Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Production has not given the houseguests Fish for the last two weeks. I wonder if the blew the fish budget on Memphis HOH when they gave him scallops, sushi grade tuna and smoked salmon.

2 minutes ago, Lamima said:

OMG, she did not name her kid Loyal?

Lol yes. Tyler said to Cody in the beginning "Christmas is so loyal that she named her son loyal."

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 2
Just now, Lamima said:

OMG, she did not name her kid Loyal?

As a passive aggressive dig at the father of her child because he stepped out on Christmas when she was pregnant. Also, I learned recently, that Loyal's daddy had stepped out on his old girlfriend and had an affair with Christmas so I don't know how she didn't see it coming.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Also Christmas mentioned her grandma died in season 19. I don't remember that.

Enzo is really dumb for wanting a final 3 with Nicole and Cody. Enzo's basically screwed I don't see anyone taking him to the F2. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lamima said:
2 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I just realized that Nicole is playing the same game that the Mormon mom with dentures who made it to final tribal in Survivor did- lots of crocodile tears and a meek attitude. She didn't own it at the end and I don't think she got any votes at the end.

Lillian?

Dawn

• Useful 1
39 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Enzo/Nicole want to keep Tyler because they think he will go after Memphis and they want to break Memphis/Xmas up.

They don’t think he’d go after Cody, when Cody put him on the block this week? Huh. Interesting read.

Memphis mentioned Penelope Cruz. Christmas and Nicole don’t think that’s a real person. “Tom Cruise’s wife wasn’t named Penelope.” Also, Memphis is insisting that Bob Seger is dead, even though Nicole says he isn’t. Bob Seger is not dead. These people are so dumb, it hurts.

• LOL 8

Enzo is really good. I watched him go from Cody to Tyler to Xmas today. Normally he just echoes what they say "thats it yo." Today he told them all the same thing. Their safe with him yo. That's it. They've got him. He makes them feel so safe. He seems so genuine. I honestly can't figure out who he's most loyal too. I thought it was Cody but now I'm not so sure.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Chuckey thought he had a facial scrub, then Nicole started reading the ingredients: coffee, cocoa, spices . . . then sees that it's a steak rub. Chuckey said he would have rubbed that all over his face.

Christmas is going to make a charkittery board (this is how she pronounced charcuterie). She will make fried pickles.

Enzo - yo - is tucked in under an orange blanket in one of the bedrooms. That blanket look like the bedspread I had in 1972 (back in the day when orange, hot pink, yellow and chartreuse were the IN colors).

Nicole is arranging the pickle platter. Christmas is looking for the ground flaxseed.

• LOL 4
41 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Enzo is really good. I watched him go from Cody to Tyler to Xmas today. Normally he just echoes what they say "thats it yo." Today he told them all the same thing. Their safe with him yo. That's it. They've got him. He makes them feel so safe. He seems so genuine. I honestly can't figure out who he's most loyal too. I thought it was Cody but now I'm not so sure.

He is so good at pretending to be sincere. I think he is more loyal to Cody. I saw him talking to Nicole about how he’s telling Christmas what she wants to hear so she won’t nag him about the vote. Does Enzo ever say to Christmas or Tyler that he’s just telling Nicole or Cody what they want to hear?

1 minute ago, Michichick said:

He is so good at pretending to be sincere. I think he is more loyal to Cody. I saw him talking to Nicole about how he’s telling Christmas what she wants to hear so she won’t nag him about the vote. Does Enzo ever say to Christmas or Tyler that he’s just telling Nicole or Cody what they want to hear?

He does to Tyler for sure - tells him he just tells the other what they want to hear. I didn't hear him say that directly to xmas but he was going on with her about how she has the wise guys and that its locked in. Thats what made her feel safe enough to say she wouldn't use the veto on herself. I still think Enzo's most  loyal to Cody and Nicole. But I was impressed that his talk made me think twice. At this point they all are lying to each other to some degree. Tyler successfully lied to Enzo (told him to win the veto and pull him off the block) - so  now Enzo will likely throw the veto which increases the odds for Tyler. 

