Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, J80134 said:

Ruben the Cuban and his fresh grecian formula dye job are ready to sweat with the oldie. Don't forget the lube and your sexiest baby doll mumu Debbie!

Wonder if she told him she is 57 as well.

2 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Chantel's date looks like Harpo Marx.

Mixed with Sean Penn.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Chantel and the Greek God have nothing to say to each other ?? "uh, how 'bout footzbawl??" And correcting someone's pronunciation when they're speaking their native language is just utter cr  ap.  Chantel just wants to get laid on camera in another country to stick it to Pedro...who really doesn't care anymore. FF material henceforth.

Miss Debbie, be thankful you have raised a Mama's Boy who will attempt to protect you from yourself.  Have you not watched Dr Phil's Catfish shows ??

Jamal/Tim/Veronica...WTF ?? Not even as interesting as the idiot who decided to move back to Florida with his ex & kids. No go from the get go. At least V got a sexy-swishy walk out on that jerk.  {OH!! NOT calling Jamal a jerk. He's cool, just not Veronica material.]

John from Bawstawn...I love you, but...shouldn't the first few "encounters" be all about discovering what y'all can and will do for each other, THEN, bringing in the "toys" to fill in the gaps and spice things up ?? Guess I'm just an old fashioned old lady. TMI-TMI-TMI. Wonder if "the kid" will adore John, or be a total demon. You have two choices.

No Tyray..still hoping. 🤗

No Nutalie...sooooooo happy.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Peppermint said:

bringing in the "toys" to fill in the gaps

Kinda suggests he might not be all that in bed.  People usually add toys much later when they need to spice up the ho-hum.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I liked Debbie with her weird look and the way she talks.  Until, I saw her on the Tell All.  She had a lot to say about most everyone there, and I did not agree with anything she said.  She really is a mean old lady hiding behind her goofy clothes (I do like her ecliptic style...on her) and high baby voice.  For an old girl she has good hair.  She just needs to learn how to brush/style it.

Chantel is like a dog in HEAT and it shows.  I only watched her season on 90 days but never watched her "family" show.  Sounds like I missed NOTHING.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Her name is Debbie, she is an old girl, faded feathers in her hair and her dress cut up to there. At the Copa, Copacabana!    

Tim's thick, skin tight sweats not only looked amazing...they ensured swamp ass on a hot day.

I wonder if Veronica had to cut up BFF's steak and get him some of that brown sauce he likes to dip it in. Salad dressing choice? The white one they make at the farm or ranch or whatever.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 8

Veronica's too busy running around with her finger in her mouth to be cutting up anybody's food!

I don't think she & Jamal are a match at ALL. Jamal's a cute young guy - he doesn't need a cougar girlfriend.  And Veronica needs an older guy.  One closer to her own age.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
On 1/25/2024 at 12:47 AM, Peppermint said:

Miss Debbie, be thankful you have raised a Mama's Boy who will attempt to protect you from yourself.  Have you not watched Dr Phil's Catfish shows ??

I couldn't disagree more!

I don't like her son's patronizing attitude towards her. She's no idiot and she doesn't need his over-involvement in her love interests; following her around, acting as if she's lost her faculties so he must protect her from being scammed and losing all her money.

I recall three times when Debbie shut down Oussama in Morocco. The first time they were sitting at a table on a covered patio and Oussama said something to Debbie (it might have been the first time he mentioned they weren't going to marry right away as he had originally said they would) — Debbie called him on it, got up, and walked away.

The second time they were outside, seated, and painting. Again Oussama said something that contradicted plans for the future they'd previously agreed upon. Debbie wasn't having it and told him so. 

The third time was the last. They were seated at a table outside (but not at the same location as the first incident, I don't think) and Oussama began to tell Debbie about what he'd changed for their future again, but she'd had enough. Debbie told Oussama to "talk to the hand," got up, and walked away. 

That's when Debbie severed ties with Oussama permanently and never looked back.

Was Debbie supporting Oussama financially? There's no evidence she was and if she had been, I'm certain her son would have talked about it incessantly to justify his actions. 

