Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: What Goes Around, Comes Around

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

From the exterior shot, Colt stayed at the Hotel Chicago West Loop.  He brought cups of complimentary coffee from the lobby to the room in the morning after scene. 

Colt could fly from Las Vegas to Chicago for under $100, stay at the hotel one night and meet at the strip mall bar with daily specials.  The big expenses would be the Uber and boat rides. 

I hope that this isn't a spoiler:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/e2-80-9890-day-fiance-e2-80-99-franchise-returns-to-chicago-for-e2-80-98happily-ever-after-e2-80-99-spinoff/ar-BB15zlDx

Yeah those shots were in the next episode so hadn’t seen it when I posted and wouldn’t have put it in this thread if I had.

(edited)
On 6/18/2020 at 7:03 PM, 2dogmom said:

coltee's new girlfriend is really strange. the giant tattoos on her thighs make me cringe. the constant talk about sex.  yuck.

if she came to my house as an au pair, I would send her back to the agency.

although, they are probably perfect for each other. 

aseliu should enroll in some kind of adult education class. maybe he can learn a trade.

I've watched him eat and apple.  I cannot imagine him in any sort of academic setting.  

And honestly, I don't know if I'd want him doing skilled tradework on my house.  Maybe cabinets?  Absolutely nothing electrical or plumbing related. 

He could probably work at a hotel or other events company or catering service, working weddings and events. 

When I worked at a hotel, I think this was a full time job and from what I could see it mostly consisted of bringing plates out, setting them down, retrieving them when someone was done and refilling water/coffee/tea when asked. 

It was somewhat physically taxing but it didn't look very hard and ansuelu looks physically able. 

Edited by RealReality

Colt, the slob,  just wants to get back to the hotel and have sex.   That’s all he cared about with Larissa  too.   Of course, she wants him just to get her green card. What other possible reason would any woman want to be with him.  He wants them to hopefully have all the sex he fantasizes about.  Why is one worse than the other.  

I've enjoyed reading all your comments about this episode, but can't believe no one mentioned Colt's new girl's beer drinking talents (?)- that was cringeworthy!  

Also, I think Colt was drunk in the Uber on the way to the hotel. He kept putting his foot in his mouth and then digging the hole even deeper.  He wants to be careful and take it slow on his way to "getting laid?"  I wonder if he has developed a drinking habit since the whole Larissa thing- could be how he put on so much weight.