Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

was kinda Team Avery until this ep. Dumping a long-distance relationship because THEY are cheating on YOUR diet screams "Control Freak." Run, Ash, run.

The way I read it was not the specifics of what he was lying about but the fact that he lies,a lot. 
-being divorced for ten years

-child coming to US with him with ex’s support

-he had screenshots of conversation with Tom

and this is just what I can recall right now 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have a lot to unpack per this tell all, but I want to address this comment, and I 100% support it.  My hubby treats me like a queen/princess/duchess, whatever, but he CHOOSES to do so.  I certainly don't demand it.  If putting the needs of your spouse ahead of your own means that, then yes.  Darcy seems to want a septor and crown out of the deal!  The word "queen" is quite loaded - my hubs treats me well and respects me.  Nothing wrong with that!  I don't sit around, playing with my hair looking like Lady Godiva, Black Chyna and Lady Gaga all rolled into one, however.

In the BEST of marriages, the partners treat EACH OTHER like royalty.  My husband treats me like a queen, and I treat him like a king.  We have agreed that I don't need to curtsy since my knee replacement, though.

Kind of wish we had a couple of footmen/maids around here, but that's a whole different issue.  LOL.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

In the BEST of marriages, the partners treat EACH OTHER like royalty.  My husband treats me like a queen, and I treat him like a king.  We have agreed that I don't need to curtsy since my knee replacement, though.

Kind of wish we had a couple of footmen/maids around here, but that's a whole different issue.  LOL.

Who is the court jester?

2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Exactly this.  I like to pamper and spoil my hubby, and he towards me.  Our, marriage, our business.  He would love it if I bowed, but I am not ready for that, lol!!

• Love 2

I keep forgetting to mention the fact that Darcy offered her barrette to Rose. I mean seriously?

It was a nice gesture but it sounded a bit - I dunno, condescending?  Highschoolish? Silly?

Maybe I'm being picky? 

(edited)
1 hour ago, jackjill89 said:

I agree about Avery. It wasn't about the diet. It was about the fact he lies -- either a blatant one, white lie or by omission about so many things... even a stinking diet! When you deal with a perpetual liar and you figure out they lie about everything you can't help but notice. 

I thought it was over on the way to the airport before Avery flew home.  So why was she still communicating with him and even doing a diet challenge with him? She should look for her "soulmate" closer to home.  How can a platitude-spewer even be a soulmate?

Though I suppose TLC encourages Avery&Ash, Rose&Ed, etc. to keep in contact so they have more fodder to bring up in the "Tell All" and get the extra $2000. Do they get another $2000 for TA2?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I keep forgetting to mention the fact that Darcy offered her barrette to Rose. I mean seriously?

It was a nice gesture but it sounded a bit - I dunno, condescending?  Highschoolish? Silly?

Maybe I'm being picky? 

I think she only mentioned the barrette because it had the word “Queen” on it and Darcey had said Rose was a queen/deserved to be treated like one. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

That was Varya snapping at Geoffrey.

Varya snapped at Geoffrey on night 1 when she saw a comb with the old girlfriend's name on it.

Right before the wedding, Lisa was barking for Usman to come into the hotel bathroom to find her hairbrush.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, KateHearts said:

Varya snapped at Geoffrey on night 1 when she saw a comb with the old girlfriend's name on it.

Right before the wedding, Lisa was barking for Usman to come into the hotel bathroom to find her hairbrush.

Oh yeah it was a wooden comb lol.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, LaLaLaLa said:

Shaun is always so unprepared and has that "deer in headlights" look that I doubt TLC would invest extra $$ to make her look better. It would be an impossible task. The only way to make her look better is to replace her with the guy who does the MAFS reunion show. Him or maybe Angela...I'd much rather watch her interview and mediate...that would be worth watching.

Yes, Angela!  I think she would be good at this, at least more entertaining and would likely have knowledge of the stories and pronounce their names right.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:
On 6/8/2020 at 9:02 AM, Pondlass1 said:

BGL could also benefit from a good support bra. Shes doing her best to look frumpy, dumpy and lumpy.

She must be doing something right if a suave dapper English gent finds her very attractive barf.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Tom... ever the grubbing fame whore willfully said BibbyLuv was attractive, yeah.... maybe to flies and gnats......

Tom, don't let the screen door hit your womanly hips and flat ass on your way off stage....you crossed the line by being unnecessarily cruel  and vengeful to Darcy.

