Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Where are They Now? Brianne and Annjeanette LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That Dikembe Mutombo ad cracks me up every. single. time. I wait for the bit where he smashes that cereal box and cackle with glee. 

You're a sick woman, Pepper Mostly!  🤣

• LOL 6
7 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I think colorblocking, if done smart, might do the trick, especially if viewed on a screen and not in real life...  Kind of like this (I own a navy-and-white version):  

image.png.89c764265e59afe6b1bc47fa3accdafd.png

I'm wearing a colorblocked hoodie right now. That thing is magic. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That Dikembe Mutombo ad cracks me up every. single. time. I wait for the bit where he smashes that cereal box and cackle with glee. 

But he retired from basketball in 2009 and that finger wagging was a decade before.

21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
22 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Who else also followed the nurse's instructions and held their breath?

Oh I totally did. 

yep, I always do this.  And I embarrass myself.  It is like a reflex.

I think Brienne's step-daughter or whatever she is needs to follow Dr Now's diet, too, or she will be needing WLS soon.  

• Love 3

So I am speaking in a meeting at work and am listing a group of people...

Larry, Curly, Moe and...{This was me hesitating because I am about to say me...}

WTactualF!!!  My 600PL lowers my IQ each week.

• LOL 1

Hi all - thanks for letting me take part for the first time. I definitely don’t know all of the in’s and out’s of “how to post” including where this post will end up. You are all very snarky but uplifting at the same time and I love you all for it!

(That and a love for Lucy & Desi). 
best from Christine 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Concerned said:

But he retired from basketball in 2009 and that finger wagging was a decade before.

Thank you for spelling his name!!
I love that commercial. I often say "NOT TODAY!" in his voice when declaring that I won't do something. 

I like Brianne's flowered dress. She reminds me a bit of a girl I used to work with (who was on the plump side but never that big). It's in the face. Except the girl I worked with looked much happier.

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I need that.  I am wearing a UVa hoodie that makes me look even fluffier.  I really need to put on my pjs.

• Love 1

I am so proud of Brianne.  Going through a miscarriage and a cheating husband yet still doing well - that's amazing. 

And she is wearing nice shoes, and that dress looks flattering on her.   Yay for her.  Being nice and now looking nice, I am sure she will find a good man if she wants a family.  

• Love 12

That color is nice on her. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Thank you for spelling his name!!
I love that commercial. I often say "NOT TODAY!" in his voice when declaring that I won't do something. 

I do too. And that maniacal laugh slays me! "No no no! hahahaha!" 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Particularly when Kat mentioned she had been through so many divorces which makes it clear that Brianne is not wife #2.  Don't even think of getting that guy back.

That broke my heart for her. That's not fair and reminds me of my friend who has her child call every new boyfriend "Dad". He is always absolutely heartbroken after every inevitable breakup because he gets so attached and just wants a dad that stays. 

4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My cousin's wife once posted a picture of their daughter in an outfit that unintentionally had that effect. It took me a few seconds to figure out why she looked unnaturally skinny (she's a tiny 8-year-old - almost 9 - who just ran her first the Hot Chocolate 15K!).

• Love 1
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Ah, the old days when you could still try on clothes!!  

No COVID, no masks, this episode likely was completed two years ago. She’s walking in the surf so Summer 2019 at the finish.

• Love 6

Seems like Brianne's miscarriage might have been a blessing in disguise. I have hope for her. And she got a big doggie! I guess as you shrink, your dog gets bigger?

Good night, all!

• Love 8