Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Cody, Memphis, Christmas and Nicole are sitting around talking in the comic book room. And it just hit me that these are the people I get to listen to for the rest of the feeds season.

Edited to add: Anyone want to join me in a petition to move the feeds to the jury house?

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

You don't think they will push for Tyler to go this week?

Well, he has a penis so that's a plus in his favour. Also Christmas is fucking insane so that's another plus for Tyler. 

Veto will be interesting. If either of them win, the other is out. If both of them stay on the block... nah, misogyny still wins and Franzel gets to be the Last Woman Standing just like she always wanted. She probably has it in the center of her Dream Board at home.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Nicole thinks she’s on the verge of a panic attack. She’s asking production for a Xanax. As she walks calmly to the mirror and fusses with her hair.  (Not trying to make light of panic attacks, but as someone who has had a few, it... doesn’t look like this.)

Now Christmas is describing a time when she was depressed and her flesh felt like rotting meat. She says she’s been in therapy for years. 

Enzo is talking to Tyler. The “bro”s are flying fast and furious. It’s all about winning comps now, yo. They swear they’ll never put each other up. Enzo says he opted to keep Nicole tonight because she’s a champion, which is a shield for them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Now Christmas is describing a time when she was depressed and her flesh felt like rotting meat. She says she’s been in therapy for years. 

First thought: Christmas might want to ask for a refund in this case.

Second thought: It isn't working.

Third thought: Yes, it's done a world of good for you, Miss Baby On Board Monster Truck. 

Fourth thought: That's not exactly a ringing endorsement for therapy. 

I couldn't decide which of those to go with so I gave them all to you instead. 

• LOL 22

Now Cody, Christmas and Tyler are talking about how they don’t care what anyone on the outside thinks of them. People watching feeds will never understand what it’s like in there. They’re living a fantasy life, isolated in their own world, and they shouldn’t be judged for it!

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fifth thought: All of the above?

• LOL 2

Now Nicole is in the bathroom, crying. Cody is there to comfort her. She says she was panicking. And also, she can’t stand Christmas, Memphis or Tyler. She’s afraid Dani won’t be her friend any more. She says everyone should take her to F2 because she’s the world's worst player. She’s also mad because DR wouldn’t give her Xanax. Seems her doctor didn’t approve it, but cut to stars before she finished.

• Useful 4

Everyone is in the living room now. Tyler just walked in with a tray of wine. Christmas got a basket of HoH stuff: pictures and duck socks. Tyler got a bunch of vegan stuff and chocolate. Memphis got coconut strips and a letter from mom. She gave him an update on his son and a positive review of Dominique. Tyler got a letter from his niece, who just started 2nd grade. It was sweet, but no way did she write that. Christmas is crying. Did no one write her a letter? 

• Love 1

Memphis got coconut strips and a letter from mom. She gave him an update on his son and a positive review of Dominique. Tyler got a letter from his niece, who just started 2nd grade. It was sweet, but no way did she write that.

Mother Angela is seething in front of her vegan "lobster" rolls that they aired a bidet segment instead of her HoH letter and they didn't even show it on the feeds but now they show Tyler reading a letter from his niece? 

Well, as much as Mother Angela can feel emotion, anyway. So like a vague irritation. Ish. 

• LOL 8

Somebody got cookie butter. Nobody knows what that is except for Christmas, who is salivating. Tyler got vegan mac and cheese, which he is very excited about. He also got body wash and kale chips. He is hunched over his basket like Gollum, sampling his treats like he hasn’t eaten in a week.

I guess have-nots are over. There has been no mention.

Snoop Dogg makes wine? Yep, he does. And Tyler got some of that, too.

• LOL 4

Huh. Not only does Snoop make wine, it's cheap! Apparently it's $12 in the States (probably $17 when it rolls out in Canada this fall).

"19 Crimes Snoop Cali Red is a unique blend of 65% Petit Syrah, 30% Zinfandel, and 5% Merlot. The wine is full-bodied, with a rich purple colour. Aged in oak, expect a full and fruity taste that contains hints of smoke, vanilla, and hazelnut that make for a semi-sweet (but not overpowering) finish."

