Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: What Goes Around, Comes Around

• Start Topic

Secretly, Colt visits a new love; Angela is urged to seek legal council about Michael; Larissa's future in the U.S. is in jeopardy; Andrei makes an announcement to Elizabeth's family; Kalani asks Asuelu to change his priorities.

40 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I just watched the Sneak Peek for The Other Way now this comes on. All these spin offs, Pillow Talk, etc.... it's too much to keep up on yet here I am.

OMG what did we do to deserve a shower shot of Colt? 😖

Me, too. I just wanted some background trasth to take my mnd off of things while I putter around and I saw the preview, too. 

Angela took me right back to why I hate her (did we really need to hear she STILL GETS HER PERIOD?!!). While she is a skoosh more tolerable that BGL, she is a terrible person.

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, kendi said:

Angela took me right back to why I hate her (did we really need to hear she STILL GETS HER PERIOD?!!). While she is a skoosh more tolerable that BGL, she is a terrible person.

You mean that one aig is still hangin' on????

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

I have sinking feeling they are going to try and make a love triangle, ala Geoffrey/Varya/Mary out of Colt, Jess Caroline and Vanessa. Colt is such a hunka, hunka, burning love the women can't keep their hands off him. Blerg.

I don't believe he ever dated Jess. I cannot prove it, but I think she was scheduled to film with someone else, that person backed out at the last minute, and since everything was already scheduled for filming in Chicago and Brazil and Sharp hates the viewers, they asked Colt to film with her. Of course, being sleazy and liking the idea of being seen as someone people would consider out of his league, he jumped on it. He was dating Vanessa the entire time and Larissa was attacking her on IG and bragging out sending him nudes in some warped belief that it would make her jealous. 

The preview of Jess yelling at him for still communicating with Vanessa was so over-the-top dramatic, that at least I'll be able to laugh at the bad acting.

I was surprised that Larissa admitted she was still in like with Colt's admiration of her. She continued to send him nudes the entire time she was with Eric and had tried to get back to together with him up until the Tell Nothing. She didn't really want him, she wanted him to not cooperate with the charges on the third arrest, but often said things about him being her true love on her social media and would make comments about how he kept telling her how beautiful she was and made her feel wanted and loved. I was still surprised to hear her say it. 

Larissa had also claimed that Eric was bisexual and insisted they had sex all the time, even though no one asked or cared. So, when she said they weren't having sex and he didn't treat her like a goddess, like Colt did, I found it funny. Colt was the best she was able to do because she's a psycho, violent, drug addict, and he was an easy mark. Carmen was trying to hook her up with men here for years, but once they saw her record and she couldn't keep her anger in check, they bailed. Enter a 30+ year old man who lives with his mother and cats and was willing to bankrupt himself to have what he saw as arm candy and wallah, welcome to the US. I was actually expecting much more bitching about him appearing at the immigration hearing to say they were divorcing and asking that his Affidavit of Support be removed. It would have served him right if the court hadn't allowed it; he knew who she was before he said, "I do."

She also is never going to bring her kids here. She hasn't seen her sons since they were infants, has no rights to them, and the State took her daughter from her and placed her with Larissa's father. She needs to leave her kids alone and stop talking about them. She is another Amber Portwood, almost down to the letter, except her kids don't have to go to school and hear the other kids talk about shit her, unlike the Teen Mom kids.

Kalani and Asuela didn't bother me any this time. It's early in the season, though.

Libby and Andrei, on the other hand, ugh. They are a real couple who fight about money, child care, and typical relationship stuff, which is boring. Libby's pronunciation of Andrei is also nails on the chalkboard irritating.

Angela's still atrocious and wore out her welcome a few seasons ago. 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
(edited)

Larissa’s friends are unfortunate looking and I’m sure it was no mistake they said down low in reference to Ericky.

A ringtone must mean you’re cheating!

i don’t care if frozen yogurt samples give Asuelu diarrhea.

Andrei gonna Andrei.  

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 6/7/2020 at 5:55 PM, Christina said:

Larissa had also claimed that Eric was bisexual

OK, that clears a lot up because I always assumed that she roped in a gay friend of hers for drama. I mean, not to bi-erase, but that guy was clearly not straight and from what she said on this episode, he sounds about as bi as Stephanie from BT90Ds.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/7/2020 at 6:59 PM, Kayz Opinion said:

Are you guys watching this/these on a cable network?  None of the 90-Day shows will be on for HOURS here.

It's on the TLC Website as a sneak peek.

1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Larissa’s friends are unfortunate looking and I’m sure it was no mistake they said down low in reference to Ericky.

