Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Kary'd Away

• Start Topic

Stephanie starts a charitable foundation and encounters resistance from Travis; Tiffany's demanding mother makes her feel like nothing she does is ever good enough; things get out of hand when Kameron hosts a party for Kary's 50th birthday 

Airdate 1/19/2021

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Travis is such a fatfuck.  She needs to get her nice settlement and leave his bullshit sexist ass. 
Tiffany acted like she was throwing shade at her mom for taking COVID so seriously. She really hates this woman and Tiffany is not much better than what she is describing. She’s obnoxious and rude. 
I can’t believe Kam is letting Brandi attend the party after her trip. That red head in her bikini, put it away, she’s so extra. 

• Love 14

I admit that I like to be a good time girl and have fun with friends but I feel like being Kary’s friend would be exhausting. I’m unsure how the others put up with her. Maybe they’re afraid of her 😂.

Kam needed to stop talking at that sit-down. That was a mess. 

• Love 21
39 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

I admit that I like to be a good time girl and have fun with friends but I feel like being Kary’s friend would be exhausting. I’m unsure how the others put up with her. Maybe they’re afraid of her 😂.

Agree with the first part, but not the second just because I thought it was pretty good. Kam said why she was upset, Tiffany heard her. Beef squashed in one sitting.

—-

About the “disgusting food” issue/offended. Two words: Scottish food. (Haggis, blood pudding— disgusting is the only way I have ever heard those foods described by non Scots.) Many people find snails disgusting too and would never eat escargot. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Jel said:

About the “disgusting food” issue/offended. Two words: Scottish food. (Haggis, blood pudding— disgusting is the only way I have ever heard those foods described by non Scots.) Many people find snails disgusting too and would never eat escargot. 

I haven’t been to Scotland (but would love to, how fun!) or tasted the mentioned Scottish dishes but I definitely tried escargot. When in Paris, how can you not? It was an experience to say the least 😂 but I’m glad I did it. 

• Love 3

So I was on Kam's side about the chicken feet last week, but then she had to turn it into a thing and be "offended" and worry about her "boundaries" blah blah blah 😑. In that voice.  And I'm starting to feel about Fanci like I felt about Giggy 🙄  I was right that Tiffani's closet was more interesting than round 2 of chicken feet.  Furthermore - if that was her father-in-law's house, does that mean that that epitome of class, "Jimmy", was quarantining away inside while that huge white trash party was going on in the backyard?  Not klassy, Kam 😄   But her centerpieces were gorgeous!

ETA:  PS When Kam said "At my party you can put anything you want in your mouth" did anyone else think of the big chocolate dildo?  😄 

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 2

Kary looked AMAZING at her photo shoot.  

Travis is a pig.  That's what I think whenever I seem him.  Stephanie is so sweet and genuine.  It's an odd pairing.

This was a boring episode.  Get over the chicken feet already Kam.

Wait, why did Kary throw Tiffany in the pool?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KLJ said:

Yeah but she's a butterface. And a pain in the ass. I see her husband is still hanging around after the way she treated him last season. 

I thought Tiffany's TIK TOK was hilarious. 

1 hour ago, KLJ said:

Because Kary is an obnoxious bitch and she had wayyyyyy to much to drink. She probably got tired of Tiff constantly saying "I want to be fun, I want to be funnnnn" 

Miss Stephanie better settle down and know her place or fat Travis is going to start looking for a new old fashioned stay at home wife. As he said, this is not the Stephanie he signed up for. What a douche. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

BE3991EE-5123-4661-B25C-59C328D362B6.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 1/18/2021 at 5:29 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Stephanie starts a charitable foundation and encounters resistance from Travis; Tiffany's demanding mother makes her feel like nothing she does is ever good enough; things get out of hand when Kameron hosts a party for Kary's 50th birthday 

Airdate 1/19/2021

I’ve always found Travis revolting. Didn’t he make an anal sex comment in front of Steph’s parents?  No man is rich enough to put up with his grossness. 