You know the drill...if you want to be on a basic cable teevee show you have to pretend to be in love with Darcy...

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Tom... ever the grubbing fame whore willfully said BibbyLuv was attractive, yeah.... maybe to flies and gnats......

Tom, don't let the screen door hit your womanly hips and flat ass on your way off stage....you crossed the line by being unnecessarily cruel  and vengeful to Darcy.

You know the drill...if you want to be on a basic cable teevee show you have to pretend to be in love with Darcy...

I wish he just said attractive.  He said very attractive blech.

• Love 1

Everything about Tom is more pathetic than I imagined.  Yet, he still thinks of himself as a posh, sexy 007.  He's so worldy that he decorates with souvenir plates on high beams.  

Darcy's friend Reina was equally as classy, especially with her props.  Stephanie's friend needs ot look at her to see her future.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 6/8/2020 at 9:58 AM, charmed1 said:

Lisa was bragging that she had 300 “yahoo boys” in her private messages. I get spam, but 300 messages from the same type of scammer? That doesn’t make you an expert, Lisa, that means you’re a mark. I’m sure Lisa has corresponded with more than a few of those people who have messaged her. Word probably got around that they had a mark.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 6/8/2020 at 1:50 PM, greekmom said:

She knew he was cheap from the beginning. Look at Karine and Pole. He was cheap and she still married him and had a child and one on the way. And this is Pole we are talking about.

giphy.gif

On 6/8/2020 at 1:50 PM, greekmom said:

If it was that easy why didn't David who lives in Vegas just go have a hooker on the payroll? I betcha he could have found a young, blond and she could have faked a Russian accent. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm late to the game, but I surely hope someone pointed out that 70% is a barely passing C-

IJS.

3 hours ago, John M said:

I just feel I need to point out that Ash is very emotional, he really needs to get a better handle on his emotions.

He is acting like such a squiggle brain right.  It's very disappointing to see a box brain acting like such a squiggle. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm sympathetic to Ashley.  She is not saying that the diet is the problem* she is saying that it's the fundamental principal of lying that's the problem.  

I recently had a similar situation with someone in a relationship.  This person would send me numerous pictures of his cat(s).  Pictures of his cats sitting, pictures of his cats standing, pictures of his cats sleeping, pictures of his cats looking out a window, looking at a window, laying by a window, cat licking asshole, cat in various states of repose, cat on floor, cat bath, cat bath versions 1-17, cat butt, cat paw, cat back, cat front, cat profile shot, cat, cat, cat, cat, cat pics.......all the damn time.  

If I was a cat person, I might get it, but I'm not.  And these weren't pictures of the cat(s) doing anything cute or special or interesting.  

So, I started to lay down pretty heavy, anvil sized hints that I didn't want anymore cat pictures.  One step short of "stop sending me these fucking pictures of your cat." And it would really limit the amount id talk to him because I was always on edge that every conversation, every interaction would devolve into 1700 cat pictures I didn't want. 

So finally, I just resolved that I couldn't talk to him anymore because either he knew I didn't want to see the cat pictures and he kept sending them or he couldn't pick up on very obvious hints and I didn't want to deal with someone long term who couldn't pick up these HUGE social cues.  I get that people have issues, but that person wouldn't be a good or compatible fit for me. 

So anyways, I finally told him that I just couldn't talk to him anymore and why.  Come to find out, he knew all along I didn't want the pictures, but he completely disregarded my clearly implied "no" and persisted in doing something he knew I didn't want because he thought it was "flirty" to keep doing something he knew I didn't want him to do.  

I went off on him because, to me, we were already done either way.  But there is a big problem when someone says "no" but you assume that means "yes"

And someone could rightfully say ,"yeah, but it was JUST cat pictures, so it's not a big deal" but the idea that someone thinks that "no" means "yes" was a very big deal to me.  

The same way the idea of someone who just lies to your face is a big deal for Avery. 

* - I LOL'd at lisa pretending she had ever seriously been on a diet, girl bye. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

LOL, Stephanie can't hold your hand until you know her dad's name and it's offensive that you'd even ask. 

But if you pay the right amount, you can definitely probably see her titties online. 

Take notes y'all. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I think Ed must have a skinny mirror at home. You know, the kind that make you look tall and skinny when you’re really short and round. He needs a new hairstyle also. My God, those strands that hang down in the front make me gag.

