Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Pretty good Ian talking about his strategy/his position in the House. He wanted to work with Kaysar, and was hoping he or Kaysar could win HOH and blow up the "Kids Alliance." He even said he'd pull Kaysar down if he won Veto. I assume he's referencing Cody/Daniele/Tyler. He knows he's in a bad position and is "dying a slow death."

From this, it seems clear he's just treading water and hoping to win some competitions. I wouldn't mind him winning HOH, just to see what he does when Nicole tries to get him not to touch Daniele/Cody.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, mooses said:

Pretty good Ian talking about his strategy. He wanted to work with Kaysar, and was hoping he or Kaysar could win HOH and blow up the "Kids Alliance." I assume he's referencing Cody/Daniele/Tyler. He knows he's in a bad position and is "dying a slow death."

So he knows he's in dead in the water yet is okay with status quoa? Getting rid of Janelle was a bad move for his game. He won't be able to comp out against Tyler and Cody. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

So he knows he's in dead in the water yet is okay with status quoa? Getting rid of Janelle was a bad move for his game. He won't be able to comp out against Tyler and Cody. 

I mean, he had to get rid of Janelle or Kaysar and he clearly wanted to work with Kaysar. I think he made a mistake keeping David over Nicole A., considering that, in the end, Nicole A. would have probably been less anti-Kaysar than David is, but I don't know how he would have gotten the numbers to keep her anyway. 

He's clearly not okay with the status quo, but he hasn't had any opportunities to change it. It at least seems like he's more-so playing the role of Nicole's pet to keep himself safe than actually believing it since The Cool Kids Alliance has had run of the game since Week One. He easily could have been BD-ed last week and this week if he didn't play loyal soldier to them because they were the ones that protected him. He used Nicole being the most well-connected HG coming into this house to his advantage because he hasn't really had any other choice.

It's kind of the same with a lot of these "outsiders" - there hasn't really been a power shift for things to change. The difference is that at least Ian seems to recognize this is a problem, while everyone else seems to still be obsessed with appeasing The House even if they were in power (Da'Vonne/Bayleigh talked about putting up Kaysar if they won HOH this week! Da'Vonne's target was going to be David! Christmas volunteered to be a pawn to target someone she'd prefer to stay! Enzo is protecting Ian for no reason that benefits himself!). I give him more credit than them who seem to fail to recognize that they're also drawing dead if nothing changes.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

So [Ian] knows he's in dead in the water yet is okay with status quoa? Getting rid of Janelle was a bad move for his game. He won't be able to comp out against Tyler and Cody. 

I’d say:

• Depends upon the comp(s) in question; for example, I can see Cody - Tyler too, maybe - having definite TECHNOTRONICS potential.
  • If the HGs are all getting the same message in the DR of TPTB being pissed off at the current season’s direction, then maybe Ian is hoping for some Production assistance in that area...?
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

I mean, he had to get rid of Janelle or Kaysar and he clearly wanted to work with Kaysar. I think he made a mistake keeping David over Nicole A., considering that, in the end, Nicole A. would have probably been less anti-Kaysar than David is, but I don't know how he would have gotten the numbers to keep her anyway. 

He's clearly not okay with the status quo, but he hasn't had any opportunities to change it. It at least seems like he's more-so playing the role of Nicole's pet to keep himself safe than actually believing it since The Cool Kids Alliance has had run of the game since Week One. He easily could have been BD-ed last week and this week if he didn't play loyal soldier to them because they were the ones that protected him. He used Nicole being the most well-connected HG coming into this house to his advantage because he hasn't really had any other choice.

It's kind of the same with a lot of these "outsiders" - there hasn't really been a power shift for things to change. The difference is that at least Ian seems to recognize this is a problem, while everyone else seems to still be obsessed with appeasing The House even if they were in power (Da'Vonne/Bayleigh talked about putting up Kaysar if they won HOH this week! Da'Vonne's target was going to be David! Christmas volunteered to be a pawn to target someone she'd prefer to stay! Enzo is protecting Ian for no reason that benefits himself!). I give him more credit than them who seem to fail to recognize that they're also drawing dead if nothing changes.

I think his big mistake was telling Janelle in week 2 he had no interest in working with her and told her she better not go after him and Nicole because no one wants work with him since Janelle told Day/Bay this. He should have taken Janelle on her offer to get more info from that side of the house.  He said a few weeks ago he was okay being Brigaed to the end because Britney got fifth.  Janelle would have never gone after Ian and besides Kaysar is the only one who respected Ian in the house. At least those three aren't delusional enough thinking they can comp there end to the game.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

I’d say:

• Depends upon the comp(s) in question; for example, I can see Cody - Tyler too, maybe - having definite TECHNOTRONICS potential.
  • If the HGs are all getting the same message in the DR of TPTB being pissed off at the current season’s direction, then maybe Ian is hoping for some Production assistance in that area...?

