Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Funny how all the recent previous vote outs said it wasn't too fun in there. Then we get to Dany and she said it was the MOST fun ever. I guess when you're part of the ruling clique it would be fun.

And yet she always looked miserable and angry.

• Love 12

I stan petty Janelle.

I want cocky Memphis to win again. Everyone gets so pissed off about his power trips. He would probably nominate Nicole and Enzo and thus another blow to the Cody army.

• LOL 5
Just now, keke23 said:

I stan petty Janelle.

I want cocky Memphis to win again. Everyone gets so pissed off about his power trips. He would probably nominate Nicole and Enzo and thus another blow to the Cody army.

I don't think so. He has a F2 with Enzo and F3 with Enzo/Cody and Enzo/Christmas...my guess is he would put up Nicole and Tyler. Though I suppose he might use Cody or Enzo as a pawn to try to make sure Nicole goes home.

• Love 1

My streak of nobody I like making it to the end continues!  Woo hoo me!  No really boo, hiss!  Now it means the people I hate the most will be the final 2, Arbor Day and Memphis.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

He was? I mean, I know Kevin was pretty despised on the feeds chatter places because of the whole willing to ruin his marriage for Christmas and being the one to spill about Cody's kid to the cult members. He gained a little sympathy after Jason's "jokes" about what he would do to Kevin's wife while the kid(s) watched and obviously the cancer diagnosis on the outside made a big difference but I don't remember Kevin being that loved. That might be my own bias against him, though.

Outside of FeedLand there’s a pretty big place called The Rest of The World 😆, and my general impression was that Kevin was pretty popular Out There - primarily on account of a guy his age managing to hang in there so long with the (relative) youngsters.

ETA: Also - not trying to be too cynical here, but coming out with a cancer diagnosis tends to soften a lot of people’s recollections.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Outside of FeedLand there’s a pretty big place called The Rest of The World 😆, and my general impression was that Kevin was pretty popular Out There - primarily on account of a guy his age managing to hang in there so long with the (relative) youngsters.

No, I remember him being popular to a point with the broadcast only but I thought opinion on him turned at some point. I think because it happened to almost everyone else that wasn't horrible right out of the gate so I just lumped Kevin in with the rest. I could be wrong. 

1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

I have to disagree with Janelle for once! I would argue the reason Day left was because Dani was to close to her. 

By that time it was too late.  She needed to align back with Kaysar at least.  But everyone it seemed wanted to work with Nicole and Cody and so got booted out one by one.

Edited by Hanahope
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Dani who is pretty liberal on social media made a bunch of microagression comments. 

I still can't believe that Dani called her hair "nappy" in front of Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, and David and it flew under the radar. With the HGs and with the fans. 

• Love 4

Even Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port think this season sucks. Sorry, I was watching this video because I was an uber fan of The Hills during college (DO NOT JUDGE ME lol) and I did not expect them to discuss Big Brother.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Idiots. (Production)

Reason 6,842 Big Brother will never be nominated for an Emmy in any category.  I thought Julie was especially Chenbotic for two hours tonight.

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Um ... let's see who is left. Christmas, Tyler, Cody, Memphis, Nicole, Enzo. He's not wrong ... Which isn't to say that he's great. It's to say how much the remaining HG's suck.

I'd rather the boring sucky fools we have now than one Andy Herren being a racist kiss-ass and getting what he wants: validation and attention from CBS and Big Brother. The asshole still has that tweet pinned about how CBS doesn't like him because he calls out racism when he sees it in HGs. Okay.

ETA: Also I disagree. Enzo has more personality in his pinkie than Andy has in his entire body.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Even Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port think this season sucks. Sorry, I was watching this video because I was an uber fan of The Hills during college (DO NOT JUDGE ME lol) and I did not expect them to discuss Big Brother.

Not to derail anything but no judgment - I watched every season of The Hills and Laguna Beach. LB especially is my jam. So *fist bump*, my friend.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Michichick said:

Watching Nicole fall, lol

one of life's small pleasures, and a season highlight, even if it wasn't as far a fall as Jessica's epic fall and even though she did't fall in her own pee.

