Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

The 10 AM - 10 PM rule kinda went out the window after the first week or so. Production probably couldn't take Memphis yelling at them to turn off the fucking lights already anymore. 

Why did you have to quote me before this dumb ass realized that I wrote there instead of their?☹️

• LOL 8
27 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Why did you have to quote me before this dumb ass realized that I wrote there instead of their?☹️

I fixed it for you. No one will know!

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Not so fast... I took a screen capture and right now I'm on the phone with The Enquirer shopping the pic around town...  😉

With the amount of spelling errors and typos I make or a regular basis.  You sadly would not make much money off it.😄

• LOL 4

Feeds came back, but Cody’s the only one awake. He’s talking to the camera. He says he’s been doing a lot of thinking, running through all the scenarios. He never did that before. He thanks Derrick— for doing the thinking for him, I presume. 

He needs some luck in the next HoH because he can’t compete. In regards to Enzo, he says who knows. Enzo’s hard to get a read on. He’s sneaky. Christmas, on the other hand, is straightforward. If she wins, he’s going on the block. He wants Enzo or Nicole to win it. He says Nicole is due. Mark his words, she will win HoH. 

And that’s it. Lights out for Cody.

• LOL 3

But wait! Gramps is still up! Brushing his teeth. What kind of backwards world is this, where he’s the last one awake? Up is down! Cats and dogs are living together!

But he’s not the only one awake. Christmas is lying in bed, whispering names while counting on her fingers. “Kaysar, Christmas, Tyler, Memphis... Kaysar, Christmas, Tyler, Nicole, Kevin....” I have no idea what this means. I would think potential jury votes, if not for the inclusion of Kaysar. Maybe she’s creating a new hit list?

• LOL 5
21 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

But wait! Gramps is still up! Brushing his teeth. What kind of backwards world is this, where he’s the last one awake? Up is down! Cats and dogs are living together!

But he’s not the only one awake. Christmas is lying in bed, whispering names while counting on her fingers. “Kaysar, Christmas, Tyler, Memphis... Kaysar, Christmas, Tyler, Nicole, Kevin....” I have no idea what this means. I would think potential jury votes, if not for the inclusion of Kaysar. Maybe she’s creating a new hit list?

Could she be going over the hoh's, vetos, have nots etc. for the comp where you have to know what order people won or whatever?

• Useful 2

Christmas tells Memphis he has flat feet. Flintstones feet. She says she should be Pebbles. He has an ice pack under his foot. I don’t know why. 

She can’t wait to get out of there and have a cocktail. She thinks ratings must be off the charts. Memphis laughs, but she’s serious: There’s nothing else on, it’s All Stars, there’s lots of drama— not personal drama, but game drama. 

She asks about his tattoos. Christian fish on his leg, that’s all he’s got. No hidden ones. 

Long awkward silence, then they decide to ask for lights out. Memphis looks at the camera. “Get a life!” He barks. “Jesus”, he mutters, shaking his head. You can leave any time you like, Grandpa, and people will happily forget about you.

So, 11:30 BB time, and everyone is asleep. Another in a string of super dull late nights. Who would have thought that when Kevin, Dani and David left, all the life would go out of the house? 

4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Could she be going over the hoh's, vetos, have nots etc. for the comp where you have to know what order people won or whatever?

Probably. But.... nah. It’s Christmas. Definitely a hit list. She’s just including her own name to throw us off. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Memphis looks at the camera. “Get a life!” He barks. “Jesus”, he mutters, shaking his head.

Shove it, Dad; you knew up front what you were signing up for, and they’re paying you 5 or 6 figures to do it - so cut the “what an unbearable imposition on me” crap and get on with doing something interesting, for for fuck’s sake.  There’s a reason they call it bitching, yaknow.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

So not everyone was asleep, after all. I guess feeds manager thought extended footage of Gramps, Xmas and Nicole sleeping was more interesting than Tyler and Enzo talking. I don’t know how long it’s been going on, but...

They agree that if Cody gets to the end, he’ll win. They say Cody and Memphis are playing the same game, but Cody is doing it in a way that makes people like him, whereas Memphis is rubbing people the wrong way. Enzo just wants to win some vetos and get to F4, and then we’ll see. Hopefully he’ll win some more. Sounds like he doesn’t have of a plan. (So what’s new, right?) Tyler doesn’t think he’s lasting beyond this week. He says Cody is telling him he’s safe, but Enzo says Cody is saying he’s undecided, so Tyler takes that as a no. He knows Nicole will vote however Cody tells her. Enzo says you have to talk to Nicole.