• Useful 3
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Huh. Not only does Snoop make wine, it's cheap!

Nicole was impressed by the 14.1 alcohol content.

Cody, Tyler and Nicole are talking about Dr. Will. He lives near Tyler and Angela and they hang out. Cody is jealous. He just watched S2 and S7 for the first time while in sequester. He is in awe of Will’s style of play. He says S7 was the best season ever. He’s describing it to Tyler, who never saw it either. “Wait- Kaysar won HoH?” (Yes, and fuck you, Tyler.) “Yeah, but he got voted out right after.” (True, but fuck you, too, Cody.)

• Love 7

Nicole was impressed by the 14.1 alcohol content.

Cody, Tyler and Nicole are talking about Dr. Will. He lives near Tyler and Angela and they hang out. Cody is jealous. He just watched S2 and S7 for the first time while in sequester. He is in awe of Will’s style of play. He says S7 was the best season ever. He’s describing it to Tyler, who never saw it either. “Wait- Kaysar won HoH?” (Yes, and fuck you, Tyler.) “Yeah, but he got voted out right after.” (True, but fuck you, too, Cody.)

I thought Tyler was a super fan?  How has he never watched the original All-Stars season?

• Love 9

I was wrong about the have-nots.  Nicole is the last one. She was complaining about sleeping in the upstairs room, because she’s afraid to sleep alone. So everyone offered to sleep in there with her. She said she will try a night by herself. Cody tried to make her feel better, saying he’s right next door if she needs him. She started whining about why did Enzo make her a have-not because she’s going to be weak for veto now. Cody tried to encourage her— mind over matter, you can do it, I did it when I was have-not, blah blah blah—but that just upset her further. She accused him of not believing in her, while simultaneously apologizing for letting him down, and while Cody’s head was spinning I was feeling sorry for Victor. Good god, she’s a lot of work.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Third thought: Yes, it's done a world of good for you, Miss Baby On Board Monster Truck. 

@Callaphera - Yours and my first thoughts were identical.

That’s the only point I wanted to make, but that entire list was too good not to repeat.

• Love 2

Cody and Nicole, talking trash about Dani and how playing both sides killed her game. They’re gloating about both still being there. Then Cody said this: “We were put together in the fourth week by somebody’s who’s out of the game now, stewing.” and I’m wondering what that means.

Looks like final battle lines have been drawn: Memphis, Christmas and Tyler on one side; Cody, Nicole and Enzo on the other. The latter three are deciding who is the main target. Cody thinks it should be Tyler, because he’s harder to beat in comps. If these people let Krampus slide to the end, I will never forgive them.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Edited to add: Anyone want to join me in a petition to move the feeds to the jury house?

I can only imagine how fun and entertaining the jury house is right now. When do we start getting jury house segments? Can they please be 50% of each show? 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I can only imagine how fun and entertaining the jury house is right now. When do we start getting jury house segments? Can they please be 50% of each show? 

Yup. Party Animal Ian and his one hammock band, Sad Sack Kevin, David fake crying in the corner because he doesn't understand that the game is over for him, bitter ass Dani, and Da'Vonne asking her "THIS IS THE ONE YOU WANTED TO LAY WITH?" when she gets to see Cody's goodbye message. Woo, party town. 

• LOL 16

I was thinking of Day, Fun Kevin (not Eeyore Kevin) and David, finally able to relax and have fun together. I'm not sure about Ian. Dani has the potential to be really snarky and funny. Either way, I'd much rather watch their dynamic than watch the predictable BB house events unfold predictably. 

• Love 9

So was Dani wanting Xmas out because she was pissed or is it the right move?

Assuming Tyler has to win veto so would Memphis have to go up or would Cody put up Nicole?

