Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, nkotb said:

I also really, really, really hope that in the future, players use this season as the reason to vote for what's best for their game, & not what the HOH wants. After the veto ceremony, the HOH should be powerless, save for a tie vote. It's ridiculous. 

They don't need to do that. The strategy now is, get in the house, pick the 6 most fit (and/or) pretty people, make an alliance with them, dominate in challenges, do what the HoH wants so you don't make yourself a target, and fight it out at final 7 or 8, hoping that the people in your alliance have made the jury members more of an enemy than you have, just like Paul and Josh. Cody is a likeable person and that's why he will win (plus the pre-game alliances). This doesn't always happen though.

I guess today we will see the 5 jury members in the jury house? I see no other way to fill the episode while keeping the endurance comp for Monday. Jury segment will be fun.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, nkotb said:

I also really, really, really hope that in the future, players use this season as the reason to vote for what's best for their game, & not what the HOH wants. After the veto ceremony, the HOH should be powerless, save for a tie vote. It's ridiculous. 

Now you’re talking that silly old school shit again.

P. S.: I agree one million billion trillion percent. (/Cody).

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wonder if they’re taping early again?

Here’s to Fluffernutter Day winning HOH!

According to reddit they are taping eviction and HOH today again. I don't remember really what the rationale is for doing this? I thought last week it was because of the triple.

Really the worst part for me is not having the feeds to watch either the next HOH or the immediate aftermath. I hate that things are pre-recorded and also that we have to wait for California (no offense -haha)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

According to reddit they are taping eviction and HOH today again. I don't remember really what the rationale is for doing this? I thought last week it was because of the triple.

Really the worst part for me is not having the feeds to watch either the next HOH or the immediate aftermath. I hate that things are pre-recorded and also that we have to wait for California (no offense -haha)

I guess they want more interview time with Tyler. Just a guess though. I also never understood the live vs taping schedule this season. I thought it was due to the pandemic but I’m I don’t think the pandemic knows the difference between live or taped. Which reminds me I need to cancel my live feeds tomorrow, I got them for the week free but then realized there is noting to watch. Boring. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Is there something on that might put the time back on the episode? 

one week it was taped because i think of a debate? 

Might just be that production doesn’t want to work late as a masterpiece it is not.  I don’t know. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Might just be that production doesn’t want to work late as a masterpiece it is not.  I don’t know. 

I will now make it my headcanon that Production told CBS they didn't wanna work on this boring shit late (i.e. 5 pm lol) anymore so they were gonna start taping earlier in the day.

• LOL 8

Lame speeches. 

Enzo - Tyler

Nicole - Tyler

Memphis - Tyler

Well National American Touch Tag Day is safe! Watch she will win HOH.

Nashville's favorite commercial was on earlier.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I don't get it. Why is Nicole still there? She seems so colourless and feeble. 

Oh Julie. I'm happy for you that you've found religion, genuinely, but that exchange with Xmas was sooooo awkward. 

I'm very happy to see the jury house. Wow, Dani is truly devastated. Her lipstick is scary. 

I still like Tyler. 

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Does anyone watching the feeds know what Tyler uses on that hair of his? Mine is similar, and I am curious. 

He has a sponsorship deal with Not Your Mother's Curl so that it was assumed that he was using it in the house. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Good thing Cody isn’t playing this one. He played it twice in his original season. I think Nicole was already evicted. 

9 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I don't get it. Why is Nicole still there? She seems so colourless and feeble.

That’s exactly why she’s still there 

1. already a winner. 
2. Not a threat in comps 

3 does nothing

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

Good thing Cody isn’t playing this one. He played it twice in his original season. I think Nicole was already evicted. 

Cody didn't win it, though, did he? Frankie Grande won it the second time in the Rewind, I don't remember who won it originally. 

• Useful 1

First off, I could do without the creepy HOH music. It was giving me the chills. It looks like a good challenge. I think Nicole could win this since she’s small and light. Memphis is a bigger dude and heavier. Enzo is more gangly and slightly agile. Christmas is athletic but isn’t as tiny as a Nicole. Basically, I have no idea who is going to win. Thoughts? 

13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cody didn't win it, though, did he? Frankie Grande won it the second time in the Rewind, I don't remember who won it originally. 

Frankie won it the first time and Cody won it the second I believe.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Frankie won it the first time and Cody won it the second I believe.

Half of me is annoyed that I got it backwards, the other half of me is like "Well, it involves Frankie Grande so it's not a surprise that you don't remember" because I've tried to scrub that vomit-from-a-Lisa-Frank-unicorn asshole from my memory. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Nicole will win simply because I don't want her to. Everything I want does not happen. You're welcome.

Also she told Cody that she's better at cardio than Xmas. She's also the shortest and was ahead two pumpkins to one.