Having watched 90 Day Fiance and all its spin-offs since the first season, there have been quite a few cast members half Debbie's age who ignored all of their fiance's warning signs, but kept hanging onto them, spending thousands and thousands of dollars on them even though it was obvious to their American friends, family — and everyone watching — they were being scammed. 

Those are the people Julian should be helping, because none of them have been able to find a man who wouldn't scam them. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

It's painful watching Tyray. He is just so clueless about everything women related. The whole rambling to his friends about HOW a kiss might come about was cringey. And there's no way that chick was goj g to be in a relationship with him. Why put him through that? It felt like a producer plant, but at least she was nice and caring of his feelings. Honestly? The dude needs to work on himself before looking for a mate. He has no self esteem because he is obese seems very uncomfortable with himself. So work on that so you feel better about yourself. Go on a weight loss/fitness program and get healthier. Get some basic therapy to get your head on straight and then go look for a partner. These shows are so fake but they use vulnerable people like Tyray fir entertainment and I just don't think it's entertaining at all. It's sad. 

Now Debbie cruising around with whatshisnamr is sort of entertaining 😄 

• Like 6

A Catfish doesn't necessarily steal your money...I'm worried about Miss Debbie's tender heart. IMO  she's savvy but too prone to see only the good in people.  

After two bad marriages she deserves someone who will appreciate her quirky self. I have hopes for Reuben the Cuban, but, cuidate por favor.

• Like 3
On 1/2/2024 at 7:14 AM, Cementhead said:

t

Every time I see this in the promo I die a little bit more.  I cannot believe she thinks this is a good look.  But then again, I just saw the scene of her crawling all over whatshisname again from last season in the giant granny panty lingerie on the weekend during one of their Best Of shows (apparently I really will watch anything 90-Day related now.)  Veronica does not do sexy very well.  Or at all. 

Straight up stole Kendra's from The Girls Next Door 'Signature Pose.' 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 2/13/2024 at 1:05 PM, surfgirl said:

It's painful watching Tyray. He is just so clueless about everything women related. The whole rambling to his friends about HOW a kiss might come about was cringey. And there's no way that chick was goj g to be in a relationship with him. Why put him through that? It felt like a producer plant, but at least she was nice and caring of his feelings. Honestly? The dude needs to work on himself before looking for a mate. He has no self esteem because he is obese seems very uncomfortable with himself. So work on that so you feel better about yourself. Go on a weight loss/fitness program and get healthier. Get some basic therapy to get your head on straight and then go look for a partner. These shows are so fake but they use vulnerable people like Tyray fir entertainment and I just don't think it's entertaining at all. It's sad. 

Now Debbie cruising around with whatshisnamr is sort of entertaining 😄 

I read that he's getting bariatric surgery in Mexico.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
On 2/13/2024 at 1:05 PM, surfgirl said:

It's painful watching Tyray. He is just so clueless about everything women related.

I wonder if he knows where babies come from. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

So... Nutalee has broken up with Josh once he found her an apartment (and probably PAID for it), a CAR (he did pay for it), got her a job interview with his cousin (where Nutalee described herself as "needy") and she's wondering NOW what she's gonna do???

Oh, I know!!  Let's go find out about having a baby by HERSELF!!!  Now THAT IS SOME BRAINPOWER IN ACTION!!!

I think she needs to stop listening to her Mother!!

Oh, and Nutalee?? If you're looking for a MAN to HEAL you, you should go ahead and find yourself a mental health facility where a MAN PSYCHIATRIST can help your dumb ass.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Bye Josh! Hey Mike, send extra cash for IVF and donor sperm when you send the rent money.

Debbie's son spilling her business to Ruben ain't cool. He may think he's protecting her, but he basically said...my mom's a soft hearted old fool who you can easily take financial advantage of. If Ruben was thinking along those lines (don't think he is) the not so slick cop green lit the plan.

Tyrae is so damn boring running through his list of recommended date questions. He needs a chick that loves to talk, talk, talk while he smiles and nods.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, J80134 said:

Tyrae is so damn boring running through his list of recommended date questions. He needs a chick that loves to talk, talk, talk while he smiles and nods.