• Love 15

Feel sorry for Tiffany’s twins - they were already seeing little of her, and now there are cameras along for their errands/quality time. So sad they couldn’t hug Grammy! (Might start muting Tiffany’s fry.)

Tiffany and Kary are both over-the-top full of themselves. It was mean of Kary to push Tiffany in the pool - though I’m thinking they might deserve each other. Maybe Bravo can send the two of them off somewhere with a case of tequila and a barrel of chicken feet!

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

Tiffany is growing on me more and more each episode. It seemed like she was trying to have a good time at the party but drunk Kary took it too far. 

Kam needs to just accept that Tiffany did not have centerpieces. It was at a restaurant and I would not have expected a centerpiece there at the table.

I agree Kary looked great in the photoshoot. I hope to have that body when I'm 50 (too bad I'm 40 and have never looked that good lol!) 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

I haven’t been to Scotland (but would love to, how fun!) or tasted the mentioned Scottish dishes but I definitely tried escargot. When in Paris, how can you not? It was an experience to say the least 😂 but I’m glad I did it. 

I had cricket tacos once, it was really much better than I thought it would be.  I saw haggis being made, it was not pretty.  

Tiffany saying that not liking chicken feet is an insult to her culture, so Tiffany thinks that every Chinese person likes chicken feet because that it is their culture?

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I had cricket tacos once, it was really much better than I thought it would be.  I saw haggis being made, it was not pretty.  

Tiffany saying that not liking chicken feet is an insult to her culture, so Tiffany thinks that every Chinese person likes chicken feet because that it is their culture?

I took it as her saying Kam's unwillingness to try it was an insult because chicken feet is customary in China, but I could be wrong because that whole argument was annoying me. Idk about you guys but I'm ready for RHONJ to be back for some real entertainment 😂.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

I took it as her saying Kam's unwillingness to try it was an insult because chicken feet is customary in China, but I could be wrong because that whole argument was annoying me. Idk about you guys but I'm ready for RHONJ to be back for some real entertainment 😂.

I think there was a grey area as far as Tiffany's argument, Kam's unwillingness to try it should have been enough for Tiffany be over it and move on but she then made it about "hate my chicken feet equals hating my culture"...stupid.

• Love 11

Some cultures eat dogs, possum, you name it. Lots of things that I find revolting. Kam didn’t make a big deal out of it at the dinner, Tiffany did and got defensive about it when Kam brought it up later. Being a host means making people feel, welcome and comfortable, not pressuring them to eat something to prove a point 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 13
(edited)

The dinner Tiff invited the girls to was showing who she was and her culture she said that sitting at the table with the girls when she invited them ... so Kam saying eating chicken feet wasn’t about culture when that was the whole point of what the Dim Sum dinner was about is wrong ..Now should Tiff have forced it on her NO.. if she didn't wanna try it that was fine after the 2nd no .....HOWEVER ...... Kam should have just stopped talking cause she was looking bad with the whole Anglo Saxon lady explaining what is and isn't part of a culture that she has nothing to do with.. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Tiffany is growing on me more and more each episode. It seemed like she was trying to have a good time at the party but drunk Kary took it too far. 

Kam needs to just accept that Tiffany did not have centerpieces. It was at a restaurant and I would not have expected a centerpiece there at the table.

I agree Kary looked great in the photoshoot. I hope to have that body when I'm 50 (too bad I'm 40 and have never looked that good lol!) 

Didn’t she have a lazy Susan?  Can’t have a centerpiece with that. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Jel said:

Agree with the first part, but not the second just because I thought it was pretty good. Kam said why she was upset, Tiffany heard her. Beef squashed in one sitting.

—-

I think the bolded remains to be seen.  Kam doesn’t have the best history of moving on from issues.

