Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

(edited)
9 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Finally Shaun is asking the follow up questions we’re all thinking. Not having the twits on the sofa together is the best thing. I prefer this format.  👍🏻

giphy.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
Got catfished
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

You and me may be sitting in the corner alone but I am with you. Ed is an ass but I think she's shady and she always has a stank face and seems to get mad very quickly.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I half watched most of this show last night, they should not have had friends chiming in, it just added to the screaming.

Yolanda looks like she is filming in the dinnerware aisle of a defunct Homegoods store...we never saw that dish dish display in her Las Vegas rental where she filmed the show, Erika must live with her parents because I remember that closet, she unpacked her suitcase after she and Stephanie ended things.

Rose, I have no pity for her, she was going for the long con with Ed, step one endear her kid to Ed by having him call him Daddy, step two, tell Ed that your income from a family store is in jeopardy, step three, get Ed to send gifts (that mysteriously "never arrive") and secretly sell in said store and hope that he continues to send stock/gifts unfortunately he showed up in person. There is no way either one of them thought they were in love, no way at all.  Rose can turn on the water works a little too easily for me to believe any real feelings are behind it, it seems like this is not her first rodeo with an American.  They both deserve each other.

Lisa and Usman are together? I would have expected one of the 50 mens to have stolen Lisa away by now.

Avery had the perfect opportunity to tell us about that seminar crap Ash put on, she could have said that was the red flag that exposed him as a fraud but instead she says he cheated on a diet??? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Rose, I have no pity for her, she was going for the long con with Ed, step one endear her kid to Ed by having him call him Daddy, step two, tell Ed that your income from a family store is in jeopardy, step three, get Ed to send gifts (that mysteriously "never arrive") and secretly sell in said store and hope that he continues to send stock/gifts unfortunately he showed up in person. There is no way either one of them thought they were in love, no way at all.  Rose can turn on the water works a little too easily for me to believe any real feelings are behind it, it seems like this is not her first rodeo with an American.  They both deserve each other.

Yes, what I got from tonight is not to feel sorry for Rose.  Of course none of us thought she was in love with Ed, but I felt sorry for her. Tonight, I got seasoned scammer.  I also thought the waterworks were extremely fake.   She knew she wasn't going to be able to squeeze money from that cheap mother fucker, so onto the next score.

Edited by sasha206
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, Christina said:

Does anyone have this recorded? Didn't Ed say something to Rose like, "Are we going there?" when she mentioned a sex video? If he knew what she was talking about before she said anything, then his denial is proven wrong immediately. I believe it anyway, but just read something defending him and started second guessing my memory.

It would not surprise me if there was more than one sex tape, either actually made or requested, and Egg didn't know which one they were talking about.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, Gobi said:

It would not surprise me if there was more than one sex tape, either actually made or requested, and Egg didn't know which one they were talking about.

It sounded like video phone sex, which I’m sure Ed thinks every couple does so what’s the big deal.  It would resemble a sex tape only if he recorded it.  The grossest part was if he really did suggest that he would send money If she agreed to do it.

• Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

I used to be team Avery until this show.  No man can stand a chance with her. She's looking for a perfect soulmate who divulges every single detail of his whole life and, by God,  he better not miss a thing.  

She's exhausting.  

I think she's looking for a soulmate that she can trust.  She can't trust Ash.

Now I don't understand that many breakups though.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Rose is doing whatever she can to get away from poverty, but the girl has a quick temper and an unfortunate ugly expression when angry.  She did not get a good edit last night and too much make up. 

And our own wee Darcy was lost under 30 pounds of fake platinum hair and layers of bronzer. But I agree there’s a kind heart in there somewhere.

Meanwhile BGL looked like she’d just arrived home from an all nighter at the bar and flopped down on the sofa for filming.  She did get a good edit, tho, but baby girl needs to stop with the cigarettes. That deep gravel voice....

Yolanda is either a good actress or dumb as a turnip. Stephanie needs some new friends and it looks like narcissistic Tom thought he could hit on Avery. LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Impalace said:

I watched the 10 hour leaked tell all and Shawn took all her cues from Barbara in her ear piece. 

Anything edited out from last night's couples we should have seen?

11 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I think this was one of the better “Tell All’s”. Though she missed a few cues, I think Shaun is getting the hang of this now. Loved her surprising Stephanie with the stripper story.  I guess Tom must have watched the RHOA reunion & took the Nene way out.

Does it usually take most people years to be successful at a new job?! I'm pretty sure most people would be fired or move to another job if we failed as much as Shaun has for the past few years. She is not good at interviewing and not good in front of cameras. Unless, Bravo wanted a complete boob to babysit these headcases, which could easily be the case here?