And laughs that annoying, constant laugh. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
On 2/19/2024 at 9:32 AM, politichick said:

I read that he's getting bariatric surgery in Mexico.

Okay, so then next show we'll see him on will be Botched????? 

• LOL 6

I almost threw up when Nutcase met up with Mike, seemingly immediately after breaking up with Josh. This lady uses people for her own survival and has no qualms about doing so. Mike, don't fall for it. She's once again playing you. Even when she, with her mom were sitting at a table with Mike, she was looking down, miserably. She was only excited to see him and "save her marriage" for her own selfish benefit. Her excitement didn't include just being present with Mike and enjoying being with him. Girl, go get the help you need and leave other people alone.

The next 90 Day segment promo's show Jasmine and Gino, dumbell Ed and I think Angela. Why won't these people just go away? Their storylines are always frozen in time, coming back over and over again with the same issues. No one evolves on this show.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 2/6/2024 at 8:17 PM, gaPeach said:

I liked Debbie with her weird look and the way she talks.  Until, I saw her on the Tell All.  She had a lot to say about most everyone there, and I did not agree with anything she said.  She really is a mean old lady hiding behind her goofy clothes (I do like her ecliptic style...on her) and high baby voice.  For an old girl she has good hair.  She just needs to learn how to brush/style it.

Agree with the first part. I started to dislike her during the Tell-All. But her hair!

Long, bleached, ultra frizzy just isn't a good look. Thin it out. Or get it cut in a sleek updated look. Put it up. Buy some hair products to tame all that! She's just all hair, much like Kulani. I never remember Kulani ever styling her hair, it was just all over the place and not in a good way. If she was slender, I think it would have looked better but on a larger person, it was too much.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Long, bleached, ultra frizzy just isn't a good look. Thin it out. Or get it cut in a sleek updated look. Put it up. Buy some hair products to tame all that! She's just all hair, much like Kulani. I never remember Kulani ever styling her hair, it was just all over the place and not in a good way. If she was slender, I think it would have looked better but on a larger person, it was too much.

Yes I do agree with all you said.  She has great hair for women her age.  She needs a good stylist to cut her hair, so she doesn't look like Cousin IT.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

Yes I do agree with all you said.  She has great hair for women her age.  She needs a good stylist to cut her hair, so she doesn't look like Cousin IT.  

A deep conditioner also wouldn't go amiss.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Debbie looks and acts older  than 68. She is at least 75 in my opinion.

women in 60s look much younger nowadays 

Josh agreed to participate in this season to promote his business. I am sure he wrote off Natalie’s  car and rent as his advertisement expenses 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Maximadc said:

Josh agreed to participate in this season to promote his business. I am sure he wrote off Natalie’s  car and rent as his advertisement expenses

I agree, but I don't think it's working for him. I couldn't tell you the name of his company or anything about it based on this show. In fact, I barely remember his first name. I think we know more about his cousin's business than his.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The dead look in Mike's eyes as Nutalie loooong hugs him says it all...gotta help this psycho earn her single life paycheck so she doesn't dig deeper into my pocket.

I'm sure he's happy to meet mama, but she's as delusional as her daughter and Mike's too polite to tell her there is zero chance.

Lookout John, this chick wants to lock you down too quick. She hasn't even explained your her bf to her daughter or spent 24 full hours with you, but she likes you okay and wants a marriage commitment ensuring you'll pay the bills. She'll be pregnant soon.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I hope the Tell-All proposal isn't John. I don't like the way his girlfriend pressures him.

That said, I can't imagine who else it would be.

I do feel empathy for Natalie. I do think she's having what I call "a Javert moment" -- when someone's internal construct of the world that has helped them cope is crashing down.

It's hard to shake our learned coping methods. I'd think it stems from her dad abandoning the family. She probably had to be her mom's mini-caretaker at too young an age.

Debbie Cagematch? Why the h--l is the original Debbie on the tell-all? 

