Type keyword(s) to search

Super Bowl LV: Live posting thread

OtterMommy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Kromm said:

It took me out of it a bit seeing those characters as hard to disguise Senior Citizens. 

Me too. I remember seeing the original movie back in junior high with all my friends. That commerical made me feel really old.

• Love 1

Different half, same stupidity.  This game is the worst.

I've never not watched a Super Bowl, and always thought the only way that would happen would be the dreaded Patriots-Cowboys game, but I may give up on this one in the fourth quarter.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 2

Trading field goals for touchdowns is a bold strategy.  Let’s see how it plays out.

Have I mentioned how much I fucking hate Tom Brady and his stupid fucking face?

My son’s name is Tyler Johnson.  Still no way in fuck I would ever root for Tampa though.

Tom Brady has ruined any enjoyment I could possibly have with the Super Bowl. I’m basically muting the game and unmuting the ads.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 5

Yeah hopefully this is the last time we see his stupid ass race in the SB and he retires and takes Gronk with him. That’s the only thing getting me through this shitshow (and brownies).

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Kromm said:

The 500th Silence of the Lambs spinoff nobody asked for or needed. 

And yet I will watch it. 

Even if I take my Brady hate out of the equation, this game is dud. I will blame this on rona and 2021 is looking just as bad as 2020.

Yeah right. That guy just "gave" Brady the number,. Right. And I have a bridge to sell you... 

Even the greatness of Mila Kunis does not excuse me having to see Ashton. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Bastet said:

And now they've brought back Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me".  I am not ashamed of my love for that song.  I should be, but I'm not.

Hello kindred spirit! 

• LOL 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Just switch the camera to the cannons being loaded.

Shaggy and Cheetos. Why. The. Hell. Not?

One of the first commercials to made me laugh tonight. I was told that advertisers made the commercials lame on purpose. Because of COVID. Aren’t we sad enough? 

• Love 1
Just now, Bastet said:

And now they've brought back Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me".  I am not ashamed of my love for that song.  I should be, but I'm not.

SAME.  Although Ashton’s face looks weird and Mila is very angular.  But Shaggy brought it and that’s one happy thing on this godforsaken night, at least.

Can’t even look at Twitter because any memes out there aren’t even going to make it worthwhile.

Chiefs need to stop Tampa from scoring and score four TD’s in 16 game minutes. I won’t hold my breath. 

6 minutes ago, Bastet said:

I’m more into “Boombastic” myself.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

Mahomes is limping. Looks like Coach Reid will be using the shotgun.

Saw the Sam Adams commercial. I guess Budweiser doesn’t own Clydesdales outright.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

Oh lord. The F@CKING CULT got a commercial. Because they're next door to Clearwater.  It was already bad enough to see Revolta dancing. Now a full fledged Superbowl Cult Commercial. 

I'm serious. What business does the NFL or CBS have taking money from a damn cult. 

Just now, Kromm said:

Oh lord. The F@CKING CULT got a commercial. Because they're next door to Clearwater.  It was already bad enough to see Revolta dancing. Now a full fledged Superbowl Cult Commercial. 

Over my head. What cult?

Imagining Eli Manning at home, all, “Why do people bitch about beating Tom? It’s not that hard!”

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Kromm said:

I'm serious. What business does the NFL or CBS have taking money from a damn cult. 

Wait.... what? 

Just now, Lantern7 said:

Over my head. What cult?

Imagining Eli Manning at home, all, “Why do people bitch about beating Tom? It’s not that hard!”

The "Church" of Scientology. 

1 minute ago, Kromm said:

The "Church" of Scientology. 

That was not national. I just had one for a local hospital system. 

Yes! I've been waiting the whole game for this one! It's perfect! And now I need to watch Edward Scissorhands again.