The comps the last couple of seasons are more physical. If Tyler, Cody, Xmas, Dani and Kevin all make it to the jury phase I see them being better than Ian on comps. I think Kevin is pretty underrated when it comes to comps. Ian's original season once it hit jury, he only had Frank and Shane who were better than him and neither of them were winning a mental comp over him. I think Tyler, Dani and Kevin have a good shot beating Ian at a mental comp this year. Also, Tyler is much smarter than Cody, Russell or Jeff or the average DudeAlpha male bro they usually cast. Not saying he is genius material. Also Nicole is pretty good at comps and if they are nominated together I could see her winning a veto over Ian. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2

Can't wait for more whining from Ratcole about the fence shouter. "Corrrrreeeeeey, I mean Coddddddddddey, I know that had to be Janelle yelling mean things about me! Why won't she leave me alonnnnnnne? Why is she so obsessed (TM Tommy) with me? Everybody in Ubly is going to be so mad at herrrrrrrrrrrr."

• LOL 5

David is saying it's Janelle fault she became a target. "She felt like a target, she acted like a target, she became a target." Kaysar was puzzled by this reasoning.

David is one of those people that believes if you manifest something in your mind, it will become reality.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Christmas and Ian are talking about the more outrageous twist in BB. Christmas says, "Like 3 weeks of safety." Ian says, "Exactly."

Fuck you, Christmas.

35 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

David is one of those people that believes if you manifest something in your mind, it will become reality.

David is not a real human. Like it's blatantly obvious!

Thank goodness the US Open started so I have something to watch and I'm not forced to put the shitty feeds on all day.

• Love 5

I had to look at that wedding website, especially after Janelle's roast of the invite, and this part just cracks me up:

"You can book online or through, Alejandra, at Beaches. if you have any questions please contact, Alejandra. You will only need 30% down at the time you book & there is a payment plan for everyone!"

I'm no expert on modern weddings and invites, and maybe I'm missing something, but yeah no, hard pass, lol. 

Also the site needs a proof reader. </petty>

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

...which is one of the reasons why YOU NEVER VOLUNTEER TO BE A PAWN, you silly April’s Fool Day.

And that's why you ALWAYS LEAVE A NOTE NEVER VOLUNTEER TO BE A PAWN

56 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

"You can book online or through, Alejandra, at Beaches. if you have any questions please contact, Alejandra. You will only need 30% down at the time you book & there is a payment plan for everyone!"

30% down, on a wedding for, a couple who, can't seem to, even manage, to use, the right version, of paid, on their wedding site?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I feel like Enzo never mentions Memphis in these convos. Or I have missed it. Does he have a thing with Memphis too - is he part of the bro down?

Surprisingly, no. Enzo and Memphis aren't in any alliance together and so far Memphis has not been included in the horrible new Brigade Enzo so desperately wants.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Thank goodness the US Open started so I have something to watch and I'm not forced to put the shitty feeds on all day.

How did I not know you were a trashy reality TV fan and a tennis fan as well? You must be my spirit animal.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

If you want a good laugh, check out Victor and Ratcole's wedding website.

Ooh - sounds fun!

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/TurksandCaicosIslands.html

Reconsider travel to the Turks and Caicos Islands due to health and safety measures and COVID-related conditions. Exercise increased caution in the Turks and Caicos Islands due to crime.

Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.   

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a level 3 Travel Health Notice for  the Turks and Caicos Islands due to COVID-19.  

Travelers to the Turks and Caicos Islands may experience border closures, airport closures, travel prohibitions, stay at home orders, business closures, and other emergency conditions within the Turks and Caicos Islands due to COVID-19. Visit the Embassy's COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in the Turks and Caicos Islands.

Country Summary: The vast majority of crime occurs in Providenciales. Local medical care and criminal investigative capabilities are limited.                       

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

So basically, they want everyone to pay three grand to stay at a mediocre-at-best resort in an area where they can potentially be mugged AND walk away with a disease, all for the honor of watching them get married

WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN INVITED??

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
forgot a word again! what is wrong with me?
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

So basically, they want everyone to pay three grand to stay at a mediocre-at-best resort in an area where they can potentially mugged AND walk away with a disease, all for the honor of watching them get married

WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN INVITED??

Hey, the dates, and location, are on, the wedding website. You, can crash it!