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
On 12/13/2023 at 11:49 PM, 1011101010001 said:

I’m relieved there is no Molly.

57?  She looks 77.

She said she took 10 years off

• LOL 1
On 1/16/2024 at 10:48 PM, 1011101010001 said:

I was just about to say four ninnies screeching in a van all across Crete.  And sorry Chantel, while the soccer player may be fit he is goofy looking.  

Am I the only one who thinks Yanis (I don't know the spelling) is good looking? I like most of his features and the only change I'd want is for his hair to be darker. His English is pretty good.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Debbie Cagematch? Why the h--l is the original Debbie on the tell-all? 

And Chantal’s mom. Ugh. 

• Like 5

Loved Mike calling it straight and refusing to be the backup plan!

Last big date, and Chantel ends up in a bandage dress on a soccer field....where producers assured giannis he would get to show off his minor league skills

Ruben the Cuban and Debbie's closed mouth kisses were...dry and passionless

Well, on to the reunion where everyone can get thier hypocritical say in

• Like 5
(edited)
On 3/12/2024 at 1:07 AM, Chalby said:

Am I the only one who thinks Yanis (I don't know the spelling) is good looking? I like most of his features and the only change I'd want is for his hair to be darker. His English is pretty good.

Yes. (LOL!)

It's strange to see people with large round eyes that are ALSO deep set. It gives him a skeletor look. Giannis that is.

Edited by bravofan27
  • LOL 2

Natalie actually looked even more desperate than usual in this episode. Now she is looking for Mike to "Pump her with a baby" (Mikes words).  I do not blame him at all.  It was nice of him to help Natalies's mother get to the states, as he clearly loves Natalie's mom.  I really don't know what would make Natlie happy at this point.  

Next week's Tell All looks good.

• Like 6
On 3/13/2024 at 9:18 AM, gaPeach said:

Natalie actually looked even more desperate than usual in this episode. Now she is looking for Mike to "Pump her with a baby" (Mikes words).  I do not blame him at all.  It was nice of him to help Natalies's mother get to the states, as he clearly loves Natalie's mom.  I really don't know what would make Natlie happy at this point.  

Next week's Tell All looks good.

I loved how he called her out with "So I'm the backup plan?". She acted like "It's not like you're with someone, plus you won't get anyone as hot as me"...

I've never considered Mike "below Natalie" in any status. If anything, he's tall, handsome, owns his own property and has a good job, no ex wives/families, and is both clever and loyal. In my books, that places him in the top 20%.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Chalby said:

I loved how he called her out with "So I'm the backup plan?". She acted like "It's not like you're with someone, plus you won't get anyone as hot as me"...

I've never considered Mike "below Natalie" in any status. If anything, he's tall, handsome, owns his own property and has a good job, no ex wives/families, and is both clever and loyal. In my books, that places him in the top 20%.

And BONUS:  Uncle Bo!!

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, JayDub1987 said:

I know the cool thing to do here is to bash Tim and Veronica (or it was on another season they were on), but I don't see how anybody can stand Jamal.

I like Jamal but someone please tell Luisa she's a very minor player here. Her 15 minutes are over (I hope).

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Wow, Debbie is a lot more conservative and judgy than I remembered!

Also, I am hoping for the comedy proposal option and throwing my hat in for Tyray!

• LOL 3

Jamal appeared to be inebriated or "something".  He was over the top and slurring his words.  Bad acting, Jamal!

I don't watch anything to do with Chantel, so this episode was pretty boring for me. 

They had to bring Sarper on to spice things up with dating "tips" for Tyray, LOL!  I don't disagree with any of them that what Tyray needs is a little experience to give him some confidence. 

