Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Alien Commies from the Future!

• Start Topic

A surprise leap forward in time has stranded Enoch in 1931 and landed the team in yet another unfamiliar decade. Now, in order to stop the chronicoms from launching their newest future-dismantling plan, the agents will have to infiltrate one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most secure bases. They won't be able to succeed without help from a familiar face or two.

Airdate: June 10, 2020

15 hours ago, swanpride said:

...or two? Oh, please, please, please let Peggy be in this!!!! (I would be sooooo disappointed if she isn't).

Sorry, just Simmons doing Peggy Carter cosplay. It was a nice way to bring in Sousa. This arc's not over, though.

LMD Coulson giving someone the Voight-Kampff test? *chef's kiss* That some A+ geekery.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Fun episode, but the May and Yo-Yo have me worried- like one or both of them won't live to see the end of the series.

I like how Deke stood up for himself to Daisy.  Ftiz's grandson is finally growing up!

Truly, I hope we will get to see Peggy Carter in the next episode.

• Love 9

I like how they keep updating the title card depending on whatever time/setting they are in.  I have no idea where this is all heading, but if, for example, they send up in the sixties or seventies, I can already imagine the possibilities there!

Yay, Daniel Sousa!  I'm glad that he has been moving up in the ranks at S.H.I.E.L.D. and is doing well for himself, even though things obviously didn't work out with Peggy (thanks, Endgame!)  Enver Gjokaj is always great and seemed to be enjoying getting to reprise the role.  It looks like he'll at least be sticking around for another episode, but I wouldn't be against him being around longer.

LMD Coulson and Peggy... err, Simmons playing "Find the Chromicon" was great.  Busting out the Voight-Kampff test was unexpected, but delightful.  I also got a kick out of Coulson pissing off the one guy by daring to suggest John Wayne wasn't all that.  He knows his audience!

So, not only does Yo-Yo still have issues with her powers, but Melinda suddenly has a panic attack?  Hmm, this is not comforting!

Knew Sharpe was going to end up being a racist douchebag, because Michael Gaston isn't allowed to play characters who aren't jerks on some levels.  Did love how they resolved his character finding out about the ship.

Glad that they did address Daisy's actions from last week, with Mack giving her the third-degree and especially Deke calling her out for putting him in that position.  I understand why she would think the way she did, but really did put him in a bad spot.

Next week's episode looks like it will be a trip!

• Love 10

That was a really enjoyable episode. One thing I love about this season is that they are shaking up the groups a little bit. Simmons and Coulson together reminded be a lot of the earlier seasons. I had forgotten how well those two play off each other. I also enjoyed Yo-Yo and May together. I hope it doesn’t take too long for them to resolve their issues. 

I liked seeing Deke push back a Daisy for once. He’s a much better character when he has more to do than pinning after her. 

It was great to see Sousa again and I loved that he figured out that Hydra infiltrated Shield.
His reaction to hearing Peggy’s name was interesting. Next week looks crazy. 

Sousa is the best!!! But I am now wondering of the "or two" part....

And I am feeling the lack of a proper conclusion for Agent Carter yet again!!!!!

Anyway, I agree that it is a good idea to mix the teams up a little bit. Also, I kept reminding myself that the episodes were shot last year and are not a commentary on what is currently happening in the world. But I guess Marvel has always been pretty good in laying a finger on the problems in our world.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

I like how they keep updating the title card depending on whatever time/setting they are in.  I have no idea where this is all heading, but if, for example, they send up in the sixties or seventies, I can already imagine the possibilities there!

Yay, Daniel Sousa!  I'm glad that he has been moving up in the ranks at S.H.I.E.L.D. and is doing well for himself, even though things obviously didn't work out with Peggy (thanks, Endgame!)  Enver Gjokaj is always great and seemed to be enjoying getting to reprise the role.  It looks like he'll at least be sticking around for another episode, but I wouldn't be against him being around longer.

LMD Coulson and Peggy... err, Simmons playing "Find the Chromicon" was great.  Busting out the Voight-Kampff test was unexpected, but delightful.  I also got a kick out of Coulson pissing off the one guy by daring to suggest John Wayne wasn't all that.  He knows his audience!

So, not only does Yo-Yo still have issues with her powers, but Melinda suddenly has a panic attack?  Hmm, this is not comforting!