When I first started reading I was wracking my brain to figure out who in the hell is Tom? That’s how much of an impression he made on me.

Is Geoffrey in jail, does anyone know?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Darcy is a hot ass mess.  

Those 30 inch platinum blonde extensions.  Yikes. 

And her friend with the props?  WTF? 

I do feel sad for Darcy that she couldn't have lost weight and gotten healthier for herself, but instead it had to be "revenge" on Tom.  

• Love 3
On 6/8/2020 at 5:44 AM, sasha206 said:

Yes, what I got from tonight is not to feel sorry for Rose.  Of course none of us thought she was in love with Ed, but I felt sorry for her. Tonight, I got seasoned scammer.  I also thought the waterworks were extremely fake.   She knew she wasn't going to be able to squeeze money from that cheap mother fucker, so onto the next score.

A seasoned scammer wouldn't have ever broken it off with Ed, IMO.  

I believe most of roses version of events.  And he is especially shitty for telling her that he didn't care about her past and then ambushing her with his demands to know about her past when he got there.  That seems right out of the Ed playbook. 

He also managed to cleverly skirt the issue of who made first contact.  He never said he didn't make first contact, he just said "you sent me this picture on the ninth!" to deflect. 

I wouldn't define rose as a scammer because that implies that one party was taken advantage of and I don't think that's Ed at all.  

Both went into a transactional relationship.  It was Ed who constantly changed the terms and conditions. He said he didn't care about her past before he got there....suddenly when the camera is rolling and big Ed wants to be a sympathetic star, he NEEDS TO KNOW RIGHT NOW!

Rose tells Ed how important it is that she have kids.  Ed doesn't tell her anything and at the tell-all, he deflects by talking about the cost.  Did kids become substantially more expensive from when she told him she wanted kids and when he landed?  No.  So the issue is that he didn't tell rose and he AGAIN changes the terms on her.  

I think the tears were fake, but with Ed once again trying to deflect and manipulate the narrative....and with her only help being what appeared to be a sub part translator I think they were her only tool to try to counter Ed.  

• Love 10
On 6/8/2020 at 9:55 AM, sasha206 said:

What he likely wanted was teenage-looking, subservient wife that was desperate to marry him knowing he could not get a teenage-looking subservient wife in the states.  

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 6/8/2020 at 9:23 AM, LaLaLaLa said:

So let me see if I got this right...Stephanie was raised by a conservative Czech mother, but she is a "former" stripper (yeah, right...looks like she's still stripping and then some), she is proud of her online prostitution, AND YET she is concerned about telling her mother she's into women?! I don't buy this story for a second.

Plus, she's far too heavy to appeal to most men when there are millions of svelte women doing the same online. Perhaps she has a following of guys that prefer their online hookers to have some extra meat on their bones.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm sympathetic to Ashley.  She is not saying that the diet is the problem* she is saying that it's the fundamental principal of lying that's the problem.  

I recently had a similar situation with someone in a relationship.  This person would send me numerous pictures of his cat(s).  Pictures of his cats sitting, pictures of his cats standing, pictures of his cats sleeping, pictures of his cats looking out a window, looking at a window, laying by a window, cat licking asshole, cat in various states of repose, cat on floor, cat bath, cat bath versions 1-17, cat butt, cat paw, cat back, cat front, cat profile shot, cat, cat, cat, cat, cat pics.......all the damn time.  

If I was a cat person, I might get it, but I'm not.  And these weren't pictures of the cat(s) doing anything cute or special or interesting.  

So, I started to lay down pretty heavy, anvil sized hints that I didn't want anymore cat pictures.  One step short of "stop sending me these fucking pictures of your cat." And it would really limit the amount id talk to him because I was always on edge that every conversation, every interaction would devolve into 1700 cat pictures I didn't want. 

So finally, I just resolved that I couldn't talk to him anymore because either he knew I didn't want to see the cat pictures and he kept sending them or he couldn't pick up on very obvious hints and I didn't want to deal with someone long term who couldn't pick up these HUGE social cues.  I get that people have issues, but that person wouldn't be a good or compatible fit for me. 

So anyways, I finally told him that I just couldn't talk to him anymore and why.  Come to find out, he knew all along I didn't want the pictures, but he completely disregarded my clearly implied "no" and persisted in doing something he knew I didn't want because he thought it was "flirty" to keep doing something he knew I didn't want him to do.  

