Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

57 minutes ago, meg.r said:

I noticed something strange with the Game Day Instastories. 

My sister looked earlier and saw that the Takeover had already started. She told me that the first story was Tess in front of the camera talking and the second said pregame rehearsal showing Tess and a couple of her fellow deckmates practicing with Kelly watching from the stadium steps. Because the game was about to start, I looked on my own and noticed it went straight from the first story (Tess alone) to her practicing the touchdown cheer. I showed my sister and she didn't know why they would take it down since the only thing slightly off is that Kelly's mask was below her nose as she was talking (which is completely reasonable). With knowing Kelly was out last game due to contact tracing, the only reason I can see taking down the video is that Kelly hasn't finished her quarantine period. 

Just a theory seeing as I have no idea when the person she was near tested positive. 

It’s already all over the Facebook pages too the screen shots of that story, didn’t realise they’d deleted it. 

although they also posted a picture of VK wearing her my cause my boots at the sidelines and she is also supposed to be quarantining...on the Facebook page there was a comment asking if VK had finished her quarantine 🤣

3E2BC058-D44A-42EF-9220-E3563C0D34F3.jpeg

• Useful 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

UPDATE to original post. 

It seems that although appearing in the instagram post from earlier today Victoria is not in her place within the formation during the takeover after halftime (her part of the deck was not shown beforehand). 

• Useful 1
11 minutes ago, meg.r said:

UPDATE to original post. 

It seems that although appearing in the instagram post from earlier today Victoria is not in her place within the formation during the takeover after halftime (her part of the deck was not shown beforehand). 

She’s on the other deck I’m assuming someone on that deck is probably out 

1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

It’s already all over the Facebook pages too the screen shots of that story, didn’t realise they’d deleted it. 

although they also posted a picture of VK wearing her my cause my boots at the sidelines and she is also supposed to be quarantining...on the Facebook page there was a comment asking if VK had finished her quarantine 🤣

3E2BC058-D44A-42EF-9220-E3563C0D34F3.jpeg

I hope they did there full quarantine because K had her mask down. 

50189A58-D327-4C4C-A065-CDAD2C10BDAF.jpeg

1 minute ago, BABA4 said:

If getting the DCC’s to listen to her was a reason for putting down her mask down then why doesn’t she have like a mega phone? You don’t have to put down your mask and everyone will hear you 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just a thought.

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

If getting the DCC’s to listen to her was a reason for putting down her mask down then why doesn’t she have like a mega phone? You don’t have to put down your mask and everyone will hear you 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just a thought.

watching it made it look like her mask was sliding as she talked, not that it happened on purpose

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, meg.r said:

watching it made it look like her mask was sliding as she talked, not that it happened on purpose

Sorry should have worded it wrong. I just meant it would be better for her voice to have a megaphone or a mic like they do during training camp. 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

When I take my grandkids out and have to yell, I still keep my mask on. She thought no one could see her and she got snagged. It’s not hard to just wear the darn mask 

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, Holly85 said:
29 minutes ago, meg.r said:

I don’t believe that for a minute. She pulled it down as she looked like she was daydreaming. 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, BABA4 said:

I could see Kelli ignoring the last day (or last few days) of her quarantine because she doesn't think the rules apply to her (or Victoria), but then again, she may have already completed the entire 14-day quarantine already.  Does anyone know when they started in quarantine?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

She is not near anyone. I am sure she pulled her mask down to speak. She is still in compliance w order. Quarentine is not 14 days. It is like 8 or 9. Or something like that. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Lcc said:

She is not near anyone. I am sure she pulled her mask down to speak. She is still in compliance w order. Quarentine is not 14 days. It is like 8 or 9. Or something like that. 

It’s 10 without symptoms 14 with symptoms 

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, sATL said:

Okay.. LOL.. looks like I picked a bad example of how football players sometimes find their spouse at the college. Here's another - same first name - met at LSU. On the pre-game show, the host was going on-and-on about  Patrick Peterson, CB/AZ skills, awards, etc.  In response, Patrick paused and said, " the real hero is my wife - a COVID first responder".  Here is the article  (  source ).

Side-note: 🙏 to all of our first responders,-  especially parents of small little babies, who had to make decisions how to keep their family at home safe.

Back to the dancers attempts in finding hubbies on the pro field - another reason for trying accomplish that task in college is they will have longer to look, select and major in MRS-NFL degree.. Every 4-5 years, if not sooner, a new crop of NFL potentials come in. Many players do come to the big universities from the JR college circuit, so that is fresh bait to chase after. I don't know how long one can be on the dance team in college, but one surely can stay in college longer hoping to get "a ring on it" before moving on the professional dance teams.