The comma abuse hurts my soul.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I had to look at that wedding website, especially after Janelle's roast of the invite, and this part just cracks me up:

I'm no expert on modern weddings and invites, and maybe I'm missing something, but yeah no, hard pass, lol. 

Also the site needs a proof reader. </petty>

If I need a payment plan to attend a wedding, the answer is a hard no. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21

Ian tells Kevin he thinks the main core is Nicole and Cody. He also thinks there is a core with Tyler, Cody, David and Enzo. Says Nicole and Cody have alliances with everyone. Says if he wins HOH he will nominate Cody and not Nicole 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 5

Ian breaking down the House dynamics to Kevin (with Nicole/Cody as The Core), and turns to speak to us to convince us to give him a power - he says he's willing to take a shot, and if he doesn't get the chance, this season is "going the way of BB19." 

"I'll be gone probably around eighth place. I'd rather just take a shot now and risk effin' it up, rather than just dying a slow death and go out eighth. Otherwise, it's a total waste of my time...I mean, getting to Jury is good because it's an extra 12k. Who doesn't need an extra 12k lying around? And there's no living expenses." But he says he still wants to take the shot. "We probably have about 3 or 4 rounds to make something happen."

"Nicole was told to round up the girls and me, and Cody was told to round up the boys. I bet Enzo thinks he's in Brigade 2 because that appeals to him. He thinks he's The Core because he was last time. But there is no core. The core is two - Cody and Coco. Nicody. This is what Derrick was doing pre-season, was setting them up for success..." [Camera cuts away]

He seems pretty right about most of the House (and the Wall Yeller really snapped him into active game mode), except he's a few steps behind and thinks that David would be the target next week. He tells Kevin the target has to be kept off of them, (and on David, who he thinks would be the target) unless they win HOH - then they can do something about it.

Edited by mooses
  • Useful 6
  • Love 9

Day and Bay think they’re not winning competitions because it’s not God’s will. Oh, so THAT’S why.

Ian and Kevin strategizing. Ian is letting him in on the power structure, where people think they stand, and where they really stand. He’s pretty accurate, as far as I can tell. He says it’s like an octopus, with Cody and Nicole at the center of the spider. (huh?) He wants to form an alliance. You can tell it’s real because they want to name it. 

Ian wants to blow something up, because he’d rather go out now making noise than slink away in 8th place. (I think that would be fine to Kevin, because he’s already staked out 7th place for himself.) I love how everyone wants to “blow stuff up” as soon as they get HoH, including Enzo, who is tired of the stress and just wants to be left alone, yo.

Ian keeps stressing that nothing can be leaked from this conversation. So who does everyone think Kevin will run to first?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

So who does everyone think Kevin will run to first?

Cody, in hopes it'll make him one of the cool kids and Cody will have an epiphany and realize that *Kevin* should be the second half of "The Core" (ugh) and not Nicole. Nicole won once already; why should she get more money? Which totally isn't Cody's thinking when he'd be sitting there with Nicole and not Kevin. Nope. No way.

• Love 7

Now David has joined the conversation. Ian theorizes that if America has a say, all of Janelle’s fans will throw their votes to Kaysar.

David scrunches up his face and looks confused. “Really? You think?”

Kevin and Ian: “YEAHHH.”

Has David even seen this game??

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Ian keeps stressing that nothing can be leaked from this conversation. So who does everyone think Kevin will run to first?

Oh man, didn't Enzo make some sort of "alliance" with him this week? I am not totally sure because Kevin is an Energy Vampire and I can't stand to watch him for long, but I feel like this happened.

• LOL 8

If Ian gets a power, he'll piss himself in fear and use it save Franzel and nothing will change. 

I hope that if there is a power to vote on, we can do a write-in vote for Janelle and Julie can deliver the news as gleefully as she told Frankie Grande about the Overwhelming... NO vote. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

What I wouldn’t give for Nadjia to be in the house for just one hour. Kaysar would likely be the only survivor as everyone else would annoy her to death with the stupid. 

What We Do in the Shadows is such a fun show. Highly recommend it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Iguana said:

What I wouldn’t give for Nadjia to be in the house for just one hour. Kaysar would likely be the only survivor as everyone else would annoy her to death with the stupid. 

What We Do in the Shadows is such a fun show. Highly recommend it. 

Such a great show. 

56 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'm so going to call Kevin "Colin Robinson" from here on out.

*someone here will get that reference, I just know it*

The second I saw that post I wanted to make a Colin Robinson reference here but I could not think of anything that would be witty.  Plus I was not sure if anyone else would even get it.  Glad to know there are at least three of us who do.

• Love 2