Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

On 10/11/2018 at 5:44 PM, Meowwww said:

Of course her sister did videos with her   She has her family brainwashed   

I think from what we’ve seen on MAFS the sister is also bat shit crazy, just in a different way.  Dad also seems not exactly normal either from his over aggressive questioning of Tristan. Maybe the whole family is disfunctional......

• Love 2

I'm going to hate watching Mia/Ameea & Tristan stay together on decision day. We know she filed recently so I can only guess they will put on another unbearable act, giving the damn 'experts' something to clink glasses about, which is pretty sick in their case especially.

Danielle, Bobby, & dog family are a given.

Amber has barely tolerated Unfiltered & been noticeably pissed off multiple times. I think Dave forgoes the extra cash to stay together & dumps her decision day. If not, judging by her attitude, it had to have happened some time before Unfiltered was filmed.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

I'm going to hate watching Mia/Ameea & Tristan stay together on decision day. We know she filed recently so I can only guess they will put on another unbearable act, giving the damn 'experts' something to clink glasses about, which is pretty sick in their case especially.

If that happens, so will I!!  ...But I've read that all MAFS participants are encouraged to wait until after Decision Day airs before actually filing for divorce. (I don't know whether the show only pays for the divorce if they wait, or if that's not the case...) 

I don't think so. But, we'll see.

Amber has barely tolerated Unfiltered & been noticeably pissed off multiple times. I think Dave forgoes the extra cash to stay together & dumps her decision day. If not, judging by her attitude, it had to have happened some time before Unfiltered was filmed.

I agree. Apparently the filming for the follow-up show is a month later this time, not just a week. And, while Dave might "put up with" Amber for an extra week if it meant extra money for him (and extra face-time on TV), a whole month would definitely be stretching Dave's (very limited) patience. 

Besides, that glow from the "sex every night and sometimes in the morning" is probably growing dim.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I’m not going to watch Decision Day until I read what the results are. If Mia and Tristan stay together I will not watch without whiskey 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, scruffy73 said:

I’m not going to watch Decision Day until I read what the results are. If Mia and Tristan stay together I will not watch without whiskey 

I will probably have to DVR; that's way too long a night of this show for me. I'll read comments to find out what happened though.

• Love 2

Dave: Amber, saying that we will stay married made everyone so happy at the taping, I saw Ricky Bobby well up... Let's make the next week until the Reunion Show as stress free as possible.

Amber: Oh, I forgot to tell you...The Reunion Show is in 3 months....I accidentally deleted the email of the shooting schedule...

Dave: When was the email sent?

Amber:  Awhile ago...

Dave: You didn't think that I should have been told that the time period between the Decision Show and Reunion Show was changed from a week to 3 months?

Amber: If you were willing to say yes on Decision Day then you wouldn't care if the Reunion Show was 7 days or 120 days later...

Dave:  Yes, it matters greatly to me.

Amber: So...wine?...

Dave: Yes, please.

Dave: I have a business meeting with your friend Ashley tonight...

Amber: Oh, she didn't mention we would see each other tonight...

Dave: Not you...Ashley and I will be meeting alone.

She has been wanting me to take a hard, probing, thorough examination of her considerable assets...she's needed someone with expertise to massage her bottom line...

Dave: Who are you dialing Amber?

Amber: I am making a hair appointment to dye my hair brown...

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Dave: Amber, saying that we will stay married made everyone so happy at the taping, I saw Ricky Bobby well up... Let's make the next week until the Reunion Show as stress free as possible.

Amber: Oh, I forgot to tell you...The Reunion Show is in 3 months....I accidentally deleted the email of the shooting schedule...

Dave: When was the email sent?

Amber:  Awhile ago...

Dave: You didn't think that I should have been told that the time period between the Decision Show and Reunion Show was changed from a week to 3 months?

Amber: If you were willing to say yes on Decision Day then you wouldn't care if the Reunion Show was 7 days or 120 days later...

Dave:  Yes, it matters greatly to me.

Amber: So...wine?...

Dave: Yes, please.

Dave: I have a business meeting with your friend Ashley tonight...

Amber: Oh, she didn't mention we would see each other tonight...

Dave: Not you...Ashley and I will be meeting alone.

She has been wanting me to take a hard, probing, thorough examination of her considerable assets...she's needed someone with expertise to massage her bottom line...

Dave: Who are you dialing Amber?

Amber: I am making a hair appointment to dye my hair brown...