• Useful 2
5 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

He does to Tyler for sure - tells him he just tells the other what they want to hear. I didn't hear him say that directly to xmas but he was going on with her about how she has the wise guys and that its locked in. Thats what made her feel safe enough to say she wouldn't use the veto on herself. I still think Enzo's most  loyal to Cody and Nicole. But I was impressed that his talk made me think twice. At this point they all are lying to each other to some degree. Tyler successfully lied to Enzo (told him to win the veto and pull him off the block) - so  now Enzo will likely throw the veto which increases the odds for Tyler. 

Oh, the wise guys! The fact that Enzo told Cody about the two wise guys alliances is one of the things that makes me think he’s more on Cody’s side. He didn’t tell Christmas that there’s a second wise guys, I don’t think.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Christmas is a raging egomaniac so I can see her going through with it. Remember when we joked that BB17's Audrey was going to have to be removed from the house on a stretcher? Or when someone from Production spilled about BB17's Austin's shoeless eviction (it was taped) where he first begged Vanessa to change her vote and then maybe threatened that he wasn't going to leave? All of those things could come true if Christmas wins the Veto, doesn't use it on herself, and finds out that she's donezo. 

ohpleaseohpleaseohplease I've been such a good girl this year, Santa.

I remember a female contestant sprawled on the floor with paramedics working on her and I think she left on a stretcher, can't remember what was wrong, maybe a panic attack or something... Weird because I usually know who it was when something like that happens but all I remember is she was a brunette.... Must have been a lousy season and I've blocked it out of my mind. 😂

Chuckey says to Christmas, "I thought you were making the charcuterie board." Christmas says, "I said I was making the pickles." ???

I guess David left a dirty crockpot. How inconsiderate of him!! The pickles are sizzling in the frying pan. I guess the batter is coming off, judging from Christmas's reaction.

• LOL 1
12 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

ughhhhh cookie butter. i have to stay away from that stuff. i will eat it by the spoonful. 

Huh? How are you supposed to eat cookie butter? There's cookies, then cookie crumbs used to mix or top ice cream, then cookie crumbs mixed with some fat so that it doesn't fall off the spoon. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I remember a female contestant sprawled on the floor with paramedics working on her and I think she left on a stretcher, can't remember what was wrong, maybe a panic attack or something... Weird because I usually know who it was when something like that happens but all I remember is she was a brunette.... Must have been a lousy season and I've blocked it out of my mind. 😂

Wasn't that from the season between BB8 and BB10 that we never talk about? Two HGs, Amanda and Allison, both had reactions to the slop. One had an allergic reaction and ran into the DR for an Epi Pen because her throat was closing and at the same time, the other one passed out from low blood sugar or something. It turned into comedy when a HG was instructed to get the one on the floor some water and he flails in and out of the kitchen because "We don't have any glasses!" They had given up all their glassware and cups - they were "luxuries" in the Have Not competition prior to that. I'm pretty sure one or both of them had to leave the house temporarily for treatment.

Victoria took a header in the can during BB16 because of her tooth infection? Wisdom teeth? That was a bit of high comedy, too. Whoever had found her yelled immediately for Derrick to come help because, you know, he's a dad. I can't remember if she left on a stretcher. Aunt Sam had an allergic reaction to something in BB20 but that was treated on site. Christmas and that poor brave soul Raven were either carried in or hobbled in to the DR after their twin foot injuries Christmas broke her foot and Raven threw herself down the staircase in a bid for attention and sympathy. I'm sure there have been more but this is all that's coming to mind.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Christina said:

Huh? How are you supposed to eat cookie butter? There's cookies, then cookie crumbs used to mix or top ice cream, then cookie crumbs mixed with some fat so that it doesn't fall off the spoon. 

Did they mean "cookie batter"?  Butter is butter is butter.  