I went off on him because, to me, we were already done either way.  But there is a big problem when someone says "no" but you assume that means "yes"

And someone could rightfully say ,"yeah, but it was JUST cat pictures, so it's not a big deal" but the idea that someone thinks that "no" means "yes" was a very big deal to me.  

The same way the idea of someone who just lies to your face is a big deal for Avery. 

This is like a real life Lucy and Charlie Brown thing lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL, Stephanie can't hold your hand until you know her dad's name and it's offensive that you'd even ask. 

Is that the dad whom she offhandedly dropped that mom married for a green card?

3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I do feel sad for Darcy that she couldn't have lost weight and gotten healthier for herself, but instead it had to be "revenge" on Tom. 

She and Stacey have been yo-yo dieting for years.  And even if she were as skinny as Olive Oyl her face and personality are deal killers.

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

A seasoned scammer wouldn't have ever broken it off with Ed, IMO.  

I believe most of roses version of events.  And he is especially shitty for telling her that he didn't care about her past and then ambushing her with his demands to know about her past when he got there.  That seems right out of the Ed playbook. 

He also managed to cleverly skirt the issue of who made first contact.  He never said he didn't make first contact, he just said "you sent me this picture on the ninth!" to deflect. 

I wouldn't define rose as a scammer because that implies that one party was taken advantage of and I don't think that's Ed at all.  

Both went into a transactional relationship.  It was Ed who constantly changed the terms and conditions. He said he didn't care about her past before he got there....suddenly when the camera is rolling and big Ed wants to be a sympathetic star, he NEEDS TO KNOW RIGHT NOW!

Rose tells Ed how important it is that she have kids.  Ed doesn't tell her anything and at the tell-all, he deflects by talking about the cost.  Did kids become substantially more expensive from when she told him she wanted kids and when he landed?  No.  So the issue is that he didn't tell rose and he AGAIN changes the terms on her.  

I think the tears were fake, but with Ed once again trying to deflect and manipulate the narrative....and with her only help being what appeared to be a sub part translator I think they were her only tool to try to counter Ed.  

Ed is a fucking creep, but I believe Ed's version of the who reached out to who first.  I do not believe Rose, if she hates him that much, would have responded to Ed b/c she "didn't want to be rude."  That doesn't hold water for someone who was supposedly seething and crying in anger (no tears BTW -- she held her hands up to hear face during her supposed crying jag).  

Ed is cheap.  She tried one more time b/c she knew he would want to get back with her.   She wanted a gift/more money.   It didn't work.  He's too cheap.  No one is going to keep trying to scam a turd that isn't going to produce.  

I was 100% Team Rose until reunion.  I mean, no one is foolish enough to think she was in love with Ed.  But she came off as a total phoney to me during the reunion and came off as a major scammer.  I just don't believe someone who hates Ed, who was so embarrassed by Ed, would ever respond to another note from him unless she wanted something.  I believe his side of the story.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 2
(edited)

I don't believe either of them.  Rose needed to stay in touch & show up and be dramatic for the reunion to get her $2000.  Ed did too, and probably also wanted to demean her some more, like Lisa; they both seem to thoroughly enjoy their shabby treatment of poor people from other cultures. Ed wants to extend his "fame" and make people feel sorry for him.  His over-acted chuckling brush-off of everything Rose said as being made up and ridiculous was not convincing. Acting jobs will not be falling in your lap, bub.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8
On 6/9/2020 at 6:30 AM, winsomeone said:

If Avery's daughters ever lie to her, bet they will be put up for adoption the very next day!!

I think the opposite. She was lied to by Ash about every single thing that came out of his mouth, big or small, and at the end it was Ash who supposedly broke it off for good, while Avery still waffled with another “break.” She was so sharp and asked all the right questions and was concerned about all the right things and it was proven her concerns were totally valid and moreso. And yet, she always let him get away with it at the end she never flat out broke it off with him. Suprisingly weak for a “strong woman.” She needs Rose Lessons.

On 6/9/2020 at 11:25 AM, Kath94 said:

I completely understand Avery's concern with Ash lying about something so trivial.  BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER.  Why lie about the smallest of things?  BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TELL THE TRUTH.  Been there, done that.

I completely understand and agree... my problem was that Avery never articulated her issues with Ash’s lies, big or small.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

She must be doing something right if a suave dapper English gent finds her very attractive barf.