Lol, you make Dave seem like such a gaslighter.

Amber: "Uhhhh, I don't know Dave, I still feel like you would rather be with a tall brunette."

Dave: "For God's sake Amber, I am sick of all your stupid insecurities. Now, I am going to put up these posters of Jessica Biel and Gal Gadot on our bedroom ceiling...don't read anything into that, please."

• Love 5
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Good season but it seems the majority of the cast members have worn their welcome out....tonight's marathon will test the patience of the tens of those still watching....

Not a huge surprise but it seems like the quality of the cast seems to go down with each season. At this point, only famewhore weirdos are probably signing up though they sort of got lucky with Danielle and Bobby.

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Not a huge surprise but it seems like the quality of the cast seems to go down with each season. At this point, only famewhore weirdos are probably signing up though they sort of got lucky with Danielle and Bobby.

This.  Today everybody wants to be famous in some way, and you can via reality TV or social media; and if you can combine the two, it's gold!  You could be an influcencer.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

This.  Today everybody wants to be famous in some way, and you can via reality TV or social media; and if you can combine the two, it's gold!  You could be an influcencer.

I just know if I was serious about marriage there is no way I would go on this show, even if you paid me all the money in the world (and I could use the money, lol).

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I just know if I was serious about marriage there is no way I would go on this show, even if you paid me all the money in the world (and I could use the money, lol).

But that's the thing, I don't think most of these people who go on the show are serious about marriage, no matter what they say.  It's all about building their brands, becoming influencers, gaining more Instagram/Twitter followers.  Most of these folks are serious about those things, not marriage.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

https://okmagazine.com/videos/married-at-first-sight-bobby-cant-commit-danielle-wont-say-i-love-you-video/

Will Bobby's lovey dovey wear off?

Tricia is a very attractive woman...naturally pretty.

I hate this for them. They have only known each other 2 months. Maybe it takes her longer to develop deep feelings. Jephte was really clear at certain points that he didn’t love Shawniece yet. Even though he came across as an ass at the beginning he was pretty mature in terms of knowing his feelings and trying to be true to them. I don’t think he led Shawniece on and I don’t think danielle is leading Bobby on to believe something is there that is not. I wish there wasn’t so much emphasis put on this.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, scruffy73 said:

I hate this for them. They have only known each other 2 months. Maybe it takes her longer to develop deep feelings. Jephte was really clear at certain points that he didn’t love Shawniece yet. Even though he came across as an ass at the beginning he was pretty mature in terms of knowing his feelings and trying to be true to them. I don’t think he led Shawniece on and I don’t think danielle is leading Bobby on to believe something is there that is not. I wish there wasn’t so much emphasis put on this.

So very well said.  

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

https://www.newsweek.com/what-married-first-sight-couples-are-still-together-tristan-and-mia-try-1173648

As usual Tristan and Mia say blah blah blah....while the other couples squirm in their seats thinking what a load of jack crap....

Typical Tristan.

And of course, Mia hanging her head silently as he totally "gaslights" her and lies about what she said, and denies everything she told the other women.

Oh hell yes, Tristan is a liar too!

Dave, Uber-hypocritcally making negative comments about (as Jamie O observes) 'Bobby pouring his heart out to Danielle, and she doesn't really say anything back'.

Dude, even that is better than your obnoxious, "I don't care!!"

...Followed by Dave telling Jamie O that Amber being more committed than he is, is "such BS".

Sorry, Dave, but you're a flat-out hypocritical liar!!

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
19 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Unfiltered begins (ta, ta, taaam!)

Jamie O, Dave, and Tristan all unanimous in making fun of Bobby for taking Danielle on a "back to nature" fishing trip. Ha, ha, ha, who in their right mind would want to do that?!

I would LOVE  to meet a guy who like to fish and camp. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, qtpye said:

These folks, along with 90 day, reflect the most dysfunctional in our midst.  The more I see of these people, the more I understand how it is they have issues finding a partner in life.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Oh hell yes, Tristan is a liar too!

And he's colorist, don't forget that.

These folks, along with 90 day, reflect the most dysfunctional in our midst.  The more I see of these people, the more I understand how it is they have issues finding a partner in life.

Before someone decides to seek out a partner, they need to honestly look at what they have to bring to the table, both good and bad.   None of these people seem to want to be able to do this honestly.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Neurochick said:

And he's colorist, don't forget that.

Before someone decides to seek out a partner, they need to honestly look at what they have to bring to the table, both good and bad.   None of these people seem to want to be able to do this honestly.