Tyler started the "I'm gonna give a big blow up speech" thing last night during the feeds. He told Enzo  -- who then obviously told the rest. It was done just to mess with their heads and make them sweat. Good for Tyler. I thought he handled his exit well.

I'm not sure why Dani feels betrayed by Nicole? Maybe I missed something - is it just because Nicole is closer to Cody?

Should we read anything into the fact that Cody outed his F2 name with Memphis but not with Enzo or Nicole?

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Half of me is annoyed that I got it backwards, the other half of me is like "Well, it involves Frankie Grande so it's not a surprise that you don't remember" because I've tried to scrub that vomit-from-a-Lisa-Frank-unicorn asshole from my memory. 

Don't beat yourself up - I just watched it last week LOL.

Also Ian is my new favorite. He says what I think!

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

First off, I could do without the creepy HOH music. It was giving me the chills. It looks like a good challenge. I think Nicole could win this since she’s small and light. Memphis is a bigger dude and heavier. Enzo is more gangly and slightly agile. Christmas is athletic but isn’t as tiny as a Nicole. Basically, I have no idea who is going to win. Thoughts? 

Size isn't really an issue in this comp, it's controlling the speed of the teeter totter. Usually by going into a surfer position and kinda back-and-forthing it. If the above stats are right, Cody was on the larger end of the scale and won, Frankie Grande was on the smaller end of the scale and won. 

Shit, I said the Pink Devil's name three times. 

3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Trying to put yourself to sleep at night? Because that boring ass dreg of a season will do it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Cody never won this competition. Caleb won the second one. This was also played as a Veto in BB20 (Kaycee won).  I think Nicole does have an advantage being the lightest but she is also very clumsy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Size isn't really an issue in this comp, it's controlling the speed of the teeter totter. Usually by going into a surfer position and kinda back-and-forthing it. If the above stats are right, Cody was on the larger end of the scale and won, Frankie Grande was on the smaller end of the scale and won. 

Shit, I said the Pink Devil's name three times. 

Trying to put yourself to sleep at night? Because that boring ass dreg of a season will do it. 

Yeah and see it was working - it was Frankie first and Caleb second. I fast forward a lot too. 

• LOL 1

I detest man buns.  Haaaaaaate them.  I *really* hate them when accompanied with scraggly hipster beards.  

But, I'm going in record here to say that Tyler looks much, much, better with his hair up in a bun than he does with it hanging around his face.  It is too......studied.  Too conscious, and too sculptured.  Like a botoxed "Real Housewife", it doesn't move when he moves. 

This was really apparent when he was evicted and we saw Tyler from behind.  He had artfully pulled his hair forward to wave over his shoulders to frame his face, leaving him a bit bare, asymmetrical, and unsightly from behind.  It was all about the front view for the mirror and camera.  That kind of affectation is unattractive, and it shows an obsession with frontwise perception, which I would certainly expect and not necessarily respect from an "Instagram Influencer."

To be fair, I feel the same about women who do the same thing.  Janelle, if you notice, is aware of *all* her angles, so she leaves a swath of hair to cascade down her back as she artfully drapes other swaths over her shoulders.  That may be vanity, but it is detail oriented vanity which demonstrates true commitment which someone who gains sponsorships because of their appearance should exhibit.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Nicole will win simply because I don't want her to. Everything I want does not happen. You're welcome.

Also she told Cody that she's better at cardio than Xmas. She's also the shortest and was ahead two pumpkins to one.

Tyler started the "I'm gonna give a big blow up speech" thing last night during the feeds. He told Enzo  -- who then obviously told the rest. It was done just to mess with their heads and make them sweat. Good for Tyler. I thought he handled his exit well.

I'm not sure why Dani feels betrayed by Nicole? Maybe I missed something - is it just because Nicole is closer to Cody?

Should we read anything into the fact that Cody outed his F2 name with Memphis but not with Enzo or Nicole?

Also Ian is my new favorite. He says what I think!

I say it again. You're welcome for the prediction. That's it yo, 2020 sucks, Nicole won.

• Love 1

Nicole wins HOH. Ugh! I wanted Christmas to win to bring the crazy. Well there’s always Veto. I guess Cody & Enzo will screw over Memphis or stick to the plan for a male Final 3. This when Cody & EnO will finally show their cards to Memphis if they vote him out. At least, it’s somewhat interesting, 

• Love 1

Turned on feeds to a familiar sight: Nicole in bed, sleeping. But this time, she’s not alone. Cody and Christmas are on the next bed, playing backgammon. Enzo is laying on a different bed. And Memphis is... absent. Could it be because he’s in the HoH room? Nobody is saying. 