I'm willing to bet Tom contacted Lisa before the Tell All and told her to "go along with anything I say about contacting you" because he seemed to ask leading questions, "Didn't I contact you, too, Lisa?" and she nodded, "Yes, you did" but he lost me when he said "And I told her that she is a very attractive woman..." He's as insincere as Darcey when she met rosy faced Emma and gushed, "Oh, you're beautiful!" (it's all about looks to Darcey AND Tom) 

• Love 4

I can't seem to credit the GIF upthread of Tom dancing with Darcey (and almost hitting his nose on her boobs) but I had to laugh about Sister Emma's diminutive partner steering her around the dance floor in the background like he's delivering a refrigerator. 

Just one last thought for now...I don't believe that Yolanda was in a coma and on a respirator over the Winter because of Covid-19. I think she just forgot how to breathe...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, magemaud said:

." He's as insincere as Darcey when she met rosy faced Emma and gushed, "Oh, you're beautiful!" (it's all about looks to Darcey AND Tom) 

Emma bears more than a passing resemblance to Danielle’s friend with the rosacea.  Maybe Tom will ask her out too.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

Emma bears more than a passing resemblance to Danielle’s friend with the rosacea.  Maybe Tom will ask her out too.

Oh yes, BETH! But Tom is more likely to "outrageously flirt" with Danielle, Nicole, Yolanda, Laura or Angela to insure more camera time. All of them were susceptible to a stranger online saying, "Hey, pretty lady..." so being contacted by another "reality show celebrity" for an obvious publicity stunt, might guarantee their continued ride on the 90 Day Gravy Train. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

In my humble opinion I think you dodged a bullet there.  I also think sometimes it's the small things that can be very telling about how someone will be compatible with someone else.  Not ever getting a clear, honest answer out of your partner to me is not a small thing.  For me a big requirement in a relationship is reliability.  Can I trust that my husband will follow through on his word?  Well if half the statements out of his mouth were a lie, then no I would never be able to rely on him.  This would be an even bigger deal if my children were small like Avery's daughter (is there just one child for her?) is young.  I think maybe Avery mentioned Ash's life about the diet to demonstrate that he will lie about absolutely anything.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, procrasstinator said:

In my humble opinion I think you dodged a bullet there.  I also think sometimes it's the small things that can be very telling about how someone will be compatible with someone else.  Not ever getting a clear, honest answer out of your partner to me is not a small thing.  For me a big requirement in a relationship is reliability.  Can I trust that my husband will follow through on his word?  Well if half the statements out of his mouth were a lie, then no I would never be able to rely on him.  This would be an even bigger deal if my children were small like Avery's daughter (is there just one child for her?) is young.  I think maybe Avery mentioned Ash's life about the diet to demonstrate that he will lie about absolutely anything.

Exactly, I agree 100%

Ash lies to her face.  All the time.  And doesn't appear particularly repentent about it.  He admitted he lied about the screenshot from Tom and he didn't even apologize or seem very ruffled.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I'm willing to bet Tom contacted Lisa before the Tell All and told her to "go along with anything I say about contacting you" because he seemed to ask leading questions, "Didn't I contact you, too, Lisa?" and she nodded, "Yes, you did" but he lost me when he said "And I told her that she is a very attractive woman..." He's as insincere as Darcey when she met rosy faced Emma and gushed, "Oh, you're beautiful!" (it's all about looks to Darcey AND Tom) 

In one of his gentlemanly moments during their big talk, Tom told Darcy that he loved her like a sister.  Maybe Lisa reminds him of Emma, too.  Tom also grasped onto Angela at the tell-all last season.  When the rest of the cast revolted against her, Tom hung out, smoking with her, empathizing with her.  He wants more airtime and it's one of the few ways he can hold the stage.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/9/2020 at 2:30 PM, greekmom said:

Maybe I'm being picky? 

I thought it was a stupid hollow gesture, but since Darcey sells them in her store, it was an opportunity for free advertising. Send it to Rose who will promptly sell it in her flip flip shop (no wait, it will never be delivered...) 

At one point she appears to have swapped out "QUEEN" for "BOSS", also available online for $ 15 plus S&H. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

To win Stephanie's heart, you must correctly answer her ten questions. They are based on the security questions you set for your online account like "mother's maiden name", "name of your first school" and "what was your first car." 

If you cannot answer all ten correctly, you will never get beyond one awkward, dry, close mouthed kiss. 

• LOL 8