I think Cody would be very unwise to bring Nicole to the final 2. Just being a winner and making it to the finals again would be a huge point for her, and of the jury so far, Dani, Kevin, and Ian are likely to lean Nicole over Cody, and I don’t see either Day or David as being a guaranteed vote for Cody. I think it would be much smarter for Cody to bring...basically anyone else. Maybe not Tyler, just because Tyler can outtalk Cody. 

i don’t blame Dani for being hurt based on the relationship she thought she had with Cody. When she finds out that his real final 2 was with Nicole the whole time, that’s going to really sting, because it will mean the connection she thought they had in the house was never real to him the way it was to her. 

Enzo was very dumb not to knock out Nicole in that second vote, IMO. He keeps talking about shifting up the house and then backing down immediately after. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Best post I've seen on the internets all day. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

She's relentless. I'm mystified as to why Victor not only puts up with her, but chased her down for a year

I'm 500,000% sure  it is because of her $parkling per$onality

• Useful 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

I'm 500,000% sure  it is because of her $parkling per$onality

... and I think I remember that she is quite the handsy one to have around.  It might play a part too. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani seemed genuinely hurt Cody tossed her aside like that. Oh Dani. Work on your marriage.

I think we learned something here.... Cody and Nicole FOR SURE have a F2, whether that be from Derrick or I don't know... maybe because they were on the same season together....  AND they are super good at hiding it.  

11 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Yes but was Xmas calling her a legend? I doubt it. 

Correct, it was just Tyler - so I found it interesting that Julie was trying to shut her down when she was about to get real snarky about christmas. 

9 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

The interesting part about these Janelle/Bay comparisons is that Bay's personality is what I thought Janelle's personality would be like in the beginning of season 6.  Even the Swaggy/Bay romance tour right after season 20 ended reminded me of Janelle/Will right after All-Stars ended. The big difference is I don't think Janelle would have ever done the cancer charity scam like Bay did though.

Janelle flaunts her money but gives plenty as well.  Swaggy/Bayleigh just flaunt it. I really want to like them.... but they make it so hard sometimes. I liked Swaggy a lot on the Challenge. 

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Yeah, why so many individually wrapped masks? Are they expecting everyone to grab one in case of fire evacuation? “The house is burning, but we must... save... <cough>... Julie!”

Production probably put them by the door after the first round, once they were told about the 'double'. They couldn't predict who would leave so they had to leave out masks for everyone. Normally the masks are probably left in the storage room for the 2 nominees so they can grab them and put it with their BB bag. 

9 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

No idea what you're talking about. Derrick explicitly said he hasn't done pre-game chatting with people to set up alliances, and who are we to doubt him?

Honestly I'm not sure why it matters... Derrick can try to coach all he wants... but he's not in there to facilitate what happens after the first HOH is won. If Cody was terrible at comps this game could have been totally different. 

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Somebody got cookie butter. Nobody knows what that is except for Christmas, who is salivating

ughhhhh cookie butter. i have to stay away from that stuff. i will eat it by the spoonful. 

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Looks like final battle lines have been drawn: Memphis, Christmas and Tyler on one side; Cody, Nicole and Enzo on the other. The latter three are deciding who is the main target. Cody thinks it should be Tyler, because he’s harder to beat in comps. If these people let Krampus slide to the end, I will never forgive them.

That's definitely interesting considering people think Memphis and Cody were put together by Derrick/Dan.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

I think Cody would be very unwise to bring Nicole to the final 2. Just being a winner and making it to the finals again would be a huge point for her, and of the jury so far, Dani, Kevin, and Ian are likely to lean Nicole over Cody, and I don’t see either Day or David as being a guaranteed vote for Cody. I think it would be much smarter for Cody to bring...basically anyone else. Maybe not Tyler, just because Tyler can outtalk Cody. 

i don’t blame Dani for being hurt based on the relationship she thought she had with Cody. When she finds out that his real final 2 was with Nicole the whole time, that’s going to really sting, because it will mean the connection she thought they had in the house was never real to him the way it was to her. 

Enzo was very dumb not to knock out Nicole in that second vote, IMO. He keeps talking about shifting up the house and then backing down immediately after. 

I think Enzo could beat Cody possibly in the F2. I really don't know how this jury will vote.

