Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

My guess about Kat is that perhaps she wouldn’t take down half the vets but would dig up all the previous vets like Paige, Jenna & many others fraternized with TPTB having knowledge but may have chatted with them but thought it all went away. If you aren’t consistent, then you leave yourself open to problems.  You can be firm but fair.

Come on my super sleuths! Whats going on? Camp and/or finals, whatever it is, has been going on for a couple days and no info? I was expecting a cut or 2, or 4, after finals. I feel let down a bit🥺. Where’s @lemonbus230, wheres’s @Dr. Manhattan or all the other insiders I depend on for the latest poop? Help a girl out🥰

• Love 14
1 hour ago, allitator said:

And a few years ago (I want to say Amy L.’s last or second to last year on the team) the DCC Twitter page showed videos of like every single vet solo as soon as it had happened. That was a fun year to follow along. 

But if we see what actually happens, how can they edit it to “prove” that their version of events is true?

Completely agree. How can they craft a storyline or narrative if unsanctioned footage contrary to that narrative is already floating around out in the interweb? 

For me, I liked it so much better the years we could follow finals on Instagram or Twitter or whatever social media platform was used. Some solos would be highlighted, one or two of the DCC alums even came on here to give us live updates. It was just a little more exciting.

Whether the current social media blackout is by design to ramp up excitement for the show or if it’s a production decision so they can craft that storyline, it’s just anticlimactic. I’m rapidly losing interest. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I think Kelli and co cut half the vets 

Gurl…I know you know something…Ugh!…the anxiety & stress this cheer/dance group gives me…ugh!…I need a pretend cigarette OR Ben & Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream NOW!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

lol why do you think this 

Bc it’s Kelli she is not a nice person and everything she does is for her show 

1 minute ago, bernie2018 said:

Gurl…I know you know something…Ugh!…the anxiety & stress this cheer/dance group gives me…ugh!…I need a pretend cigarette OR Ben & Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream NOW!!!

No I don’t 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Bc it’s Kelli she is not a nice person and everything she does is for her show 

haha true. i can see her trying to manufacture drama somehow and excessive vet cuts would definitely do it 

• Love 3
(edited)

Last year, there was an individual who told us about Lily, Meredith, Hannah & Brennan getting cut & how devastated the vets were…it wasn’t lemonbus or drmanhattan…this individual rarely posts, but gave us the cut info last year…HaHa…what was my point? I think we need to summons this person again 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by bernie2018
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, bernie2018 said:

Last year, there was an individual who told us about Hannah & Brennan getting cut & how devastated the vets were…it wasn’t lemonbus or drmanhattan…this individual rarely posts, but gave us the cut info last year…HaHa…what was my point? I think we need to summons this person again 🤦🏻‍♂️

Was it Simple Simon?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, bernie2018 said:

Last year, there was an individual who told us about Lily, Meredith, Hannah & Brennan getting cut & how devastated the vets were…it wasn’t lemonbus or drmanhattan…this individual rarely posts, but gave us the cut info last year…HaHa…what was my point? I think we need to summons this person again 🤦🏻‍♂️

9 minutes ago, itsweird said:

Was it Simple Simon?

I believe it was Bennie. But I don't know the handle exactly. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, bernie2018 said:

I think it was Lemonbus 

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I think it was Lemonbus 

Lemonbus teased those cuts but didn't tell us. It was Bennie that actually said it out loud the first time.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, dccfan204 said:

Personally I would cut Kat, Lisa, Kristin, and Alora-Rose.

I would include Jessica.  Although I am torn on Kristin.  I like her, but don't think she is one of the best dancers on the squad.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, TB12 said:

They could cut all the rookies from last year and I wouldn't even miss them. I have no attachment to them with the bubble training camp last year & the masks. Any of them could walk right by me and I wouldn't even know it... 

Elli, Claire, Darian, Armani, Dani, McKenzie, and Jada I kind of have a small attachment to lol. It was a really good rookie class imo. Hell even Marissa whom I don't like is a relatively good dancer. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Christineelgene said:

Regarding Dr. Manhattan and Lemonbus, maybe their sources dried up or they are on vacation.  

I don't even know that Dr. M is an "insider." At least not in the traditional sense. Starting to think it was someone close to, or related to, Victoria. THAT"s where his/her info really centered around it seemed. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I think he or she is completely gone same with simple Simon 

I believe SimpleSimon was the one who gave us the info on Tara & VK’s cut the year that happened. Their info was always spot-on. Man, I wish they would come back!

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, Lona said:

I don't even know that Dr. M is an "insider." At least not in the traditional sense. Starting to think it was someone close to, or related to, Victoria. THAT"s where his/her info really centered around it seemed. 

I agree, I think they are someone a few steps removed, but close enough to weasel some info out, or to put the puzzle pieces together.  And it is too much of a coincidence that they appeared on this forum at the time they did.

• Love 2
On 5/26/2021 at 3:41 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Forgot to mention Cici's sister - Laura (Alia) - @wialevi on IG which of course is private too:)

Just found out Alia auditioned for the Seahawks Dancers and made the team. Guess I'll take her off my list of potential legacies. I don't think we'll ever see her in Dallas.

1065430223_AliaLevi.thumb.jpg.986e1e94d12162b69bee049b5074e5fe.jpg

And guess who else made the team? Anyone remember Geena Rojas from 2 years ago?

714573840_GeenaRojasDCC-Finals-Solos-138.thumb.jpg.39f6e824a798e84ea6259ce0d0abfc9e.jpg

1356749839_GeenaRojas.jpg.fe320d08453dec6d4da99f5b0949f3bd.jpg

• Love 23
7 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Just found out Alia auditioned for the Seahawks Dancers and made the team. Guess I'll take her off my list of potential legacies. I don't think we'll ever see her in Dallas.

