Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 3/11/2021 at 10:26 AM, TexasGal said:

Description to come.

Airdate: 03.14.2021

10.10.20 Cynthia and Mike's big day is here; leaks about the South Carolina weekend spread in the press, and the women speculate about the source; Shamea hopes to shelter the nieces from the judgmental aunties; Porsha and Dennis discuss their relationship.

• Love 2

I can't get over how different Cynthia looks now than she did when she married Peter.  It's almost like a whole different person.  And I have to say it...I didn't like her wedding gown!!!  They really need to get away from that "Coming To America" style of wedding gowns.  Stop showing everybody ya business. 

And Porsha and Dennis.  I'm dedicating a song to you.  Here are some of the lyrics that I think describes you to a tee!:  "Break up, to make up, that's all we do;  first you love me, then you hate me;  that's a game for fools."  Y'all need to get it together, mkay?!

• LOL 8
  • Love 10

LaToya gives me whiplash. One minute she's buddy-buddy with Kenya; next minute she's telling the nieces Kenya leaked the Bolo story to the blogs & Marc is asking for alimony. One minute she truth-or-dares that she wants to hook up with Drew; next minute she's putting Drew on blast for grinding on Bolo at the bachelorette party. 

Cynthia's wedding gave me Covid anxiety. 😬 Her wedding dress was giving me Marilyn Monroe singing Happy Birthday to JFK--- just skin and beads. It's not my personal taste, but I gasped when I saw her. She is one beautiful woman. I cracked up when she told Mike she was ready to go to the hotel as they made their entrance to the reception. Three outfit changes!? I was exhausted just watching it. Porsha also looked gorgeous. I just loved her hair, makeup and gown. Wish we could have seen more of the wedding. That audio from Eva's (?) phone of wedding guests gossiping about the bachelorette was realistic but.... cringeworthy. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

LaToya gives me whiplash. One minute she's buddy-buddy with Kenya; next minute she's telling the nieces Kenya leaked the Bolo story to the blogs & Marc is asking for alimony. One minute she truth-or-dares that she wants to hook up with Drew; next minute she's putting Drew on blast for grinding on Bolo at the bachelorette party. 

I*DON'T*LIKE*LATOYA!!!  She's the epitome of an attention whore.  She's trying way too hard to get a peach.  And it sucks the way Kenya is trying to make her into her little toadie.  If Kenya had yelled at me to stop raising my voice to her the way she did to LaToya in the previews, she would have gotten a cussing out like she spit on my mama.  Bitch, who are you?! What LaToya needs to realize though is she's just a friend of, and that friend is Kenya.  If Kenya won't film with you then you're off of the show.  PERIOD!  

Edited by swankie
Better word usage.
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

Porsha got me with that slightly embarrassed, hurt, tearfully trying to cover glance up at the server during her dinner with Dennis. She really did look sincerely vulnerable and embarrassed that she was that out of sorts in that moment. Just really felt for her as she really does need to let Dennis go but part of her isn’t making the break clean. Points to her for making it clear that given her history with her dad, she wouldn’t interfere in PJ’s relationship with Dennis.

LaToya. Girl. When Porsha and Drew tell you to pipe down in telling Kenya’s business you know you done messed up. LaToya his burning bridges to not just her own peach but even being peach adjacent. Sheesh.

Is Noelle pregnant or was her white dress just bunching at an unflattering angle?

• Love 18

I thought the wedding was very nice and I'm glad Mike and Cynthia finally had their day...I'm also glad it's over.  Moving on, please.

Of everybody on this whole cast, Drew rubs me the wrong way the most, her and her husband.  They don't seem happy to me at all, they seem forced and trying too hard for the camera's to get along.  Did she say she wanted another wedding?  Oh Bravo no, say it ain't so.  I would rather eat rusty nails.   Atlanta is losing me anyway, every since the Dungeon episode that was so grasping for attention, it actually bored me. 

That is all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Sooo over the new ladies. Where is Marlo's 🍑, Jesus!? She always brings it with her fashions and commentary. They don't give her much air time, but I feel like there is a lot of untapped potential for storyline. She was such a trooper running around topless with the Jenga truth or dare game---- then again, her body is Da Truf! If I was built like that, I might not have minded taking a couple laps myself, lol!