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Impalace said:

I watched the 10 hour leaked tell all and Shawn took all her cues from Barbara in her ear piece. 

I don't know who Barbara is, but can we just get her to do this instead.  And enough with her and Darcy and Stephanie all twirling their hair and her still not moderating very well.  When Stephanie's friends tried to talk over everyone and Erica was left to politely stay silent someone should have turned off the friends' mikes. 

• Love 12

Looking forward to part 2 with BGL and delusional David broadcasting with his 1980s furniture. Hoping Tom gets revealed and  dragged for being a massive famewhore for trying to get with Avery and maybe Stephanie (although I trust nothing she says). Be gone, Tom!

• Love 6
9 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

Ed’s daughter is hot .... the real test that should be given is a  DNA to see if Creepy Ed is really her dad 

well, she is not ugly like her father, but hot? not so much

• Love 6
(edited)

And what was with Darcy's drunken friend (can't recall her name)? What exactly was her purpose other than to make Darcy and Stacey appear extremely classy! (and sober!)

Edited by lilysmom
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

Darcey doling out relationship advice...just what this world needs. Darcey needs to go away. I'm sure another show will take this reality whore. Maybe a self-improvement show...some makeover show, What Not to Wear, diet/weight loss show, etc. No decent, sane guy would marry (let alone, date) Darcey. She is a mess.

giphy.gif

Edited by LaLaLaLa
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, PearlClutcher said:

I used to be team Avery until this show.  No man can stand a chance with her. She's looking for a perfect soulmate who divulges every single detail of his whole life and, by God,  he better not miss a thing.  

She's exhausting.  

I don't think Avery was being unreasonable.  What Avery expressed was that she wanted to be let in on the challenges so they could come up with a solution together.  She didn't want a yes dear everything's fine answer when things weren't fine.  How was she to make any decisions when information was being with held from her and she couldn't figure out what she was really dealing with?  Ash admitted he was not being authentic with her.  If you can't be authentic with someone maybe that's not the relationship for you. 

• Love 19
12 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Every one of her reunion shows, I always think that Darcy is a very sweet person.  And as ridiculous as she can be, that I like her.

Me too. She needs a make under as that look did her mo favors 

• Love 8

On behalf of all Italian Americans in the NY tri-state area...I apologize for Stephanie's friend. 

Listen, I can be very upfront and abrasive around my family and friends...ESPECIALLY my family (70 of us go on vacation together each year, my cousins and I are crazy close). We are loud AF, talk over each other, are constantly hugging and gesturing wildly. 

However, the way I act with my family/close friends when together and the way I act with other people is NOT the same. There is no way in HELL I would conduct myself like that in a conversation with anyone. This is not your family in your home. Be an adult and have a respectful conversation, for goodness sake. You're not in the kitchen for Sunday dinner with your relatives. Being an Italian NYer is no excuse for acting ugly and rude. 

On a side note, what world are we living in where Lisa comes across as sane, dispensing good advice? 

There is no way in hell that Ed's daughter actually watched this season. If she did, that was just major displaced anger on her part towards Rose. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, spunky said:

The fact that Lisa and Tom joined almost everyone else in calling out Ed on his vile behavior says a whole lot. Like father like daughter, Tiffany is just as vile as her father. David was absolutely right, if Ed truly wanted a marriage he would have told Rose he didn’t want anymore children before ever going to the Philippines. He got what he wanted, which was sex with Rose.

What bothers me about Ed (well a lot of things actually) but one more I noticed last night is the way he glibly refers to himself as an idiot.  He did it when he apologized to Tiffany last week he did it again last night.  That doesn't give you license to go out and keep being an idiot.  If you are really making a sincere apology I think that implies  in the future your behavior will be different--not doing the same thing over again and then letting yourself off the hook by saying oh how dumb am I.  Blech.

• Love 18
55 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Looking forward to part 2 with BGL and delusional David broadcasting with his 1980s furniture. Hoping Tom gets revealed and  dragged for being a massive famewhore for trying to get with Avery and maybe Stephanie (although I trust nothing she says). Be gone, Tom!

David said on the leaked tell all that is not his real home. It was a rental property that will be sold.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
44 minutes ago, Dobian said:

But TLC doesn't care, they vetted "Stepanka" and knew what her story was before putting her on the show.  It doesn't matter to them.

I'd like to send out a much deserved FUCK YOU! to TLC.

• Love 9

This morning, as the reality tv dust settles in preparation for tonight’s round, I look back on last night... I saw a lot of sad faces.  I saw a lot of hurt and pain.  I saw people speak out in support who surprised me because I didn’t think they had a shred of compassion for others - they proved me wrong.  So did these people totally misjudge their potential partners when they applied to be on the show?  Did they set up some convoluted con to further their own situations at the expense of some innocent, desperate soul. What happened here and who picked these people?  I wish there was another one or two couples that I could stand with in this “journey”.  I know the truth, we are the ones who were conned, ultimately, but I’d like to see somebody give their love a try for longer than 15 episodes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Wait!  Wait! Lana could not use the phone because of her nails??????

