Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E31: Eviction #12, Head of Household #13

• Start Topic

I know we usually crack on Chenbot's outfits because wardrobe hates her but... what in the fresh hell was Franzel wearing? Jeggings as a romper with a weird bust and arm ruffles

How dare they waste this comp on this useless, boring ass bunch. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Enzo still not making the moves, yo. 

Hmmm. Night moves. Guess Cody wins it. Sigh.

Yo, the other players are doing Enzo's job for him.  Or so he thinks. 😄

Too many commercials! Ick

I didn't really care who left.  I liked the jury segment. 

• Love 2

BB can you have Kaysar pop up in everything?  Like on all other shows too?

”No, I sealed your partner’s fate” is one of the best show moments ever and I don’t see any hamster in any season ever topping it.

Enzo knows we can hear him, right?

OMG you are so right about Nicole’s hellmouth of an outfit.  It didn’t even fit right!  Down ho Barbie, indeed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
35 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I know we usually crack on Chenbot's outfits because wardrobe hates her but... what in the fresh hell was Franzel wearing? Jeggings as a romper with a weird bust and arm ruffles

Funny you should mention Nicole’s outfit - a little while ago in the Feeds thread I’d mentioned how much it reminded me of a Honolulu hooker I saw once working the Japanese tourists.

• LOL 5
50 minutes ago, Nashville said:

but... what in the fresh hell was Franzel wearing?

Looked to me like Nicole was still pissed that Janelle got the comic as the blond bombshell and she was trying to make a statement that SHE was THE blondest bombshell!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, UncleChuck said:

Looked to me like Nicole was still pissed that Janelle got the comic as the blond bombshell and she was trying to make a statement that SHE was THE blondest bombshell!

She's definitely the blondest. I love that they kept showing her winning HoH and spazzing out and smacking her hand. She's not the most nimble person to ever play the game.

I'm glad Christmas survived just because there is a whiff of a chance of something interesting happening before the final vote now.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, mojoween said:

”No, I sealed your partner’s fate” is one of the best show moments ever and I don’t see any hamster in any season ever topping it.

I've watched Big Brother from season 2 but this is the moment that made me a superfan. The younger fans just don't know how good this show was back in the day :(.

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

Didn’t look like the final 4 watched season 6 that was an iconic moment.

I doubt many of these players have any interest in seasons they weren’t in. And an Old <ptooey> School <ptooey> season from the Dark Ages? Surely you jest.

I think Nicole is trying to show us the many sides to her complex personality. Last time, we saw Sweet and Innocent Kitten Girl, tonight she gave us Dukes of Hazzard Daytime Hooker with a Heart of Gold.  If Nicole wants to make some money this Halloween, she should sell tours of her closet. Talk about a house of horrors.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, springbarb said:

I'm surprised how salty the jury members are about Enzo. This showed up a bit last week, too, but I thought he'd be more popular with them than he actually is.

The edit always wants to show him popular.  But he's been playing the same game as someone like JC did, running about giving all the secrets away and making the game boring.  He keeps talking about making a move, but even a vanilla move like making Nicole decide who goes wasn't followed through.

Edited by amazingracefan
  • Love 8

Julie looked nice. 

I enjoyed the jury house segment. People seemed relaxed and Dani was remarkably unbitter. My unpopular opinion is that I'm happy Tyler and Angela love each other so much. Good for them. 

Other than that, for the first time ever, I FF'd through most of the show. I've never been less engaged in the outcome of BB. 

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

I hated it.  I am still not buying what Tyler's selling.   Tyler needs to take acting lessons.  

The jury segments proved exactly why those houseguests are in the jury house.  They weren't at all focused on game play.

The jury segments on this show always feel fake in some way.  Even how they were just standing around and grouped in a particular way at the start looked fake, and then what they say often sounds scripted and awkward.  Obviously the family part wasn't scripted, but it was just a twist the producers put in anyway and they knew what they would get, so it wasn't natural either.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

People seemed relaxed and Dani was remarkably unbitter. 

Remarkably unbitter because all she wants is for Cody to win and be happy :). LOL  I was embarrassed for her as she sat there with a satisfied smile saying about Cody "Wow, he's great, good for him......."

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Other than that, for the first time ever, I FF'd through most of the show. I've never been less engaged in the outcome of BB. 