Knew Sharpe was going to end up being a racist douchebag, because Michael Gaston isn't allowed to play characters who aren't jerks on some levels.  Did love how they resolved his character finding out about the ship.

Glad that they did address Daisy's actions from last week, with Mack giving her the third-degree and especially Deke calling her out for putting him in that position.  I understand why she would think the way she did, but really did put him in a bad spot.

Gaston is friends with Nina the director as she worked on The Mentalist with him . Her husband also put in a shift as Julian Acosta (who also usually played dicks ) played Dr Vega 

• Useful 2

1955 the S.S.R.  had become  S.H.I.E.L.D. and with Chief Sousa they still retained the US Marshal Service type rank structure. And he suspects someone is in S.H.I.E.L.D. Real life politically it is right on the heels of McCarthy era so he couldn't pick a worse time to air his suspicions of what we know is Hydra in the ranks.

Going into next week we may have our last chance to see a Howling Commando special ops branch with Trip's grandfather. If I was forced to bet I would think that Kevin Feige snatched back the known Commandos for his exclusive use so I doubt we get a turn of someone like Dum Dum Dugan who stayed active in the comics as the grandfather. So Gabe Jones from Captain America The First Avenger and Happy Sam Sawyer from Agent Carter remain the prime suspects

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm not sure that I like the whole May having a panic attack if they are also having YoYo have power issues. I feel like it should be only one of the characters not both. Story rise May make sense as she has been through a lot. So YoYo should be the one who's "fine". Anyhow, it was nice to see May act more like herself, though they didn't explain this at all. It was just brushed under the rug. So it's possible her "lack" of emotions was due to shock and not sci-fi.

I too was glad to see Deke have a serious scene and stand up to Daisy. I am also glad they aren't having him pine her anymore and now they are having good scenes together. I loved Simmons and Coulson interviewing the people lol. And that Simmons (or was it Daisy?) who mentioned they forgot how strong he was. Because I did too lol. While this isn't important, I like how in the diner they showed Coulson with food but he didn't appear to be eating it, as he probably doesn't need too.

Anyhow, a good episode overall. And they are still in the 50's, so maybe the real Carter will appear. Even though I never saw the show, I feel like that would be a good send off for her (and the fans of the show).

Edited by blueray
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, swanpride said:

Anyway, I agree that it is a good idea to mix the teams up a little bit. Also, I kept reminding myself that the episodes were shot last year and are not a commentary on what is currently happening in the world. But I guess Marvel has always been pretty good in laying a finger on the problems in our world.

Me too. They really are dealing with issues that relate to today. I like how they addressed this in the show. With the quick reference to the restrooms as well with the racist guy. This is one of the most diverse shows out there without flashing that they are. I mean the main characters all came into the show naturally and have grown over time.  Everyone gets the same amount of screen time and exciting heroic things to do.

• Love 6
(edited)

This show has become little more than seemingly random bits of meta fanservice. I guess I don't like the Marvel universe nearly enough to care about most of the references. and crossovers. I love Jemma but her pretending to be Peggy Carter was so cringe-worthy. And instead of raising the alarm Sousa decided to arrest her quietly on his own why exactly?

May isn't an unfeeling robot after all, that's something, I guess. But the Chronicoms are so incredibly boring and their plans needlessly complicated. They have their advanced tech but need old SHIELD devices in order to blow things up? Come on!

Daisy keeps insisting that Hydra would be harmless without Malick, never mind that she should know perfectly well that it existed long before him and he wasn't even its top boss at any point. And telling Deke "I outrank you", never mind that he was literally accompanied by the actual SHIELD boss when she gave him that order was pretty hilarious in a so bad, it's good way.

Daisy had to be rescued by Coulson once again because she forgot she had powers again.

Seems like they don't even need Fitz to come back, Jemma can totally do absolutely any tech related task by herself.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

They have their advanced tech but need old SHIELD devices in order to blow things up? Come on!

They gave an explanation for that. Advanced tech being used and discovered would just cause Shield to grow bigger. 

They did but it was about as believable as anyone mistaking Jemma Simmons for Peggy Carter. They come with their ships, blow everything up and leave. Exactly what advanced tech is going to remain?

And in any event, the whole idea of the Chronicoms being:

a) capable of conquering the Earth

b) wary of SHIELD because only SHIELD can stop them

is beyond silly. SHIELD really isn't all that powerful.

