Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tim doesn't want to go out with Luisa, because girls are icky. 

Tim came out of a long term relationship? WHEN? 

With a pet cat or dog?

• LOL 2
Just now, xls said:

With a pet cat or dog?

I can't imagine Tim having the emotional wherewithal to have a pet. 

I'm dying to get a look at Tim's "boys". Think they're all pounding brewskis at the ax throwing bar on Friday nights? 

• LOL 3

Fun fact: When cake mixes first came into the marketplace, the mixes required only water (if I remember correctly). People felt a lot better about taking baking ownership when they needed to add more ingredients like eggs and milk. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Fun fact: When cake mixes first came into the marketplace, the mixes required only water (if I remember correctly). People felt a lot better about taking baking ownership when they needed to add more ingredients like eggs and milk. 

I'm a scratch baker but I always make brownies with a mix, its so much easier and they come out better than any scratch brownies I ever made. I do tart them up, though. I use coffee instead of water and throw in a spoonful of espresso powder,  add peanut butter chips, melt marshmallows on top, stir in dried cherries, sky's the limit! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She also has terrible taste in men.

Although she doesn’t seem to be able to discern if a man is worth her time, she is learning how to find someone who can be a best friend and equal partner.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Chantel sounds like a middle schooler. "Don't tell anyone I told you this! I saw Becky and Chad under the bleachers after third period!". Who cares, Chantel? They're adults. I they want to knock boots why is it anyone's business? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is it over yet? I’ve been enjoying all their witty banter and brilliant insights.

The fifth episode is the last-promise! 

• Angry 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Is SSW safe?

So far! Come on over! I've got the fire lit and the dessert table is freshly stocked. Tonight we have on offer, dulce de leche cheesecake, strawberry shortcake, and blueberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. I'll plump up the pillows!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 4/2/2024 at 9:10 AM, suzeecat said:

Oh my, I was holding my breath watching Tyray's "first kiss" friend (can't remember her name), that dress was centimeters away from a nip slip!!!

Wasn’t just her nip that was about to slip! That dress was cut up to her hoo-hah. 

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Chantel sounds like a middle schooler. "Don't tell anyone I told you this! I saw Becky and Chad under the bleachers after third period!". Who cares, Chantel? They're adults. I they want to knock boots why is it anyone's business? 

“Don’t tell anybody I told you this and don’t mind the camera crew filming us!” 

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, while I'm up, I've been PM'ing people all day but haven't been able to find everyone who hangs out over here. So feel free to message me! Happy to share info! 

Did you figure out if you open the conversation to more than ten people? Maybe a new FB group would be good 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Did you figure out if you open the conversation to more than ten people? Maybe a new FB group would be good 

I've just been messaging people all day. I know I've overlooked some, not intentionally! So if anyone wants to message, feel free! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I think Jamal's immaturity really showed by his cozying up with Luisa. His recent ex is right there -- he should just get Luisa's number and call her after the show.

ON THE OTHER HAND, it just reeks of set-up. Veronica just happens to head for the bathroom at the same time J & L are talking about their supposed hookup -- which also sounded scripted.

• Like 2

Man that was some cheap-azz box lunches they got! 🤢

Cant TLC even spring for some decent catering with the amount of money they make exploiting these people?

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

oh not me! I baked the microwavable ones, though! 😋

I still think Debbie is 78, If she posted her profile as 58, it is just unrealistic. Her orange stockings are fine, but she should cover her knees.

• Like 3

What did Fernanda do to her face? I’ve only known her from this show as I don’t watch the main shows but she was such a naturally pretty girl. She’s got that frozen, ageless (not in a good way) kabuki mask look now. Way too young to be messing around with her face. But that’s JMO. I’m sad to see it. 😔

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am not a huge Tim fan but everyone questioning his sexuality makes me uncomfortable. Maybe he has a lower sex drive…whatever,,,enough 

I just wish Tim would go AWAY. I don't care what he does with his willy, just get off my TV!

But Tim thinks girls are icky. 

OMIGOD CHANTEL IS GOING TO HOOK UP WITH JULIAN AND I AM DEAD

• LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I just wish Tim would go AWAY. I don't care what he does with his willy, just get off my TV!

But Tim thinks girls are icky. 

OMIGOD CHANTEL IS GOING TO HOOK UP WITH JULIAN AND I AM DEAD

How many seasons has Tim been on the show? Sort of an odd choice as he wasn’t super popular during his season. Do we need input from Mike ?

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How many seasons has Tim been on the show? Sort of an odd choice as he wasn’t super popular during his season. Do we need input from Mike ?

The razor sharp minds at Sharp Productions labor under the delusion that the viewers love Tim. Its a mystery to me. 

Mike conveniently forgets how he tormented Natalie. Remember? He brought her here even though he didn't want to marry her. He called off the wedding the day before. He called a lawyer to see if there was a workaround so they didn't have to get married at the 90 day mark. He was going to buy her a plane ticket to France at the height of Covid, told her she'd have to make her way to Ukraine on her own. He should take a seat. Several seats. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1