I have a killer butter cookie recipe, given to mom in 1964, from a real North Jersey Italian grandmother.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Wasn't that from the season between BB8 and BB10 that we never talk about? Two HGs, Amanda and Allison, both had reactions to the slop. One had an allergic reaction and ran into the DR for an Epi Pen because her throat was closing and at the same time, the other one passed out from low blood sugar or something. It turned into comedy when a HG was instructed to get the one on the floor some water and he flails in and out of the kitchen because "We don't have any glasses!" They had given up all their glassware and cups - they were "luxuries" in the Have Not competition prior to that. I'm pretty sure one or both of them had to leave the house temporarily for treatment.

Victoria took a header in the can during BB16 because of her tooth infection? Wisdom teeth? That was a bit of high comedy, too. Whoever had found her yelled immediately for Derrick to come help because, you know, he's a dad. I can't remember if she left on a stretcher. Aunt Sam had an allergic reaction to something in BB20 but that was treated on site. Christmas and that poor brave soul Raven were either carried in or hobbled in after their twin foot injuries Christmas broke her foot and Raven threw herself down the staircase in a bid for attention and sympathy. I'm sure there have been more but this is all that's coming to mind.

Of course, yes I was thinking of season 9... Lolo!!

Was it the girl who was always saying "no Bueno" or something stupid and she didn't know what it meant??  What a bunch of misfits!! 😂

1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

I have a killer butter cookie recipe, given to mom in 1964, from a real North Jersey Italian grandmother.

It's "cookie butter" my sister makes cookie butter rice Krispie treats and other stuff using cookie butter... I'm not that crazy about it.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Cookie butter is a spreadable made from a fat, some sugar, and cookie crumbs/dust from a spicy cookie like a ginger snap. It's like a bougie, trendy peanut butter replacement. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

I just realized something about Christmas. She's such an awful human being that she can't really get her comeuppance. Because someone that awful is never going to have a moment of self awareness  and embarrassment. Dani? A bitch, but she knew last night she had been played by Cody, and the embarrassment as she sat in the Chenterview chair was clear as day. Paul? An awful human being but he also knew when he was about to lose that it was because he was so shitty. Aaryn? Racist, but watching her cringe her way through the Julie interview remains a delight. 

But I don't feel like we'll get that moment with Christmas. She's just a combo of awful and clueless. Nothing will ever get through to her. It will always be someone else's fault. And so she will exit the house and still think that she lost because of her own awesomeness and I'm just not here for that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Of course, yes I was thinking of season 9... Lolo!!

Was it the girl who was always saying "no Bueno" or something stupid and she didn't know what it meant??  What a bunch of misfits!! 😂

It's "cookie butter" my sister makes cookie butter rice Krispie treats and other stuff using cookie butter... I'm not that crazy about it.

I had to look it up.  No thanks!  Blech!

"Cookie butter is a food paste made primarily from speculoos cookie crumbs (known as Biscoff in the United States), fat (such as vegetable oil, condensed milk or butter), flour, and sugar. The ingredients are mixed until it becomes spreadable on a sandwich.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I just realized something about Christmas. She's such an awful human being that she can't really get her comeuppance. Because someone that awful is never going to have a moment of self awareness  and embarrassment. Dani? A bitch, but she knew last night she had been played by Cody, and the embarrassment as she sat in the Chenterview chair was clear as day. Paul? An awful human being but he also knew when he was about to lose that it was because he was so shitty. Aaryn? Racist, but watching her cringe her way through the Julie interview remains a delight. 

But I don't feel like we'll get that moment with Christmas. She's just a combo of awful and clueless. Nothing will ever get through to her. It will always be someone else's fault. And so she will exit the house and still think that she lost because of her own awesomeness and I'm just not here for that.

Christmas probably changed the least out of all the returning HGs. You know, some come in with more knowledge under their belt because they're a little older. Others have learned from past mistakes. Some have even made improvements, a few haven't or they've done worse. And then there's Christmas: the same judgmental and delusional asshole she was in BB19 only she doesn't have the excuse of "But the painkillers!" to fall back on. Turned out it wasn't the painkillers - it was her all alone. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I had to look it up.  No thanks!  Blech!