A ringtone must mean you’re cheating!

i don’t care if frozen yogurt samples give Asuelu diarrhea.

Andrei gonna Andrei.  

But Eric isn't down low, it's all very apparent on his social media lol

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Can I take another season of Coltee?????   Can I - do I have that kind of fortitude???  I know I’m a stubborn bitch but this may beyond even my capabilities to endure.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
(edited)

Colt and his mother have a very strange relationship. I can’t put my finger on it, but something is just off with them. Andrei you can NOT be unemployed, rude to Libby’s family and want to be controlling. You need to pick a struggle and stick with it. Larissa hot alright, a hot mess. Assuelu you try taking care of two children under the age of three , while trying to keep the house clean and get back to me on how hard it is. I’m not a parent and I know it’s exhausting. Ugh Angela 🙄 

Edited by spunky
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

I did not watch the season with Michael and Angela.  So, this is my first exposure to Angela. I thought no one could have less class then Lisa Hamme.  Guess I was wrong.

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Kid said:

I did not watch the season with Michael and Angela.  So, this is my first exposure to Angela. I thought no one could have a list class then Lisa Hamme.  Guess I was wrong.

And they are both hospice workers.  Poor patients.

• Love 10
On 6/11/2020 at 10:55 AM, MrBuhBye said:

My husband and I both volunteered in a hospice pre-COVID and all the people we encountered there were absolutely lovely. I can't imagine either Angela or Lisa in that setting (or really any one that requires one to be caring, kind and compassionate). 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Muffin topeee

That's the pic but did you watch the clip? In this pic, the banana hammock is actually pulled up...

• LOL 3
23 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I haven't watched the preview yet, but thanks for the warning about Colt at the beach. He says he's ready to be "Colt 2.0" but I think it looks more like Colt XXXL. 

You mean overall body size I pray.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/11/2020 at 9:55 AM, MrBuhBye said:

I believe at least Angela is a nurses assistant, basically a janitor that has little involvement in unsupervised direct patient care, they live delivery food or clean up human waste, it's a unskilled, barely above minimum wage job.

Edited by John M
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 6/7/2020 at 3:35 PM, kendi said:

Angela took me right back to why I hate her (did we really need to hear she STILL GETS HER PERIOD?!!).

Grangie, when I was your age I also got my period out of the blue. Turned out it was cervical cancer. Go see your gynecologist.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I haven't watched the preview yet, but thanks for the warning about Colt at the beach. He says he's ready to be "Colt 2.0" but I think it looks more like Colt XXXL. 

You mean overall body size I pray.

Ewwwwww! "Colt 45" refers to his waist size, not that he's packing heat

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Half hour preview.

So much dysfunction.

Did not need to see Coltee in the shower. He may eventually find a healthy relationship after he gets away from Mommy. She is his soulmate. And he has found another Brazilian woman? A nanny? She can look after Debbie.

Angela, it has been a while since we saw you last. You have not changed. Poor Mykull May never get to the US.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Half hour preview.

The sneak peek on TLC Go is 50 minutes. Almost twice the dysfunction! 

Good thing Larissa is happy with the work she had done on her face, because I think she looks terrible! Her nose looks like Silly Putty! And is anyone surprised things didn’t work out with “That's Eric With a C” because he’s cheap and doesn’t like sex? (With Larissa, that is) 

4E6D3C4F-3066-4E3E-A544-FFC9A0B35F7E.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

The sneak peek on TLC Go is 50 minutes. Almost twice the dysfunction! 

Good thing Larissa is happy with the work she had done on her face, because I think she looks terrible! And is anyone surprised things didn’t work out with “That's Eric With a C” because he’s cheap and doesn’t like sex? 

4E6D3C4F-3066-4E3E-A544-FFC9A0B35F7E.jpeg

The whole 50 minute version may not work in Canada.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

The whole 50 minute version may not work in Canada

Ah, so you’ll just have to wait until Sunday night, but the first 30 minutes was the same in both formats (featuring Colt and Angela.) The extra 20 minutes was Larissa and Elizabeth and Andreeeeei so you really didn’t miss much, IMO. 

On 6/10/2020 at 6:09 PM, spunky said:

Colt and his mother have a very strange relationship. I can’t put my finger on it, but something is just off with them. 

Colt and his mom have an emotional incest relationship. I am sure of it. I was reading this book by Cathy Glass (she writes fostering memoirs) called Daddy's Little Princess and they discuss this in that book.  It also explains SMothered and my ex husband and his sister.

Watching Skyla tell Angela she doesn't want to go to Nigeria and Angela getting angry. I swear if she had a cake she would have threw it in Skyla's face.  That woman has a short fuse and refuses to listen to reason. 