Actually - I would be a little scared to get too attached to a Dallas player. A few bad Sundays, and/or get on Jerry's bad side, and one could be traded off to another team - for better or worse.

Speaking of LSU/Denise : (1) yes Joe Burrow has a girlfriend - met in HS ( link ) and 2: did any of this year's TCC candidates go there ?

When Lacey Michew (former LSU Golden Girl) tried out, her boyfriend, former LSU QB had just been drafted by Green Bay.  I always thought that had some to do with Kelli not liking her.  I think she tried out for the show & her sister probably really wanted to be a DCC.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Also, at the end of her game day takeover, Tess said she’s signing off for the last time. Could she be retiring? 🤔

She looked and sounded like she didn’t want to be there. 

• Love 2
On 12/23/2020 at 6:56 PM, onthebubble said:

Ok so I copied and rotated the image. The things I can make out (and assuming that the three judges in this scenario are MRS, K & J.

Madeline, Victoria, Tess and Kelcey - have a yes from all 3

Hannah - has maybes from all three

Alora-Rose - No from MRS,  yes from Kelli, maybe from Judy. It also says 'V Clap' on the bottom left of her picture. 

Jada - yes from all three

Whoever is next to Jada has a maybe from all three but Kellis hand is covering the name and I dont know the TCC well enough to determine who it is

Kat - yes from all three

I have bad eyesight but also:

* It looks like it says 'November bridge' above Madeline

* 'Work line Out' is written above Kelcey - 

Neither of these make sense to me though  😅 And that's all I can work out! 

image.png

Tried to sharpen/adjust contrast to better read the ink lol. Above Kelcey and the page title it looks like "Alora" is written a few times. Also above Kelce looks like "being together" ??? Next to Kat looks like "dancing strong". Next to Alora-Rose looks like "v close". I agree with "Bridge" above Madeline but looks like "Monarch" above that, which makes zero sense. Can't for the life of me make out what's above Tess... other than *maybe* "frontline", but doesn't quite fit the strokes or make sense. 

4D401779-110E-4316-8FEB-03056385E5BA.jpg

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Cure4Anxiety said:

Tried to sharpen/adjust contrast to better read the ink lol. Above Kelcey and the page title it looks like "Alora" is written a few times. Also above Kelce looks like "being together" ??? Next to Kat looks like "dancing strong". Next to Alora-Rose looks like "v close". I agree with "Bridge" above Madeline but looks like "Monarch" above that, which makes zero sense. Can't for the life of me make out what's above Tess... other than *maybe* "frontline", but doesn't quite fit the strokes or make sense. 

4D401779-110E-4316-8FEB-03056385E5BA.jpg

I think it says V Clap above Alora Rose, which would make sense in cheer/dance terms.

Genuinely wondering why in training camp we see Kelli make the girls stand 6 feet apart and wear masks (unless performing). But in the show group preview, they are all huddled together (cheering each other on) and maskless. Just seems like a lack of continuity and I am trying really hard to figure out the rationale for one rule vs another? Any ideas? Not a gotcha post - just really trying to figure it out.

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 5.31.08 PM.png

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Genuinely wondering why in training camp we see Kelli make the girls stand 6 feet apart and wear masks (unless performing). But in the show group preview, they are all huddled together (cheering each other on) and maskless. Just seems like a lack of continuity and I am trying really hard to figure out the rationale for one rule vs another? Any ideas? Not a gotcha post - just really trying to figure it out.

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 5.31.08 PM.png

As has been said many times before, it is all for show -- they are paying lip service to the Covid 19 protocols. If it had been a true bubble, they wouldn't have needed masks at all (once they were all properly in the bubble & it was secure).

The bubble was either secure and no masks were needed or it wasn't (my vote) and masks should have been worn anytime they were with others/in communal areas. Wearing them part-time is useless.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 20
33 minutes ago, Pies said:

If you watch the preview, Kat does great in her solo, was probably the best.

She definitely improved from her solo the year before and I liked the beginning but the rest of the clips of the choreography  they chose made it look cheesy towards the end. I wish they would show full clips of the solos online. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

She definitely improved from her solo the year before and I liked the beginning but the rest of the clips of the choreography  they chose made it look cheesy towards the end. I wish they would show full clips of the solos online. 

I really don't get all the comments on Facebook that are saying things like Kat's solo was the best. How in the world can they say that based on such short edited clips? Those comments make no sense to me.