• Love 1

I was a bit sad to leave the 30s, but bopping through time, with the style changing to fit with the time period and the pop culture of the era, seems like it will be a blast. Alien Commies From the Future! Complete with super dramatic 50s B movie style credits! As a fan of 50s B movie science fiction I enjoyed the homages (every single one of those movies is in some desert and/or a test lab) and even wanted to see more. They needed some kind of monster running around powered by nuclear power (even if its an alien, it MUST be tied into nuclear energy) to grab one of the female characters while she passes out and it carries her around for no real reason! And stock footage of army people doing army stuff! And a super melodramatic soundtrack and an even more melodramatic narrator who tries to make all this ridiculousness sound scientific! 

Like I said, big fan. I am really glad to see Daniel Sousa again, and maybe this show can use this chance to give Agent Carter some closure as well, the last huzzah of this era of pre-Dinsey Plus MCU TV, especially because, after Endgame, did Agent Carter even happen in this universe? Or is this a different timeline that diverged from that time line or is this a time loop like we saw last week or TIME TRAVEL IS HARD YOU GUYS. But it is great to see Sousa none the less, and that he is moving up in the world and is even already putting together the HYDRA conspiracy! 

Spoiler

Of course given the previews for next week, that might not be such a good thing...

Glad that Deke pushed back on Daisy telling him to take the shot and refused to apologize later, even when she was trying to guilt him over it, and when Mack read her the riot act for going rogue. Besides, as we have previously speculated, if HYDRA never existed, then would SHIELD exist? Would they even be in the past? Would Deke even exist? Would I exist?!? You dont wanna screw with the time stream Daisy! 

It was nice to get some mixing with the characters this week, especially Coulson and Simmons. They used to get paired a lot in the first season, but then later he was mostly with May or Daisy, so it was nice to see them have an adventure again. Yo Yo and May were good too, even if both of them are having some pretty serious problems. May having panic attacks? Did Yo Yo anger the speed force? Wait, wrong universe...

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Enjoyed the episode except for the lack of powers.  How come Daisy didn't take off with May and Yo Yo after the female Chronicon?  As far as they knew, there was no other Chronicon on the base.  And even when Daisy and Coulson and Simmons discovered the second one, she ended up not doing a thing.  If I had powers like her and someone just threw me against a wall, you can bet I would have responded instantly with a quake blast.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

And we haven't even met Timothy Leary. Yet.

13 hours ago, Dani said:

That was a really enjoyable episode. One thing I love about this season is that they are shaking up the groups a little bit. Simmons and Coulson together reminded be a lot of the earlier seasons. I had forgotten how well those two play off each other.

I remember when she "played" his daughter on the train in season 1 and developed an entire  back story for why she hated him. Simmons really does enjoy playing roles.

• Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, blackwing said:

Enjoyed the episode except for the lack of powers.  How come Daisy didn't take off with May and Yo Yo after the female Chronicon?  As far as they knew, there was no other Chronicon on the base.  And even when Daisy and Coulson and Simmons discovered the second one, she ended up not doing a thing.  If I had powers like her and someone just threw me against a wall, you can bet I would have responded instantly with a quake blast.

I think she was about too but Coulson beat her too it. She was taken originally off guard as they thought there was only one. What I don't get is why she was just standing there with Simmons as oppose to helping Coulson? It seemed like it was a one person job. Daisy could have used her powers and ended Coulson and the chronicon's fight very quickly. And stopping Coulson from being "injured?" from the electric blast.

Edited by blueray
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, blueray said:

I think she was about too but Coulson beat her too it. She was taken originally off guard as they thought there was only one. What I don't get is why she was just standing there with Simmons as oppose to helping Coulson? It seemed like it was a one person job. Daisy could have used her powers and ended Coulson and the chronicon's fight very quickly. And stopping Coulson from being "injured?" from the electric blast.

Coulson had better not reboot in 2 minutes like a terminator. You would think that a Chronicom would be better shielded from an EMP, this should slow down the Simmons is a LMD speculation. But I guess since she triggered the blast she could have placed herself into standby mode.

4 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

They did but it was about as believable as anyone mistaking Jemma Simmons for Peggy Carter. They come with their ships, blow everything up and leave. Exactly what advanced tech is going to remain?