I will never forget that Tristan is a colorist, and not because I’m darker than he and wouldn’t melt his butter. /side eye/ A man that considers someone that looks like his mama unattractive gets no love from me. But that’s just me.

As for your comment about what each brings to the table, what DO these people bring to the table? Of everyone that showed up for this show in DFW THIS is the best they could pick? Mia is a criminal. Tristan’s business is losing money. Amber is desperate. Dave is a dick. Danielle doesn’t emote. Bobby gives wayyyyyyy more than he gets....unless Danielle is throwing that ass in a circle and turning Ricky Bobby’s life inside out. 

• Love 12

This girl has been a monumental PITA from the jump with her constant lies, playing stupid and playing the victim, coupled with being coddled by the clown experts, but one thing, for example, that really pisses me off is that she told everyone with two ears repeatedly that Tristan threw her out.  

All the Tristan haters jumped on that bandwagon with a vengeance, didn't believe his side of it on Unfiltered and we, once again, had to wait until the lying troll finally got around to the real story of what this idiot actually did. Her lies affect people. 

To see her backtracking and carrying on now, claiming the ex- and the police are lying, FBI involved, etc., just adds to the foolishness that is Mia. Would love to know what becomes of this conniving piece of crap in the future. Maybe her ridiculous father will be bringing her chocolate chips in prison one day for moves and lies she can't talk her way out of.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, scruffy73 said:

As for your comment about what each brings to the table, what DO these people bring to the table? Of everyone that showed up for this show in DFW THIS is the best they could pick? Mia is a criminal. Tristan’s business is losing money. Amber is desperate. Dave is a dick. Danielle doesn’t emote. Bobby gives wayyyyyyy more than he gets....unless Danielle is throwing that ass in a circle and turning Ricky Bobby’s life inside out. 

When you think about it, it sounds like a pretty normal cross section to me.  I mean where are all these perfect, normal people we all crow about?  In reality, everybody has something about them, that's not pretty.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

When you think about it, it sounds like a pretty normal cross section to me.  I mean where are all these perfect, normal people we all crow about?  In reality, everybody has something about them, that's not pretty.

I agree. Aside from Mia's charges, the rest of this stuff is pretty basic. Sometimes people do well professionally, sometimes they don't - most people's financial lives have some kind of ebb and flow. What's the saying - most Americans are two paychecks away from disaster?  

Amber is FAR from the only 36-year-old woman who wants marriage and/or kids. Dave is FAR from the only not-always-so-nice guy out there. It could be argued that Bobby being overly giving isn't a flaw. Danielle may just not be emotive on camera, and even if she's like that all the time, that's not that big a deal. 

Really, these are all reasonably attractive college-educated people with good jobs, enough money, and some personality flaws. (Mia is in a different category -it's not just the stalking and lying; her personality seems off overall.)

• Love 8

Granted it isnt about this season but the next one in Philly....but for an FYI

From https://twitter.com/MAFSFan

For anyone wondering... #MarriedAtFirstSight Philadelphia airs in January and weddings occurred around Labor Day...meaning Decision Day likely just happened or is about to.

She is the one who broke the news that according to her sources Danielle is pregnant and they will be on the Happily Ever After show

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I agree. Aside from Mia's charges, the rest of this stuff is pretty basic. Sometimes people do well professionally, sometimes they don't - most people's financial lives have some kind of ebb and flow. What's the saying - most Americans are two paychecks away from disaster?  

Amber is FAR from the only 36-year-old woman who wants marriage and/or kids. Dave is FAR from the only not-always-so-nice guy out there. It could be argued that Bobby being overly giving isn't a flaw. Danielle may just not be emotive on camera, and even if she's like that all the time, that's not that big a deal. 

Really, these are all reasonably attractive college-educated people with good jobs, enough money, and some personality flaws. (Mia is in a different category -it's not just the stalking and lying; her personality seems off overall.)

All true that they are “regular” folks but this is a tv show that is supposed to find “forever marriages”. Tristan potentially being broke might be a dealbreaker in real life. Mia being a stalker, yeah, definitely a deal breaker. The other two couples could probably end up together on their own and not have automatic dealbreakers. Bobby wouldn’t know Danielle’s unwillingness or inability to emote until down the line and maybe she will have “gotten there” emotionally before he is making her coffee and breakfast every morning. And maybe without the “decision Day” paranoia Amber would relax and enjoy Dave....or not. If not she could call him a Dallas Douche and move on. Same for Dave. If he breaks up it won’t be on national TV.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Kareem said:

This girl has been a monumental PITA from the jump with her constant lies, playing stupid and playing the victim, coupled with being coddled by the clown experts, but one thing, for example, that really pisses me off is that she told everyone with two ears repeatedly that Tristan threw her out.  