I had some fancy ass haggis when I was in Scotland (on my honeymoon, with my ex, who played rugby) that was wrapped in phyllo dough.  It wasn’t bad.  It was fun to tell all these rugby players when we got back that yeah, I had haggis, no biggie. 😉 

Man, I get that Kary wants to have fun but tequila shots - uh oh.  Nope.  As I’ve gotten older I find that tequila hangovers last like 3 days for me.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

I could never be friends with Kary. I feel like she'd expect to be ready to share a bed the first night you meet to get close. She'd want you to pour your heart out to her Bachelor contestant trying to be vulnerable to get a rose style. Then when you'd talk about real hurt and its consequences, she'd be dismissive and say she's had problems and managed to move past them. She'd want you to party when you want to chill. She'd tease and tease even when she knows she's met the tease quota for the day. 

19 hours ago, KLJ said:

Travis is a pig.  That's what I think whenever I seem him.  Stephanie is so sweet and genuine.  It's an odd pairing.

This was a boring episode.  Get over the chicken feet already Kam.

Yes, on a positive note, Kary's body is banging. I'd be thrilled to have that figure now, much less 50. Good for her. 

13 hours ago, AryasMum said:

I’ve always found Travis revolting. Didn’t he make an anal sex comment in front of Steph’s parents?  No man is rich enough to put up with his grossness. 

Yes! I remember that. I would have been mortified. I'm always surprised when folks are so loose with sexual innuendo in front of their parents and in-laws. 

10 hours ago, nexxie said:

Tiffany and Kary are both over-the-top full of themselves. It was mean of Kary to push Tiffany in the pool - though I’m thinking they might deserve each other. Maybe Bravo can send the two of them off somewhere with a case of tequila and a barrel of chicken feet!

Yes, they're both too much. Their personalities being a little similar causes clashing, much like Kary and LeeAnne. 

6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think there was a grey area as far as Tiffany's argument, Kam's unwillingness to try it should have been enough for Tiffany be over it and move on but she then made it about "hate my chicken feet equals hating my culture"...stupid.

I thought Tiffany was trying to guilt trip anyone for daring to not try something. I found it really off-putting. I'm the first to defend other cultures because I know a lot of Americans do have bad attitudes and think our way is the only way, but respect goes both ways. You can't say, well in my culture we eat this, so if you respect me you MUST also. No. Being respectful is not mocking other cultures and knowing much of what we consider normal is the result of social conditioning. I always find it strange that some Americans worship dogs but could not care less about the pain and suffering of other animals. I'd elaborate on that but don't want to get OT. I have friends of all different backgrounds, including Chinese. We're all friends and all have different diets. I'm vegetarian. I have friends who eat like the average American. I have friends who eat things that are more exotic for the average American. No one pushes their ways onto anyone. 

4 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Some cultures eat dogs, possum, you name it. Lots of things that I find revolting. Kam didn’t make a big deal out of it at the dinner, Tiffany did and got defensive about it when Kam brought it up later. Being a host means making people feel, welcome and comfortable, not pressuring them to eat something to prove a point 

Exactly. I know no one would appreciate me forcing my plant-based diet onto them. I feel respected so long as my dietary restrictions are taken into account when I'm at someone's place or we're selecting a restaurant. I don't even push nutritious veggies onto people! lol 

• Love 12

Yeah, you just don't push food on other people unless you want to have someone accidently puking when they realize what they have in their mouth.  When my 2 kids were around 5 and 7 we went to a restaurant in our area that had a big seafood buffet.  My husband started helping my kids put food on their plates and they kept wanting some more of the delicious fried chicken legs so hubby kept getting them some.  After they were full he asked them how the frog legs tasted.  Then he looked at them and went,''Ribbet." The look on both faces as the realization hit of what they'd been scarfing down was hilarious! Eyes bugging out like frogs! But we had a barfing incident in the restroom....  So you never know.  I didn't eat the frogs and I know I couldn't have eaten the chicken feet, either.  I think it's the little bones or something.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I think the bolded remains to be seen.  Kam doesn’t have the best history of moving on from issues.

I had some fancy ass haggis when I was in Scotland (on my honeymoon, with my ex, who played rugby) that was wrapped in phyllo dough.  It wasn’t bad.  It was fun to tell all these rugby players when we got back that yeah, I had haggis, no biggie. 😉 

Man, I get that Kary wants to have fun but tequila shots - uh oh.  Nope.  As I’ve gotten older I find that tequila hangovers last like 3 days for me.