• LOL 4

Um in other news Dom deleted his twitter account. Aww. I kind of liked his live tweeting of the NBA finals. It's actually cool to see a BB contestant who doesn't watch much BB and feels more strongly about Lebron James and Jimmy Butler.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 1
On 8/5/2020 at 11:56 PM, Brian Cronin said:

This is all rumors, of course, but from the reactions on the show so far, it seems pretty likely to be the truth. Nicole was not originally cast, but found out through some other cast members, who were making pre-show alliances (which is technically against the rules, but everyone does it). Nicole contacted Grodner and complained and they agreed to make her a cast member (I don't think they really had a problem with her being on the show. They must have just not thought of her). However, she allegedly then "tattled" on Dan and Derrick by telling the producers that those two had been pre-gaming. Those two then were no longer on the show. Some people believe that Nicole "got them kicked off the show," but I find that claim dubious (and Derrick has specifically denied it, while also noting that he WAS pissed at Nicole without saying why). I think that Dan and Derrick were pissed about Nicole's actions and so Derrick decided to pass on this season (to be fair, he was probably already a bit hesitant with COVID and all that) and Dan also passed. The others were all looking forward to playing with Dan and Derrick and so they're all pissed at Nicole and she knows it, which is why it's all super awkward with her and the others right now. 

Rats. They should have voted her out then. Why does she have an F2 with Cody?

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Yeah, can we do a triple eviction next week too?

It would be a great inauguration for the new Monday night episodes.  They can promote the now "classic" TE.  Because Enzo saved Nicole instead of David, I won't be watching again until the finale.  That's two years in a row now I start watching three nights a week, then just Thursday, and then only these wonderful posts until finale.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Um in other news Dom deleted his twitter account. Aww. I kind of liked his live tweeting of the NBA finals. It's actually cool to see a BB contestant who doesn't watch much BB and feels more strongly about Lebron James and Jimmy Butler.

He said on instagram he deleted it after watching The Social Dilemma because it made him realize how toxic twitter is.

Anyone else remember night one Andy tweeted that Dani was going to make an all girls alliance because she called him pre season asking questions about season 15 because she studied it and how they got the Moving Company out early? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Rats. They should have voted her out then. Why does she have an F2 with Cody?

Eh I think Derrick was pissed because Nicole apparently didn't tell him she was on the show and since he is an egomaniac I can see him taking offense to that.

Cody and Nicole are friends outside of the house and they played together before. If you are Cody why not make a F2 with a former winner?  

52 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sooo... Andy Herren is losing his shit on Twitter but out of everything he's spewed tonight, this one was particularly hilarious.

https://twitter.com/AndyHerren/status/1311869611734896640

Now THAT’S a bar set low enough to give a professional limbo dancer lumbago.

34 minutes ago, hhawks said:

one of life's small pleasures, and a season highlight, even if it wasn't as far a fall as Jessica's epic fall and even though she did't fall in her own pee.

Don’t you dare leave Meg out of the running for Most Epic BB Fall Ever!

https://youtu.be/-UNt5pN1Tvw

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

He said on instagram he deleted it after watching The Social Dilemma because it made him realize how toxic twitter is.

Dom does realize that IG is a social media platform too, right? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Never Again said:

Janelle calling people names is not anywhere on the same level as Bayleigh’s outbursts and meltdowns, and you know it.

No, I don't know it. Janelle got into Beau's face and had to be pulled away because she made physical contact by putting her finger into his face. You say Bayleigh was "nuts" on The Challenge but literally out of 16 episodes, you can only cite one episode where she got out of hand. You're entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to disagree. If you dislike her for the charity scam, then you can say that, but don't act like she's this terrible person for losing her cool when everyone in that house has had a blow up at one time or another.

• Love 6

People forgive Janelle for the Beau stuff because they became BFFs right after the season ended. He watched her house in Miami  during All-Stars. Plus factor Janelle being a fan favorite and Bay wasn't.

The interesting part about these Janelle/Bay comparisons is that Bay's personality is what I thought Janelle's personality would be like in the beginning of season 6.  Even the Swaggy/Bay romance tour right after season 20 ended reminded me of Janelle/Will right after All-Stars ended. The big difference is I don't think Janelle would have ever done the cancer charity scam like Bay did though.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Kevin took a blanket lol 

Did he take the yellow one? He had said he wanted to. Good for him.

4 hours ago, Michichick said:

Did...Enzo think the bidet was spraying dirty water from the toilet bowl? What on earth?

Before this season, Enzo had never seen a bidet IRL. The way he thought they worked was: you do your business, then flush. The bowl fills up with clean water, and that water is sucked up into a sprayer that cleans your butt. So he didn’t think it was dirty water, but he thought it was bowl water. And that’s probably way more explanation than you wanted. 

2 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

The masks are on the floor??

Yeah, why so many individually wrapped masks? Are they expecting everyone to grab one in case of fire evacuation? “The house is burning, but we must... save... <cough>... Julie!”