I’m pretty sure they said last season that the Chronicoms were all but wiped out when their planet was destroyed. They are essentially refugees looking for a new planet so they can rebuild. They don’t have the resources to conquer Earth that is being defended by SHIELD and the Avengers. 

There may be plot holes but the show has at least tried to give an explanation. 

4 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

The Chronicoms information about earth came from Enoch and along the way he hooked up with the Inhuman Robin who could see the future. She saw S.H.I.E.L.D, maybe in one chance out of 14,000,605 timeloops that S.H.I.E.L.D saves humanity from an extinction level event. Something far worse than Thanos did. What they think that the Avengers could do without Tony Stark or the S.H.I.E.L.D organization to concentrate efforts is unknown 

2 hours ago, Dani said:

They don’t have the resources to conquer Earth that is being defended by SHIELD and the Avengers. 

They don't seem to have the resources to beat the military of a small country, let alone the Avengers or the combined military forces of Earth,. Even if they were to eliminate SHIELD, they would still have no chance whatsoever of conquering Earth, so their insistence that only SHIELD can stop them is comical. The very fact they can't do much against half a dozen SHIELD agents shows this quite clearly. And since they can time travel, you would think getting back in time to try to save their own planet would be the obvious choice but no, they want Earth.

I would be more willing to accept this contrivance if the Chronicoms weren't also utterly devoid of personality. Oh, look, our heroes defeated another no-name, emotionless android, how exciting.

Was the female Chronicom Jessie Graff (from American Ninja Warrior)? I looked on IMDB and the entire role wasn’t listed. We also watched the closing credits and none of the Chronicoms were listed. 

21 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

I like how they keep updating the title card depending on whatever time/setting they are in. 

That might have been my favorite part of the show, the 50s sci fi appearance of the title card.  I think there was even a theremin playing in the background.

• Love 5

I love the costume design this season. The guys in their snazzy suits, the gals all dolled up, May and Yoyo in those bomber jackets. It's like the production team found a warehouse full of period costumes that fit the actors perfectly and decided to build the season around it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Daisy hasn't "forgotten" that she has powers, she just can't use them nilly-willy. Unlike Yoyo, whose powers are close to invisible, her powers are kind of flashy. It would be fatale if she would start a hunt for powered people ahead of time.

Also, if one really want to, one can nitpick pretty much everything. The show has delivered an in-universe explanation for the Chronicom's action. That is enough for me, as long as their plans make sense with the stated goal. Taking out the brain-trust of Shield makes completely sense.

Btw, the episode has some of the best quotes and moments...Sousa complaining about Jemma's "bad accent" must have been one of my favourite take that to the "This is an awful accent" brigade. Also...

Moist! Moist! Moist!!!!

• Love 8
6 hours ago, swanpride said:

Daisy hasn't "forgotten" that she has powers, she just can't use them nilly-willy. Unlike Yoyo, whose powers are close to invisible, her powers are kind of flashy. It would be fatale if she would start a hunt for powered people ahead of time.

But there weren't any witnesses in this season's cases of Daisy "forgetting her powers" that we are complaining about. And in any event, the Marvel universe is full of superpowered people and Daisy was perfectly fine with changing the past in much bigger way by having Freddy killed.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

But there weren't any witnesses in this season's cases of Daisy "forgetting her powers" that we are complaining about. And in any event, the Marvel universe is full of superpowered people and Daisy was perfectly fine with changing the past in much bigger way by having Freddy killed.

In 1955 Captain America and the Red Skull are presumed dead the few ran across by Agent Carter and the S.S.R. are a close held secret. And given season one of AoS those found out in the time between Captain America crashing his plane  and Tony Stark's announcement were placed on the index and monitored with reports of their deeds discredited

The way Daisy's mother Jaiying described her power Quake would be unstoppable much like Magneto or The Flash so first she was never able to control her powers to that great level that would allow that even when given the last of the Centipede super soldier serum and then they nerfed her by having her body not being able to stand up to regular usage of her quake blast. Which they gave us right before the Ghost Rider was introduced in season 4.

So she is in the situation not unlike a musket armed soldier who uses his bayonet because the reload time on the musket is so long. her use of martial arts is similar to the many slayers of the Buffyverse who went to taekwondo do instead of sneaking up behind a vampire to stick it.

Edited by Raja
10 minutes ago, Raja said:

then they nerfed her by having her body not being able to stand up to regular usage of her quake blast. Which they gave us right before the Ghost Rider was introduced in season 4.