6 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I think we learned something here.... Cody and Nicole FOR SURE have a F2, whether that be from Derrick or I don't know... maybe because they were on the same season together....  AND they are super good at hiding it.  

Correct, it was just Tyler - so I found it interesting that Julie was trying to shut her down when she was about to get real snarky about christmas. 

Janelle flaunts her money but gives plenty as well.  Swaggy/Bayleigh just flaunt it. I really want to like them.... but they make it so hard sometimes. I liked Swaggy a lot on the Challenge. 

Production probably put them by the door after the first round, once they were told about the 'double'. They couldn't predict who would leave so they had to leave out masks for everyone. Normally the masks are probably left in the storage room for the 2 nominees so they can grab them and put it with their BB bag. 

Honestly I'm not sure why it matters... Derrick can try to coach all he wants... but he's not in there to facilitate what happens after the first HOH is won. If Cody was terrible at comps this game could have been totally different. 

ughhhhh cookie butter. i have to stay away from that stuff. i will eat it by the spoonful. 

That's definitely interesting considering people think Memphis and Cody were put together by Derrick/Dan.

I think its funny people think that Derrick set Cody/Nicole up when Cody/Nicole were on the same season and Nicole played with Paulie. Also, from stories on the feeds Cody has told stories about hanging out with single Victor pre-his relationship with Nicole. Both Cody/Nicole have said in the house how pissed Derrick is going to be when he finds out Nicole is on the season because she lied to him. 

Cody is like Drew Daniels and would probably get far in any Big Brother season due to being good at comps and being a good social player. y The only way he gets voted out is if he is an season 15/season 17 situation. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Everyone is in the living room now. Tyler just walked in with a tray of wine. Christmas got a basket of HoH stuff: pictures and duck socks. Tyler got a bunch of vegan stuff and chocolate. Memphis got coconut strips and a letter from mom. She gave him an update on his son and a positive review of Dominique. Tyler got a letter from his niece, who just started 2nd grade. It was sweet, but no way did she write that. Christmas is crying. Did no one write her a letter? 

Why would Christmas get this stuff when she wasn't HOH?

7 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I thought Tyler was a super fan?  How has he never watched the original All-Stars season?

Tyler pretends and lies a lot, to the HGs and the fans, so it's hard to tell. He's said before he's a super fan and he's also claimed to not know a lot of stuff. 

2 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Maybe not Tyler, just because Tyler can outtalk Cody. 

Tyler couldn't even outtalk Kaycee so I don't know about this lol.

20 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

They're not good at hiding it at all! And they have been called out for it by wall yellers! These people just don't want to believe what they see because they don't want to accept how badly they've played on their second/third chance.

Correct, it was just Tyler - so I found it interesting that Julie was trying to shut her down when she was about to get real snarky about Christmas. 

Christmas actually did indeed call Dani a legend. Tyler, being the ass kissing liar he is, was calling Dani the best gamer he's ever played with and Christmas was like, 'yea, she's a legend,' as she is also an ass kissing liar lol.

I honestly think this is the worst season ever. I think it may have finally broken me of the habit. It's proven that the game is just over. It's boring, stagnant, and predictable not to mention racist and offensive and it just isn't going to change. 

I'll probably check youtube next week for the jury segment, which will surely disappoint but I'm still mildly curious. I don't actually wanna watch the finale because there really is no outcome left for me to actually root for but I probably will watch it.

• Love 16
34 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I honestly think this is the worst season ever. I think it may have finally broken me of the habit. It's proven that the game is just over. It's boring, stagnant, and predictable not to mention racist and offensive and it just isn't going to change. 

I'll probably check youtube next week for the jury segment, which will surely disappoint but I'm still mildly curious. I don't actually wanna watch the finale because there really is no outcome left for me to actually root for but I probably will watch it.

Even if Grodner has some sort of ownership in Endemol/the show, if it gets cancelled because it's consistent crap, that's no benefit to her. Surely there's a way for CBS to force her out of daily production and any decision making, bring in people who aren't afraid to improve it, and just let her cash some checks. She and Kass have completely destroyed what has great potential to actually be a compelling social experiment, a look into the lives and thoughts of people you may never meet in real life, a study in media manipulation via editing, and provide some real suspense. Feed subscriptions would surely boom if they were actually interesting.