• Like 6
(edited)

Natalie--I’m not a fan of those long, straggly extensions, especially on someone pushing 40. They're a cliche now. She’s still banging Josh, so don't come crying to us again that you are the victim, Nutsy, and that Josh uses you. He never pretended it was more. It's a sugar daddy type of situation.
I think Veronica may have a drinking problem. I've seen her get drunk and I believe she could behave poorly, get too loose-lipped, and not remember. Anyhoo, glad she got rid of Himself, even Stevie Wonder could see it wouldn't work, in fact it was embarrassing. Look for a mature man who has it together, at her age or older. And the Tim situation needs boundaries or there's no hope for anyone else. (I want to say couples counseling w/Tim?)
Chantel = Darcey. That figure-skating costume...she looked like a linebacker. Without her makeup done professionally and stylists working her over, she's average at best and has made no friends there with her arrogant, I've-had-my-own-show attitude. 

Sarper, I have no words. Gross but, at least he didn't sink to Debbie's level. Someone said nobody’s bringing up the real problem--Tyray’s morbidly obese and eating his emotions. He needs to focus on getting help more than dating. Luisa has tanked any career chances she may have had. 
No room at the moment to discuss Debbie. But Ruben the Cuban--what do we think her discovery is? I call he's married and never divorced. That guy is looking for nursing help with his parents. D. knows she does not want to pick up and move to Miami. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 6

Tim strolls out of the car in his faux fur coat and I realize he's going for that "manly" glam look that Jason Momoa often wears...only Tim isn't a tall, well muscled masculine dude so he just manages aging Emo

Miss Debbie looks like an old floozy in a spaghetti western. I suspect she wears pantaloons under her dress. It's definitely not Spanx, cuz the apron gut is hanging free and low. 

Do I think Chantel came off like a desperate hoochie mama? Yes, but for so many more reasons than going commando. 

F*ing Tyrae - It works real good. hehehe   So it gets hard and he's never had any complaints from his hand? 

Botched bangs a lot Ken has no valuable advice for the virgin teddy bear, or any other dude who's not a total douche. His dick is as dirty and used up as his bed.

Okay Jamal...let's say Tim is gay...now what? Outing someone is a shitty thing to do last I checked.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 3/18/2024 at 8:56 PM, PupCal said:

Wow, Debbie is a lot more conservative and judgy than I remembered!

Also, I am hoping for the comedy proposal option and throwing my hat in for Tyray!

Debbie's pearl clutching comments about Chantal not wearing undies is just a step below undeserved slut shaming, except Chantal doesn't fall into that category. She may run her mouth, awkwardly try to be flirty, but she's never come across as "easy". Chantal's body is amazing and she should enjoy how she looks, at this time in her life, without anyone making her feel bad or ashamed for it.

And maybe because I was born in the '70s, I find nothing wrong with "no panties". Of course now that I'm getting older Spanx have become my "panties", Lol. But when I was young and thin and wearing a tight outfit - no thank you to panties (and I don't remember thong underwear being available back then.)

Debbie doesn't always sound "wise" when it comes to judging the other Bravo cast. She just sounds judgmental without knowing the facts. I'm starting to hear her as Charlie Brown's teacher ... Mwah Mwah Mwah Mwah...

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
On 3/18/2024 at 5:28 PM, JayDub1987 said:

I know the cool thing to do here is to bash Tim and Veronica (or it was on another season they were on), but I don't see how anybody can stand Jamal.

I just see Jamal as immature and 10 years from now he'll look back and shake his head at some of the stuff he says. But he's still just a kid compared to the others. But come on Veronica, you didn't really think this was going to work out did you?

And as for Tim, I would find it so satisfying to finally hear the truth regarding why he is still appearing on this show. He has no success in relationships, he has too many hang ups and he is arrogant and condescending when he speaks to the others. I wish we could see who the real Tim is because this caricature I see, is not it.

Jamal is in his feelings but I do believe he got fed up with the ongoing back and forth between Veronica and him re Tim. I think he got fed up and decided he's going to tell the world what those two are all about and I believe him.(I give credit to Veronica who was nodding at times to what Jamal was saying and saying, "Yeah that's true.) 