The second after I hit “submit” I knew someone was going to bring up Kam’s reluctance to let things go! 😏 This time feels different though, so I’ll bet you a haggis that it is over.

• LOL 4

Stephanie is a pleaser (as shown in season 4 when she talked about her struggles with Kam)...so I'm thinking that could be why she stays with Travis maybe.

If Tiffany pulled that on me...I'd pull a Meredith Mark's and 'disengage from the conversation '.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 1/20/2021 at 12:54 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Is it just me or does Kam look like she’s slowly morphing into Nicole Kidman 

Hey c’mon now.... not ‘OUR’ Nicole?! 😳 (Aussie here!)

Wash your mouth out!

ps/ I think Kam has more face movement. NO, I did NOT say that!
Actually, Kam has zero face movement and has to create expression via eye rolls 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 1/20/2021 at 2:23 PM, Jel said:

—-

Most of the world can’t stand Vegemite!! 😆 

(you all spread it on too thick! It isn’t jam/jelly!)

On 1/20/2021 at 3:25 PM, princelina said:

So I was on Kam's side about the chicken feet last week, but then she had to turn it into a thing and be "offended" and worry about her "boundaries" blah blah blah 😑. In that voice.  And I'm starting to feel about Fanci like I felt about Giggy 🙄  I was right that Tiffani's closet was more interesting than round 2 of chicken feet.  Furthermore - if that was her father-in-law's house, does that mean that that epitome of class, "Jimmy", was quarantining away inside while that huge white trash party was going on in the backyard?  Not klassy, Kam 😄   But her centerpieces were gorgeous!

ETA:  PS When Kam said "At my party you can put anything you want in your mouth" did anyone else think of the big chocolate dildo?  😄 

I was thinking “you are CHOOSING to be offended” over a trivial matter. Find some real problems.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I agree, but it’s in her culture to be pushy and put on pressure (according to Tiffany’s accounts of her upbringing)... it isn’t seen as a negative but as a positive to persuade/push people into doing certain things (with the understanding it’s for their betterment).

15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The dinner Tiff invited the girls to was showing who she was and her culture she said that sitting at the table with the girls when she invited them ... so Kam saying eating chicken feet wasn’t about culture when that was the whole point of what the Dim Sum dinner was about is wrong ..Now should Tiff have forced it on her NO.. if she didn't wanna try it that was fine after the 2nd no .....HOWEVER ...... Kam should have just stopped talking cause she was looking bad with the whole Anglo Saxon lady explaining what is and isn't part of a culture that she has nothing to do with.. 

👏 agree

• Love 2

An invitation to share one’s culture is just that, an invitation. It’s not an order.

There are evolutionary reasons and advantages to being both an adventurous eater and a picky eater.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I could never be friends with Kary. I feel like she'd expect to be ready to share a bed the first night you meet to get close. She'd want you to pour your heart out to her Bachelor contestant trying to be vulnerable to get a rose style. Then when you'd talk about real hurt and its consequences, she'd be dismissive and say she's had problems and managed to move past them. She'd want you to party when you want to chill. She'd tease and tease even when she knows she's met the tease quota for the day. 

Yes, on a positive note, Kary's body is banging. I'd be thrilled to have that figure now, much less 50. Good for her. 

Yes! I remember that. I would have been mortified. I'm always surprised when folks are so loose with sexual innuendo in front of their parents and in-laws. 

Yes, they're both too much. Their personalities being a little similar causes clashing, much like Kary and LeeAnne. 

I thought Tiffany was trying to guilt trip anyone for daring to not try something. I found it really off-putting. I'm the first to defend other cultures because I know a lot of Americans do have bad attitudes and think our way is the only way, but respect goes both ways. You can't say, well in my culture we eat this, so if you respect me you MUST also. No. Being respectful is not mocking other cultures and knowing much of what we consider normal is the result of social conditioning. I always find it strange that some Americans worship dogs but could not care less about the pain and suffering of other animals. I'd elaborate on that but don't want to get OT. I have friends of all different backgrounds, including Chinese. We're all friends and all have different diets. I'm vegetarian. I have friends who eat like the average American. I have friends who eat things that are more exotic for the average American. No one pushes their ways onto anyone. 