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

I totally understand why Geoffrey was not included in the tell-all, but wonder why Varya was not given a chance to appear?

Varya opted not to appear, in support of Geoffrey. They have filmed their own tell all for youtube but according to Geoffrey, TLC is giving them a hard time about sharing it. 

• Useful 5
11 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

Ed’s daughter is hot .... the real test that should be given is a  DNA to see if Creepy Ed is really her dad 

Same beady eyes, I saw it right away. The bigger mystery is why someone procreated with him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
42 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

I totally understand why Geoffrey was not included in the tell-all, but wonder why Varya was not given a chance to appear?

Wait - what did Geoffrey do that TLC didn't want him on?!? 

• Love 2

I really don't blame Ed's daughter.   If I were her, I'd be side eyeing any young thing that was in his life.  She already questioned him; he ignored her.  I think most sons/daughters would be fearful of their dad getting scammed by a 20 something.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

I read the comments and first thing that struck to me is people saying Rose is a scammer.  Depends on the definition of a scammer.  Did the girl go to find someone to get out of her poverty? Yes.  But did she ask for anything? I don't think so. Ed sent all that stuff out of his own free will. Even the "money" that her sister asked for Ed either was a) made up or b) was a small sum of under $100.  Rose wanted to get out of herself and her kid out of poverty.  She wanted to marry.  If she was a true scammer, she wouldn't have given a shit to Ed's demands, met them and pushed for a ring and a K1 visa (and skimmed him out of a few bucks in the process). The fact that she dumped Ed on their 'holiday' is telling alot.

Ed on the other hand is a scammer.  He never wanted to marry Rose and made sure Rose would fail. He sets up this girl with demands and insults (STD test, shave the legs, rude comments on tv about her breath).  He could have (as pointed out in the tell all) brought an STD test and/or gone with her and they could have taken the tests together.  Ed was in my opinion, not only a sex tourist but a famewhore for going on the show to promote his brand -himself.

Of course Ed is a scammer; he's using that green card as a carrot  to get himself a much younger woman to marry.  Anyone that goes overseas  and picks themselves up a foreigner who they could never get in the states is a scammer.  See Lisa, see Nicole, etc.  They could all get their physical equivalent in the US but they don't want their physical equivalent.

That said, Rose went from poor impoverished girl looking to get out of her conditions to someone who is scamming and then playing the innocent card. She realized the man is CHEAP and dropped the score.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

So let me see if I got this right...Stephanie was raised by a conservative Czech mother, but she is a "former" stripper (yeah, right...looks like she's still stripping and then some), she is proud of her online prostitution, AND YET she is concerned about telling her mother she's into women?! I don't buy this story for a second.

Plus, she's far too heavy to appeal to most men when there are millions of svelte women doing the same online. Perhaps she has a following of guys that prefer their online hookers to have some extra meat on their bones.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, LaLaLaLa said:

Darcey doling out relationship advice...just what this world needs. Darcey needs to go away. I'm sure another show will take this reality whore.

Botched?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 7
(edited)

Erika should not have to look up aplastic anemia and adjust any activities for Steph. Yes, she can get a general idea from WebMd, but it is up to Steph to tell her what to expect. People are different. Even if Steph had to pay for a letter from her doctor. If they talked online for months, all this should have been a non-issue.

Avery and Ash breaking up over a diet? LOL. Avery should be more concerned about her controlling nature. And more concerned about what exactly Ash’s job is. He has poor public speaking skills, his relationship coaching seems suspect, he lied about his divorce date, he was fuzzy about passports and visas. Maybe they will get back together.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Rose is doing whatever she can to get away from poverty, but the girl has a quick temper and an unfortunate ugly expression when angry.  She did not get a good edit last night and too much make up. 

And our own wee Darcy was lost under 30 pounds of fake platinum hair and layers of bronzer. But I agree there’s a kind heart in there somewhere.

Meanwhile BGL looked like she’d just arrived home from an all nighter at the bar and flopped down on the sofa for filming.  She did get a good edit, tho, but baby girl needs to stop with the cigarettes. That deep gravel voice....

Yolanda is either a good actress or dumb as a turnip. Stephanie needs some new friends and it looks like narcissistic Tom thought he could hit on Avery. LOL

The turnip thing............

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, LaLaLaLa said:

Does it usually take most people years to be successful at a new job?! I'm pretty sure most people would be fired or move to another job if we failed as much as Shaun has for the past few years. She is not good at interviewing and not good in front of cameras. Unless, Bravo wanted a complete boob to babysit these headcases, which could easily be the case here?