Tyler coaches Enzo on how to get followers and make money off of Instagram stories and YouTube. Enzo sounds dazzled, and I’m a little disappointed because Enzo used to be the last one who didn’t care about that shit. He says he’ll do anything on YouTube. He’ll show his kids, he’ll play videos, whatever people want to see, he’ll do it, yo. He’s pumped up and looking forward to all the followers he’s gonna get. 

He tells Tyler he has a foot stalker. He says she keeps asking -STARS- “You know she’s gonna PM me on Twitter: ‘Your feet! I seen your feet, but pleeease! I want more!’ “ -STARS- Now they’re talking about how to monetize this. He can set up a subscription service, 20 bucks for pictures of his feet. He’ll even decorate them for Christmas. (The holiday, not the HG. I think.) Now he’s making an offer to the stalker. $500 for closeups of every toe, every toenail. He sounds fake hurt when he mentions that she never wants pictures of his face, just his feet. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Memphis looks at the camera. “Get a life!” He barks. “Jesus”, he mutters, shaking his head. You can leave any time you like, Grandpa, and people will happily forget about you.

If Memphis is worried about the burden of being America's Favorite Player, he can probably relax...  And he can probably also piss off.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

He tells Tyler he has a foot stalker. He says she keeps asking -STARS- “You know she’s gonna PM me on Twitter: ‘Your feet! I seen your feet, but pleeease! I want more!’ “ -STARS- Now they’re talking about how to monetize this. He can set up a subscription service, 20 bucks for pictures of his feet. He’ll even decorate them for Christmas. (The holiday, not the HG. I think.) Now he’s making an offer to the stalker. $500 for closeups of every toe, every toenail. He sounds fake hurt when he mentions that she never wants pictures of his face, just his feet. 

I'm generally a non judgemental person; whatever makes you go from six to midnight, knock yourself out. But I have no words for a foot fetish, and one that's specific to d-list reality stars no less. Wow. 

• LOL 11

Heads up - Big Brother is on after the Kansas City vs. New England football game tonight. NFL Game Pass says the game starts at 7:00 eastern, while the CBS schedule shows 8:00 eastern. Big Brother is scheduled for 10:00 pm eastern but who knows when it will actually start.

This was originally a Sunday game but was rescheduled because one person on each team tested positive for Covid 19.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Good morning! Here comes Lovelady, TN (Memphis) straggling into the kitchen all bleary-eyed, donning the purple hoodie with the hood up. Where did he go? He disappeared while I was typing.  Probably on a quest to the bathroom.

In the meantime, National Something Day is here in the kitchen, starting the coffee, wearing a brightly tie-dyed shirt, giving Nicole the stink eye as she walks by.

(Just realized some sound would help.)

Lovelady was in the bathroom but when National Something Day walks in he vanishes again! Her tatoos clash with her brightly tie-dyed shirt. Watching Enzo sleep is more interesting than watching NSD rub her eyes in the bathroom mirror.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 1

Lovelady gingerly lowers himself onto the sofa outside - his arthritic hips must be acting up. I wonder if he misses his morning companion David. (Probably not) Nicole joins him.

4 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Does anyone else really want to see Enzo's feet now so we can judge for ourselves if his foot stalker has a point, or is just weird?

Not really, but his feet trumps watching National Something Day rub her eyes in the bathroom mirror.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 6
16 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Lovelady gingerly lowers himself onto the sofa outside - his arthritic hips must be acting up. I wonder if he misses his morning companion David. (Probably not) Nicole joins him.

Not really, but his feet trumps watching National Something Day rub her eyes in the bathroom mirror.

He was in a lot of pain last night. His leg or foot or something. 

Taran says that if Christmas stays things might go downhill for Cody because both Memphis and Enzo kinda prefer that Nicole leaves rather than Christmas next week. He talked about the possibility Memphis wins HoH, he puts up Nicole and Christmas, Christmas wins veto so he has to put up Cody and Cody gets evicted or he loses Nicole. Memphis has implied also that he may throw the HoH to Christmas so she does the dirty work for him. Here I am hoping that there is a chance Cody doesn't win this game after all. I wish he doesn't. I mean, I would even prefer Christmas or Nicole win but not Cody at the moment.

• Love 9

Nicole are admiring the veins in Enzo's arms. Nicole says it would be easy to take blood from him. Cody is getting a little huffy about Nicole admiring someone else. Enzo looks at his arms and says he has varicose veins in his arms.

