Type keyword(s) to search

Get Organized With The Home Edit - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Expert home organizers Clea and Joanna help celebrities and everyday clients edit, categorize and contain their clutter to create stunning spaces.

I'm 2.5 episodes in and so far the excess these folks have--ESPECIALLY the celebrities--is pretty disgusting, particularly during a pandemic when millions of people are jobless and can't pay their rent or buy food. I'm hate-watching it and need people to co-hate-watch it with me.

It was a mistake for Netflix to drop this right now. I can imagine they thought we need a distraction, but watching two wealthy white women organize Khloe Kardashian's daughter's mini Mercredes ain't it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
On 9/10/2020 at 2:43 PM, bilgistic said:

I'm 2.5 episodes in and so far the excess these folks have--ESPECIALLY the celebrities--is pretty disgusting, particularly during a pandemic when millions of people are jobless and can't pay their rent or buy food. I'm hate-watching it and need people to co-hate-watch it with me.

It was a mistake for Netflix to drop this right now. I can imagine they thought we need a distraction, but watching two wealthy white women organize Khloe Kardashian's daughter's mini Mercredes ain't it.

I didn’t know the show was going to be so celebrity driven. I thought it was a show about the common folk. I really don’t need to see me mega wealthy people organized their mall size store closets. 

• Love 11

I watched it all, mainly streaming in the background. But I didn’t feel like they really offered anything useful other than buy a bunch of shit from the container store and even their “regular” clients had a shit ton of space. I also didn’t particularly like the two women. Overall boring and uninteresting.

• Love 11

I only made it through one episode and the process of organizing the closet with Reese's memorabilia and the process of organizing the doctor's closet was pretty much the same.  I can't imagine watching all 8? 10? episodes of this.

Having everything put away is a nice feeling but it's really not something that floats my boat and the reveals weren't that much of a visual feast.  I know in other home makeover shows, the aesthetics can get repetitive but at least the house layouts tend to be somewhat different.  There's only so much you can do with a storage space.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Having everything put away is a nice feeling but it's really not something that floats my boat

Even as someone who loves it, I found this show lacking. I much preferred Marie Kondo and found her show much more packed with useful information and tips. I didn’t do her entire system but I used some of it to clean out my apartment for the first time in over a decade and have managed to keep it up since. This didn’t have the same sort of feeling for me.

I shouldn’t be too surprised my one area of the house that I can’t really crack is my kitchen and someone recommended their book and it was even less full of substance than this show. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I became really bothered by the blatant use of their "product", which is their line at the store that contains things (keeping you all from getting ads). The cheapest thing in their line is a $6 s-hook. No thank you very much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I watched the first 2 episodes and was not impressed.  I found the 2 principals annoying.  There wasn't much information offered that would help anyone organize their stuff.

But the thing that really pissed me off were the bookshelves in the home or office they showed where the books were arranged by color. WTF???? Books are not colorful props. They are meant to be read. They should be arranged so you can find them - by subject, or author, or Dewey Decimal System if you want to be obsessive. But by color? Just no.

I'm out.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I became really bothered by the blatant use of their "product", which is their line at the store that contains things (keeping you all from getting ads). The cheapest thing in their line is a $6 s-hook. No thank you very much.

And it’s all just stuff that M Design and other brands have been making for years for cheaper.

I could have done a way better job on Reese's closet! Can't believe Rachel Zoe's closet just looked so normal. Thought it would be full of chandeliers and wood. Eva Longoria's son's closet? Meh. I hated the ladies at first but they really did grow on me and I started liking them by the fourth or fifth episode.

Edited by Aim123
Mispelling
On 9/10/2020 at 11:43 AM, bilgistic said:

is pretty disgusting, particularly during a pandemic when millions of people are jobless and can't pay their rent or buy food

The “valet” parking for the multiple insanely expensive toy cars for Khloe Kardashian’s 2 year old was especially egregious.

Also, the fact that they had to come back and redo Zoe’s closet after not that ling because they because they don’t have an actual system seemed like a bad advertisement for them. I am pretty sure she would only need to buy one or two more pairs of shoes or handbags before it was messy again and the “island” they put in there looked crazy cheap and awkward.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
On 9/12/2020 at 11:22 AM, Lady Lucy said:

I watched the first 2 episodes and was not impressed.  I found the 2 principals annoying.