All the Tristan haters jumped on that bandwagon with a vengeance, didn't believe his side of it on Unfiltered and we, once again, had to wait until the lying troll finally got around to the real story of what this idiot actually did. Her lies affect people. 

To see her backtracking and carrying on now, claiming the ex- and the police are lying, FBI involved, etc., just adds to the foolishness that is Mia. Would love to know what becomes of this conniving piece of crap in the future. Maybe her ridiculous father will be bringing her chocolate chips in prison one day for moves and lies she can't talk her way out of.  

And now she is saying the FBI is involved.  Omg.  Such lies.  

• Love 2

://www.redfin.com/TX/Fort-Worth/6939-Misty-Meadow-Ct-76133/home/31455003

People probably started showing up and taking selfies in their front yard or rang the doorbell..Not the best idea to use Bobby's actual house.

Should have pulled a Kardashian and used a stunt house to portray the Dodds' Ft. Worth home.

The production company paid them 5K/month X 2 months to use their property...Sweet deal for Bobby...they could afford to pay the mortgage and utilities for 2 months plus pay off Danielle's lease with the 10K.

Meanwhile, Danielle may get a shorter commute if they relocate closer to her Dallas office.

Multiple offers...hope they get above asking....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

People probably started showing up and taking selfies in their front yard or rang the doorbell..Not the best idea to use Bobby's actual house.

Should have pulled a Kardashian and used a stunt house to portray the Dodds' Ft. Worth home.

The production company paid them 5K/month X 2 months to use their property...Sweet deal for Bobby...they could afford to pay the mortgage and utilities for 2 months plus pay off Danielle's lease with the 10K.

Meanwhile, Danielle may get a shorter commute if they relocate closer to her Dallas office.

"People" generically, can be *such* jerks!!

32 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

For someone that wanted a family and a stay at home PTA mom, Bobby bought a house in a low rated school district? If they are pregnant maybe they are moving to better schools. 

• Love 1

When 25 year old Bobby bought the house 2 years ago, he was probably just trying to get into the market purchasing his starter house to build equity to then buy the next house when the time came...plus this home was close to his Ft. Worth job, has a nice sized yard for Nelly and located on a desired cul de sac....

• Love 13
6 hours ago, dreamkiller said:

In addition to that, he could have also realized it would be 4-6 years before the child even enters school between conception and kindergarten. 

Actually, (if the parents can afford it) most kids go to pre-school these days. (Otherwise, they end up starting kindergarten a little bit behind their peers.)

I could get onboard for the Happily Ever show watching Bobby and Danielle looking for a new house with a dream yard for Henry and Nelly and future fosters and the other aspects they are willing to share as they begin their marriage.

Don't know if I can take any more of Dave and Amber but if they are the 3rd couple in the Happily Ever Show...

The Happily Show would explore if the additional 3 months has affirmed Dave's worst fears about staying married to Amber and conversely Amber's worst fears about staying with Dave.

Amber needs to listen to her instincts.

She is a smart woman deserving someone who is at a "Bobby " level of excitement about her...as she is.

Dave for a number of reasons hasn't been at a "Bobby" level about any woman...his infatuation or as Tricia says...the "lovey dovey" wore away and he  didn't move to the next level...

Their segments will be as depressing as Tristan's and Mia's this season...zero happy in Happily....

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Actually, (if the parents can afford it) most kids go to pre-school these days. (Otherwise, they end up starting kindergarten a little bit behind their peers.)

Which still makes the low-end of that range at 4 years from conception reasonable and that’s IF one is even in a position to have a child. If they’re single, it could be years before they find a partner and decide to have a child. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT last half...The fishbowl clip is just a Trojan Horse for the big ol' spoiler alert preceding it...

You have been warned and cautioned and arms are being waved frantically so you know to NOT click and NOT watch the link if you do not want to be spoiled....

https://www.ibtimes.com/married-first-sight-happily-ever-after-spinoff-premiere-date-revealed-2715986

Shock, shock, surprise, surprise.....Nothing I didn't expect to hear anyway.

• Love 1