• LOL 3

Tyler's with them outside, where did he come from? Lovelady just joined them with his lunch of peppers and mushrooms. He might have made himself a bowl. Cody endears himself to Lovelady when he says he loves red peppers in those vegetable trays with the ranch dip.

The voice announces "You are not allowed to talk about production." Then Corey says, "That was me." The voice repeats itself and Corey repeats himself. Then they talk about wake up this morning when the voice said, after saying "Wakey wakey!" a few times, "This is why we are not allowed to have good things." Then the voice says, "Please remember to enjoy yourself, house guests."

From the pleasant conversation outside all four cameras bring us to National Something Day in the bathroom and the sound of a flushing toilet.

• LOL 1

ALERT:  Enzo is talking about the girl on Instagram who stalks him about his feet. He has a blog Instagram about the foot stalker. He posts on Instagram a picture of his foot in a sock and there's a hole in the sock. He says he gets stupid on his Instagram.

The announcer guy calls some of them inside to do something. They might be doing loved one talks, they were talking about this earlier.

• LOL 1
On 10/4/2020 at 2:18 AM, Joan of Argh said:

The thing about franzel that puzzles me is she seemed like such a nice person during her first season.... I couldn't believe what a bitch she was when she came back to play... It was like night and day.

I just finished re-watching her first season and thought to myself "where did this nicole go!?!?!" 

Granted I think she didn't have much self confidence going into BB her first season and a little bit of 'fame' will do that to someone. 

• Love 4

Pretty sure we'd know if Tyler had a power so I'm assuming that if that actually did happen (I haven't seen it anywhere else but I haven't really been paying attention so) then he was just messing with her.

ETA: Yep, he was just joking. Lame lol.

They are speculating about what kind of twists America could be voting on, especially Cody. He was asking who the others thought America's player would be. (Correct answer: America didn't vote on anything.)

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

They are speculating about what kind of twists America could be voting on, especially Cody. He was asking who the others thought America's player would be. (Correct answer: America didn't vote on anything.)

Yeah, an America’s Player would be a little late for the Final 6. It would scream AG trying to save Tyler. I’m guessing she’d like Tyler to stay because he’s a guy and was is/well liked. She’d also like Christmas to stay to bring the crazy. I’m pretty Cody will win the whole thing just due to such a large alliance from the beginning and how many HOH & Veto’s he has won and continues to be winning. For some, reason I don’t want him to win the $500,000. I would prefer Enzo just because he’s older and probably could use the money. If Cody wins he’ll just be living on that money & Instagram his whole life. LOL!!!!

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Pretty sure we'd know if Tyler had a power so I'm assuming that if that actually did happen (I haven't seen it anywhere else but I haven't really been paying attention so) then he was just messing with her.

ETA: Yep, he was just joking. Lame lol.

Lol yes it is lame but can’t you hear Nicole’s whining about it. It’d go in one ear and out the other for Enzo.  Xmas would flip out in the DR.  Memphis would shrug his shoulders and Cody would ... I don’t know. What would Cody do?

Just tuned in to the feeds, and just like last night, all cameras are on Nicole in bed. This time, she’s not asleep, but staring at the ceiling. So for those of you without feeds access, good news— at this point, you’re not missing a damn thing.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Just tuned in to the feeds, and just like last night, all cameras are on Nicole in bed. This time, she’s not asleep, but staring at the ceiling. So for those of you without feeds access, good news— at this point, you’re not missing a damn thing.

From Jokers:

9:32 PM PTNicF is resting in the Have-Not room. It sounds like there is a running furnace nearby. She put her hand on her forhead, closed her eyes, then opened her eyes again. She sighed. Closed her eyes, and opened them again. (ALL FOUR CAMS)

9:35 PM PTNicF is apparently praying. She performed the "Sign of the Cross" gesture, sighed, pulled the blanket over her chest. Now she's feeling her sweater that is hanging on a pipe near the bed. She scratched the bridge of her nose. (ALL FOUR CAMS) -thundercat

9:42 PM PTNicF has opened and closed her eyes nearly two dozen times since last update. The longest she has kept them closed is 30 seconds. Her eyes are open again and she flashed the number three as if she is counting in her head. She is now talking to herself.  -thundercat

• LOL 2

Checked back in, and 2 cameras are still on Nicole, in case people can’t get enough of her breathing.