The worst part is the two main women and the three or four women who worked for them all seemed like slightly different looking versions of the same person.  They were approximately the same height.  Their hair styles were similar with some color variations.  

So sure, why not put them all in the same general uniform with a tee shirt  loudly displaying the name of the company because a Netflix series isn't enough advertisement? They're complete non-entities in the end.  Of the 1.5 episodes, I saw at least. 

• Love 5

SO glad I'm not the only one struggling with this show right now. I'm a minimalist in general and Rachel Zoe's closet is giving me hives.

I'm going to finish this second episode because I want to see what they do with the regular person's garage (I mean, at least it's stuff for a family of four) but I doubt I'm going to watch the rest of the series.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Aim123 said:

I could have done a way better job on Reese's closet! Can't believe Rachel Zoe's closet just looked so normal. Thought it would be full of chandeliers and wood. Eva Longoria's son's closet? Meh. I hated the ladies at first but they really did grow on me and I started liking them by the fourth or fifth episode.

I like the organizers okay, and I love organizing shows (I adored Marie Kondo and like Hot Mess House pretty well), but I was excited about this when I heard about it, and then the celebrity aspect was a disappointment.  The first was okay because I do like Reese Witherspoon, even if her portion of the show wasn't what I was watching for (I'm currently "editing" and organizing, and need inspiration), and the system aspect of the closet was okay, but not specifically relevant.  Rachel Zoe bugged me already (pre show), although I get the difficulty parting with things even as one acquires new things, and think it's necessary to have rules in place personally so as not to become disorganized again quickly, and that's up to Rachel.  Haven't see the garage bit yet, but it's only my interest in that that has me watching the Rachel Zoe segment.

• Love 2

Do they really all need to squeal like sorority girls on spring break every time they meet up with new clients?   I think I'm on show #3 and it's annoying.    I like organizing/decluttering videos and articles, so I'll probably keep watching.   The funny thing is that I'm alternating between this and Hannibal every time they start to annoy me. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I watched 2.5 episodes and I don’t feel like I learned anything. Group things? Wow! I never thought of that! Ugh. 

Netflix knows to lead with good first episodes of candid shows, and while Reese is likable that was not enough, it’s telling if that’s the first episode. If that’s the best? The rest were worse. At minimum, I was hoping they would show how to do the scarf roll/donut technique they used with the doctor, but they didn’t. They just talked for 2 minutes about whether to call it a donut or a cinnamon roll. Know what some of that time could have been used for?  A demo! (Though I was able to figure it out.)

And for all the talk about the rainbow, have they even used that? 

One positive. I did like the one women’s response to Reese about her handwriting made into a font, that she said her handwriting is one of her 5 best qualities. That was kind of charming. I appreciate nice handwriting, especially since mine has turned to poop due to computers. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Refresh said:

One positive. I did like the one women’s response to Reese about her handwriting made into a font, that she said her handwriting is one of her 5 best qualities. That was kind of charming. I appreciate nice handwriting, especially since mine has turned to poop due to computers. 

You can buy the labels for the cool price of $6.99 for 36. What a deal.

• LOL 3
22 hours ago, biakbiak said:

The “valet” parking for the multiple insanely expensive toy cars for Khloe Kardashian’s 2 year old was especially egregious.

Also, the fact that they had to come back and redo Zoe’s closet after not that ling because they because they don’t have an actual system seemed like a bad advertisement for them. I am pretty sure she would only need to buy one or two more pairs of shoes or handbags before it was messy again and the “island” they put in there looked crazy cheap and awkward.

I didn’t mind the celebrity excess—I wasn’t surprised, anyway. But what I didn’t like was that the “Editing” step was never broached with celebrities . I wouldn’t think Reese would part with any of her movie memorabilia, but they never asked Zoe “could you see yourself donating any of your 50 black purses or thousand pairs of shoes? Do you still want the bags you haven’t used once in the years since we were last here?” Nope. The excess will simply go to to her house in the Hamptons. This show should be called “Organizing Celebrity Hoarders.”

On 9/12/2020 at 12:22 PM, Lady Lucy said:

I watched the first 2 episodes and was not impressed.  I found the 2 principals annoying.  There wasn't much information offered that would help anyone organize their stuff.