That was fixed by Simmons building magic gauntlets...

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, paigow said:

That was fixed by Simmons building magic gauntlets...

True but the gauntlets haven't been upgraded cosmetically like Yo-Yo's arms just were and as a spy, not a S.H.I.E.L.D. uniformed tactical officer Daisy is often without her full kit.

Daisy's powers have been quite reliable for a while now... when she bothers to try to use them, that is. Of course, this is a show where the characters tend to forget they stunners or firearms and love indulging enemies in hand-to-hand combat when it would be far easier and safer not to. It's not just about saving money, it's about the rule of cool and I would be lying if I said that I don't enjoy seeing the protagonists kick ass, especially May. But sometimes it becomes too much, like this season with Yo-yo and Daisy's powers conveniently not being used for a third episode in a row.

In 1955 Captain America and the Red Skull are presumed dead the few ran across by Agent Carter and the S.S.R. are a close held secret. And given season one of AoS those found out in the time between Captain America crashing his plane  and Tony Stark's announcement were placed on the index and monitored with reports of their deeds discredited

It's still a world where all sorts of strange things keep happening, one report of somebody using telekinesis is extremely unlikely to change anything. Koening and Sharpe were shown a lot more weird stuff than that and the protagonists don't care at all that this might have negative consequences.

10 hours ago, swanpride said:

They were in the 1950s.  At this point in time, the entire world is familiar with Captain America.  The world is familiar with the Invaders, a team that included a man/android that can burst into flame and a man that can breathe underwater.  So Daisy should have had no issues using her powers, the public wouldn't be looking to burn her at the stake as a witch.

Especially against the Chronicoms.  With the loss of Lincoln (which can either be attributed to 1) the fact that it must be written in his contract that Luke Mitchell either has his show cancelled or he gets written out prematurely, or 2) he got cut for budget reasons because those electrical effects were too expensive), and Yo Yo's loss, the team only has two powered people now - Daisy and Coulson.  The two of them should have split up.  Jemma could have easily handled anything technical on her own.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, blackwing said:

They were in the 1950s.  At this point in time, the entire world is familiar with Captain America.  The world is familiar with the Invaders, a team that included a man/android that can burst into flame and a man that can breathe underwater.  So Daisy should have had no issues using her powers, the public wouldn't be looking to burn her at the stake as a witch.

Especially against the Chronicoms.  With the loss of Lincoln (which can either be attributed to 1) the fact that it must be written in his contract that Luke Mitchell either has his show cancelled or he gets written out prematurely, or 2) he got cut for budget reasons because those electrical effects were too expensive), and Yo Yo's loss, the team only has two powered people now - Daisy and Coulson.  The two of them should have split up.  Jemma could have easily handled anything technical on her own.

What movie or show mentions Invaders?. I remember Howard Stark with a mock up and a car not yet ready to fly like Lola.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 9:19 PM, thuganomics85 said:

I like how they keep updating the title card depending on whatever time/setting they are in.

I really like that too. I would love to have that pick-up truck the young couple was in or any of the cars parked at the diner. Love those classic cars!

3 episodes down and still no Fitz :-(

Did they explain how they have clothes for whatever time they land in?

They were in 1955? What year did Steve Rogers go back to in End Game to be with Peggy? Did that happen in this universe?

Fun episode, I liked it.

• Love 2

One of the best episode titles ever. I like the credits changing to fit the period.  I can't wait until they get to the 70s, and do the Saturday Night Fever opener. You KNOW that's gonna happen.

I love how LMD Coulson keeps geeking out over meeting famous people from the past, and apologized loudy for throwing Souza in the cell. "I'm sorry, I'm really a fan!", followed by Simmons "he really is!"

Nice to see Souza again. I'm guessing by his reaction to Peggy Carter's name, they are not together at this point? ("Because that fuckhead Steve Rogers showed up and ruined everything!"). It would be awesome seeing the real Agent Carter one more time...

"Moist...MOIST...."

I have a theory about Yo-Yo, which is probably horseshit, but; Since she got real arms back-at least ones that look and feel real...psychologically she's afraid of doing anything to lose that again, so since she lost them using her powers, that's now a mental block.  Like I said, probably horseshit, but...