Exactly. I know no one would appreciate me forcing my plant-based diet onto them. I feel respected so long as my dietary restrictions are taken into account when I'm at someone's place or we're selecting a restaurant. I don't even push nutritious veggies onto people! lol 

The loving dogs and ignoring other animals' suffering is a valid point, but I also think that examining the torture and mistreatment of one species can also serve to transfer that kind of thinking to other animals; so I see it as a good, even if an incomplete one.

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Yes there was one, I forgot about that. Even more reason not to have a centerpiece!

Do you really want to live in a world where Kameron would be okay without a centerpiece?! ;)  On any table, in any circumstance? Kam getting upset about or taking people to task for something so trivial and unimportant is a vital part of the HW show watching experience. Us viewers, in our non-ten thousand square foot homes, can quietly judge her while feeling intellectually and morally superior to her for things like that. It's the HW success recipe: Give us something to mock, something silly, something trivial. (Do not give us stuff that causes us to despair for humanity.)  Kam gets it. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Jel said:

An invitation to share one’s culture is just that, an invitation. It’s not an order.

There are evolutionary reasons and advantages to being both an adventurous eater and a picky eater.

And I was 100% on Kams side till she started saying that NO Tiff was wrong chicken feet arnt a part of her culture .... then she lost me .. No Kam you were wrong and were trying to be a bitch about it

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And I was 100% on Kams side till she started saying that NO Tiff was wrong chicken feet arnt a part of her culture .... then she lost me .. No Kam you were wrong and were trying to be a bitch about it

You're American, right?  Would you agree that hot dogs are kind of quintessentially American? (Or hamburgers? Or apple pie? ) Is it accurate to say that eating hot dogs is participating American culture, and a refusal to do so is a refusal to participate in American culture? Personally, I think that's as much of a stretch as saying consuming maple syrup or Nanaimo bars are part of Canadian culture. I mean people consume those things, love them even, no doubt about it, but the culture? Not for me. I know it's common for people to eat chicken feet at dim sum, but is it even customary, or is it more of a "I like this dish, let's get it" kind of thing?

I share your distaste for a person from Culture A telling someone from Culture B what culture is in Culture B. But in this case, I think Kam was reacting to what she felt she was being forced to participate in: a "cultural event" that she didn't perceive as an actual cultural event -- she saw it as having to eat something she really didn't want to eat, and by saying it wasn't Chinese culture to eat chicken feet, she was trying to make clear that it wasn't China, Chinese culture or Chinese people she was objecting to -- but rather just that particular food, that just happens to be commonly eaten in parts of China. China is a huge country, there are many cuisines and differences between regions anyway; I don't think they all feature chicken feet. (And according to Google, many other countries feature chicken feet as part of their cuisine.)  Is eating chicken feet at dim sum really a cultural event? I don't know. 

I have an irreverent sense of humor and so I believed Tiff's explanation that she was kind of kidding around. I think it's quite typical for new HWs to behave a little extra in their first season, and that's what I saw her doing. And it's also pretty typical to see an OG bristle when the newbs do it. (Kam, in this case). Overall though, I though they both handled it pretty well. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Jel said:

You're American, right?  Would you agree that hot dogs are kind of quintessentially American? (Or hamburgers? Or apple pie? ) Is it accurate to say that eating hot dogs is participating American culture, and a refusal to do so is a refusal to participate in American culture? Personally, I think that's as much of a stretch as saying consuming maple syrup or Nanaimo bars are part of Canadian culture. I mean people consume those things, love them even, no doubt about it, but the culture? Not for me. I know it's common for people to eat chicken feet at dim sum, but is it even customary, or is it more of a "I like this dish, let's get it" kind of thing?