Covid precautions aside, the wedding was beautiful! I'm truly happy for Mike & Cynthia & wish them the best! Mazel Tov! 🥂

• Love 6

Just really felt for her as she really does need to let Dennis go but part of her isn’t making the break clean.

Apparently, Dennis' hotdogs are just that addictive.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 10

I thought Cynthia was beautiful but not a fan of the dress. 
What was with Evas hair at the wedding? She’s very pretty but some of her choices are distracting.
Kandi said in her interview that she didn’t like the slut shaming. She needs to say that to Kenya! 
Latoya sucks. I hope this is her last season. 

• Love 12

Cynthia's dress was pretty but it was not the right choice for her, when she sees photos of herself from the side she will not be happy. The second dress was horrible, like a Star Trek costume for the attractive not quite human alien that Capt. Kirk kisses at some point.

Wait, the guests change dresses for the reception, what the extra is that?

Cynthia's vows were weird, she feels like she has a pretty good shot with MIke? 

Porsha looked amazing.

Can we make Kenya stop with the "YASSSS" everytime she shows up somewhere?

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

The second dress was horrible, like a Star Trek costume for the attractive not quite human alien that Capt. Kirk kisses at some point.

Kandi says "Your point?"

kandi-reunion-300x324.jpg

• LOL 9

Another big snooze episode.  And I can't believe people were so willing to freely mingle in these Covid streets.

I'm ready to make Production the MVP for this season because they're the only ones willing to make Kenya look like the pathetic, try-hard that she is.  Kandi and Cynthia needed to tell her to drop the Bolo talk, not their camera confessionals.

A Night in Niece?  No.  Just no.

17 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm hear waiting to know if Noel is pregnant. 

Ok, so I didn't imagine that quick shot of a pregnant Noel.  

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Another big snooze episode.  And I can't believe people were so willing to freely mingle in these Covid streets.

I'm ready to make Production the MVP for this season because they're the only ones willing to make Kenya look like the pathetic, try-hard that she is.  Kandi and Cynthia needed to tell her to drop the Bolo talk, not their camera confessionals.

A Night in Niece?  No.  Just no.

Ok, so I didn't imagine that quick shot of a pregnant Noel.  

Not at all - me and my 20yo daughter were watching - she was half watching, doing some school work and happened to look up at that moment and said "wait, she's pregnant"  LOL  we rewound a couple times and not sure if its bad angles, but there appears to be a rather large bump there.  The only thing I can find on the interwebs is that Cynthia and Noel are not commenting on the rumors.  And other thing I learned on the webs is that there were 250 people at the wedding.  disgusting.  

• Love 2

I had no idea who Latoya was so I looked her up.

Good news: Her family is beautiful. Both her babies are adorable and her husband looks like Marc with muscles.

Bad news: She is THIRSTY for attention and does not mind getting mean to do so. She ain't half as cute as she thinks she is.

Latoya would probably run over her own mama if it meant she got to stay on this show. I think she is actually aiming for Kenya's role as top villain and that is why she was putting Kenya's business out in the streets like that.

The wedding was pretty but I could not help remember Cynthia's spectacular Science Museum wedding from a decade ago. She was stunning but this looks like a woman posing with her grandpa:

image.png.f9b16ff27d4838d6573d7e9fce224718.png

Comparison shot

image.png.b18d63fa085ee770f7e1219c350e56c1.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Covid precautions aside, the wedding was beautiful! I'm truly happy for Mike & Cynthia & wish them the best! Mazel Tov!

I didn't see ANY real covid precautions - at the wedding or the rehearsal dinner.  Those plastic shields don't do anything because there isn't a seal.  It's NOT the same as a mask (or two).     I didn't see any social distancing during the ceremony or rehearsal at all.   Hugs!?  You've got to be kidding me.   I don't know ANYONE who was doing stuff like that in October (or now).