I was spoiled on who wins HoH by twitter's 'trending' list. I realized I didn't really care. I don't even know if we saw the start of the comp or not on this episode... shows you how close I was watching.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I'm even less engaged.  It's on my DVR, and I might watch it this weekend.  Or not.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, amazingracefan said:

Cody keeps talking about other people being a snake, but they all do various deals for flexibility or fake deals including him.  Cody is with Enzo but he's also with Nicole.  Memphis likely had more ties with him than Christmas.

Yes - he acts like it's perfectly OK to have "final  2 deals"  with a number of people.  SO - anyone he has a deal with is committed to picking him as their final 2, and he expects them to do so.  But if HE gets to choose, he will be breaking a commitment to someone, and doesn't see that as a problem. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Yes - he acts like it's perfectly OK to have "final  2 deals"  with a number of people.  SO - anyone he has a deal with is committed to picking him as their final 2, and he expects them to do so.  But if HE gets to choose, he will be breaking a commitment to someone, and doesn't see that as a problem. 

He may be counting on going to the end with Nicole. In a Cody-Nicole final two, I see Cody getting votes from DaVonne (as she'll still be pissed about Nicole lying to her about David), David (ditto), Enzo (the whole Bro thing), Memphis (ditto), Tyler (who will see Cody as having pulled Nicole to the finish), Dani (who likes Cody), and Christmas (who's never gotten along with Nicole). Nicole peeling off one or two spite votes won't nuke his chances.

• Love 3

Oh yeah, the jury sequences seemed even faker than they have in past seasons.  Tyler really needs to wear his hair in a man bun--I hate man buns, but his is more flattering than his Weird Al Yankovic 'do.

Enzo's foot stalker sure got her money's worth in last night's episode!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Tyler really needs to wear his hair in a man bun--I hate man buns, but his is more flattering than his Weird Al Yankovic 'do.

I just realized that he looked like Weird Al during that jury segment... and I agree not a good look.

• Love 2

Tyler:=Fake Tears with Davonne-Real tears with Angela. (Didn't even realize they  met on BB. Must have been an early boot as I have no memories whatsoever)

Enzo in the voting booth. Ha! When he was going in I was like he had no balls to force a tie. All season long he's been nothing but All Talk-No Action. Why again is he and All Star? Oh, right he answered the phone call from production.

It pains me to say it but Christmas is the only one who is not Cody who has a read on the game. Best case scenario-She wins  HOH. Cody and Enzo on the block, Nicole grows a spine and votes Cody out. Worse case scenario Cody wins HOH this week.

Don't care about love one videos...I knew as soon as it came up Davonne would go into hysterics. Sure enough. Though I did vagually wonder what Dani's husband was thinking filming the vid when he has to know his wife has some manner of attraction to Cody.

The only way this ends with any possible suspense is a Christmas vs Enzo final two but don't count on it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, North of Eden said:

Tyler:=Fake Tears with Davonne-Real tears with Angela. (Didn't even realize they  met on BB. Must have been an early boot as I have no memories whatsoever)

Angela made it to F4 lol.

The only way this ends with any possible suspense is a Christmas vs Enzo final two but don't count on it.

Enzo would win that in a landslide imo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 10/17/2020 at 6:53 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Angela made it to F4 lol.

Yeah but so did the end table in the living room and I think the end table brought more energy than Mother Angela did.

To be fair to Angela, she came alive for one pre-jury week and left a nasty goodbye message to her "best friend in the house" Rachel calling her and her game "irrelevant" (the irony) which gave us the iconic
tumblr_pcvi8bdg5L1s9ni7fo1_500.gifv

but other than that, yeah. Furniture. 

• LOL 5

Well, that was fun. The Jury House segments are so phony. Juror #3: "So who do you not want to walk through the door?" Juror #6: "Well, I hope it's not So-and-So, I would die!" Camera slowly pans and oh look, there's So-and-So walking through the door. Dani couldn't even pretend to look surprised.

On 10/17/2020 at 5:42 AM, North of Eden said:

Tyler:=Fake Tears with Davonne-Real tears with Angela.

Exactly what I was thinking. Night and day(!) between his reactions. Maybe Cody should give him some acting lessons.

Julie looked lovely tonight. I liked Memphis' hair during his interview, I've tried to style mine that way when it gets that length, but it doesn't work. That's all.

• Love 2