Edited by Ananayel
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

Surely there's a way for CBS to force her out of daily production and any decision making, bring in people who aren't afraid to improve it, and just let her cash some checks. 

CBS would have to give a shit and they clearly don't. The show is cheap as hell to produce, it makes decent enough ratings for them (in spite of the fact that it's been terrible for like at least 7 years now) and it fills up a lot of programming hours. They really have no incentive to do anything and instead can just lazily let it continue the way it is.

• Love 6

Ian - he said he wouldn't vote for a former winner but he's in love:  Nicole > Cody > Enzo > Memphis

Davonne - She said she'd vote for front stabbers not back stabbers: Enzo> Memphis> Cody> Nicole

Kevin-  He was leveraging his jury vote: Enzo> Memphis> Nicole> Cody

David-  he's genuinely likes anyone but Memphis  but closest to Enzo.: Enzo > Cody >Nicole> Memphis

Dani - she's butt hurt but who are we kidding?:  Cody > Nicole > Enzo > Memphis --- (actually Nicole might be last in that order)

Christmas - comps and alliances matter:  Memphis > Cody > Enzo > Nicole

Tyler - respects game: Cody > Enzo > Memphis > Nicole

Enzo would vote for Cody. Nicole would vote for Cody and Memphis would vote for Cody.

Just guesses so far. Cody wins against Enzo, Nicole or Memphis. 

Thoughts?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Ian - he said he wouldn't vote for a former winner but he's in love:  Nicole > Cody > Enzo > Memphis

Davonne - She said she'd vote for front stabbers not back stabbers: Enzo> Memphis> Cody> Nicole

Kevin-  He was leveraging his jury vote: Enzo> Memphis> Nicole> Cody

David-  he's genuinely likes anyone but Memphis  but closest to Enzo.: Enzo > Cody >Nicole> Memphis

Dani - she's butt hurt but who are we kidding?:  Cody > Nicole > Enzo > Memphis --- (actually Nicole might be last in that order)

Christmas - comps and alliances matter:  Memphis > Cody > Enzo > Nicole

Tyler - respects game: Cody > Enzo > Memphis > Nicole

Enzo would vote for Cody. Nicole would vote for Cody and Memphis would vote for Cody.

Just guesses so far. Cody wins against Enzo, Nicole or Memphis. 

Thoughts?

I think it's hard to predict people still in the game. If Cody gets Enzo out at 4 I can see Enzo being bitter even it is his "bro" or if Memphis evicts Christmas at the F4 cus he won the veto I can see her being bitter at Xmas. I think Ian would vote for Cody over Nicole. He kept talking in his post game interviews how impressed he was by Cody. As we saw in the house Ian can be easily influenced if people pay attention to him. 

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was wondering the same thing but thought I had just blacked out during the middle of the episode? 

24 minutes ago, Never Again said:

Ooh I had forgotten all about Angela’s moustache! 

I had forgotten Angela was a player! (and the first thing I noticed was the mustache too....) 

Tyler has said he didn't start watching BB until a certain season.. i think it was in the teens.. but he's a super fan from the start of that season.

I have watched BB From day ONE but I can't remember shit about most of the seasons so people would probably think I was a liar if i said i was a super fan. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

1. Actually... Nicole would probably be #1 on that list, for the exceedingly simple fact Nicole is the only person currently in the House who didn’t vote Dani out - other than the HoH (Tyler) who nom’ed her, of course.
  2. Put Cody at the end of the list, though, because hell hath no fury like a Dani scorned.  Dani appeared genuinely shocked and hurt (to the point of tears) that Cody of all people would vote her out.
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Nashville said:
  1. Actually... Nicole would probably be #1 on that list, for the exceedingly simple fact Nicole is the only person currently in the House who didn’t vote Dani out - other than the HoH (Tyler) who nom’ed her, of course.
  2. Put Cody at the end of the list, though, because hell hath no fury like a Dani scorned.  Dani appeared genuinely shocked and hurt (to the point of tears) that Cody of all people would vote her out.