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I didn't see ANY real covid precautions - at the wedding or the rehearsal dinner.  Those plastic shields don't do anything because there isn't a seal.  It's NOT the same as a mask (or two).     I didn't see any social distancing during the ceremony or rehearsal at all.   Hugs!?  You've got to be kidding me.   I don't know ANYONE who was doing stuff like that in October (or now).

I missed out on an October wedding I wanted more than anything to attend, they were very cautious and had a Zoom wedding except for the extreme immediate family, the grandmother, aunt and uncle did not even attend.  It was a beautiful wedding and the bride and groom were delighted to be married to each other, why wouldn't that had been enough for Cynthia? 

The guilt of someone getting sick would have been horrible for me, I just did not get Cynthia's thought process about having a large crowd no matter what and in the end, Bravo did not even film her wedding.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

let's talk about Shimea (i think it was her) doing the Porshe walk!  Dead!!!!

That was hilarious and the most entertaining minute of the entire episode - Cynthia's Super Spreader Ceremony included. 

• Love 7

I was not a fan of Cynthias wedding dress. It was very unflattering.

If I was around Kenya I would tell her to shut the fuck up about the bachelorette party and get a life. Who cares.

Im glad Cynthias wedding is over because I’m so sick of hearing about it.

Latoya is such a flip flopper. She gives me whiplash.

Porsha continues to be my fave.

When Drew said she has a perfect marriage I almost peed my pants lol.

Overall another boring episode.

• Love 10

Super spreader irresponsibility. Shields do nothing to protect you and all that damn mingling. Or god’s sake, if they don’t care about anyone else, do they think they are immortal. 

Bravo refused to film the wedding because of Covid  and I am surprised they endangered their crew by filming the rehearsal. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I missed out on an October wedding I wanted more than anything to attend, they were very cautious and had a Zoom wedding except for the extreme immediate family, the grandmother, aunt and uncle did not even attend.  It was a beautiful wedding and the bride and groom were delighted to be married to each other, why wouldn't that had been enough for Cynthia? 

I think Cynthia was trying to compete with Nene's and Eva's weddings.  I would include Kandi's but nobody's wedding on this show was as over the top as hers.  But I seriously think Cynthia was trying to out-wedding Nene.  Especially since they aren't friends anymore.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Cynthia’s irresponsibility and concern over a ceremony when she is in her 50’s was beyond wrong.

My niece was going to have a huge, over the top wedding in April of 2020 (her first) Then her whole world fell apart. First, her dad, my brother, died unexpectedly in September of 2019, he had just turned 59. In December 2019 her mom was diagnosed with Stage 3 gallbladder cancer. Then COVID HIT, and her wedding was postponed until June. Then the venue canceled and ended up getting married in her brother’sbackyard. Hardly anyone could attend because of COVID. My dad was supposed to do the father-daughter dance but he couldn’t travel. My nephew walked his sister down the aisle and her first dance was with her mom. Her mom passed away less than a month later. So Cynthia really pisses me off.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, swankie said:

I think Cynthia was trying to compete with Nene's and Eva's weddings.  I would include Kandi's but nobody's wedding on this show was as over the top as hers.  But I seriously think Cynthia was trying to out-wedding Nene.  Especially since they aren't friends anymore.  

The stupid thing was she already had a huge wedding on this show with Peter. I am sorry that she was broke and with the wrong man but that is no one’s fault but her own. She could have easily postponed this till things got better.

Her selfish super spreader wedding annoys me more than rumors of lesbian orgies with strippers.

• Love 10
On 3/15/2021 at 2:59 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

The guilt of someone getting sick would have been horrible for me, I just did not get Cynthia's thought process about having a large crowd no matter what and in the end, Bravo did not even film her wedding.

She doesn't think, remember?

• LOL 4

I think the dress was beautiful and I am happy she had the balls to wear it at 50. Yes she is not the thin model she used to be but she still has a rocking body. I love Mike’s tux. I never like when other women get on their soapbox to wedding gown shame another women. Cynthia wanted a big wedding and she had a big wedding. That is her and her visitors business. If they felt unsafe they could have stayed home.

• Love 1