Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Michael's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, pinky33 said:

They sound ridiculous and pretentious. I say this as an actual real life psychologist who does not talk psychology with anyone other than my coworkers.   

Phds lol

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 2
Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

Is she skinny or fat now?

She gained some of her weight back, but the biggest thing is she was smoking crack and whatnot and abandoned her kids. The last episode she was in rehab so we will see. What ticks me off is she keeps finding doctors to fix her (teeth, body) so she never learns her lesson and she's a bad example for Honey Boo Boo who is morbidly obese.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I’ve realized after a day of staring at a screen, it’s tough making myself read more. 

Really enjoying audiobooks lately.

Even in the morning when I come back from my walk just bleh I dont want to sit down and stare at a book and all the wiggling dots on the pages.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She gained a lot back, and supposedly she's going to lose it on the next season again. 

Does this guy ever shut up?   No, I guess not.  

She was Nicole Juggalo-esque on that she found a way to gain weight while on crack.  (For LAL fans, that's mutha fucking crack). 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

People who collect them sounds like the Beanie Baby collectors years ago.  They all thought they were going to make a fortune on them, and except for a few, they're worthless. 

I have a few Funkos, and I've given them as gifts too, just for fun. My "heart daughter" gave me Funkos of Harry and Meghan, and the Queen (complete with corgi) and I really like them, I think they're cute. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 4

This is actually pretty sweet, and more than just your typical walk in the park on this show.  Maybe he will actually get surgery... and we will get Michael Part 2.  Maybe they are stretching these episodes so they have something to show after covid disrupted filming...

• Love 5
Just now, ams1001 said:

Set up a whole picnic...boys promptly put on headphones and start playing games.

Can't blame them. They put the headphone on so they don't have to hear this mammoth yammering anymore. Lucky them!

Just now, ams1001 said:

Set up a whole picnic...boys promptly put on headphones and start playing games.

Can you blame him?  He's probably embarrassed.  

That picnic with the balloons and stuffed animal was kind of high-school

• Love 10
1 minute ago, SplashesinPuddle said:

Even in the morning when I come back from my walk just bleh I dont want to sit down and stare at a book and all the wiggling dots on the pages.

During your walk would work, also.

When I used to run, in the before times, I’d listen to podcasts and stuff on my longer runs.

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Her squeal over that crappy stuffie was cringetastic.

this whole thing was just SO phony. Are they hoping for their own TLC reality show like those 1,000 lb inbred sisters?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I've always wanted to walk into the park as a gift to her for decades.

I don't know who rights this fiction.  Kudos to the creative writing class students.

7th grade creative writing class

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I feel like Kimberly thinks that she will never get another man if she doesn't keep this one, which she does by soothing and bowing to him. The grins and sidelong glances are straight up strange. I wonder if she's on a lot of some kind of med or something?

• Love 7