I share your distaste for a person from Culture A telling someone from Culture B what culture is in Culture B. But in this case, I think Kam was reacting to what she felt she was being forced to participate in: a "cultural event" that she didn't perceive as an actual cultural event -- she saw it as having to eat something she really didn't want to eat, and by saying it wasn't Chinese culture to eat chicken feet, she was trying to make clear that it wasn't China, Chinese culture or Chinese people she was objecting to -- but rather just that particular food, that just happens to be commonly eaten in parts of China. China is a huge country, there are many cuisines and differences between regions anyway; I don't think they all feature chicken feet. (And according to Google, many other countries feature chicken feet as part of their cuisine.)  Is eating chicken feet at dim sum really a cultural event? I don't know. 

I have an irreverent sense of humor and so I believed Tiff's explanation that she was kind of kidding around. I think it's quite typical for new HWs to behave a little extra in their first season, and that's what I saw her doing. And it's also pretty typical to see an OG bristle when the newbs do it. (Kam, in this case). Overall though, I though they both handled it pretty well. 

All fair points ... 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Stephanie is a pleaser (as shown in season 4 when she talked about her struggles with Kam)...so I'm thinking that could be why she stays with Travis maybe.

I think she likes him - as much as I like her I don't share her enthusiasm for poop humor, etc., but she didn't seem bothered by the butt-sex-at-their-vow-renewal remark.  Also I think he kind of enjoys acting like the neanderthal husband on tv.  I don't mind him because I think they seem happy together.

1 hour ago, Jel said:

This is a good example - and I would answer yes and no - I think a foreigner eating a hot dog is participating in American culture, but refusal to eat one would not be refusing to participate, since there are many things that make up a culture.  If I were to try a chicken foot (which I would not do) I would do it to try a new cultural experience, but I have Chinese friends and have tried other foods that look strange to me, so I'm good.  (When in doubt pretend to be a vegetarian is my motto- I can choke down any old gross vegetable, but not weird animal parts 😄 )  When I was young and traveling in Europe we met a young man in a bar (in Switzerland) who had just returned from spending a month in Colorado in a language immersion program to learn English, so he was eager to talk to us.  He said that he had been taken to a baseball game and "It's just like a big family picnic!" 😄   So I bet he had a hot dog!  

• Love 4

I know Kam made too big a deal out of the chicken feet but I don’t care, she cracks me up. 
I’ve always hoped Travis’s doucheness was for the cameras sake. Not so sure now.
I like Tiffany better than Leeanne, her lifestyle is an upgrade. I don’t miss Leanne or Patchy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I know Kam made too big a deal out of the chicken feet but I don’t care, she cracks me up. 
I’ve always hoped Travis’s doucheness was for the cameras sake. Not so sure now.
I like Tiffany better than Leeanne, her lifestyle is an upgrade. I don’t miss Leanne or Patchy. 

Patchy, lol.  I don't know why they had to add anyone, I could do without Tiffany.  Her voice, ugh.

23 hours ago, Jel said:

Exactly, I hate when someone pushes things at me.  I'm almost 50, I eat what I want.  I have no desire to try chicken feet, gross.  The most adventurous I have tried is escargot and it was swimming in a pound of garlic butter.  

On 1/20/2021 at 8:25 PM, stcroix said:

Yeah, you just don't push food on other people unless you want to have someone accidently puking when they realize what they have in their mouth.  When my 2 kids were around 5 and 7 we went to a restaurant in our area that had a big seafood buffet.  My husband started helping my kids put food on their plates and they kept wanting some more of the delicious fried chicken legs so hubby kept getting them some.  After they were full he asked them how the frog legs tasted.  Then he looked at them and went,''Ribbet." The look on both faces as the realization hit of what they'd been scarfing down was hilarious! Eyes bugging out like frogs! But we had a barfing incident in the restroom....  So you never know.  I didn't eat the frogs and I know I couldn't have eaten the chicken feet, either.  I think it's the little bones or something.

I will barf if you making me eat something I don't want to.  I'm an appearance/texture kind of gal....My mom making me eat quiche with onions and split pea soup as a kid come to mind.  

• Love 5