I believe that Shaun gets hired because she can walk onto the set, knowing nothing about the topic, and can "fake it" with direction in her ear.  It seems to me that one time as she was walking into the studio she didn't even know that the couples would be there.   She's a professional, she looks the part, and she can pull off a believable presentation & not totally flub it.

• Useful 1
(edited)

If Ed hasn't had a relationship in 28 years, how does he know all the women of southern California laser the hair off their legs?  Has he never seen any hippies or poor people?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

That said, Rose went from poor impoverished girl looking to get out of her conditions to someone who is scamming and then playing the innocent card. She realized the man is CHEAP and dropped the score.

Rose knew Ed was cheap since the time they went shopping and he bitched at her about leaving a vendor a 20 cent tip.  She didn't walk away until he told her he didn't want any more children.  And yes he doesn't want any more kids because they're so expensive.  Is it the money Rose is really looking for or the kids?

22 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Of course Ed is a scammer

Tries to scam his daughter into believing she's his world too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
28 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I read the comments and first thing that struck to me is people saying Rose is a scammer.  Depends on the definition of a scammer.  Did the girl go to find someone to get out of her poverty? Yes.  But did she ask for anything? I don't think so. Ed sent all that stuff out of his own free will. Even the "money" that her sister asked for Ed either was a) made up or b) was a small sum of under $100.  Rose wanted to get out of herself and her kid out of poverty.  She wanted to marry.  If she was a true scammer, she wouldn't have given a shit to Ed's demands, met them and pushed for a ring and a K1 visa (and skimmed him out of a few bucks in the process). The fact that she dumped Ed on their 'holiday' is telling alot.

Ed on the other hand is a scammer.  He never wanted to marry Rose and made sure Rose would fail. He sets up this girl with demands and insults (STD test, shave the legs, rude comments on tv about her breath).  He could have (as pointed out in the tell all) brought an STD test and/or gone with her and they could have taken the tests together.  Ed was in my opinion, not only a sex tourist but a famewhore for going on the show to promote his brand -himself.

Darcy again, needs to get off television and get herself some therapy and rehab for her drinking issues.

Stephanie will tout her illness till the day she dies from another cause for whatever failure she has had or will have in life.  I don't believe for 1 NY minute that Stephanie is bisexual.  Maybe bi-curious, but not bi-sexual.  If she was, she would have hopped into bed with Erika from day 1.  After all the chit chatting online, most couples over the 90 day years have jumped into bed with one another (unless they were religious, or Tim). It's super natural that they would want to connect with the other person on that level.  Erika is well rid of her.

Yolanda will be hocking her cookbook in 3...2...1... I hope no one buys it.  

Tom is and will always be a bitch ass slut ass famewhore.

I'll leave the rest for tomorrow.

I agree with much of this. I also think Rose wanted to get a better life for her child and herself and wanted someone to take her away and marry her. And she wanted more kids. Ed knew this and preyed on her to get some easy sex. Love? the way he treated her? no, I don't think so.

Somehow Darcy needs to get enough therapy to realize she is not a cute young thing and just makes herself look ridiculous and desperate and no man with good will is going to want to settle down with that.

Erica can do much better. Having to deal with Stephanie's loud brash friends would be enough for many to say no.

Tom just wants air time and thinks he's cute adding his little comments - no, Tom, you are not.  Just go away.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

I agree Rose didn't come off looking great last night, but I'm still Team Rose. Ed is repulsive and he was trying way too hard for redemption. It's so easy to cry "I got scammed" when things don't go your way. When visiting Rose, it wasn't only the things he asked her to do, his entire demeanor on the trip was condescending. 

Count me in for wondering how he knows all ladies in CA laser their legs.

His daughter looks so much like him. I'm not surprised she buys her dad's version of things. 

Darcy looked like that big lipped muppet on Sesame Street -- Janice I think? Not a good look. She needs to go more natural. She can be so sweet and I did like her support of other women on the show. I like her on her own without Stacey. The two of them together are obnoxious. 

Stephanie is horrid. Her friends are horrid. Erika needs to move on and not look back. She looked super cute last night. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
9 minutes ago, procrasstinator said:

Rose knew Ed was cheap since the time they went shopping and he bitched at her about leaving a vendor a 20 cent tip.  She didn't walk away until he told her he didn't want any more children.  And yes he doesn't want any more kids because they're so expensive.  Is it the money Rose is really looking for or the kids?

Tries to scam his daughter into believing she's his world too.

Isn't the thought if you procreate with your ugly American creep that you'll have an "anchor baby" and therefore can remain in the states even though the marriage has ended?

• Love 3