Nicole woke up to ask who won backgammon. She is sad because she’s not getting a letter from home. So she didn’t win HoH. Everyone else is glum and silent. So I’m guessing they didn’t either.

This is the first time all season I haven’t found out who won here before turning on feeds. It feels like a ghost town, both here and in the BB house! 

Edited by 30 Helens
Because Nicole can even make winning sound like losing.
3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I told you so. Nicole is a Como beast and I knew she would win. Actually, it was a lucky guess & my only hint was she was smaller & lighter. I also need to see on Monday if Enzo & Memphis three it and Christmas just lost because she sucks. 

I got tired of waiting to see if anyone would speak and reveal who won, so looked on Jokers Updates. Nicole won! So why isn’t she in the HoH room? And more importantly, why was she just whining about never having received a letter this season? I guess she just meant she hadn’t received it before now Leave it to Nicole, to complain about things even when the news is good. 

• Love 1

Cody, Memphis and Nicole are in the kitchen. They are gloating about how every HoH this year was won by a Committee member. (Or Enzo). They think that is so cool and they are so very awesome. Better widen the front door, because those big heads are not going to fit through when they leave. They laugh as they talk about how the audience must haaate them. 

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Guys, I cannot be the only one who absolutely DIED at Day's scream when she saw Dani in the jury segment. That was some straight up horror movie shit right there.

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Nicole talks about Victor’s farting habits. She makes it sound like he spends most of his time farting, and then laughing about it. Sounds like a fun guy.

Cody addresses the photo wall. He says Zach stole that from him. He says he was the first to address the photos, but then Zach would do it when more people were around and everyone would laugh. So it became Zach’s thing. 

He proceeds to address the photos, like the most unfunny roastmaster ever. (And this, Cody, is why nobody laughed when you did it.). Kevin: Boring.... David: You speak hieroglyphics.... Dani: Please please please stop talking to me about what I eat.... Enzo: Waaake up....  Christmas: I’m so scared of you.... Janelle: We would have been so close if not for Nicole. 

Then he switches tactics to what each person’s photo says about them. Janelle: I’ll sell your house in 2 weeks... Tyler: I’m with your girl right now. Stud... Ian is fixing your computers.... Dani sings country music.... Kaysar wrote a book on how to build a computer.... Da’vonne looks sneaky.... Bayleigh looks like a supermodel.

Then he apologizes and assures the world he wasn’t trying to be mean, it was just a joke. Everyone backs him up— we’re just bored; it’s not mean. (It also wasn’t funny. I don’t think he’ll be joining Enzo on the comedy club circuit.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

They are going through the kitchen, throwing away all the food they don’t want. Oats, gluten free crackers.. they’re filling a big trash bag. Sounds like a lot of it was Tyler’s food. There are ants everywhere. Memphis runs the vacuum.

After, Nicole packs for the big move. She picks out her nomination dress: pink with kittens all over.  Nearby, Christmas frowns and reads her bible. She knows those kittens are coming for her.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

They are going through the kitchen, throwing away all the food they don’t want. Oats, gluten free crackers.. they’re filling a big trash bag. Sounds like a lot of it was Tyler’s food. There are ants everywhere. Memphis runs the vacuum.

After, Nicole packs for the big move. She picks out her nomination dress: pink with kittens all over.  Nearby, Christmas frowns and reads her bible. She knows those kittens are coming for her.

I've said it before, as a guy I know fuck all about women's fashion.  But what I do know is Nicole is one of the worst dressed women I have ever seen.  Why does she dress so poorly?  Is it by choice?  Or do the producers pick this stuff out for her?  A pink dress with kittens on it?  What in the holy fuck?

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I've said it before, as a guy I know fuck all about women's fashion.  But what I do know is Nicole is one of the worst dressed women I have ever seen.  Why does she dress so poorly?  Is it by choice?  Or do the producers pick this stuff out for her?  A pink dress with kittens on it?  What in the holy fuck?

Hey, now - it was on sale at Target.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Nicole is in the HoH room now, with special guest Cody. It sounds like she was disappointed in her letter from Victor. She asks Cody how often the letters are updated. She tries to figure out when it would have been written. The reason I think she is disappointed is she tells Cody, “maybe he is proud of me now.” 

Cody talks about his superstitions: He wears the same socks and underwear every Thursday, and he has special lotion that he only wears on competition days. Nicole is surprised about the lotion, isn’t he afraid it will make him slippery for the comp? He says no, it soaks in. I want to know what kind of pasty butter lotion she wears that doesn’t. He teaches her a new vocabulary word: “abysmal”.

Nicole hopes her relationship with Cody has been shown. She thinks the focus was more on Cody’s relationship with Dani. She sounds jealous. Cody doesn’t know if he and Dani will ever talk again. He knows he will stay in touch with Nicole, Enzo and Tyler.