I also think the show got a major edit regarding Jamal's disclosures because it went from confronting them to Jamal apologizing to Veronica and they both agree to continue on in their separate corners.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Veronica and Tim have an interesting relationship and life in general. I can see why they are on the show, they are both big personalities and thick skinned. Weird they are both okay with the other bashing them and complaining about them to others. That's pretty toxic and a red flag that 1-- at that age you are calling people names in general, and 2-- that they both accept that the other puts them down and makes fun of them to others. That said, I don't see any hope for either of them for relationships without some serious deep personal work. They are both immature and have a lot of issues. To me, Jamal seems more together than Veronica at times. Veronica and Tim seem to just want a partner to drink and party with and not really someone to engage in real world life. 

I'm so glad fuckboy called out Tyray on his "haha" giggle thing. I don't know though if anything registered. When people are real with him he seems to look really confused and he struggles to understand what is the reality. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jyush is being self-destructive with this woman. He looks exhausted and needs a psychiatrist, as does she (separately). And he has children, a business, and workers to take care of!! To me they're almost as destructive as the couple in "Sophie's Choice." Why have I watched this for years? Can I have that time back?  

Natalie is seriously mentally ill. It's become too toxic to me to have her take my time. That's why no one would hire you, Natalie; you are a well-known crazy and drama queen. Go back to FL or wherever is more affordable and get a regular job. Jyush sends mixed signals, like "I took her to a super-nice hotel." That's GF talk. (I mean, aside from his regular GF at home.) And he no doubt takes care of everything like the accident, car, apartment, etc. I bet his company is still paying. At times she gets signals to hope. I was glad when she finally broke up with him. The joke's on me. 

I'm done with N. and Debbie J and the ice skating costume woman and Karen. Done with slimy Veronica and Tim--hens. Done with Shaun not managing things, e.g., by telling Natalie..."Be quiet and let him finish." "You've had your turn, now it's his turn." N. needs clear boundaries. If she doesn't follow them, let her know she will be removed from the set and not paid. Since Shaun obviously can't handle people, bring on a psychotherapist from the Last Resort. Nutalie, always the victim...

John is direct. That's the Northeast for you. You know where you stand. Really hope he does not cave to engagement pressure. 

Giannis & Tyray are genuinely nice guys who shouldn't be in this mess. John is probably ****faced all the time, to deal. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 5
  • Hugs 1
2 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Natalie is seriously mentally ill. It's become too toxic to me to watch her do her number and be in my home. That's why no one would hire you, Natalie; you are a well-known crazy and a drama queen.

Why don't people see through Nutcase? She plays the pathetic victim, "poor Ukranian girl" as she put it - talking over everyone. Josh is trying to be as much of a gentlemen as he can with this basketcase. LA isn't what she thought it would be - she actually thought someone would "discover" her on the street and she'd become a big movie star. Because she's that special and beautiful. Good Lord. What a dramatic over-acting mess. And she makes it very, very clear that it is SHE who is the liar, not Josh.

Why is everyone attacking Josh, though? She's blowing up his phone, and she also had a choice as to not accept his help (car/apartment). So, what's a girl to do? Well -------- go back to Mike and start badgering him. When he rejected her, she ping-pongs back to Josh. Nutcase, who is the common denomiator in these failed relationships? It's YOU, girl. YOU.

She''s off her rocker.

Also ----- Mother Chantelle's backside was quite something.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I am torn between thinking of Natalie as a psychopath or a very talented manipulator. And watching today's episode, she always knows what to do and what to say. Clearly, the previous night she spent with Josh was to groom him for today's episode. And it looks like he is still responsible for her and her mom living in LA. Like Yara said, 'Natalie, please give me some lessons!'

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I can't imagine someone going on television looking like Debbie. No makeup, odd crazy hair and no doubt dressed in the same clothes she runs her errands in. The other women were all decked out, but Debbie made absolutely zero effort.

1 hour ago, Maximadc said:

I am torn between thinking of Natalie as a psychopath or a very talented manipulator.

She's both. I hope Mike is invited to next weeks show and Josh finds out this nutcase clearly tried to manipulate Mike. Her constant "I want child" is just . . . crazy! She's sooooooooooo mixed up.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Josh so does not have any time for this crazy lady. His son, the one we met with the mum on the vote, was in a terrible accident and lost one of his legs, poor dear.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7