25 minutes ago, Raja said:

What movie or show mentions Invaders?. I remember Howard Stark with a mock up and a car not yet ready to fly like Lola.

I think the original Human Torch was seen briefly in the first Captain America movie... it was in a case and there was a sign saying "The Synthezoid Man" or something like that.  I guess it may or may not have happened but I would think it's quite possible in this universe in the span of 10 years or so that the Invaders happened.

8 minutes ago, blackwing said:

I think the original Human Torch was seen briefly in the first Captain America movie... it was in a case and there was a sign saying "The Synthezoid Man" or something like that.  I guess it may or may not have happened but I would think it's quite possible in this universe in the span of 10 years or so that the Invaders happened.

If it did, with no pressure of a  world war then Tony Stark's "I am Iron Man" is a powerless statement 

(edited)
3 hours ago, blackwing said:

But the public looking to burn people with abilities at the stake as a witch is deeply ingrained in comic stories at all times. Daisy and Yo-Yo have been hunted over their powers multiple times. Even if people with superpowers exist in the past Marvel has been very consistent that they are not treated as commonplace until after the Avengers. 

2 hours ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

They were in 1955? What year did Steve Rogers go back to in End Game to be with Peggy? Did that happen in this universe?

They’ve never said what year. Most likely Steve and Peggy being together happens in a separate timeline but Endgame’s writers and directors disagree. 

Edited by Guest
(edited)
3 hours ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

Did they explain how they have clothes for whatever time they land in?

Fun episode, I liked it.

They left open the year Captain America went back to. But only 1940s models of cars were on the street as Steve and Peggy danced to 30s/40s pop music.

As far as the clothing I guess like the weapons on the wall they could have had examples, however going to 1931 Deke went out to buy for the team.

Edited by Raja
  • Useful 1
55 minutes ago, Raja said:

They left open the year Captain America went back to. But only 1940s models of cars were on the street as Steve and Peggy danced to 30s/40s pop music.

As far as the clothing I guess like the weapons on the wall they could have had examples, however going to 1931 Deke went out to buy for the team.

Winter Soldier Smithsonian exhibit confirms that 1953 Carter was already married. 

• Useful 2

I miss Fitz. He's missed the start of seasons before, but he's not usually gone as long as this. Maybe his reappearance will be the mid-season twist? Or earlier than mid-season twist, maybe. We've had two time jumps now, with two episodes spent in each - seems like it's time for a twist before the pattern settles into a rut.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, paigow said:

Winter Soldier Smithsonian exhibit confirms that 1953 Carter was already married. 

So sometime between 1947 just before the Defense Department reorganization  and 1953 he possibly  shows up with timeline controversies. Or perhaps Chief Sousa is the ex Mr Carter/partner. By 1955 Peggy's name is known by a USAF Lieutenant at a secret base  as possible the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. 

On 6/11/2020 at 7:05 PM, blackwing said:

BUDGET

If they have the choice of spending the limited budget they have on other stuff and not use it on Daisy or Elena it's a choice they had to make

• Love 2
14 hours ago, swanpride said:

The actor of Fitz has other obligations, hence he isn't a regular this season. So I wouldn't hold my breath to see him anytime soon. Not the fault of the writers, just circumstances.

He had already signed on to other stuff and then they were re-upped again .

Its and this point that the staff were starting to leave as well . This is Nora and Lila's last episodes as they left to go work on Prodigal Son and Nina left to do a Million Little Things

• Love 2
On 6/10/2020 at 11:00 PM, AimingforYoko said:

LMD Coulson giving someone the Voight-Kampff test? *chef's kiss* That some A+ geekery.

I feel like that was the entire purpose of this episode, and I'm good with that.  Moist.

On 6/12/2020 at 12:22 AM, dwmarch said:

It's like the production team found a warehouse full of period costumes that fit the actors perfectly and decided to build the season around it.

I wonder if AoS inherited Agent Carter's wardrobe racks when it was sadly canceled.  It's nice, if a little bittersweet, to see Sousa again.

• Love 1

I have to admit, I had no idea why they all looked at Deke and decided that he had to interrogate Sharpe.  Even when Deke pointed to his face and said "Because of this?" I thought "What, because he's a kid?  A young guy wouldn't lie to him?"  When I see Deke, the first thing I see is a goofy-looking white guy.  Then I realized that it was because Deke is white, right before he walked away mumbling something about "white privilege".