I will have to wait till Sunday to see the rest.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Colt and his mom have an emotional incest relationship. I am sure of it. I was reading this book by Cathy Glass (she writes fostering memoirs) called Daddy's Little Princess and they discuss this in that book.  It also explains SMothered and my ex husband and his sister.

When Colt said that Debbie is his best friend I cringed! It is so terribly unhealthy. A parent’s job is to raise your child to be independent. Colt needs to move out of Debbie’s basement, first and foremost. 

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

Watching Skyla tell Angela she doesn't want to go to Nigeria and Angela getting angry.

At least when she wanted Skyla’s “aig” Angela put Micheal up to asking for it, and she got mad when Skyla turned her down. This time she didn’t even ask, she outright ordered Skyla to accompany her to Nigeria to witness the wedding. But I suspect this isn’t going to pan out since Skyla has a houseful of kids and a sick grandmother to take care of. 

Edited to add. During hate-watching the Season of Lisa, I found myself being nostalgic for Angela. Despite her bullying, abrasive behavior, she sometimes showed a tender side, acted respectfully towards Michael's Mama and had a sense of humor about herself. Unfortunately, last night's preview reminded me of all the cringeworthy things I disliked about Angela. But if I had to be subjected to either her or Lisa, I'd still opt for Angela. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 21

It seemed like Skyla won’t go not because of logistics but because she disapproves of the marriage at this time and doesn’t want to facilitate it.  If Angela can’t get a witness that will supposedly block the marriage.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Edited to add. During hate-watching the Season of Lisa, I found myself being nostalgic for Angela. Despite her bullying, abrasive behavior, she sometimes showed a tender side, acted respectfully towards Michael's Mama and had a sense of humor about herself. Unfortunately, last night's preview reminded me of all the cringeworthy things I disliked about Angela. But if I had to be subjected to either her or Lisa, I'd still opt for Angela. 

I agree.  I think that deep down, Angela is a kind person and Lisa is not.  I suspect that, unlike Lisa, Angela isn't an asshole to random people she encounters out in the world, or the hospice where she works. 

She mistreats Michael and his friends, but in a way, they're asking for it by being associated with her.  I'm more worried about innocent people just doing their thing, and if they rub up against Angela, I don't fear for them.  Can't say I think the same with Lisa.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It seemed like Skyla won’t go not because of logistics but because she disapproves of the marriage at this time and doesn’t want to facilitate it.  If Angela can’t get a witness that will supposedly block the marriage.  

I never understood this whole "Angela needs a witness" business. Lisa sure didn't.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Probably producer driven drama with an eye to keeping Grangie on our screens for as long as possible.

Yes, I suspect the Lisa/Usman wedding ceremony was a basic, possibly not even legal, one. Usman said they "didn't have time to have the traditional Hausa wedding." I'm not sure if the Muslim/Christian religious differences might have also factored into the type of ceremony they had. Angela and Michael are both Christian and maybe the rule about their wedding requiring Angela to have a family member witness there in person is based on a different ceremony. Anyway, I predict that Skyla and Angela's dispute about going to Nigeria is going to play out over several episodes and in the end either Angela and Michael are not going to get married at all or there will be another solution like a Skype wedding. 

edited to ask, I wonder which of the three Nigerian tribes that Usman talked about does Michael belong to? That might also factor into the wedding rules. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie, when I was your age I also got my period out of the blue. Turned out it was cervical cancer. Go see your gynecologist.

When I was Angie's age I was STILL getting my period.  Didn't totally stop until I was about 56.  No cancer there at all.

6 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When Colt said that Debbie is his best friend I cringed! It is so terribly unhealthy. A parent’s job is to raise your child to be independent. Colt needs to move out of Debbie’s basement, first and foremost. 

A friend of mine's mom just died and she said her mom was her best friend.  I didn't think anything was wrong with that.  I have friends who hate their mothers, and that's sad IMO.  I think the problem with Colty is that he doesn't seem to have ANY friends outside of his mother.

I didn't even recognize Larissa, she looked TERRIBLE, very "joker chic."  I always thought Eric was a famewhore who wanted to be on TV.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
14 hours ago, greekmom said:

Watching Skyla tell Angela she doesn't want to go to Nigeria and Angela getting angry. I swear if she had a cake she would have threw it in Skyla's face.  That woman has a short fuse and refuses to listen to reason. 

I will have to wait till Sunday to see the rest.

No woman in her right mind would tolerate Colt and his mother’s disgusting relationship. Angela is 2 steps behind Baby Girl Lisa with her behavior. Skylar for whatever reason is dead set against her mother marrying Michael.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6