Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Where are They Now? Brianne and Annjeanette LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Your flipflops are not adding significantly to your weight.

Recent gain: 62 pounds. "I've gained some...but I'm still less than I was so Dr. Now will see I'm sticking to the diet."

Uh huh.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)

AJ gained 62 lbs!   Not a surprise, the return home was a bad idea, and now AJ says she's at the weight she likes?   That's the kiss of death for ever reaching anywhere near her goal weight, and keeping it off. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

Anjeannette is lying through her teeth.

Dr. Now, don't tell her to eat the food that doesn't make her sick!  She will go right back to all the junk she loves!

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If she’s vomiting, how is she gaining weight?

Need:  1200 calories

Eat:  12,000 calories

Vomit:  -5000 calories

Still 5800 calories over!

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

And here we go, she is packing her toys and going home. To the place where she just gained 62 pounds after weight loss surgery. She is a failure. At least we got one who looks like she is going to be a success.

• Love 7

Instead of dinner I drank wine and ate smart food...a big bag too. I am not overweight so I feel I can do this once in a while. Ok this bitch is obviously using Erica. She wants to get back together with her so that she will pay the bills and care for her. No...just no.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

AJ gained 62 lbs!   Not a surprise, the return home was a bad idea, and now AJ says she's at the weight she likes?   That's the kiss of death for reaching anywhere near her goal weight, and keeping it off. 

She psychologically quit the program a month ago. She will never come back.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Or, as Tennessee Ernie Ford said about the obese twins, Teensie and Weensie in an episode of “I Love Lucy,” “two watermelons in a patch.” 

Sorry about the italics, my iPad wants to be fancy 

I **love** that episode, especially Ricky's line "Don't do it, boy!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

No, you cow, the fact that he is not 'mad' with you is not a good sign 'I can continue to be a lazy overeating beast', it's a terrible sign 'He has given up on me!'

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I bet she stretched that stomach out a lot.   She's never getting skin surgery.  

And her father seems a little disconnected with the reality of the situation.    Something's wrong with him, and I hope it's not falling back on his old habits. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Instead of dinner I drank wine and ate smart food...a big bag too. I am not overweight so I feel I can do this once in a while. Ok this bitch is obviously using Erica. She wants to get back together with her so that she will pay the bills and care for her. No...just no.

That popcorn is an excellent source of fiber. And tasty too !

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

yeah, sure, Annjeanette, Gaining 62 pounds is a really great way to let Dr Now know you are sticking to the diet.  

I was happy to see some skin surgery for Brianne.   I love watching that.

• Love 2

I know I am ready for [skin removal].  If I don't get it in three months, I'm done.

The gall of her!   It's like she is doing Dr. Now a favor by being his patient and it's he who needs her weight loss...

• Love 10

Explain it to me, Pounders.  Doesn't a person need to be close to a normal weight before skin surgery is done?  If they are still 100+ pounds over when it's done, wouldn't the skin sag again as they lose weight? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I know I say this every single week but these nincompoops will never lose weight until they stop acting like its something Dr. Now wants. "I'm afraid he'll be upset with me" "I'm nervous about seeing Dr. Now" "I'll show him!". They haven't made that leap, losing weight should be their goal, not his! And they act like children, trying to put one over on the teacher. Its so very, very annoying. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I know I am ready for [skin removal].  If I don't get it in three months, I'm done.

The gall of her!   It's like she is doing Dr. Now a favor by being his patient and it's he who needs her weight loss...

Entitlement much?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet she stretched that stomach out a lot.   She's never getting skin surgery.  

And her father seems a little disconnected with the reality of the situation.    Something's wrong with him, and I hope it's not falling back on his old habits. 

I don't know why, but this caused me to shriek aloud with laughter. Something is definitely wrong with him.

1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

That popcorn is an excellent source of fiber. And tasty too !

Oh hey - I’m still learning the “code” - is smart food equal popcorn?  Where has this been all my life?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Maybe she's vomiting vegetables and lean proteins whereas fried chicken and ice cream are a-okay! 

I am sure that's exactly what's happening.  The nasty vegetables just don't agree with her tender stomach, unlike the easily digestible cake, donuts, pizza, fries, etc.

• Love 4