But the thing that really pissed me off were the bookshelves in the home or office they showed where the books were arranged by color. WTF???? Books are not colorful props. They are meant to be read. They should be arranged so you can find them - by subject, or author, or Dewey Decimal System if you want to be obsessive. But by color? Just no.

I'm out.

Organizing books by color is a Thing now. I don’t get it. I don’t think I want to get it, either. To me, the beauty of books comes from the words inside, not the colors on their spines. 

• Love 4

Glad to know I wasn't alone in finding the whole celebrity organizing thing fairly distasteful, especially now. After the Reese museum and fawning over Khloe episodes, I jumped over to NPH (who I actually like), which wasn't so bad. Unfortunately, most of these kids are spoilt rotten with material things. I kind of liked the kitchen redo with the real estate agent, although I'm concerned about her 11 year old daughter and 13 year old son still sharing a room. Kids that age (puberty!) need some privacy! She sells real estate, I'm surprised she hasn't found a better space for the family. I'm done.

ETA: I don't want two women who don't cook at all editing my kitchen wares! Talk about outside your field. Learn what the stuff is before you decide what to do with it. DAMN.

Edited by Ms Lark
Afterthought.
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, topanga said:

I didn’t mind the celebrity excess—I wasn’t surprised, anyway. But what I didn’t like was that the “Editing” step was never broached with celebrities . I wouldn’t think Reese would part with any of her movie memorabilia, but they never asked Zoe “could you see yourself donating any of your 50 black purses or thousand pairs of shoes? Do you still want the bags you haven’t used once in the years since we were last here?” Nope. The excess will simply go to to her house in the Hamptons. This show should be called “Organizing Celebrity Hoarders.”

I can't stand Rachel Zoe. I believe her dead eyes and flat affect show what's in her soul. She had two or three Birkin bags, and I hate that I know this, but they cost over $20K. That's a nice car. That's a salary. That's insane.

The Home Edit women literally say you shouldn't feel bad about owning a lot of stuff, so they definitely appeal to a certain segment of society. I definitely don't belong to their target audience.

I did enjoy watching the family who had their kitchen organized (the dad had lost a lot of weight and needed his own area for supplements) and Retta's segment. The fact that she sells the clothes that she no longer wears and sells them herself was refreshing after the slobberfest over the other celebrities. I certainly don't have a "media room", but hers was serving multiple purposes and wasn't a stadium-seated screening room like some very wealthy actors have.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, topanga said:

Organizing books by color is a Thing now. I don’t get it. I don’t think I want to get it, either. To me, the beauty of books comes from the words inside, not the colors on their spines. 

They tried to broach the editing step with Rachel, and she instantly shut them down. Her bags and shoes are her daughters, apparently.  They managed to get her to rehome (as in put in storage or perhaps some other closet, who knows) some of the stuff she doesn't use and doesn't love.  

The books by color thing is just odd, but I have a crazy number of books and they are the only thing in my house (although I've been working on the rest actively) that are super organized.  I obsessed about how to categorize them and came up with a system that allows me to find books pretty easily. 

• Love 3

Also not a fan of celebrity acquisitiveness. Retta was the only one I’ve really liked so far.

And I loathe the “sort books by color” thing. Everything else they categorize functionally. So wouldn’t you want to be able to find a biography versus science fiction? Argh. It maybe only makes sense for Eva Longoria’s son since he can’t read yet but probably recognizes that he loves, say, the yellow book. 

Overall I’m liking the “regular” people’s makeovers a lot more. I just finished the couple with the home office shed and was thinking they must be so grateful to have that home working space during this pandemic. (Too bad THE gave them “white and blue books” shelves. I bet the couple switched those out for books they really wanted in there tout de suite.)

• Love 3

I like a reality show that can offer tips on how to better organize, and when this show decides to do that I will watch again.  I can't take all the screaming and fawning when they meet the celebrity.  I'm a big reader and borderline book hoarder, I just can't abide a book by color library system.  It's blasphemy.

One more thing, who the fuck hires organizers to organize their pantry?

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

who the fuck hires organizers to organize their pantry?

Edited 36 minutes ago by sugarbaker design

Based on their IG, lots and lots of people. If I found someone who did it well, I would in a heartbeat but these two do not and clearly barely know how to cook.