Re. Derrick and Nicole: According to Cody, Derrick turned down this season because he didn’t want to stand in the way of Cody getting a fair chance. He thought if they played together, they would both be targeted immediately. I don’t know if that’s true, but it’s plausible. It’s the same reason Kaysar said he shouldn’t have played with Janelle (or was it vise versa? I don’t remember.)

And as for Nicole, do people still think she and Cody have a F2? It seemed that way at first, but lately he seems much closer to Enzo. I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen Cody and Nicole strategize.

Ahhh.. tonight’s show. Way to spoil your own twist, BB. At least things played out just as I predicted, so I can take that (very) small satisfaction. I really wanted a prize, though. And I wanted that prize to be Krampus heading out the door. Instead, nothing but coal in this stocking.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Did he take the yellow one? He had said he wanted to. Good for him.

Kevin took the yellow one. I wonder if they'll take it away and put it back in the house like they did with Pablo the Fucking Pool Floatie after Big Meech stole him on her way out the door and tossed it out to the crowd. Heh. I'm still PISSED that they gave it back to Paul by the end of the night. 

• Love 9

BB spent a lot of money on the huge set with their 100 foot screens. Too bad someone in production left the scrolling Triple Eviction on the screen while Julie was speaking to the HG. That employee no longer works at CBS and left the building without a mask. They didn’t have any left because they are in the BB House. LOL!!!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Ananayel said:

That's me! I still say it - I tried to surf between the two last night, because I do like OTEV, but every time I did it was a commercial. I did see the appalling nefarious claiming of the $10K and the start of the bitchfest, and that was enough. I also said "suck it!" to Survivor, in favor of Masked Singer, so, suck it CBS, basically.

I wanted the 100 finale, I only saw Wednesday's episode a few hours before tonight's episode aired.

5 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Don't nurses have pretty long schedules? I'm thinking she probably didn't want to keep to a consistent schedule or maybe couldn't keep a job due to her own schedule.  Hate to say it but if I didn't have to do my job and could comfortably live off some winnings of something and instagram posts, I quit my regular job too.

Yeah nursing is a very tough job.  I don't blame her for quitting and doing what she does. 

Nurses work long hours, have odd schedules, don't get paid enough for what they do, if something goes wrong people often blame them.  I have nothing but respect for nurses because it is a very tough job.

3 hours ago, Michichick said:

Bye Dani. This will get me some points in the fantasy game this week, anyway.

Same here.  I was happy to get the points.

3 hours ago, zorak said:

Now I know why Enzo is always wearing a hat.  But that hat is pretty useless. Lol

I was like, "What the hell is Enzo wearing on his head?"  Then I saw the top of his head when he was walking out of the DR and I was like, "Oh I get it."

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I still can't believe that Dani called her hair "nappy" in front of Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, and David and it flew under the radar. With the HGs and with the fans. 

See as I have said in the past, I do not believe that microaggressions are a real thing.  The above statement is just Dani being an asshole.

1 hour ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Hey I used to watch both shows as well.  Mainly because I thought Lauren was hot and I am that pathetic of a guy that I will watch a show just because I find a woman attractive.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Derrick doesn't want to play again because he knows he wouldn't be able to pull a Dan or even a Will and make it far. Better for the legacy to leave it as one and done.

Okay but Derrick also played two seasons from the shadows. Can we rest now, Buffy?

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Okay but Derrick also played two seasons from the shadows. Can we rest now, Buffy?

No idea what you're talking about. Derrick explicitly said he hasn't done pre-game chatting with people to set up alliances, and who are we to doubt him?

• LOL 9
33 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:
1 hour ago, Never Again said:

Janelle calling people names is not anywhere on the same level as Bayleigh’s outbursts and meltdowns, and you know it.

No, I don't know it. Janelle got into Beau's face and had to be pulled away because she made physical contact by putting her finger into his face. You say Bayleigh was "nuts" on The Challenge but literally out of 16 episodes, you can only cite one episode where she got out of hand. You're entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to disagree. If you dislike her for the charity scam, then you can say that, but don't act like she's this terrible person for losing her cool when everyone in that house has had a blow up at one time or another.

I’m not objecting to the fact that we differ. I’m objecting to your prior post, where you accused me of applying a double standard when judging Bayleigh’s behavior. Untrue and uncalled for and the implication is quite insulting and should not be tossed around lightly. And by the way there was more than one episode where she got out of hand.  But you’re measuring her against the others in the challenge, and I’m measuring her against herself.  If you read what I actually wrote, I said she was perfectly normal and enjoyable to watch this time and I was pleasantly surprised. Given that I have seen her in two shows before, and each time she had hysterical meltdowns 

• Love 4