Type keyword(s) to search

Super Bowl LV: Live posting thread

OtterMommy
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Kromm said:

Doesn't John Travolta have better things to do right now? 

Better than a paying gig?  Probably not. 

Unless there's something going on with him that I don't know about (which would be just about anything).

Just now, Calvada said:

The commercials so far have been as disappointing as the game so far.  

It's about a tie. 

Even the commentators. I didn't realize Romo was so bad at this. 

This game is ticking me off. I really wish anybody but Tom Brady was quarterback for Tampa Bay. I'm not sure I even realize how much I despise him until this game. is an arrogant jerk

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Bastet said:

Oh, goddammit with a defensive hold negating the turnover!

How effing convenient. That other holding call, while technically correct, is usually never called. It wasn't even egregious. 

Every time I hear Succop's name, I just can't imagine what elementary school was like for him.

I just think Mr. Irrelevant. He is the most famous one ever? 

Another defensive penalty? Sigh. 

3 minutes ago, mojoween said:

That Oatly ad is why CEO’s should have no-men on staff.

Not just the content. It's existence too. I doubt commercial time is any cheaper this year, because there's arguably a captive audience this year. 

And the company hardly has an exclusive on Oat Milk. 

One might argue more people know their name now. But most people are probably still going to buy the Store brand that's 50 cents cheaper right next to it.

So they just pissed away all that money on advertising. 

The refs/officials really want Tampa Bay but mostly Tom Brady to win the Super Bowl. Why? They're handing more penalties to the the Chiefs when I saw once one of the Bucs literally holding the other guy's arms but no one seems to point that out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Paramount Nightmare: Silvia Tilly trapped in the brig with Beavis and Butt-head. Or would Saru be funnier?

Amy Schumer as Fairy Godmayo. Cute. I don’t touch the stuff, though.

Edited by Lantern7
1 minute ago, redfish said:

The refs/officials really want Tampa Bay but mostly Tom Brady to win the Super Bowl. Why? They're handing more penalties to the the Chiefs when I saw once one of the Bucs literally holding the other guy's arms but no one seems to point that out.

It will even out - probably - in the second half.  The disparity will be pointed out to them and there will be 2 or 3 quick flags against the Bucs.  It happens all the time and I will never believe they don't discuss it at halftime.  

• Useful 2
Just now, Kromm said:

Do Superbowl fans actually remember that song was on George's answering machine?  Probably not. 

I do, and that's what made me laugh about the commercial.  "Where could I be?  Believe it or not, I'm not home."

• LOL 3

"Where could I be?  Believe it or not, I'm not home."

Thinking about the gestures he made while his song played makes me smile.

Brad Garrett? Good night for sitcom second bananas.

• LOL 1