1065430223_AliaLevi.thumb.jpg.986e1e94d12162b69bee049b5074e5fe.jpg

And guess who else made the team? Anyone remember Geena Rojas from 2 years ago?

714573840_GeenaRojasDCC-Finals-Solos-138.thumb.jpg.39f6e824a798e84ea6259ce0d0abfc9e.jpg

1356749839_GeenaRojas.jpg.fe320d08453dec6d4da99f5b0949f3bd.jpg

I really liked Geena! I was surprised she didn’t make it to training camp. Good for her!

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, Jezlyn said:

Did Caroline retire?

If not I think she's been cut as she is currently in Chicago

Hmm. I cannot see Caroline being cut. Is it possible returning vets were given the weekend off before the real training camp starts next week? 🤔

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 6/4/2021 at 8:54 PM, SunnyK said:

Victoria just confirmed.

3BEDD607-9A3F-44F6-B819-17866BCE83DF.jpeg

This was honestly so shocking to me. I was thinking that this year we were going to have to see her being focused on by being named a group leader and moving up to almost the front row of the triangle. I had a suspicion that if last year had been normal, we were going to see her with some special status as a first year by her always stepping up to give advice to rookies or having her serve as a mentor to a rookie by having her take them places or being roomies with one, but since last year was all screwed up due to Covid, she didn't get that. I actually had this image in my mind of Victoria & Tina having a meltdown when they found out about how different TC was going to be last year because she wasn't going to get that focus.

Honestly though it must be serious for her to step back because I fully expected her to have a long run on the team where it would take either injury or a major life change for her to give it up. I do wonder if she'll be able to maintain the level of fitness or dance without the daily motivation of rehearsals or upcoming games, especially if there's serious issues. If the issues are severe, such as mental health or maybe food/nutrition related, then her focus should be fixing that & not maintaining DCC's very hard to achieve/keep up body ideal.

I do find it interesting that she felt the need to point out how brave, mature and unselfish she's being by doing this. Reading between the lines it feels like she's saying " ya'll do think I'm brave, mature and unselfish right?" I mean come on Victoria, you know you have plenty of fans. You don't have to go fishing for praise or compliments.

Edited by Bellisima08
Incomplete sentence
  • Love 5
On 6/4/2021 at 9:26 PM, Jezlyn said:

Glad for the clarification and even though not my fav hope everything is OK with her. Sounds like they are letting her take the year off rather than actually leaving so maybe will come back as a 3rd year next year rather than needing to be a rookie again.

If it is a serious issue (such as mental health or an unhealthy relationship with food) then she should focus on fixing that before thinking about re-auditioning. If she were thinking about coming back & getting into training camp next year, she would have to still work on maintaining the DDC body/weight and their level of dance through this year. Doing that is almost a full-time job & requires most if not all of your attention. If she truly wants to fix whatever is going on with her, returning to the team needs to be on the back burner.

As to if she would be a third year or a rookie if she comes back next year, while I don't think she would be bounced back to total rookie status, I don't think she should get the expected perks of being a third year such as being considered for a group leader or moved up higher in the triangle. I think her return should be treated as though she were repeating a grade in school. If Kelli were to let her breeze through everything and just pick up where she left off, it would not look good. She would have to come back in amazing condition and at full strength because people are going to be watching for any hints of her being off her game.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

I do find it interesting that she felt the need to point out how brave, mature and unselfish she's being by doing this. Reading between the lines it feels like she's saying " ya'll do think I'm brave, mature and unselfish right?" I mean come on Victoria, you know you have plenty of fans. You don't have to go fishing for praise or compliments.

I am so happy that I can watch MTT again. I couldn’t stand VK and haven’t watched for 2 seasons

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

I know what you want. 

I can't provide that right now. 

They're on to me. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if they’re indeed trying to hunt down the insiders who have graciously provided us with info over the years. This would fit in with the policy of complete media silence they seem to demand from the TCC’s. They obviously do not want us to know what’s going on. 

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

They're on to me. 

There are others. 

Gooodbye. For now.

Curious if "they" is referring to the cheerleaders, TPTB, or someone else. Wonder why it matters? As for the "others," we've always known there are ladies from the team that lurk here. Probably a lot more than we think!

Edited by PollyHowell
  • Love 7
Just now, PollyHowell said:

Curious if "they" is referring to the cheerleaders, TPTB, or someone else. Wonder why it matters?

I doubt the anger of  a few cheerleaders would keep our insiders off the board. So, I’m guessing it’s either the DCC management or CMT. People with enough power to get you fired or even completely wreck someone’s career, which would be a very good reason to lay low for a bit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I think the vets are off 

Kat was in pictures doing her solo. I also saw Kelcey and Amanda in the pics. I don't think the vets are off...

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

Kat was in pictures doing her solo. I also saw Kelcey and Amanda in the pics. I don't think the vets are off...

How recent where those pictures 

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

How recent where those pictures 

Go to page 32! The picture is shown there. I believe it was taken 2 days ago when they did the whole finals/solo thing.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Hmm. I cannot see Caroline being cut. Is it possible returning vets were given the weekend off before the real training camp starts next week? 🤔

The vets are off this weekend.  Only TCC working

10 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

Those pics are from Wednesday 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Kamicakes said:

I apologize if this seems to be a dumb question. But if you get cut from the team are you still considered an Alumni cheerleader? 

I don't think so, but may be case by case. Judging from what I saw with the alumni that danced for Kitty's 40th celebration Brennan was one of the few who didn't have the alumni top 

• Love 2