1 hour ago, hannahbanana said:

As has been said many times before, it is all for show -- they are paying lip service to the Covid 19 protocols. If it had been a true bubble, they wouldn't have needed masks at all (once they were all properly in the bubble & it was secure).

The bubble was either secure and no masks were needed or it wasn't (my vote) and masks should have been worn anytime they were with others/in communal areas. Wearing them part-time is useless.

Agree, but if done as lip service for the show, why wouldn't they do the masks at the show group auditions part too? 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Cure4Anxiety said:

Amazing! So much better than what I can make out!! 👏

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Pies said:

If you watch the preview, Kat does great in her solo, was probably the best.

I mean almost anything would be better than her solo from last year. Kat looked beautiful in that preview. But Kat always looks beautiful. Thats not her problem and why opinions about her keep shifting.  Also, I'd argue that out of the 3 dances that were shown in that clip, Meredith was killing it way more than Kat. Meredith, Lily, Brennan, Hannah..and this rumored making Brianna dance for her life to stay on the team..the next few episodes are going to be rough.  

Edited by MeeMee2
  • Love 22
31 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

It didn't even look like it would be better with the proper music 😞  Sad because I absolutely love her.

Y’all know I’m Team Kristen, but Man...

Charlotte was even annoyed...anyone remember Ann Lux?

☹️😔😩

• Love 11
2 hours ago, MeeMee2 said:

Kat looked beautiful in that preview. But Kat always looks beautiful. Thats not her problem and why options about her keep shifting.

I think the most useful thing I've learned over my first few years (2017-onward) in the DCC fandom is that beauty really isn't everything. As I guy I remember starting out and being floored by how beautiful everyone was, but quickly realized how outward beauty can't, and shouldn't be, the ONLY metric by which I judge a DCC. In fact, I guess the show itself definitely helped me focus on dancing (of course), personality and ambassador qualities. And of course, I also credit this forum with helping me see past the "superficial." ( 🙂 )

• Love 22
On 12/27/2020 at 2:04 PM, dbell1 said:

Is today the last home game? Feel bad for the rookie cheerleaders who never got the reveal, the family night, the season of being able to post, all for a reality show that won’t name them until after their first season is over DESPITE being in a uniform for 8 games.

Yes, last home game of regular season. They still have a mathematical chance of making the playoffs, but doubtful if they have home field advantage, as it looks like they will be the lowest seed in the bracket.

image.png.18881bdd3afeb3b4e98f5502298a4b3a.png

Edited by sATL
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

Never have known two women as mean as Kelli and Charlotte.  It is one thing to talk with yourselves about Kristin but to air the mean comments on national TV makes them look like the most unsupportive women ever.  That has to be very hurtful.  They could say that to her in private if they felt the need.  No wonder so many girls have mental and emotional problems, people like Kelli are part of the reason.  Kitty looked like she didn't like Kristin either but I don't think she liked her the first year she auditioned either.  

• Love 13
6 hours ago, sATL said:

Yes, last home game of regular season. They still have a mathematical chance of making the playoffs, but doubtful if they have home field advantage, as it looks like they will be the lowest seed in the bracket.

image.png.18881bdd3afeb3b4e98f5502298a4b3a.png

So, the division winners actually automatically get the top four seeds in their conference (even if there is a wildcard team with a better record). So, as NFC East champs, if they make the playoffs, the Cowboys would actually have a home game in the first round of the playoffs.

But even if they make the playoffs, this year's rookies still wouldn't be able to post about making the team because the MTT finale isn't until after the first round 🤯

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I really like her and think she is gorgeous. She missed the mark with that solo.  

Maybe it was the music edit that made Kristins solo seem off.  She had some really pretty moments....and we all know how CMT loves to edit for drama.

So happy for Kat.  She's not a technical dancer (neither was Nicole H or Ashlee), but she's got the "it factor" and "pop" that makes you want to watch her.  And no,  I'm not saying she's on Nicole H's level.... no one can touch her.

Meredith is a really amazing dancer....I didn't realize how great she is until I saw her solo.  The problem is she doesn't shine at DCC-style.  It's not a match for her.   I hope she tries out for the Rockettes because I think she'd be fantastic in that style. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I feel like The Greatness of Kat is shoved down our throats almost as much as The Immaculate Perfection Extraordinaire of The Vickster

oh absolutely

her solo in that clip was a step up from last year but that's not saying much. it still was a whole lot of nothing compared to what everyone else brings

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

so confused about kristin's solo lmao

ugh i think she is so gorgeous and i love her body. it's weird because she's also thicker than their usual standards but gets a pass? not that i'm complaining. just odd since kelli reiterates she barely made the team and doesn't seem to like her that much 

• Love 4