• Love 1

After, reading everything here I think I might pass on this show. It’s funny how a think becomes a thing. First it was the Kondo thing person & now it’s the Edit people. I saw them on Today and thought if it’s on Netflix it must be something big. Apparently not. Thanks for the heads up guys. Happy Monday y’all. 

• Love 1

One more thing, who the fuck hires organizers to organize their pantry?

Do they arrange the food by color?????

I saw my step-daughter yesterday and she told me I have to watch Home Edit.  It's fabulous!  (I told her I didn't like it. She didn't ask why.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I was interested in this show due to the title Home Edit but in reality they do not edit at all! In some instances like with the garage makeover for the personal trainer they bought more stuff in order to fill the bins and give her rainbow colored workout gear. I find their focus on “product” i.e. their line at Container  Store grating. Just dumping more plastic junk into the world. Plus plastic leaches into food. 
And the thing that made me scream and want to throw things at the screen only became apparent to me during the last episode; which is that they don’t wash the containers before decanting the food into all those plastic containers! Aaagh who knows where those containers have been, how many people have touched them and where they were made. 

Edited by emcsquare
  • Love 4

Okay, unless you're three and can't read, organizing books by color is stupid.  Once I learned to read and got to go to the library, I learned authors I liked and the dewey decimal system for stuff I was interested in so I could find material.    My books at home are/were by author/subject (although now I'm mostly digital due to eye issues). 

And I'm also tired of the "but I don't cook so I don't know what this is" - then htf do you organize a kitchen?   Oh, right, by color. 

It's great for some art supplies and clothing, but stupid for books and stuff like that.  IMO.  

Edited by MrPissyPuppy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 9/15/2020 at 12:46 PM, Lady Lucy said:

Do they arrange the food by color?????

Don't tempt me. 😁 I'm only a moderately organized person but after Kondo-ing my closet, I hung all my clothes by colour and it gives my eyes immense joy. 

But books? I sort my books by author or by subject. Anything else strikes me as the work of an evil person who never reads. 

I'm enjoying all the comments here so much, mainly for the humour. I thought this show looked fun, until about 3 minutes in when I realized it was going to be a giant infomercial for the organizers and the celebrities. 

On 9/13/2020 at 12:15 AM, Refresh said:

At minimum, I was hoping they would show how to do the scarf roll/donut technique they used with the doctor, but they didn’t. They just talked for 2 minutes about whether to call it a donut or a cinnamon roll

This gives me a Romy and Michelle flashback. "Let's fold scarves!" 

• Love 2
On 9/15/2020 at 12:16 PM, emcsquare said:

I was interested in this show due to the title Home Edit but in reality they do not edit at all! In some instances like with the garage makeover for the personal trainer they bought more stuff in order to fill the bins and give her rainbow colored workout gear. I find their focus on “product” i.e. their line at Container  Store grating. Just dumping more plastic junk into the world. Plus plastic leaches into food. 

Totally agree. I’m still watching the show because I like Clea and Joanna’s friendship, and I always like being a voyeur inside other people’s homes. But I hate that they gloss over the importance of editing, especially with celebrity clients. 

For example, I recently finished the Khloé Kardashian episode, and in terms of editing, they only thing they talked about was the mystery green bicycle. First of all, how is there a bicycle in your house, and you have no idea who it belongs to or how it got there? And second, you're okay getting rid of it if you're not sure it's yours? Beyond that, we never heard the conversation about what needed to go or stay. Why were there still 5 baby strollers, for example? Maybe some of them belonged to Khloé’s sisters or her brother, or maybe she has different strollers for different needs. But no one talked about it. Which make me fixate on those damn strollers. Similarly, I have no right to tell anyone how many toys their children should have, but I would’ve loved to hear a throwaway line like “Yes, True does drive all of these cars.”

Compare this to the kitchen episode, where Clea and Joanna talked to the family about getting rid of blenders and appliances that no longer worked or didn't fit their needs. Which is a very important step. But it leaves me with the impression that Clea and Joanna want "regular" people to get rid of excess junk, while celebrities can hold onto as much extra crap as they want because they're rich and have the space for it.

And is The Home Edit office really that stark white? I can't decide if it would be soothing to work there or if I'd feel like a patient in a mental institution. 

• Love 5

I tried to watch this show, but once the three assistants showed up in the first episode and I saw that all of them looked the same - medium length to long hair, side part, beachy waves, all black outfits, young white women - I was immediately turned off. It was like a creepy home organization cult/sorority. After reading the comments, it sounds like I just would have gotten progressively angrier while watching, so I'm glad I didn't watch past the first five minutes. 

