago, qtpye said:

When she made the comment about Porsha's horse teeth, I was embarrassed for Marlo....old enough to get lipo but still throwing jr high level juvenile shade.

That was so un-called for and it just revealed Marlo's character.  Porsha is just gorgeous and I see nothing wrong with her. If she has minor imperfections with her teeth so what..  I see nothing wrong with her teeth as far as I can see on my  TV.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Marlo has gone down in my estimation this year and it has to do with her affiliation with Kenya who she perceives to be the alpha female of the group.  I can't help but remember Nene calling her "thirsty" a few years back when they were butting heads over Kenya. Kenya seems to be the common denominator when it comes to conflict between people and Ken seems to be really hurt that Porsha wants nothing to do with her, but I digress.   Nene is a lot of things but she can be very discerning when calling out other people.

That was so un-called for and it just revealed Marlo's character.  Porsha is just gorgeous and I see nothing wrong with her. If she has minor imperfections with her teeth so what..  I see nothing wrong with her teeth as far as I can see on my  TV.  

I was all for Marlo getting a peach before this season but now I’d be happy to never see her again. Her turning on Porsha over the Bolo stuff was dumb enough. When she started insulting Porsha’s looks, I was done forever. It’d be great to never see Ken again as well. 
I wanted to like Drew but the Prophet storyline was a bad idea. Also she needs to learn how to hold her own with Kenyer. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I was all for Marlo getting a peach before this season but now I’d be happy to never see her again. Her turning on Porsha over the Bolo stuff was dumb enough. When she started insulting Porsha’s looks, I was done forever. It’d be great to never see Ken again as well. 
I wanted to like Drew but the Prophet storyline was a bad idea. Also she needs to learn how to hold her own with Kenyer. 

I didn’t like Marlo until last season when she took over raising her nephews. This year, my opinion sunk even further.

Ken is a horrible, nasty person that spreads misery wherever she goes.

• Love 8

I don't know if Kandi was getting sleepy, but her eyes looked a little crossed/wonky at time.  Could be her trying to see through all that mascara.  And I'm a big Kandi fan.  Or maybe she, like the others, was just waiting for the time she could unleash her puppies from her top.  Everyone looked like their breasts were about to explode.

Kenya is still a horrible person.  Loved that shade when Andy got everyone a crab cake. I think Kenya is just jealous of Porsha's popularity. Also Porsha has her Chatroom show.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

Kenya is still a horrible person.  Loved that shade when Andy got everyone a crab cake. I think Kenya is just jealous of Porsha's popularity. Also Porsha has her Chatroom show.  

Porsha has figured out exactly how to deal with Kenya - just ignore her and keep succeeding.  I think it drives Ken crazy that Porsha doesn't seem to care one bit about what Kenya thinks.  I thought Porsha handled that whole Bolo thing really well.  Drew could take a page from Porsha's playbook.   

And speaking of Drew... Community of Prophets (Profits?)  will always be funny.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Porsha has figured out exactly how to deal with Kenya - just ignore her and keep succeeding.  I think it drives Ken crazy that Porsha doesn't seem to care one bit about what Kenya thinks.  I thought Porsha handled that whole Bolo thing really well.  Drew could take a page from Porsha's playbook.   

And speaking of Drew... Community of Prophets (Profits?)  will always be funny.  

I also liked it when Porsha said that some of Kenya's behavior was triggering her and bringing back some bad memories and she decided to get away from her toxicity.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

So sick of Kenya, glad it’s over. And what’s wrong with Marlo calling out Porsha about cellulite and her teeth? At least Porsha had clothes on. 

Marlo wishes she looked as good as Porsha.  Marlo is just a dried up auntie as the younger cast mates call her.  She just had to find a reason to fall out with Porsha so she can plant herself solidly up Kenya's ass.  It's the most bogus reason ever. I hope she never gets a peach.

• Love 7
On 5/10/2021 at 4:34 AM, Chatty Cake said:

So sick of Kenya, glad it’s over. And what’s wrong with Marlo calling out Porsha about cellulite and her teeth? At least Porsha had clothes on. 

Marlo acts like the village idiot !

• Love 2
8 hours ago, qtpye said:

This shocked me.

This was a surprise, Porsha says they were not friends, only filmed together. I read that he and Dennis are business partners ? Congrats Porsha, hope this works out for her,  but i's just too soon for me, it looks as if Porsha is going off the deep end again. 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, byrd said:

Marlo acts like the village idiot !

Which is actually impressive since this particular village has such a large selection to choose from........

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Marlos strippers-r-us dress was as thirsty her premenopausal super-plus tampons. I don't need another season of this sour lemon amongst the peaches.

Porsha isn't my favorite person, but there is no denying she's a beautiful woman with great body confidence. Marlo is so jelly I'm going to have to start calling her Smuckers.

Kenya is more a fart in the wind than gone with wind fabulous these days. She reeks of bitterness, resentment and constipation from the zero shits she gives about others.

Kandi has the worst poker face ever!! Her expressions may have been the best part of the reunion. 

Cynthia was there, but she interacted so little there's nothing to say.

If we're lucky, Drew will be a 1 season howife we quickly forget. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

I don't know if Kandi was getting sleepy, but her eyes looked a little crossed/wonky at time.  Could be her trying to see through all that mascara. 

Besides the mascara, I think the quadruple drugstore eyelashes were weighing her down too.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Exactly, this is why I could never feel Marlo. It's always a bridge too far, she needs to learn to pull back  and shut up. I do believe this is why she was never offered a Peach .  Nene could get away with it because she was very popular( until she wasn't )  and Andy liked her.  Marlo shade can be very disgusting.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/11/2021 at 9:55 AM, kassa said:

I've never figured out how Marlo came back from the gay slur incident. 

I believe she apologized but that’s one big reason she never got a peach. 
I thought she had grown up a bit but her behavior at the reunion shows me she hasn’t changed. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Is Cynthia still on the show? She wasn’t present at the reunion 😜 Auntie’s gotsta go.

Drew, go away and take that mop head wig with you.  

Do you mean because she wasn’t very vocal because she was most certainly physically present.

15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Do you mean because she wasn’t very vocal because she was most certainly physically present.

Oh thank you!  After than post I honestly wondered if she was physically missing and I didn't even notice, lol.  

Finally watched this just now.

Good grief, Kenya is such a bitch, she just said you have to be a supportive friend to have a supportive friend, does she not realize this is why she has no friends ( or her proverbial village for her crotch fruit) on this show or possibly outside of the show? Please be "gone with the wind" & your unpleasant self next season (if there is another one).

Marlo also needs to be gone. What the heck was she wearing, dental floss rope holding together a shower curtain skirt & bra napkin pads!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1