"Cookie butter is a food paste made primarily from speculoos cookie crumbs (known as Biscoff in the United States), fat (such as vegetable oil, condensed milk or butter), flour, and sugar. The ingredients are mixed until it becomes spreadable on a sandwich.

Exactly it's kind of nasty, my problem with it is it's usually made from ground up gingersnap cookies and I don't like gingersnaps...

A friend of mine makes hers with ground up vanilla wafers which is a little better but it's still just a big bowl of butter or crisco with cookie crumbs and sugar mixed in. 

I'm wondering if Tyler gets to F2 if his fake BLM concern will kick him in the butt with Bay, Day and Dani... I think he was too cute by half and shot himself in the foot with that one

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Victoria took a header in the can during BB16 because of her tooth infection? Wisdom teeth? That was a bit of high comedy, too. Whoever had found her yelled immediately for Derrick to come help because, you know, he's a dad. I can't remember if she left on a stretcher. Aunt Sam had an allergic reaction to something in BB20 but that was treated on site. Christmas and that poor brave soul Raven were either carried in or hobbled in to the DR after their twin foot injuries Christmas broke her foot and Raven threw herself down the staircase in a bid for attention and sympathy. I'm sure there have been more but this is all that's coming to mind.

Are you saying this was all on the feeds?? And they didn’t cut away to stars or whatever the screensaver was at the time? Because this season, if  Nicole got a splinter you know they’d be cutting feeds before she finished saying Ouch.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly it's kind of nasty, my problem with it is it's usually made from ground up gingersnap cookies and I don't like gingersnaps...

Never liked gingersnaps either 🙂 I suppose the vanilla wafers would be an improvement, but no, thank you.

• Love 2
Just now, 30 Helens said:

Hope Vic didn’t hear that.

She was talking about in the game. Victor voted for Paul to win. I doubt he would care.

Memphis is trying to convince Enzo that Christmas winning would be great because they can get rid of Tyler.

Yikes this quote from Dani's exit interview 

You played hard this season, maybe the hardest you’ve ever played. What’s the one thing you would change about your game?

My goal going into this season was, I wanted to play the best game that I had ever played in my life. I also, I really wanted to be one of the best Big Brother players of all time. That was my goal. I wanted to play hard. I wanted to play different than I ever played. I wanted to change it up. Everyone says you got to play different to win, and no one ever really does, and I wanted to play different. I wanted to play the best game that I ever could. Could I have done better? Obviously, ‘cause I could’ve won. But I think that sometimes I would not realize how good of a game I was playing. And sometimes I thought I was playing too good of a game and ultimately that was my downfall. Everyone realized how good of a game I was playing and how big of a threat I was.

https://www.etonline.com/big-brother-all-stars-dani-briones-on-if-nicole-can-win-the-game-and-her-biggest-regrets-exclusive

Dani thinks she was the Derrick to Cody.

Gold Derby: Why do you think Cody didn’t vote to keep you?
Dani: I truly believe that Cody did not vote to keep me because he probably has an alliance with Enzo [Palumbo] — a final two — possibly a final two with Nicole [Franzel]. And when it comes down to it, I truly believe that Cody probably thought he couldn’t beat me in the end, and that I would be the Derrick [Levasseur] and he would always be the Cody.

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/big-brother-22-dani-briones-exit-interview/

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Are you saying this was all on the feeds?? And they didn’t cut away to stars or whatever the screensaver was at the time? Because this season, if  Nicole got a splinter you know they’d be cutting feeds before she finished saying Ouch.