• Love 4
On 9/17/2020 at 12:28 AM, MrPissyPuppy said:

Okay, unless you're three and can't read, organizing books by color is stupid.

5 hours ago, MerBearStare said:

It was like a creepy home organization cult/sorority.

It's unbelievable the kind of people who get TV shows these days.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/19/2020 at 5:32 PM, Melina22 said:

Don't tempt me. 😁 I'm only a moderately organized person but after Kondo-ing my closet, I hung all my clothes by colour and it gives my eyes immense joy. 

But books? I sort my books by author or by subject. Anything else strikes me as the work of an evil person who never reads. 

I'm enjoying all the comments here so much, mainly for the humour. I thought this show looked fun, until about 3 minutes in when I realized it was going to be a giant infomercial for the organizers and the celebrities. 

I'm trying to resist, but I sooo want to go onto their website and look at some of their overpriced merch. Especially things like the grey, textured keepsake boxes. Which I know I can get at Target for half the price-- or TJ Maxx/Marshall's for even less than that. 

At the very least, I've gotten ideas on how to better organize my storage spaces and maximize them for function. 

I liked the way the classroom/community center looked at the end, although it was fairly organized to begin with. The HE sisters were able to sell a lot of their merch, and the couple got a colorful classroom with see thru boxes. So, win-win? I hope they at least got a discount for going on TV. They run a non-profit, for goodness sake. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, topanga said:

I liked the way the classroom/community center looked at the end, although it was fairly organized to begin with. The HE sisters were able to sell a lot of their merch, and the couple got a colorful classroom with see thru boxes. So, win-win? I hope they at least got a discount for going on TV. They run a non-profit, for goodness sake. 

Do you think all these people paid for them to come in & organize? I thought that they would get it for free in exchange for being filmed.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, GaT said:

Do you think all these people paid for them to come in & organize? I thought that they would get it for free in exchange for being filmed.

Yeah, I suspect they get a free makeover. It looks like they all submitted “pick me!” videos, which implies it was a prize. Reese Witherspoon’s production company could easily cover it in the cost of the show. And/or The Container Store for all the free advertising. And/or THE themselves, also for the promotional benefit. 

• Love 5

I'm really unorganized so watching this to get some ideas; but alas I'm not a millionaire with a closet as big as a bedroom so I don't have a way to display everything I have ever had. I also find the hosts terribly annoying with the screaming and jumping up and down all the time. Settle down! I only watched two episodes and might try a couple more but would never sort my beloved books by color and don't have shelfs to display my shoes, so nothing for me so far.

• Love 3

I'm through Ep. 5 (Retta & the shed/office).  I'm not crazy about it, not hating it either.  But I'll admit I fast forward through a lot of it, and did myself the favor of totally skipping over the Kardashian segment.  I agree with what others said about the gross over consumption showed in most of the celebrity segments, and the tone deaf aspect of it considering what so many people have gone through this year.  Zoe's closet was ridiculous, and I don't mean that in a nice way.  Retta has been the exception so far.  Loved her kitchen. 

I agree with the Edit and Contain phases.  Labels - yeah, for some things, but they go a bit overboard with the labels.  Color coding.  Ugh.  I get it, it's their "thing", their gimmick.  But it's silly. 

A few things that really bug:

a) Stuff just magically disappears.  Sure, it's really easy to organize a room filled with 15 boxes of crap if you simply take 12 boxes of that crap out and put it somewhere else.  This has happened in a few of the episodes, but was really really really obvious in Ep 5 with the "normal" couple's office shed.  Where did all the non-white or blue books go?  There must have been 3-4 boxes of books.  They said the not immediately important papers were "in storage".  Where???  With Retta's media room, where did all the cardboard shipping boxes go? 

b) The concept of digital storage is being completely ignored.  Retta had dozens of VHS tapes.  Why not send those out to be digitized?  Same with the office shed couple's old papers - bring in a scansnap and scan all that old paperwork.  This would be practical advice for viewers. 

c) Reese's closet - it has a big window with sun streaming in, and they put designer gowns and other memorabilia where it will be damaged/faded by the sun.  Again, a missed opportunity to talk about putting clear film that blocks UV rays on your windows - practical advice for viewers. 

d) The tarantula sized fake eyelashes on the brunette host.  O.M.G.  Who is styling these women? 