Yeah, could be, but I still think Dani neeeeeeeeeeeeeds Cody to like her. "Coooooooooodeeeeeeeee I voted for youuuuuuuuuuuu. Talk tooooooo meeeeeeee."

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think it's hard to predict people still in the game. If Cody gets Enzo out at 4 I can see Enzo being bitter even it is his "bro" or if Memphis evicts Christmas at the F4 cus he won the veto I can see her being bitter at Xmas. I think Ian would vote for Cody over Nicole. He kept talking in his post game interviews how impressed he was by Cody. As we saw in the house Ian can be easily influenced if people pay attention to him. 

True, I do think Enzo might finally be seeing that Nicole is Cody's preferred F2. I doubt he would be a bitter juror but maybe I guess.

I think the only path where Cody doesn't win though is if somehow, someone comes to their senses and gets him out next week. Who's going to do that?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

I was wondering the same thing but thought I had just blacked out during the middle of the episode? 

I kept trying to think if Xmas won an HOH last night and was like no but then I was like wait did she lol. But no it was Memphis hoh/Xmas veto/Tyler hoh & veto. So I really do not understand why Xmas got an hoh basket.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tyler pretends and lies a lot, to the HGs and the fans, so it's hard to tell. He's said before he's a super fan and he's also claimed to not know a lot of stuff. 

Tyler couldn't even outtalk Kaycee so I don't know about this lol.

They're not good at hiding it at all! And they have been called out for it by wall yellers! These people just don't want to believe what they see because they don't want to accept how badly they've played on their second/third chance.

Christmas actually did indeed call Dani a legend. Tyler, being the ass kissing liar he is, was calling Dani the best gamer he's ever played with and Christmas was like, 'yea, she's a legend,' as she is also an ass kissing liar lol.

This. I recall Tyler finally talking about this on the feeds. From what I pieced together (which may not be 100% with the stars and cross talk and Tyler usually stops talking when someone else starts so as not to be rude and over talk—he doesn’t get a chance to say his whole thoughts often with Cody and Dani and Christmas and whomever jumping in), is that he was first cast on that competition show that was on for one season where he had a crossover with BB20. Then Robyn Kass started talking to him about Big Brother and they wanted him for that. I think at that point is when he actually went and watched a full season of the show, like BB16 or something. Somebody said, I thought they said you were a super fan? And he said well since I had watched a season they said that he should say that so that fans know he watched the show. He said before being cast on that indoor Wipeout type show, he didn’t really know much about Big Brother, but then he started watching knowing he was going to be on. I had like 8000 questions that I wanted to ask and know and of course these HGs were just like “oh” and didn’t ask him ANY follow up 😑😐. He was annoyed that he didn’t do better on that other show. It was filmed before Big Brother obviously, then they used him as a teaser to try to get the BB audience to crossover watch the show after people started to really like Tyler as a fan favorite from the start of BB20. The show didn’t last. I only watched the episode that Tyler was on.

ETA: this has been corrected by others that Tyler was in casting for BB18 and BBOTT 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I kept trying to think if Xmas won an HOH last night and was like no but then I was like wait did she lol. But no it was Memphis hoh/Xmas veto/Tyler hoh & veto. So I really do not understand why Xmas got an hoh basket.

Christmas did not get a basket. She was carrying stuff for Memphis or Tyler from the storage room. 

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Love 10
28 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

True, I do think Enzo might finally be seeing that Nicole is Cody's preferred F2. I doubt he would be a bitter juror but maybe I guess.

I think the only path where Cody doesn't win though is if somehow, someone comes to their senses and gets him out next week. Who's going to do that?

I don't know if Enzo would be bitter, if it's a final 3 I don't think so. If it's a final 4 situation and Cody votes him out I could see it because he has put all his trust in Cody.  Christmas would be the only one who would put Cody up. The only way I don't see Cody is if he reacts to the jury the way he did to Kevin the other night. In that scenario I could see Memphis winning because they all now Memphis is an ass.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5