Enzo pops in. He has been studying game stats with Moolan, the inflatable cow. Nicole shares her stash of sushi. She eats pretzels with guacamole and makes a face. “Something is off with this”, she declares. Then she scoops another bite. 

Nicole is disappointed because she didn’t get any of the beverages she requested. She whines that Cody got so much and she didn’t get hardly anything.  They both think she got a lot. 

Cody asks Enzo what he thought about Victor’s letter. He thought it was good, that Vic told her everything he was doing and shared all the news. Nicole disagrees, because he didn’t mention her game performance. “He didn’t even say he was proud of meee!” So I was right.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

They are discussing the HoH comp. Sounds like it went something like this: Christmas was in the lead, having not spilled her balls once. She was almost done, then glanced over at Memphis and saw that he was gaining on her. What she didn’t see was he had more balls on the ground, so he wasn’t as close as she thought. But she panicked and sped up, and then all her balls fell off. That opened an opportunity for Nicole to win. Christmas cried and got very upset at the loss, but apologized to Nicole for it after.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Cody, Memphis and Nicole are in the kitchen. They are gloating about how every HoH this year was won by a Committee member. (Or Enzo). They think that is so cool and they are so very awesome. Better widen the front door, because those big heads are not going to fit through when they leave. They laugh as they talk about how the audience must haaate them. 

Well, I mean, it's true, ya know? It sucks, but it is true. 

Hard to give them too much grief over earned overconfidence.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

That may be vanity, but it is detail oriented vanity which demonstrates true commitment which someone who gains sponsorships because of their appearance should exhibit.

This whole post is a thing of beauty. I loved it. 

I also detest man buns. As for Tyler's curls, I originally loved them. But the whole point of curls like this is that they be wild and tousled. Done right I adore them on men or women. But flat and sculptured, and especially done to look wet, they make me sad and depressed. At their worst, they look greasy or crispy. 

In conclusion, Tyler needs to have shorter curls, but they need to be wild and soft, so they can blow in the wind while he surfs. And no man buns. (I still like him, though. And I especially approve of his beautiful, non-tattooed arms.) 😁

• Love 11
6 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

To be fair, I feel the same about women who do the same thing.  Janelle, if you notice, is aware of *all* her angles, so she leaves a swath of hair to cascade down her back as she artfully drapes other swaths over her shoulders.  That may be vanity, but it is detail oriented vanity which demonstrates true commitment which someone who gains sponsorships because of their appearance should exhibit.

I think in Janelle's case, it's more that she's hiding the top of her extensions. I mean, it's a vanity thing but it's also an extension thing. You have to keep the tracks hidden from sight to keep up the illusion that it's your own hair. I have friends with extensions that do the same thing without thinking (it becomes automatic after awhile) and their social media following is, like... fifty friends from our graduating class and twenty from a Mommy and Me group. We've seen it over the years with a number of female HGs. And poor BB19's Jessica who couldn't or didn't bother to hide her tracks because she was also dealing with traction alopecia in the worst way.

You know, this might be the first seasons that some HG didn't whisper a tragic secret about their extension caused traction alopecia. We're finally moving in the right hair direction!

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Looked forward to the jury house footage.  Yeah ... well ... another disappointment.  The only thing memorable was Dani’s lipstick.  How can she not see how bad it looks?  It kind of matches her attitude though.

I do wonder what the group will be like again with Tyler included.   Will they be closer or further apart?   Right now I bet they hardly talk. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Cody asks Enzo what he thought about Victor’s letter. He thought it was good, that Vic told her everything he was doing and shared all the news. Nicole disagrees, because he didn’t mention her game performance. “He didn’t even say he was proud of meee!” So I was right.

Honestly, Nicole and Victor might be a good match after all, because she clearly needs him to pat her on the head and tell her how great she is, and Vic seems like the guy who will, in fact, tell her that he’s proud of her—only he’ll say it the way a parent would say it to a five year old child after they tried their best but didn’t win the pee wee soccer game. You just know that Vic is sitting at home thinking that if he had been the one to play he would have won every comp, he’d be America’s favorite again, and they would have a hundred new sponsors instead of losing a bunch. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Nicole won HOH....well, the smooth sailing for Cody continues. This week, when he couldn’t play for HOH, was the best shot to take him out, IMO. I think the only way he doesn’t make final 3 is if Enzo wins HOH next week, and whoever survives between Memphis/Christmas wins the veto, which isn’t out of the question. Memphis and Christmas are both good at comps, but my money is on Cody winning either HOH or veto next week.

I actually don’t dislike Cody. I prefer him to Memphis and Christmas, but my goodness, this season could not be any more boring.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Did you not see Dani and her Smokey the Bear hat?  Maybe Enzo can get one of those for his dome.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1