But the other cams are on Cody and Memphis. They are talking about Xmas and the threat she presents. Cody says he thinks Xmas may have had a thing with Nicole since the beginning. They are certain that Xmas will put both of them on the block if she wins HoH. In that case, they have to make sure Nicole doesn’t win veto. Now, I know most of what they are saying to each other is probably bullshit. But I keep hearing Cody talk about what a threat Xmas is. If that’s the case, why isn’t he pushing to get her out Thursday?

Edited by 30 Helens
Sleepy brains ask the wrong questions.

Cody is watching the ants crawl all over the kitchen counter. Guess they’ve been having a party since David left. Now he’s making ice cubes. And getting a snack. And this is so boring I’m halfway wishing Enzo would show up and start talking about his feet.

Time to find something else to watch. I’ll check back later and post if anything interesting happens.m

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

I keep hearing Cody talk about what a threat Xmas is. If that’s the case, why isn’t he pushing to get her out Thursday?

I think he's already moved on past Tyler being in the game, since he thinks he's certain to be gone. So he is thinking only about the people left AFTER Tyler leaves, so she's the biggest threat not counting Tyler.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think he's already moved on past Tyler being in the game, since he thinks he's certain to be gone. So he is thinking only about the people left AFTER Tyler leaves, so she's the biggest threat not counting Tyler.

ITA; at present it appears Tyler’s already smoked this week, so Cody’s merely setting up April’s Fool Day to be the next domino to fall.

• Love 3

But is that because Cody wants it that way, or does he not have as much control as I thought? Because I assumed if he told Enzo and Nicole to vote out Christmas, they’d do it.

I just finished watching BB11. It was quite surprising to see Kevin as a real player. Where was that person this season?? I’m actually glad I hadn’t seen that one before, or I would have been very disappointed in him. Instead of just regular disappointed. Now I need to decide which season to watch next, among those I haven’t seen: 8, 9, 13, or 21. Any advice? 

I think that BB wants to create some suspense (lol) as to who is going to go. After all it’s to get down to F5.  

How much more $$$ does a HG get to finish in fifth?  

I do agree that Tyler is all but gone though. 

33 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

But is that because Cody wants it that way, or does he not have as much control as I thought? Because I assumed if he told Enzo and Nicole to vote out Christmas, they’d do it.

Yes, I think it is because he wants it that way. He could easily convince the others to evict Christmas over Tyler. He wants Tyler out first. He's purely setting Christmas up to be the NEXT to go. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Now I need to decide which season to watch next, among those I haven’t seen: 8, 9, 13, or 21. Any advice? 

8 has Jen, who is a top 5 character imo and someone really worth rooting for, but you have to put up with Dick and Daniele and some of the most egregious rigging of all time so I'm not sure it's worth it. 9 is full of completely odious people but I won't lie I did enjoy it lol. 13 is good but, like with 8, really egregious and rage inducing rigging. 21 is a no all around.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

But is that because Cody wants it that way, or does he not have as much control as I thought?

While I’m fairly certain Hanukkah aggravates the everlovin’ shit outta Cody on a personal level, I’m also pretty sure Cody considers Tyler the greater strategic threat by far - thus Cody prioritizing Tyler’s eviction before Xmas’s.

• Love 3

Follow up to our convo about Tyler and how he's looking sickly these days. This is from Angela's Insta stories. No date on the pic, but I'm pretty sure it's before she they decided veganism would be good for their brand... 

Screenshot_20201006-124522.jpg

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

8 has Jen, who is a top 5 character imo and someone really worth rooting for, but you have to put up with Dick and Daniele and some of the most egregious rigging of all time so I'm not sure it's worth it. 9 is full of completely odious people but I won't lie I did enjoy it lol. 13 is good but, like with 8, really egregious and rage inducing rigging. 21 is a no all around.

S15 is a moderately comprehensive primer on social politics in current-day America.  I wouldn’t recommend going down that rabbit hole; if you do decide to travel that route, though, keep a small trash can handy - something watertight, but easily rinseable.

• LOL 1

Good afternoon!  A few people are up. Nicole was cleaning the bathroom mirror; now she's brushing her hair.

Boring, TN (Memphis) is up!! He's haphazardly wiping down the counter while waiting for his coffee. (David was much better at cleaning.) By the way he is wearing his purple hoodie, hood up!

View of someone under the covers. The top blanket is some kind of latch hood job, off-shite and brown. There's also a white duvet and aqua sheets, and some blue w/white spots fabric, can't tell if it's another blanket or pajamas.

Boring kindly brings Nicole a cup of coffee in the bathroom. He asks Nicole if she thought she would make it this far. Her response - she said that she wouldn't have come back if she didn't think she would, then she hedges a bit.

• Love 1