Nope. The BB9 example, I'm pretty sure they cut the feeds as the second girl was passing out but they showed the rest on the broadcast. I think we heard the first girl asking for her Epi Pen but I might be confusing that with the show. We saw Victoria slump down to the ground in BB16 and whoever it was panic-yell for Derrick and then the feeds went down for awhile and when they came back, they were all pale and freaked out at the dining room table. BB20 Aunt Sam's allergic reaction didn't happen on the feeds, we just heard about it after the fact and she looked rough. We saw Christmas break her foot on BB19 - the feeds went down pretty quickly. Raven, unfortunately, was not caught on camera doing a triple somersault down the stairs but the camera panned over her sitting in a bewildered heap before the feeds went down and when they came back, we got that glorious screenshot of her with mascara tears running down her face and her Brave Little Toaster smile. 
BB19-Raven.png?resize=500,279

3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Nicole just told Cody he is the best ally she's ever had.

Not gonna lie, my eye skipped right over "ally" and I was all "Damn! Cody's got it going on. He should bottle that shit." Oops.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Was it the girl who was always saying "no Bueno" or something stupid and she didn't know what it meant?? 

IIRC, Amanda used to say BUENOOOOOOO to mean hello, because she said a taco restaurant she used to work at made them answer the phones that way.

It's honestly the one thing I took away from BB9, because I'll still be like BUENOOOOOOOOOOOO to myself when I see it somewhere haha

• LOL 9
10 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

IIRC, Amanda used to say BUENOOOOOOO to mean hello

I'm imagining BB21 Jessica going into the DR every week to vote: "BUENOOOOOOO, JULIE!"

It still wouldn't be as bad as Analyse trying to spell Julie's name. 
bbjulie2.jpg

ETA: I love how she spells "eviction" right, had questioned whether that was how you spell "night" and then went for broke on JUILYEE.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 16

Tyler and Xmas playing sad backgammon in the kitchen. Nicole walks through and Xmas whispers something about “getting froggy”. Tyler mutters, “Don't get me started.” Cut to stars, then back to quiet sad backgammon. C’mon, Xmas, show me some frogs!

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Amanda was great tv. I loved her and Alex. I hated Joshuah and Chelsia.

Omg that huge fight between Chelsia and Joshuah was epic! 

The romance between Chelsia and that crazy red headed guy (can't remember his name) was good too... So much crazy all packed into one season. Lolol

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Chuckey thought he had a facial scrub, then Nicole started reading the ingredients: coffee, cocoa, spices . . . then sees that it's a steak rub. Chuckey said he would have rubbed that all over his face.

I would have loved to see him doing that. 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

The romance between Chelsia and that crazy red headed guy (can't remember his name) was good too... So much crazy all packed into one season. Lolol

It makes me laugh that Dan and his girlfriend were finalists for that season with how crazy that season was and how conservative Dan is. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

Oddly enough he called himself Crazy James.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

It makes me laugh that Dan and his girlfriend were finalists for that season with how crazy that season was and how conservative Dan is. 

Omg I didn't know that, talk about trying to put a square peg in a round hole.

Crazy James! Lol what a character.. Good feeds.

So what does Xmas mean with the "froggy" reference? I must have missed something..

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

Omg I didn't know that, talk about trying to put a square peg in a round hole.

Crazy James! Lol what a character.. Good feeds.

So what does Xmas mean with the "froggy" reference? I must have missed something..

She's about to jump or go off.  Or at least that's what I think it means.  The first time I ever heard that phrase was a commercial from Empire, so I am just going by what I took from that commercial.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2

Aww, you mean I did a GIS for nothing? Well, anyway, have a picture of Franzel dressed as a frog and her first showmance dressed as... a doofus. (BB16 punishment costume and a doofus)
BsUpWmqCYAA5Xdm.png:large

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10
4 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

She's about to jump or go off.  Or at least that's what I think it means.  The first time I ever heard that phrase was a commercial from Empire, so I am just going by what I took from that commercial.

You’re right. It means she’s feeling agitated and wants to start something.

Or, she’s feeling nostalgic for that frog costume.

• Useful 3

Ah yes, I forgot. There was a frog on BB19, too.

5e134aa9a6ee262fbdc0206df1d2b00a.gif

Well...

ETA: Did they seriously just add giant googly eyes to Franzel's old frog head? I never noticed that before. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1