I'll stick through the NPH episode, just because it's NPH.  But I wouldn't be sad if this is a one season and done show. 

• Love 6

So many problems with this show:

1.  Does it bother anyone else that they make a big deal to their assistants about working with a celebrity and the assistants never get to meet the person?

2.  They never give helpful tips for  organizing.  With the office, they could have talked about the medical records and what to keep; instead they explained the “touch whatever” term that we all basically understood because it was such an obvious term.  
3.  I hate the forced, pretend drama of our wondering if they will get done in time.  Retta’s was especially over the top, and watching one partner sit and read a book because they measured wrong was infuriating.

4.  They seem to dump a lot on the assistants and leave early for dinner.  Then they show up the next day, always to some surprise that their assistants got stuff done.  Annoying.

Since this show can’t be bothered to give me any tips, I found a website that gave me three challenges to get me jumpstarted.  I will share here:

Day One.  Organize your refrigerator magnets and get old crap off your fridge door.

Day Two.  Purge your unwanted coffee mugs.

Day Three.  Organize Tupperware and match up with the lids.

Much more helpful than this show.

• Love 3
On 2/4/2021 at 12:21 AM, Crs97 said:

So many problems with this show:

1.  Does it bother anyone else that they make a big deal to their assistants about working with a celebrity and the assistants never get to meet the person?

2.  They never give helpful tips for  organizing.  With the office, they could have talked about the medical records and what to keep; instead they explained the “touch whatever” term that we all basically understood because it was such an obvious term.  
3.  I hate the forced, pretend drama of our wondering if they will get done in time.  Retta’s was especially over the top, and watching one partner sit and read a book because they measured wrong was infuriating.

4.  They seem to dump a lot on the assistants and leave early for dinner.  Then they show up the next day, always to some surprise that their assistants got stuff done.  Annoying.

Since this show can’t be bothered to give me any tips, I found a website that gave me three challenges to get me jumpstarted.  I will share here:

Day One.  Organize your refrigerator magnets and get old crap off your fridge door.

Day Two.  Purge your unwanted coffee mugs.

Day Three.  Organize Tupperware and match up with the lids.

Much more helpful than this show.

I love your tips--you're hitting me where I live!

I mostly enjoyed the show because the hosts have an entertaining friendship, and the way they organize makes everything look pretty (but I would never color coordinate my books. Ever. Eww). Their number one tip seems to be "buy lots of product at The Container Store."

But in terms of organization itself, I didn't get much practical help at all. In that way, it seems more like a reality show than a home organization show. The hosts always mention the term "edit," for example, but we rarely see that play out, especially with the celebrity clients. Some scenes could be lost to editing, but I never saw the hosts tell or even imply to the celebrity clients that even though they were rich, that didn't mean they should hold onto every piece of crap they owned and needed to make some tough decisions about what to keep. They did that a little with the normal people. But we didn't see much of it. In the family with the crowded garage, for example, they did mention at the beginning of the segment that the family has a lot of junk. They showed a little about making piles and donating, but then we cut to the end, and about 90% of the stuff in the garage was gone. Where did it go? 

I enjoyed Marie Kondo's show more for practical tips (and her book, which was even more helpful). But I still like the Home Edit's After displays. 

• Love 2

This dumb show is back for a second season and my dumb self started watching it. I watched half of the first episode and there was just so much screeching. The pantry looked amazing and I want it (I'd like a pantry, period), but the organizers are A LOT. I'm exhausted watching/listening to them.

• Love 2
(edited)

I prefer this season over the last. They still screech and what they’re doing is still predominantly merchandising (not necessarily organizing) which is a job that’s not unique to them and actually aligns with the fact that they rarely “edit” because in those jobs you need to show off all the “product” you’re provided with.

The staff felt a bit less like nameless worker bees who leave when the client arrives especially the redhead Sumner who clearly enjoys her second in command role and was much more vocal

Edited by Barlowe

One thing I don’t like this season is that each episode is one and a half stories, instead of two full stories. Do they really think they need to have a cliffhanger to keep people watching? The faux drama of “I don’t know how we’re going to finish this job in time” every. Single. Time. is not the stakes they think it is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1